All Comments on 'Fucking My Boss'

by dpingjessie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Harsh61Harsh61almost 9 years ago
Attraction

The attraction does not care or see for age...it just happens. And this is always ever lasting. The story line,grammar as well the narration of each sequence is good and gripping. Thanks for a good story.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 9 years ago

I liked the story a lot, but there were a couple of things which seemed a bit off to me.

The interruption by the guard and having that guard be a big, black man was a bit clichéd.

Usually, in an office situation, employees are salaried and under contract, especially if they are in supervisory positions. So, being fired without cause being given is highly unlikely. There needs to be just cause given in order to void the contract.

And lastly, you said...

"We both agreed that sex at the office was not only more fun but really the only reason there was any sexual element to our relationship."

If office sex with a coworker was the titillation behind, and the "the only reason there was any sexual element to our relationship", why is she showing up at his apartment after she has moved on to another job? The ending doesn't match up with what was said earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Heh

Just figure out that you aren't d. ping. jessie, but rather d.p.ing Jessie, which explains the twist in the story...I'll second what the others said, and add that workplace sex, in my observed experience, is very risky and hard to keep hidden. It's very entertaining to the rest of the workforce, though, especially when the active participants still think they are undetected. Good story, thanks for making the effort to entertain us. Those older gals can have a lot to offer. They know how to slow things down to extend the pleasure for the man, they can be extremely pleasing with their mouths, and they aren't as squeamish about swallowing as the younger girls. Further, they know what they want for their own pleasure and they aren't afraid to ask for it. You're in luck when that includes full on, vigorous, just short of violent, intercourse for as hard and as long as you can provide it. And, they thank you later.

dpingjessiedpingjessieover 8 years agoAuthor
@Dark_Storm

I appreciate the comment. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. In response to your points, I think most of the criticism can be explained by the fact that many of the elements of the story are based on true characters. For example:

1) The interruption may be cliché, but the real-life company that inspired this story has security guards who are almost exclusively black, most of whom are big dudes.

2) The woman who inspired the Renee character was in reality fired without cause. The state in question is an at-will employer. That fact is what led me to put it in the story.

3) The characters did consent to have sex only one more time, but just before the interruption, the main character stated he was having second thoughts of ending the sexual relationship. What's implied in the conclusion of the story is that he, in fact, changed his mind. I didn't feel it necessary to spell it out but rather allow the reader to get the implication.

jpl7490jpl7490over 8 years ago
Another good read

Nice to see readers giving some thought to their comments, I actually thought the addition of the standard IR person was very acceptable, I'm not from the US so I don't know all that others know about workplace sex and specific classes of personal but I have just spent a few great weeks in NYC and DC and one thing in did notice is that security are ao often big and black! In all it was a nice addition and way to add the DP. In the end I kinda expected that she had let the guard have more of her, well, it happens I am sure, lol. As for her coming back for more later, he'll why ever not the sex worked for them Both, I am sure I would have if I was in her situation, sex is better than no sex and good sex is even better! I bet she wanted gin to take her ass again too!

Jean

jpl7490jpl7490over 8 years ago
Edit comment

Sorry about my mistakes, sent when I was trying to correct!

Keep the stories coming

Jean

From the land down under

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

❤❤❤❤❤ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤, 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Noticed two mistakes before the start of the review.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdpingjessie@dpingjessie
1152 Followers
In the winter of 2013, I lived out my fantasy of sandwiching my best friend and object of my sexual fantasies of nearly 10 years. It inspired me to publish erotica for the first time; namely, my submission "A Delicious Jessie Sandwich. The Jessica, Part Two story in the Sexplo...