Fucking the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God I was so looking forward to this evening.

Although I'd been seeing Kevin round about once a week for the past few months and he made me cum at least once and often four or five times on each occasion, I hadn't had full sex for nearly nine months. Sure, his fingers had been up me, his tongue had been in me, my fingers had entered me many times and I had used my vibrator quite frequently, but I hadn't been fucked. I hadn't had an erection in me, I hadn't had a man shove his cock up my cunt in all that time. But tonight one was going to do just that, shove his cock up my cunt. On top of that it was my ex husband that was going to do that and he was going to fuck me in his car in a car park.

The mere thought made me shudder as I went out onto the large balcony overlooking the Thames. I poured myself a glass of cold, dry, white wine and lit a Marlboro, my fisrt for several days.

I was so excited I couldn't concentrate on doing the crossword or the sudoku. I just wanted time to vanish, wanted the dusk to arrive, wanted to be in his car, wanted him to undo the buttons; no, hold on, I had another thought.

I smiled as I planned what I would do.

It was about five miles to the place where we had our best times, a twenty-minute drive. I thought that when I got in the car I would undo a button. I knew he'd notice. Then every few minutes I would undo another. I knew if we pulled alongside another vehicle and the driver could see in I could always cover up, or leave myself exposed if I was brave. I thought that I would undo another button every few minutes until I could open the dress and flash everything I had at him. The plan was to undo the last few buttons as we entered the parking place. Good idea? Good plan?

It certainly got me going as I practiced slipping the buttons undone without looking, for in the car I wanted to watch the expression on his face as he saw more of my breasts, as he saw all of one, as he saw both of them and my nipples. As he saw my tummy, my thighs, my legs, possibly opened, my pubes and maybe my glistening pussy. I knew that if I did all that he would only have to touch me to make me cum. And for sure he would touch me.

God the mere thought of having the dress completely undone as we drove along turned me on so much.

There was only about half an hour left before I was due to leave when my mobile rang. Thinking it was probably Sara calling to tell me about her day I answered in a bri8ght an bubbly voice.

"Hello."

The dull, "Hi, it's me," from Kevin made my heart sink.

"He can't make it this evening was my immediate thought."

In my wildest dreams I would not have thought I would then hear.

"I'm sorry Mands, I've met someone and we'll have to cool it."

I clicked the end button as I realised that for the second time this man was ending my world as I knew it.