All Comments on 'Fun at the Trap Meet'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
enigma3enigma3about 4 years ago

you have a very naughty imagination. love your stories 5 stars. but i suppose the "usual" hate mob will have to spoil the comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting Trap match

Great story , characters were realistic, the willing sex was over the top definaty 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A realistic fantasy??

The way you've written the dialogue gave the story and plot line a sense of realism, that "real" people were involved. And thus the tension built, even while the idea that anything like this every happening in "real" life was highly improbable, if not unlikely. But what do I know? Thanks for a nicely crafted story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
and the "whore" is back

with her 'slut wife' sharing trash. Now watch the willing cuckolds praise her to high heaven. Ladies and gentlemen the sewer rats have left their holes and came out to get some sun. 1* for this garbage.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithabout 4 years ago

Fun fantasy, I’m sure you enjoyed writing. I recently took lessons on how to handle guns in anticipation of getting a permit to carry. Maybe I should think about shooting clay pigeons...

Thanks for sharing!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 4 years ago
A Silly Sexy Daffadowndilly of a Story

Ditto what Enigma said about taking a fantasy and making it tangible {l(and palatable) thru author. Here I notice the woman is ritually worshipped like a Goddess and the men adore her. Its not my fantasy per se but this is written so well I can flip the switch and see why this has appeal for others.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written Fun

That the poor trolls can't stand. Preaching from their bibles while their hands are down their pants jacking off!

Poor pathetic things 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
As bad as anything I've ever seen

Fantasy? I don't usually fantasize about puking. Why don't you run and cry for mama to fix your score?

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
Plagarism

This is the identical story to another author's "My Wife's Only Gangbang". A somewhat different venue, but otherwise identical. This author should try for more originality although I must admit it was a well written piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another slut and cuck story

One for the cucks and their sluts. She’s a whore and he’s just another sad and sick Cuckold. The cucks and their whores will love this one and they should. It has everything they like it it. Of course their are no consequences and life is just sunshine and rainbows. Just another one infected by the Cuckold Virus. Real men please move on.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Nothing better than raw spontaneous sex

A really great story about a newly minted slut wife. What is her name? I don't ever see it in the story. I guess it doesn't really matter, huh? What a sexy hot build up to an epic gang bang. She and Tom are going to have a lot of fun going forward. I loved it. *****

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 4 years ago
That was a lot of fun to read!

Your writing is believable, and carries like the voice of someone who knows what it is to be in a loving, safe environment. Hot sex, no hating; truly a "Loving" wife! Please keep it up, and thanks for sharing!

MikeForYourWifeMikeForYourWifeabout 4 years ago

Glad to see you post again. It was worth the wait and lived up to your previous posts. I hope we get to read more from you soon!!!

Lars420Lars420about 4 years ago
Hell yeah!

Gotta love a good gang bang story!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
Candy!

Your story is candy, and I like candy and Candy too. I'd love to hook up with a woman like that. I wish you, the author, were still into playing as much as you once were. I love your picture on your bio page. I can picture myself sliding into your vaginal or anal heaven - or even both! I love the story and love you listing it as a Loving Wives story. I don't know the word to describe such a woman; but, if you were a man, the word would be "ballsy", something more intense than just "daring". You're putting your cunt right in the faces of the members of the Morality Police, the prudes that come to read erotica so they can tell those of us that enjoy it how nasty and sinful we are! You are indeed ballsy, and I admire you not only for that but also because you write well. It all adds up to five stars from me only because I can't give you more. Thanks for a great tale. I wish you were in New Hampshire and available to play!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lol hilarious

I truly do not understand how this is a fantasy for some people. Why would you want to be married to whore? She'll never respect him again. Its pathetic

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
Not for me

I cannot understand why any self respecting male would just sit back and happily watch his wife be effectively gang banged, then taken analy, something he has never done with his her.

What kind of relationship will they have going forward.

syd_v63syd_v63about 4 years ago

Perfect as always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The 28th favorite author on LIT ?!

Now how the hell could that happen?!

I guess you must’ve read the list from the bottom up, right ?

hubby77hubby77about 4 years ago
5+Stars!

Great imagery! It was awfully nice of Tom to share his "Candy" with everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The perfect wife

I'm married to a slut and am cucked all the time. We enjoy playing around sexually. And I enjoy making love to her all used cum covered 😋

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55about 4 years ago
Great as always

Great as always, keep on writing you're one of the best !

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55about 4 years ago
Great as always

Great as always, keep on writing you're one of the best !

BillH27284BillH27284about 4 years ago

Outstanding!!!!! My slut wife and I have loved the lifestyle for 18 years. She prefers black guys mostly, and the pregnancy risk aspect (being bred) is intoxicating. 5 stars.

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uabout 4 years ago
Excellent Diversion - just what I needed to start the day!!

I do love your writing and I can't help but wonder which of my neighbors is the "slut wife" for our local. You have been on my favorite author list for some time. Thanks for sharing you "slutty" imagination!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bravo!

page 3 was amazing! I LOVE when your character lets go and unleashes her inner slut! Picturing her getting double penetrated is OUTSTANDING!

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 4 years ago
I read it out loud...

... to my wife... she masturbated all the way through it!

Candice1982Candice1982about 4 years ago
Best work

This is your best work yet.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago

Love your slut wife stories. Small complaint: I found it slow getting to the inevitable fucking part. I'm all for a edging worthy slow burn to the main event. But you kept repeating the same beats in the first 2 pages. Otherwise really good once we get to page 3.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago

Hey northstandrrhino what is your particular kink, fetish or fantasy? Or category of erotic fantasy you enjoy?

Whatever it is I'm sure there are several people out there who might think to themselves about your fantasy, "I cannot understand why any self respecting male would just sit back and happily participate in - insert your kink, fetish or fantasy here - . Point being this is supposed to be a safe place for people to explore all types and ranges of kinks, fetishes and fantasies without fear of being judged by people like you. These are stories, fantasies. All the participants in this story are voluntarily taking part and enjoying so who are you/we to judge?

Trying to "understand" people's / your own fantasies is, in my mind, a colossal waste of time. Striving to "get" or "understand" "why" we have fantasies only leads to them becoming less arousing and erotic. I believe not understanding, to a certain extent is what makes them so charged and taboo.

I'm rambling, sorry.

Probably falling on deaf ears. But thought I'd put my 2 cents in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please don't bother

writing more of your crap on my behalf. It's just drivel, no credible story just a wank fest. I suppose it appeals to a certain subset of people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 stars!

The last commenter is an idiot. Apparently he's seeking world class fine english literature on this porn site. Well, I personally get huge when I read about imstillfun's hot little showoffs that take on multiple guys and beg for more. I'd love to watch the main character do her guys putting EVERY hole to work! I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: legsfeettoes

You must be one of those sewer rats that was mentioned in this feedback. Tell me, do you whore your wife out and make her a slut for your friends? This author writes nothing but trash for this category, loved by the sewer rats, men without balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot Work

One of your best. Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why the strangers?

She and her husband have lusty sex during the story build up but they don’t really “make love”. Story would have been better if there was more loving chemistry between them resulting in more apprehensive feelings about the extramarital sex.

I also don’t understand the logic behind introducing the two older strangers late in the story and having them take control of the climatic sexual encounter. The author went to great length building up the readers anticipation of husband and wife consensual cuckold sex with John and Dave. However, the strangers taking control away from the couple, fucking her to orgasm first totally overshadowed the anticlimactic sloppy seconds sex she had with friends John and Dave.

The climax felt rushed plus the first time anal, three cock airtight penetration without her husbands participation totally destroyed the “loving wife” premise of the story.

From a pure slutty wife porn standpoint the sex was fairly well written but the story going off track was a major distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Garbage

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Indica!!!

It’s a true story isn’t it Indica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

I disagree with “ why the strangers” I think it the story told how loving the wife really is, apparently her husband Tom set this up and wanted it to happen and his wife loved him enough to let it. I think it also tells how much Tom loved his wife by letting her explore and enjoy her sexuality. I would love my wife even more after having an experience like that. Damn I’ve been going to the wrong trap meets

ArkalesArkalesabout 3 years ago

Loved this story. The best part is the wife is willingly engaging and loved by her husband. Super hot fantasy. Thanks and looking forward to more stories from your dirty mind!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Whorewives, gangbangs, and assholes in another POS from I'm still a shore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just another narcissistic slut story. Why is she married since all she wants to be is a whore? If this is who you want for a partner you clearly are either a sick pervert or a pathetic excuse for a man. From these stories it is clear wifey has more respect for her lovers than hubby. Stupid and ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't give up... Your stories are all good ones 5/5. Please keep keep them coming. Remember their your stories and you can tell how ever you want. Good luck and let's hear from you soon.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

It's a porn script, not a story -- not that there is anything wrong with that. Not my cuppa, though : I like some characterization, some drama, a moral framework within which actions have consequences. In other words, a proper LW story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sequel? The upcoming next out of town trap meet? Just the regulars this time, Hubby and the two guys, no strangers. 5 stars!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Dave and John and Tom should plan for another fabulous "Trap Meet". Sequel, baby! This one was 5 stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least the author gave it away early enough for me to go to the end & confirm it was a cuck story & I closed it with one star.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the setting and how she teased the guys to get them fired up. It would have been better if the 2 strangers would not have been in the sex scene. Just her and hubby and the 2 guys she was leading on the whole time. 3 guys is enough for one hottie. Still a five star rating. It was HOT!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You explore some different settings; nice to know you understand the world of skeet, too. Ignore the butthole comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A great re-read on a Friday afternoon. You're really good at telling tales. I'm saluting you as we speak! I would love it if my lady had this in her repertoire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A willing cuck & an accommodating wife spells a P. O. S. to me.

I wonder just how long after their marriage will last. Total disrespect for each other.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reminds me soooo much of a wild night my wife and I enjoyed years ago, starting with a quiet dinner with a couple of friends and ending with the owner locking the door of the bar we were in and he, three other male customers, and me spending the next three hours using my wife in every way possible. She was a perfect slut for all of us and was coated and filled with cum by the time we went home.

It was 27 years ago now and we are still happily married, though don't indulge to the same wild degree any more.

I loved this story.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

"Three-holed slut" is your character's go-to title, and while you use it a lot... you use it really well. There's a certain expectation of with your stories, and you consistently delivery.

As a writer, you are inspirational!

For this story, I really love the level of communication between hubby and wife – and not just through the amazing (and amazingly hot) dialogue, but how it's expressed through the married flirting, much less the extracurricular flirting. This is like a clinic on how to be healthy hotwife couple...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

About the hottest slut-wife story I've read. Style and pace of plot unfolding well-done. More please.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 1 year ago

Hot story (5 Stars) -- got a real "BANG" out of it (pardon the pun). Nice "ENDING" by including taking her anal cherry -- too bad the 2nd guy to get her anus had no description of how it went just matter of fact? I'm ploughing my way through your stories and now invite you to check out mine here on Literotica -- StoneyLodg

Tcs1956Tcs195611 months ago

I can’t when her bra hit the floor!

GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow tom, you totally set your wife up with all four four guys, yes she is a slut because you made her one. And you are a cuckold... Now everytime she see's Dave and John they are going to want to fuck her,and what about the two strangers ,I'm sure you won't see the last of those two either.. There was no respect before before,and this just makes it worst.I hope it all works out for you two... Have fun!

charliem100charliem1002 months ago

Good story, but as many authors do, you went too quick to ass fucking. Not something most women want for their first time doing this type of thing.

BluecockneyBluecockney12 days ago

Yet another great story from this very talented and very sexy authoress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...