Fun at the B&B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finished kissing me he looked and Justin and said, "you're right. She's an amazing kisser."

Justin pulled me back to him and kissed me again, "You bet," he said. Then passed me back to Tommy who kissed me again.

My knees were getting weak. My body was alive. I could feel all my nerve endings tingling. I was being passed between two handsome men and loving it. My pussy was soaked and my breathing was ragged.

As Tommy kissed me his hand slid down and cupped my ass. Justin noticed and said, "doesn't she have a great ass.

No protest, just commenting on my ass, obviously comfortable with Tommy's hand on my ass.

Me? It felt like the hand was burning through the material of my dress and panties. Like I could feel it directly on my ass.

Tommy's hand started to roam my ass. "Yes, she does," he said.

I felt Justin move up behind me. He put his hands on my waist and kissed my neck. I tensed up.

"You are a beautiful woman," he said. "Relax." Then he slid my dress down my shoulder a bit and started kissing my shoulders.

Meanwhile Tommy and I were still kissing. The feeling of Tommy's lips and tongue on my lips and mouth, and Justin's lips and hot breath on my shoulders had me creaming. I was wet. I let myself go to the feeling, I threw one arm around Tommy's neck and with the other reached back and held Justin's head. I moaned and kissed Tommy back fervently. Tommy's hand continued to explore my ass as he kissed me.

Tommy stopped kissing me for a moment. I turned my head to Justin and kissed him. His hands slid up from my waist and caressed my breasts through the material. I moaned again.

Justin's hands went to either side of my wrap dress. He reached inside and caressed my tits directly. Tommy stopped kissing me to see what Justin was doing.

"You have gorgeous tits," he said.

"Yes she does," said Justin as he pulled the material from my dress apart completely exposing my tits.

Tommy wasted no time in lowering his head to my nipples and sucking on them. Whichever breast he didn't have his mouth on, Justin had his hand on and played with my nipple. He continued to kiss my neck from behind.

The feeling of these two handsome men paying attention to me was electric. I could feel all the nerve endings on my body clicking. Tommy now had both hands on my ass as he continued to suck my tits and caress my ass through my dress. Justin continued kissing my neck and shoulders. I moaned again.

Justin's hands slid down to the tie holding my dress closed.

I looked at him. "You sure?" I asked quietly.

With that he kissed my lips and pulled the tie. My dress opened up exposing my body in just panties and heels. Tommy reached up and slid the dress off my shoulders. I lowered my arms and let it fall to the floor.

Justin reached around and started playing with my nipples again. Tommy slid his hands into the back of my panties. His rough hands felt good against my skin. I pushed back against his hands.

Justin whispered in my ear, "What do you want?"

Want? I wanted to be fucked. I wanted both their cocks. I wanted to be used, ravaged, taken. What did I want? I whispered, "everything."

"Let's take her to the couch," said Justin.

They guided me inside to the couch. Justin sat beside me kissing me and playing with my breasts. Tommy knelt on the floor in front of me between my legs.

Tommy took the band of my panties and started to slide them down my hips. I again looked at Justin and whispered, "are you sure?"

He again kissed me for an answer. I lifted my hips to let Tommy slide my panties all the way off.

There is a weird feeling being naked in front of two totally dressed men. It feels totally vulnerable but completely sexy.

As I sat there Tommy lifted my legs over his shoulders. He kissed his way slowly down my thighs. My pussy dripped in anticipation. Justin continued to kiss me. His hand slid down to my pussy. As Tommy kissed my legs Justin started to finger my pussy. He ran his fingers over my clit and slid two fingers into me. I was very wet and they slid right in. I moaned. He then took his index finger and swirled it around my clit. I squirmed and pressed myself against his fingers.

His finger then disappeared. I made a small whimper of protest however in a moment it was replaced by a set of lips on my clit. My body shuddered. Justin brought his fingers to my mouth. I hungrily licked them off as Tommy's lips lightly sucked my clit. His tongue lightly swirled around my clit and ran down my pussy lips.

Justin continued to kiss me and play with my tits. The feeling of being eaten while having my nipples played with was exquisite but I was beginning to want cock. I reached over, undid Justin's pants, and pulled out his cock. It felt good in my hands, familiar.

I guided him up on his knees and took his cock in my mouth. The velvet skin against my lips and the tongue between my legs brought me to my first orgasm. I shuddered and sighed. I looked at Justin and said, "I need to be fucked."

Justin looked at Tommy and smiled. I felt Tommy's lips leave my pussy. I groaned as they did. Still sucking Justin's cock, I watched Tommy stand up and start undressing. My mind was racing. Was I really going to fuck this guy? Justin wanted me to, I could see the lust on his face as his hand slid down to play with my wet pussy as he watched Tommy and me. I had to admit, I wanted it too. Two men, a strange cock, how much naughtier could I be.

Tommy knelt between my legs again. He grabbed my legs and pulled toward him. My husband took the leg closest to him and pulled my legs apart holding that leg.

I looked at him one more time for reassurance

"I love you," he said as Tommy's cock entered me.

I stopped sucking Justin's cock for just a moment as I felt the whole length of Tommy's cock slide into me. I was so wet it entered me easily. He started fucking me with long slow strokes.

Justin pressed his cock back against my lips. I parted them and took him back in my mouth. Justin again started playing with my nipples.

With each stroke of Tommy's cock I moaned around Justin's cock in my mouth. My eyes were open and I looked at Justin. I felt so connected to him. Like it was his cock in both my mouth and pussy.

As Tommy fucked me I could feel my orgasm rise. It washed over me like a wave of electricity. I let Justin's cock slip out of my mouth as the feelings took over.

"Oh god, yes," I hissed. "Yes."

"I want to see that hot ass," Tommy said.

He pulled me off the couch onto the floor. I was kneeling, and facing the couch. He bent my body forward so my head and chest were on the couch. His cock entered me. This time he started fucking me harder than before. He'd jam his cock in me then pull out slowly. I loved it.

In this position I could only watch Justin sitting on the couch next to me. He was watching me get fucked as he stroked his cock. I felt like his personal porn star.

Tommy continued to fuck me. Then he pulled out. Grabbing his cock and he rubbed the tip against my clit. Then he slid his cock down my pussy slit to my ass, then back to my clit. As he did this you could hear the wetness as his cock slapped against it.

Then he grabbed my asscheeks, he used them to pull me onto his cock. He spread them as he grabbed them. All of a sudden I felt his thumb at the entrance to my asshole. I had so much pussy juice on my ass his thumb slipped right in. I'd never done anal before and this was a new feeling. I liked it. I pushed back to get his whole thumb in my ass as he fucked me.

I could feel another orgasm rising.

Just then the door opened and in walked Tommy's parents.

The shock of being caught, the idea of being watched as I was being such a slut, I came, I came hard.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck, God,yes, oh fuck," I practically screamed.

Tommy's parents took in the scene.

His mom laughed and said, "looked like you're enjoying yourselves. Have fun," and they left the room.

"Oh my god, that was so hot," said Justin.

I lay there panting. Tommy's cock still inside me. Tommy rolled me over onto the floor on my back. He climbed between my legs and started fucking me again. Justin knelt by my head, his cock inches from my face jacking off.

"Come on Tommy," he said. "Fill her up with cum."

Tommy started fucking me harder. Fast hard strokes. I pushed my hips into him to meet every thrust.

That's it, that's it, fuck her," urged Justin.

As Tommy fucked me I felt the orgasm in me rising again.

"Fuck me, Fill me up with cum, God yes, fuck me," I cried.

I briefly wondered if his parents could hear me. I didn't care, but the thought excited me.

Tommy kept fucking me. My orgasm hit.

"Fuck yes, I'm cumming, fuck, fuck, fuck,"

As I came so did Tommy. I could feel the hot cum fill me up. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him deep into me.

Tommy collapsed onto me.

"Oh my god, that was amazing," said my husband and he leaned over and kissed me.

Tommy rolled beside me and took my hand.

I thought that was it, but then my husband climbed between my legs lifted them over his shoulders and entered me. I could feel Tommy's juices being squeezed out of me as my husband thrust into me.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I responded.

========================

Author's note: Please don't forget to rate this story. Feel free to leave a comment. I read all of them.

Thank you to my over 4000 followers. I keep writing for you.