All Comments on 'Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 03'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dang it

Admittedly, I haven't read this chapter yet but lost enthusiasm when I saw that a husband, another man, was being added to the mix. Bet now the dad will get in on it as well. When everyone gets laid, it defeats the eroticism of the cheating in the previous chapters or any that follow. But then I guess since the author did the same in other stories we saw this coming. Really don't know if I'm going to read it now. Didn't rate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yep adding husbands to the tale just ruining it for me. Meredith screwing her friends husband doesnt add anything but comes down to cheating on her own husband. It detracts from the incest story. Cheating due to incest isnt much better but its part of the tale. Who else does she go behind her husbands back with?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The story just lost its magic

Adding Dan killed the neat atmosphere of the story, now the only thing missing is for the dad to join and make it a free-for-all fuckfest. Can't say I'm surprised by it but it still goes against the established direction of the story, losing the incest flair just for the sake of more sexual action diminishes the value.

Sadly had to give it a 2*, probable not going to brother to read the rest...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot stuff.

I see previous reviewers have a problem with the addition of Dan. I get why. The many women and one dong fantasy. But if you're going to have multiple female characters in a story, you really do need to add another guy in the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Noooo

In ch.02 I wanted the story to continue but now if your going to add dan in the mix just end it. And I don't get why you would add him I would get it if you added the dad.

And Nadia was so afraid that her husband could find out about the mom and her in ch.01 but now you just wright him in the story as if he's ok with all of it. pls take dan out of the story if you leave him in the story it will make the story suck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It was fun while it lasted..

Havent read the entire chapter yet, likely not going either. With the way the story is going I can guess what mini's decision will be, so like most other readers that commented, I am out.

va45va45about 8 years ago
wonderful family

Very good chapter of a family loving and sharing there close feelings. Looking forward to the girls showing daughter a weekend of Lesbian love and toys. Keep

The chapters flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Watch out for the shifting of narration between 1st and 3rd. It's good writing, but when your lead character is Max one sentence, and I the very next, it's difficult to stay in the sexy moments you create.

Biguy46Biguy46almost 8 years ago
Incest

Dam I can't get enough of this story!!!!!!!! It's magnificent erotic and everything I like to read!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your writing is changing

You're switching between first and third person in your writing. Sometimes Max is "Max" or "he" and in the next paragraph you start using "I" when referring to him. And I agree with other comments about the disconnect in Chapter One with Nadia being afraid of Dan finding out and now Dan has been aware all along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Love your story.

I'm only on Chapter 3 and I have enjoyed all of the chapters so far. I do plan on finishing all of the chapters, which is odd for me. I not really into reading all that much. So long story's and I really don't get along to well. Bit I am going to finish yours, in between doing to work. (I'm a slow reader) LOL...

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn!

Hate to say it but the story slowly went down hill from the start. Adding the husbands in as the story went along totally ruined it. You don't seem to realize when you have something good then screw it up trying to put in too much. What a shame. And what a waste.

The old fart

jon.hayworthjon.hayworthabout 7 years ago
great story and well told

You are imaginative and a good story teller. What is missing is the technical craft. Writing is not an inspirational art - it is a craft, building from words: people who write plays are called PLAYWRIGHTS notice the "wright" bit people who build wheels are WHEELWRIGHTS and people who build boats are called SHIPWRIGHTS

As others have said at times your pov slips from 3rd person to 1st person - there are also Some HOMONYMS in your story - too to her heals - NO - took to her heels.

I would suggest you get yourself an editor Then your stories would be amazing. I give you 5 because the story is good, others will mark you down for technical errors. Keep writing and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love it

but I don't like the addition of Dan. There should only be one cock in a hen house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Adding Dan fucked it up

The whole blackmail part on Nadia that got the story going, just flew out the window. If Dan knows his wife is fucking Meredith, and he is too, then the entire scene with Max and Nadia that first time is rendered obsolete. The whole premise of the story is now meaningless.

A good incest story only involves family members, and the fewer the better for intimacy. Making it into a free for all orgy just takes away from what was till now a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why not add the whole fucking city?

Fucked up a good story. Why?

MAJOR04MAJOR04about 6 years ago
Fucked up

Story went from family and female friend to stupid orgy.. mom is just a slut with no respect for her children..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Homonyms

In the last chapter a comment was made about taught-taunt-taut. On that note you mistake peak (highest point of mountain or ecstasy) and peek (to take a quick look or sneak a look at). Don't even consider using pique.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Movie Lover

Your story could be a great porn movie.

BigZeke13BigZeke13over 5 years agoAuthor
Put yourself in their position

I had to go back and reread this. I wrote it a year and a half ago. At the end of Page 2, Mini is on the outside of Max's bed closest to the door across the room. Her inside hand is closest to Max, who is on the inside of the bed. On page 3, she wrapped that inside hand around Max's cock. It would have been pretty awkward to use her outside hand reaching across her body. Because Max's cock is so big, Mini could only get half of her hand around the circumference. She began jerking off about half of the length of his cock instead of taking full length strokes from his glans to his balls. Hope this helps your visualization. I will take a big hit for the faulty use of tenses though. UGGH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fucked it up

I go no further.

As others have said, adding Dan to the mix flies in the face of the whole setup in the first chapter, reducing the story to yet another dull free for all. Any intimacy between the mom and Max characters is ruined. Meredith is now just another cum slut, and Max is just another available cock.

Let me hazard a guess where it goes next, (as countless others have done). Max gets mom's ass. Dan gets Mini's ass, the dad may or may not get Mini, probably not. Then there'll be the ubiquitous bar gangbang. Max's friends will get some. Hell, maybe even a passing bus load of midgets!

Nothing special or unique, just a slut mom banging half the town, who just happens to use her son as a human dildo from time to time.

This one had promise, but that promise just ate a bullet. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cervix penertration

Is max ever going to be able to truely bottom out in either of his fuck buddy’s and get the last few inches insid of them

Also really great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stop whining you trolls

Perfect story. Fuck on!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

These people are bionic sex machines!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Consitency please

The story is hot but the constant switching between first person and third person is extremely annoying.

BubseyBubseyabout 3 years ago
Crap

Why add Dan to this story, I hate that - mother is now a clock whore, I'm not going to read anymore if this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dude I dont know why people are complaining. The more cock the better. What I would LOVE to see is more sneaking around.. The Dad comes home and doesnt know Mom & Son are fucking in the other room (While he's watching TV, while she's prepping dinner, when she's supposed to be gardening & does anyone see?), maybe he calls out to her and asks some things while she has to pretend her son isn't fucking her. Mini getting in on it too, surprise fuck during laundry, a family day to the beach fucking under dads nose.. just some ideas. Love the story! keep going!

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Well, I was enjoying this series up until Dan was introduced into the mix in the last few paragraphs of this chapter. I was a bit surprised at the Mini and daddy scene in the shower but I found it to be entertaining and funny. But now it all just soured for me, and this is one of my pet peeves on these sites. Initially, the writer (who writes very well in these instances) stays true to the genre (and tags) then suddenly feels the need to add other erotica to the series like orgies, gang bangs, gloryholes, sharing (women), and such. Has anyone ever tried to add salt to something and end up pouring the entire salt shaker when the top falls off or add too much sugar to your coffee. This was a narrative about a lucky teenager, his mum, sister, and MILF neighbor as the genre and title imply, with more than enough possibilities for adventure, drama, and romance within the initial genre and tags (it's all about the story). But now, it's about what, sluts gone wild??? Didn't at least one of these ladies express her fidelity to Max's armament? Max is now no longer the lead character but is knocked down a few notches for Dan (a third-string character) or is his mum or Nadia the main character now? Isn't Dan one of the neglectful hubbies? Is Max okay with his sister getting screwed by this guy? Well hell, he seems okay with this guy doing (and have done in the past) his mum, right? Wasn't his mum the poor neglected housewife that loved her husband but sought relief with a lesbian affair implying that she didn't want to cheat with another man? Also, if Dan was already involved in a threesome with his wife and Max's mum, why was Nadia so distraught enabling Max to initially blackmail her into pulling his draws down and introducing her to his armament in the first chapter? Now that this series has turned on to this path I will say, yes absolutely it is up to Mini to decide whether or not to join Dan's party, but if she does, it turns her into an any-cock at any time slut. It just ruins the Mum, Son, and Sis relationship. Just before the addition of Dan's party, I was wishing I could rate this chapter higher than 5 stars, now I'm thinking maybe a 3 or 2. I'm moving on to the next chapter but I expect to be disappointed again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Omg this just gets better and better, fab orgy of fucking and sucking. More and more please, so that my two live in fuck buddies and their two best friends and I can act this out. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This series gets better and better. I have a serious reservation about sexting. The one problem I have with this story is with the daughter going into the shower while her father was using it. I cannot believe she did not have enough sense to make a play for her father in order to protect the group. Although there is no romance n the story, it is well written. Except for two incidents of peeking, all the major characters appear to respect each other. This is a 5 star series.

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

I really like this story, but what happened here? "Mini's fingers pulled out of her bare pussy and she bent forward and pushed her ass back toward her brother and his cock slipped into her sopping wet pussy. She groaned a bit too loud and I shushed her. She pushed the heel of one hand into her mouth to bite on it as I began fucking her from behind as they watched Mom and Nadia sucking each other's pussies. Dan was stroking his soft cock as he watched them. " looks like you started in third person and suddenly switch to first person and ended up mixing it up ??

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Max was at a total loss as to how this was going to go so he decided that he'd better just stay where he was and wait for directions. Max was so horny and he wanted to join them but he had the sense that they were a closed loop. They were going so slow and savoring every second.

Again.. Nadia pulled her lips off Max's cock again and said, "Someone get into whatever position you like.

What about a position he wants ffs

The mom is a lying shit. First she lied to him about her fulfilling her needs with Nadia while obviously it was with nadia AND her husband.

Btw why mom and nadia doing anal and shit with dan but not the son ffs

Also really hope Max learns from Dan, that dude fucking their ass and facefucking them! Max aways passive. Nice he started facefucking the sis as well

Also whatsup with the mom telling they couldve just knocked and come in and join? Why didnt she fucking say where she was going and invite them to join instead of berating them later on. Also she isnt even remotely adressing the issue of her going with another man outside of the family. And this cuckold son keeps watching her being anal and facefucked by others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4+ but too much repartition.

LeB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the story until Dan was introduced... After that...No. I can't understand why Nadia was afraid of Max's blackmail if Nadia's husband already knew... I'm into forbidden and taboo relationships but not into cheating and loving wives. The story has ended for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5* until Dan and 1* after him. The story lost its coherence. Glad to see that I'm not the only one to see it. What a pity!

DomidaneDomidaneabout 2 years ago

This story had great potential but just trashed it by bringing dan into this.

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Loved it... again... I read this about 2 years ago. Thanks again for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a little to to much. They didn’t need Dan or Dad whom I expect to join them next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pulling your cock out of someone’s anis and immediately sticking it in his wife’s mouth is not very smart. She won’t be around long like that.

siongreysiongreyalmost 2 years ago

Appearance of Dan ruined story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not seen a story go from a 5 star to a 1 star so fast, it's like you don't even remember the first chapter where he blackmailed her 🤣, and why tf make his mom go from someone whos trying to get her needs fufilled while also fufilling her friends needs, to a whore who's regularly having threesomes behind her husband's back before the story even began

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

The more the merrier! Just keep adding to the fun. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! If at first the first few stories didn't show you the crap storm it was going to be, well people, that ain't chocolate raining from the sky in this story! Nossir!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bad BigZeke needs all that blood to keep erect; there wasn't enough blood for the brainmeats to save this disaster!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

Had to stop, just the same over and over. Even though I skipped over a lot, still too much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very strange that in the first part Nadia was terrified of her husband finding out about what was happening and now he is shown as a long time participant.

On another point, the change from first person to third person was incomplete. In some places towards the end Max is "I" and others "he". I do think that using third person was the way to go.

MfkndragonMfkndragon12 months ago

Your screwing the story up bringing in another guy in a incest story it don't work it can't work she's going to have to make a choice the son,the husband or the other guy she can't have all 3 and keep the story enjoyable and explain how Nadia was scared to have her husband find out then you wrote in that he was already fucking the mom and his wife it doesn't work that way if she was scared of him finding out

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well I see max mom is a whore I would never make her fuck another man besides her husband

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story got extremely dull and stopped making any sense the second you included another man.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman6 months ago

Well, Nadia and Mom were certainly playing Max from the beginning. Nadia pretending to be worried about her marriage when they had been having a 3 way affair all along. Seems the blackmail would actually be better used on Mom. Dad does not seem involved. Maybe in a later chapter.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman6 months ago

Also, gotta say, the boy is still showing he is a bit of a submissive and a putz. Everything so far has been at the instigation and set up of Mom and Nadia, maybe sister, haven't decided. This includes Mom giving orders at Nadia's house. Max needs to turn around and cut all three of them off until he figures out what is what

Baqfid12Baqfid123 months ago

This series is one of the best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous