Fun Game, Fun Bet, and Fun Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get ready!" I told her, and she waited patiently with her tits out, and her mouth open. I guess she wanted to give me two targets. I did my best to cover both! I let loose a huge load, getting most of it on her tits but some in her mouth too. She took it like a champ, and I got out of the way so that the window had a clear view of her cum-covered tits. She rubbed her tits with her hands, and got every drop she could onto her fingers and licked them off.

"Did I do good, sir?" she asked, in her most submissive voice.

"You have certainly earned the right to call yourself a good girl..." I told her, giving her a little pat on the head. I was a little surprised that she apparently had a kinky side and I certainly wanted to learn more. That would have to wait for another night though. We had both cum pretty hard (and her several times!) and had worked up quite an appetite. She politely picked up my clothes and handed them to me.

"Sir, the bet was that I would stay naked and you would be clothed." she said with a smile. I was figuring out that she enjoyed being submissive, and I dressed while she went off to the bathroom to clean up a little. She came back out naked, in her heels, and we went to the kitchen where she had me sit down and enjoy the show as she heated up and plated our Thai food. Sure enough, she stayed naked the entire rest of the night. We had dinner and talked, and got to know each other a little better. I learned she had been married for most of her 30's and that her sex life with her ex-husband was non-existent. She had a lot of things she wanted to try in the bedroom. She seemed genuinely thankful that I was helping her learn, which was funny for me because of course I was having a fantastic time teaching her.

After we ate, we sat together for a little while, enjoying one more glass of wine and making out a little. She was pretty clear about wanting to keep things casual since she had just gotten out of a marriage but we made plans to get back together the following weekend. You'll have to read my next story to find out what we did!

12