Fun at the B&B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We prepared to go out for dinner. I had a long dress that buttoned all the way down the front. It was gauzy and in the right light it became translucent. I unbuttoned the top three buttons and three from the bottom. Justin saw me.

"A few more buttons," he said.

"You'll see my bra," I answered.

"So, take it off," he replied.

I sighed. Seriously, this guy would have me naked if he could. I unbuttoned the top a few more and removed the bra through the sleeve.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much," he said.

I have to admit I was liking this. I was enjoying the freedom of showing off and I was enjoying the looks I was getting.

As were walking out the door we ran into Tommy. Tommy stopped and looked at me and then turned to Justin.

"Where are you guys going tonight?" He asked.

"I don't know where do you recommend?" Asked Justin.

"There's a new place that opened downtown. I highly recommend it," said Tommy.

Then Tommy turned to me.

"Well you look amazing," he said. "I love that dress."

"Yes," said Justin. "She really does. I love it when she wears a dress that really shows off how sexy she is."

I couldn't believe he said that my cheeks turned a little red. On the other hand it made Tommy turned look at me. He did a full sweep from bottom to top.

"Well she sure looks good," he said. "But the long dress covers up those beautiful legs."

"That's only when she's standing still," said my husband. "When she walks the dress is unbuttoned enough so that her legs flash as she walks."

"Well I can't wait to see that," said Tommy.

"No need to wait," said my husband. Then he turned to me and said, "show Tommy those sexy legs."

Show Tommy my legs just like that? It wasn't really a big deal after all he'd seen me in a bikini, But pulling my dress back to show off my legs seemed a bit much. Although I have to admit the idea excited me. It was showing off but I wasn't showing off anything he hadn't seen.

I look at my husband and then at Tommy. I grab the unbuttoned sides of my dress and pulled it back. It was unbuttoned from the bottom almost to my crotch.

"There, doesn't she have great legs?" said Justin.

"She certainly does," said Tommy. "And the rest of her's not bad either."

After that we said our goodbyes and headed out for dinner.

"What were you thinking having me show off to Tommy like that?" I said when we were alone.

"I was thinking how much fun it is to show you off," said my husband. "Are you telling me you didn't like it?"

The problem was I did like it, I enjoyed it too much.

"No I didn't mind," I said

"Didn't mind?" Justin asked.

"OK, I liked it," I admit it.

My husband laughed and took me by the arm. We headed out for dinner. Part of dinner's discussion was me showing off to Tommy. I admit that part of dinner kept me excited and I kept reliving the moment in my head. Once again when we got home I practically attacked my husband and fucked his brains out.

The next morning we got up and decided to go for breakfast and to the pool. I started to put on my bikini because we're going to go to the pool right after breakfast. As I start putting on the top Justin stopped me.

"You don't need that," he said.

"What do you mean I don't need it?" I asked.

"Everyone has seen you topless. You're not going to wear your top at the pool. So why do you need at all?" Justin replied.

"But what am I supposed to wear? I can't just walk to breakfast topless." I said.

"Wear your cover-up," he suggested.

My cover-up was practically see-through, no, it was see-through, it covered nothing. I thought about how I would feel wearing just that and my bikini bottoms to breakfast. I realized the idea excited me. I thought about who would be at breakfast. I was pretty sure Tommy would be there, along with both the owners.

"OK if you're sure, I will, If you think it's OK," I said trying to push the responsibility back on him.

"No only do it if you want to," he said.

I looked at the bikini top I was holding in my hand. I looked at my husband. "Really?" I asked.

"Only if you want to," he repeated.

I took the bikini top and put it back in my suitcase. I pulled the cover up on. I could feel my nipples get hard under the light material.

Bikini bottom on, my tits on display, I looked at my husband and said, "let's go."

When we got there the two owners and their son Tommy were already seated.

"Oh, good morning dear," said the owner's wife.

"Good morning," I responded a little shakily.

"Going swimming after breakfast?" she asked.

I could feel all their eyes on me. It made me feel exposed, which to my surprise, really turned me on.

"Well, I don't think they'd let me go anywhere else dressed like this!" I quipped.

"With a body like yours," she replied, "they should, they should."

We ate breakfast and had pleasant normal conversation. Then we'vegot up to go to the pool and thanked our host for breakfast.

"Do you mind if I go with you?" asked Tommy.

I looked at my husband.

"No we don't mind at all," he said.

"I'll just go get my trunks," said Tommy.

To my shock my husband responded, "Oh you don't need them,"

Tommy just laughed and headed to his cabin to get his suit.

I gave my husband a dirty look and we headed to the pool.

Tommy arrived a few minutes later. We were lying in our lounge chairs. He greeted us and pulled up a chair next to us. I was still wearing my cover up.

"Let's go in," said my husband.

He stood up and held his hand out to pull me up. I stood up next to him. He got behind me and put his arms around me holding me facing Tommy. I felt tommy's eyes look me over. Still facing Tommy my husband took the shoulders of the cover up and slowly pulled it apart and off my body. Tommy really couldn't see anything more, after all the cover-up was nearly see-through but somehow this act of undressing me made me feel sexy.

I stood there submissively as the robe fell from my shoulders to the ground.

My husband then took my hand and we went in the pool as if nothing happened. Tommy dived in to join us. We swam and we chatted and truthfully I became very comfortable with my breasts on display as well as enjoyed it.

I spent the day by the pool topless. We were joined by our hosts, and at one point Tommy had to leave. When our hosts joined us they stopped by my chair to chat a while. The husband was certainly checking me out it was making me feel a little wet between the legs being checked out like this.

We decided to go out for lunch. I put on a sundress and panties I was about to put on a bra when I looked at my husband and said, "You don't want me to wear that, do you?"

"I think you look much better without it," he said.

I threw the bra back in the suitcase and we headed out for lunch.

We spent the day sightseeing and had dinner out. We returned to the B&B as it was getting dark. I stepped out on the deck to enjoy the sunset. My husband stepped up behind me and put his arms around me. He kissed my neck. His arms came up and gently caressed my breast through my dress. I moaned.

"That feels good," I said.

My husband then proceeded to grab the hem of my dress and pull it up over my head. I stood there, tits exposed to the sunset. Without really thinking I glanced over at Tommy's cabin. This time I was pretty sure I saw him in the window but the dusk made everything hazy. The lights went off in the window. I wondered if he was sitting in the dark watching me.

"I think Tommy is watching us," I said.

"Is that a problem?" Justin replied kissing my neck again.

"Mmmmmmm... I guess not," I moaned, tilting my head back to give him better access.

I felt him hook his thumbs in the band of my panties. He pushed them down over my hips to the deck. I knew he was going to fuck me.

"What if he sees us," I said with a bit of concern.

"I hope he does," said Justin as his hand cupped my pussy.

The thought of being watched sent a hot flash through my body. Justin slid a finger into my pussy. I was already wet.

"Ohhh... feels like someone likes being watched," he said as he felt my wetness.

With one hand he played with my nipples, the other fingered my pussy and played with my clit. I wondered if Tommy could see me. Was he even looking? I moaned.

I put my hands on the deck railing to steady myself. I felt him let go of me. I looked over my shoulder and watched him as he undressed. I stood there at the railing, my nipples hard in the light breeze, my legs parted. I was ready to be fucked. As I stood there I would glance back to the window and wondered if Tommy was watching.

I was looking at the window when my husband wrapped his arms around my waist again. He startled me.

"Oh? Where were you?" He asked with a laugh in his voice.

"Nowhere," I answered shyly.

Again he slid a finger into my pussy.

"You were wondering if he was watching, weren't you?" he said in a quiet whisper.

"You're wondering if he sees your naked body. How well do you think he can see? Think he can see my fingers in your pussy? If he were closer he could see how hard your nipples are," he continued.

I moaned again.

"Fuck me," I breathed.

I bent over the railing. I felt his cock against my pussy. He slid right in. I was wet and ready for him. I let out a deep breath as I felt his cock fill me up.

"God yes," I moaned.

Justin started fucking me with long hard strokes. It was perfect. In the light of the setting sun and a light breeze being fucked felt wonderful. The slow strokes were right for the moment. I looked at the window again. This time I could swear I could see his face. I stared hard at the window. As Justin pumped me from behind I could feel my orgasm grow.

"I think I see him," he said. "I think he is watching."

"Mmmmmm...," I moaned.

My husband started fucking me harder.

"Fuck yes," he said. "He's there. In the window."

Then, as he fucked me, my husband raised a hand and waived towards the window.

That was it. "Jesus," I moaned as he continued to fuck me.

The face moved closer to the window. Oh my god, he was watching. My orgasm washed over me. My knees buckled. If Justin hadn't been holding me, I would have fallen.

Justin must have noticed too.

"Oh Fuck," he said as he shot my pussy full of cum.

The feeling of his hot cum along the walls of my pussy made me come again. I collapsed on the railing.

Justin pulled out of me, turned me around, and kissed me. I could feel his messy cock against my body. I grabbed it with my hand and gave it a few strokes. I then brought my fingers to my mouth and licked them clean.

"Fuck that was hot," he said.

I kissed him again. Hard. I wasn't sure what to say. I just fucked my husband with someone watching. Not only that, but I loved it.

It was starting to get cool out. My husband got some blankets and we sat on the deck chairs side by side, not talking much, until it was time for bed.

The next morning we got up for breakfast. Again we planned on swimming. This time I didn't hesitate. I put on my suit bottoms and cover up I wondered if Tommy would be at breakfast. I both hoped he would be and hoped he wouldn't be.

When we got to the table the hosts and Tommy were already there. The difference was, the hostess was topless. She was wearing just the bottoms of a tiny string bikini.

"Good morning," she said. "I heard you guys had s great night last night."

I must have turned beat red. Did Tommy tell his folks what he saw?

Somewhere in the back of my mind I heard Justin say, "it was a great evening. The sunset is so beautiful from the deck."

"Yes," said Tommy. "That deck is perfect for enjoying the sunset or anything else for that matter."

Our hosts gave a knowing chuckle.

"Well, I guess you don't need this," said my husband.

I felt his hands go to my shoulders. He started to push my coverup down my shoulders. I didn't stop him. I just let it slide off my shoulders and arms till I was standing there topless.

I sat down at the table. I didn't say much. I could hear the conversation going on around me. Here we were, two women topless together, and conversation was just normal breakfast chat. I didn't really participate. All I could think of was that Tommy had watched me get fucked and told his parents. The thought excited me, and embarrassed me. I could feel my pussy tingling as the conversation continued around me. I mean, not only had I been watched, but he told his parents! Oh my god!

After breakfast we headed out to the pool. It wasn't long before we were joined by Tommy and his folks.

Tommy came up and asked if he could sit with us.

"Of course," said Justin. "Pull up a chair."

Tommy pulled up a chair and engaged my husband in conversation. I barely paid attention. All I could think of was Tommy watching me lay there topless after seeing me fuck the night before.

Tommy's dad walked over and also engaged Justin in conversation. I just laid there feeling his eyes on my tits. I was getting wet. All of a sudden I heard my name in the conversation.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" asked Tommy's dad. "You look great!" He continued."

"Yes, I've been having a great time," I responded. "It's so peaceful and beautiful."

"Well you are a beautiful addition," commented Tommy.

I blushed. "Thank you, but I'm sure I'm not as pretty as the college girls you usually hang out with."

Tommy laughed, "Let's just say you are just as pretty and a hell of a lot classier."

I blushed again.

Then my husband jumped in, "and she's got great tits."

I was stunned. I couldn't believe he said that.

Tommy laughed. "Amazing tits," he agreed.

"I gotta agree," chimed in Tommy's father.

I got bold. "Oh so now we're all checking out my tits?" I chided them with a fake pout.

"Oh no," said Tommy, "we've been checking out your ass too."

"Pigs," I laughed. "I'm going swimming."

I got up to walk to the pool. I could feel all three sets of eyes on me. I turned my head to look at them. Then an evil thought came into my head. As I walked away I put my thumbs in the waistband of my bikini and pulled it down to flash my ass.

I wiggled it a bit and said, "there, happy?"

There were comments of support from each of them. It made me feel sexy and bold. I dived in the pool.

I was soon followed to Justin and Tommy. Justin grabbed me by the legs and pulled me under. He then lifted me out of the water and threw me towards Tommy. Tommy took the opportunity, grabbed me, and threw me back. As he did he placed his hand firmly on my ass.

Thus began a game of tag/keep away with both men grabbing at me and throwing me. My ass and my tits got a lot of attention from both of them. My adrenaline was running and my pussy was very aware of the hands at my crotch and tits.

The game was pretty grabby and I was getting hot, I decided to get out of the pool.

"Ok,that's enough guys," I laughed as I started to dry off. I was completely aware of all eyes on my tits.

Justin and I were going to head out for lunch and sightseeing. I pulled on a pair of panties and a light blue dress. The dress was another wrap dress and wrapped around my waist tying at the hip. The neckline plunged to below my tits.

As we were leaving we passed Tommy in the living room.

"Looking hot Karen," he said.

I blushed.

Justin agreed,but rather than saying something to me he talked directly to Tommy.

"She does look hot, doesn't she?" He said.

"Well," Tommy responded. "I'd rather be looking at her tits and ass again," he laughed.

"Well, Maybe soon," Justin responded.

Soon? Maybe soon? What did that mean? What did Tommy think it meant.

As soon as we were in the car I questioned Justin.

"What did that mean?" I asked.

"What?" he responded.

"You told Tommy he could see my tits and ass soon?" I told him.

"What? Oh come on. We were just joking around," he said.

"So you don't want him to see my tits and ass?" I asked.

"Well, now that you put it that way...", his voice trailed off.

He changed the subject. We headed out and had a great day.

On the way home it was getting dark. I had butterflies in my stomach. I wasn't sure what to expect. I mean earlier today he practically promised Tommy he'd see more of me naked. Would he fuck me over the railing again? What else could he mean? Probably just all talk.

We got to the house and Tommy was in the lobby.

"Hey guys, have a good day," he asked.

"It was really nice," I said.

"Well, you look as good as you did when you went out. Maybe even better. I like your hair a little bit mussed up. It kinda looks like you just had sex," he replied.

Just had sex? Talk about turning the conversation.

Justin reached up and messed up my hair more. That looks more like she just had sex. Justin laughed, "You should see her when she's just had sex. She glows all over."

Tommy replied, "I'd love to," and then he added, "at least closer up."

Justin laughed, "Oh, we were wondering how much you could see from the cabin.

I turned red. So he was watching. In the back of my head I knew he was, But now I was faced with the truth. The reality was I loved it. I could feel my whole body tingling in my pussy start to get wet.

Justin then changed the conversation. "Are your folks here?" he asked.

"No," Tommy replied. "They went into town. "Won't be home for a few hours."

"Would you like to join us for a glass of wine on the deck?" Justin asked.

Tommy was quick to respond, "I'd love to." He even offered to get the wine.

Tommy grabbed a bottle of wine and three glasses. We all headed for the deck off the main room just in time to catch the last bit of sunset. I stood between them sipping my wine.

"This is so beautiful," I commented. "I love being out here. I feel so free."

"It is nice," said Tommy. I often come out here at night and look at the stars." Then he added, "but tonight we have something even better to look at.

"Oh stop it," I protested. "I'm twice your age. I'm sure there were girls at school much prettier than me."

"They didn't have your class. There were pretty girls, but they hadn't grown into their bodies yet. You have a certain poise and confidence that makes you more beautiful than any of them," he replied.

He said it with such sincerity I believed him. It made me feel good and a little bit warm.

"Thank you," I said. Then I added," You're a very handsome young man also."

Justin laughed, "and me?" he asked.

"You are a very handsome man too," I laughed. "I, a very lucky girl to be enjoying the sunset with two such handsome men."

Justin put his arm around my waist, turned his head, and kissed me,

"Mmmmmm...," I moaned into the kiss.

Tommy just watched. "That looked nice," he said.

"It was," said Justin. Then he added the words that started it all. "You should try it."

Tommy put his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. I looked at Justin he just had a big smile on his face. He made a small kissing motion with his lips. Tommy put his other hand on my cheek and gently turned me towards him. His face was close to mine. He smelled like the garden. Earthy with floral and grasses. His hand on my face was slightly rough from the work he'd been doing all summer.

My mind was racing. This would be the first man I kissed, other than Justin since I got married. Justin and I talked about this in the bedroom. He often teased me about other men. I admit it always got me going, but this was the real thing. Did Justin really want this? He seemed to be smiling and encouraging me.

These thoughts all flashed through my mind, but I didn't have time to dwell on them. Tommy's lips reached mine and kissed me. It started off slow and tentative, but as we kissed I let myself go to the moment. I put my arms around his neck and parted my lips. I felt his tongue flick mine. I responded with passion.