All Comments on 'Fucking the Past'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JuLeeJuLeeover 17 years ago
Wonderful

Mandy, another well written story by a talented writer.

L@H JuLee

NeedYouNeedYouover 17 years ago
All I can say is the man is a real fool. To have a

woman such as you dedicated and in love with me is my wildest dream. Your face and body would be enough to please and keep and normal man. The ay you wrote tells me you are far to sexual for a man like your ex. He could never handle a woman with the emotions and needs like yours. Your ex is an ass and and real piece of work. He has no idea how to love a woman like you. But one day he'll mature enough to realize what he has lost. I hope you step on his balls with 6 inch heels and twist and turn when he tries to come back. To hold you and make love to you would drive any real man wild with lust and desire. Given a chance I would love you and lick your pussy until you screamed for me to fuck you. But it would be a slow loving fuck and you as well as I would enjoy it tremondously!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN

This is the story of a very frustrated and loving woman who was married to a Prick. The writer had to prove to herself that she did the right thing by throwing him out of her house, but it was painful to meet him again and prove it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love your style of writing, and of course Amanda with her wild adventures, but please, please do not rely completely on spell check, read your work. You come across as an educated writer so please do not use 'taught' when you mean 'taut'.

The other niggle I have, this may be the fault of the Literotica staff. If the index of an authors stories were shown in a chronological sequence, rather than alphabetical.

Makes it so much easier to follow a character's adventures through life.

Thankyou for your efforts to entertain, it is much appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous