Fun, Sun, Sea & Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed as she came, her body convulsing as we took her over the edge and kept her there, her head thrown back, her eyes glazed. She collapsed in top of us as her pleasure subsided, her body still tingling all over. She rolled onto her back, catching her breath.

"At last," she panted, looking at Kay, "Two cocks to play with!"

We laughed together as Mark opened a bottle of wine. We toasted our new found friendship, all sensing that we were going to have a great time together.

That evening we went out for dinner at a restaurant just outside the campsite. We had a good laugh and talked of many things, including Kay and Mark. It seemed that they had been involved with each other for about three years, ever since Kay caught him wanking and offered to help. However, Kay had always refused to let his cock inside her.

Towards the end of the evening, by which time we were all quite merry with the wine we had drunk, we somehow got talking about our favourite fantasies. Mark and Ali laughed when I asked Kay what hers was.

"Do you remember the restaurant scene in one of the American Pie films?" Ali asked.

As I tried to think of what she meant, Kay took a gulp of her cold wine and slid slowly off her seat. I was still thinking about the films when Mark and Ali moved closer together, partially hiding our corner table from the other people in the restaurant. I still hadn't cottoned on – that is, until seconds later when Kay pulled by cock out of the leg of by baggy shorts and sucked me into her cold mouth.

I gasped as she sucked on me, her tongue working overtime around my cock head, licking at that sensitive area where the head meets the shaft. Mark and Ali laughed as I tried to keep a straight face, both of them turned on by what was happening, their hands in each other's laps, touching what they found. My cock was rigid as Kay worked on me, her mouth making loud slurping noises as she worked her lips up and down my cock, as she sucked me harder and harder, her hand stroking up and down my shaft.

I came quickly, my cum spurting into her mouth. Kay gagged a little at the sudden assault before swallowing all I had to offer. As she licked and sucked me gently, the waiter came to bring our coffee. We all froze, sure he knew what was going on. Once he was gone, Kay climbed back up to her seat, a wicked grin on her face. She still had cum around her lips – until Ali leant over and licked it off slowly, kissing her, sharing the taste of my cum.

Mark watched all this, clearly excited by what was going on. In the end, he grabbed Ali by the hand and rushed her out of the restaurant. I quickly paid the bill and left with Kay, our coffee forgotten. Outside, there was no sign of the others – until their sounds gave them away. Down one side of the restaurant was a narrow gate, beyond which the pathway opened out into a small patio, the building on one side, a tall hedge on the other. They were up against the wall.

Ali's top had been torn in their rush, her bra undone, her breasts exposed. Her short skirt was up around her waist, her ripped knickers pulled to one side as Mark slammed his cock into her, his balls slapping against her. Her hand was around the back of his head, pulling him to her as they kissed frantically, their tongues deep inside each other's mouth.

I pulled Kay towards them, kicking the gate shut behind me. I lifted Kay onto the end of the picnic table next to the others, wanting to taste her. I dropped to my knees, pushing her skirt up her thighs as she lifted her feet onto the edge of the table. I gasped at her naked pussy, Kay laughing at my surprise before pulling my head towards her.

She tried to pull my head onto her pussy, but I teased her at first, kissing along her thighs, licking and nibbling at her. Only then did I clamp my mouth over her pussy, sucking her to me as she pressed herself to my face. I sucked in her juices, my tongue hard against her clit. She cried out immediately as I concentrated on that bud of sensitive flesh, my hands reaching up for her breasts – only to find that Ali was there before me.

Our sounds bounced around us, getting louder and louder. I twisted my body as Kay moved around a little towards Ali, reaching up to pull her closer as Mark fucked her, to suck her heavy breast into her mouth. I pushed my thumb into Kay, fucking her pussy with it while I probed under her, my finger against her bum, my mouth still on her clit.

Mark shouted that he was coming. Kay moved to kiss him deeply, Ali somehow latching onto Kay's breast as the three of them came more or less together. Mark stood still, his ass clenched as he pulled Ali to him, his cock still inside her. I licked along Kay's pussy as she calmed down, before standing up to hug her.

Glancing across, I saw that the gate had swung open. A couple were stood watching us, silently clapping before moving away.

We rushed back into the campsite after that, and made love late into the night, the four of us together. It was late when I woke up the next morning. Mark and Kay were just pulling some clothes on.

"We're just off to get some fresh croissants for breakfast," Kay whispered, looking across at the sleeping Ali.

I watched them leave, still overawed by Kay's sheer beauty, before snuggling back down.

"I thought they'd never go," Ali told me, emerging naked from under the blankets we had all shared, "Now I've got you all to myself."

She crawled across to me, her huge breasts hanging down, her nipples already hard and begging to be sucked. As soon as she reached me, we kissed. She leant over so that our lips barely touched, our tongues slipping across our lips and into our mouths. We kissed slowly, sensually, our tongues exploring. I reached for her heavy breasts, her large suckable nipples, as she reached for my long, hard cock.

Ali broke our kiss, and pushed me gently onto my back. She swung her leg over me, offering me her sopping wet pussy as we moved easily into a "69". I looked up at her pussy, taking in her wetness, her desire. I reached up and massaged her hard clit with my fingertip, before running my tongue over her, hearing her sigh and moan as I drank in her juices. Her tongue flicked across my helmet, lapping up my pre cum, before she sucked me into her mouth.

I reached up and ran my hands over her slender back, down onto her firm ass, and along her soft thighs. Her blonde hair tickled as it hung over me, brushing across my legs as she bobbed up and down on my cock.

We took our time as we licked and sucked and kissed and teased each other, her hot mouth on my cock and balls, my mouth on her wet pussy, our hands probing and caressing. Before long, Mark and Kay returned – they simply stripped off and joined us, not surprised to find us together.

Mark came and knelt by my head. I looked up to see his hard cock. He wasn't as long as me, but his cock turned upwards at the end, giving him a distinct curved shape. His balls were shaved, and already looked tight with cum.

I watched as he held Ali's hips and slid his cock past my tongue and into her pussy. I watched as her pussy opened up around him, as her lips stretched around him and sucked him into her wanton body. His cock and balls were only inches from my face. I reached up and rubbed her clit, his cock sliding past my fingers.

Kay's wet mouth joined Ali's on my cock and balls, the two of them taking turns to suck me, to lick along my length. They kissed around my helmet, their lips meeting, their tongues sliding over me and into each other's mouths. Their tongues shared my hard balls, one of them somehow sucking one into her mouth before passing it to the other.

I reached out and touched Kay's ass as she knelt alongside us. I slipped a hand between her slippery thighs, my fingers slipping easily into her cunt. She pushed back against me as I finger fucked her, as Mark reached across and probed her ass with his fingertip.

The tent was filled with moans and sighs, with the heavy smell of sex. Our hands and mouths and bodies were one as we became one tangled sexual mass, probing and kissing, teasing and fucking, wanting and giving more. I don't know who came first. It didn't really matter, but that first explosive orgasm triggered the rest, all of us crying out, trying to muffle our cries but failing miserably in our passion, our excitement.

We sat around recovering, close to one another. We reached for the croissants, now a bit squashed, but still delicious. As we ate the crumbs went everywhere.

Mark and I watched as Ali lay back, her voluptuous body spread eagled in front of us, her big breasts stretched tight on her body as she lay with her hands above her head, her nipples dark and hard, her belly flat, her body tanned. Kay leant over and teasingly licked the crumbs from Ali's belly, her tongue flicking across her belly button, flicking the little gold cross through Ali's piercing from side to side.

We both reached for our cocks, stroking them, as Kay's teasing became much more, as her tongue lashed across Ali's nipples, as she sucked them into her mouth noisily. We watched as Kay and Ali moved to lie on their sides opposite each other, their tongues now delving into each others pussies, across their clits, their hands exploring every part of the other's body.

As one, Mark and I moved to lie behind them. I reached for Kay's breasts as she lifted her leg, allowing my cock to slip between her soft thighs towards her wet, aching pussy. I felt Ali's hands on me, her tongue sliding wetly along my length as she guided me into Kay, knowing that Kay was doing the same for Mark as he plunged his cock into Ali.

I felt Ali's wet tongue running along my hard cock as I slid in and out of Kay, her hands on my balls. I fucked Kay faster and faster, Ali's mouth now clamped on Kay's clit, her hands everywhere. I plunged my cock into Kay's screaming body time after time, reaching deeper into her, taking her over the edge quickly, sensing that was what she wanted after Ali had taken her so close already with her mouth, with her tongue.

Ali's cries mixed with Kay's as they both came, the tent full of their moans. I pounded into Kay from behind, prolonging her pleasure, Ali now clinging to her as Mark continued to fuck her. I saw Mark freeze and groan as he came, Ali sighing with pleasure as he pumped her full of cum. I shouted as my balls felt like they had burst, my cum pouring into Kay in powerful spurts. I pulled out of Kay after the first few jets, my cock still between her thighs, my cum jetting onto her pussy, onto Ali's face.

We lay clinging together - an exhausted, happy, satisfied mass. We eventually put enough clothes on to go down for a shower. We toyed with the idea of sharing again, but it was too busy – although Kay and Ali were smiling an awful lot when they wandered back to the tent half an hour or so after Mark and I!

After that, we spent a great day on the beach. The girls attracted a lot of attention as they spent the day topless, Mark and I delighting in knowing that at they end of the day they would be going home with us. By mid afternoon, we were getting hungry. Mark and Ali went back to the caravanette to make us a sandwich. They didn't return for ages, but had big grins on their faces when they eventually got back.

We swam in the sea. I took Kay quite a long way out, towards some rocks that were barely visible from the beach, but which were in relatively shallow water. We swam around to the far side and made love up against them, gently, carefully, before swimming back.

When we got back to the campsite, Kay and Ali led us all down to the shower block to wash the sand away. They seemed very bubbly as we walked across the campsite, the girls as always attracting leers and envious glances as they walked, especially as they were only wearing their tiny bikinis, which barely covered anything.

At the showers, Ali went straight into the ladies, while Kay stopped and talked to Mark and I for a minute. Ali then came back.

"Quick," she hissed, grabbing Mark and I and pulling us after her.

Ali led us giggling towards the far end of the block, and around a corner. We went through another door, and into what used to be a changing room. At the far end was a large shower cubicle, with four showerheads, two on one wall, with two opposite.

"Room to share," laughed Kay, as she reached behind her back to tug on the string tie of her bikini.

Mark went to switch on the showers, while the rest of us stripped off. I ran naked into the curtain of water in the shower, pulling Ali and Kay with me. As I stood with the water gushing over me, the girls came easily into my arms, their bodies pressed against each side of me. Ali felt softer, more voluptuous, her heavy breasts squashed against me, while Kay felt firmer, her nipples poking at me.

I reached for their asses as I kissed them, needy kisses that left my cock hard and throbbing. They reached down and stroked me, their hands sharing my cock, by balls, their bodies hard against me. Mark joined us, standing opposite me. Kay kissed him, reaching for his hard on as my tongue slid deliciously into Ali's mouth.

We held each other, touched and kissed each other. The girls dropped to their knees, taking turns to suck on my cock, Mark's cock. We joined them, sucking on Ali's big nipples, on Kay's tight nipples, sucking and kissing them, as we all sank to the floor. We lay down, my head buried in Kay's pussy, Mark with his mouth on Kay's breasts, his fingers on Ali's clit.

We spent ages exploring each other slowly, savouring each other, enjoying each other. Eventually, I rolled over in the water filling the bottom of the shower, pulling Kay on top of me as I slid easily into her.

Mark and Ali watched as I fucked her, pulling my cock out until just the head was inside her, and then driving myself into her again as she pushed her hips down to meet me. Ali ran her hands over my slippery cock and tight balls, before lying back next to me, our bodies touching. She reached up for Mark, begging him to fuck her.

The room echoed to our moans, the splashing of the water gushing from the showers almost drowned out by our sounds. Our wet, slippery bodies rubbed against each other as we fucked, as we kissed, not caring who heard us. Ali came first, her screams filling the room as Mark fucked her, as Kay tweaked her nipples and held her bouncing breasts.

Mark grunted as his cum flooded Ali, collapsing on top of her before rolling them both through the water. Kay pulled me tight to her, my cock buried inside her, my balls against her gorgeous ass as she came, wave after wave of pleasure tearing through her. My balls tightened, and shot my cum into her, my cock throbbing against the walls of her tight pussy.

We all lay back in the water, which was now a couple of inches deep, laughing and reaching for each other. We eventually calmed down, and washed each other, running our soapy hands everywhere. We left the shower block together, towels wrapped around us, ignoring the looks we got as we headed back to the tent.

As soon as we were back at the tent, Mark opened a bottle of wine while Ali found us something to snack on. I sat down, leaning back against one of the storage boxes we used to keep our clothes in. Kay came across to me, and pulled my towel away. She stood in front of me, and slowly dropped her towel to the floor. Mark and Ali looked on as Kay sat down between my legs, leaning back against me, wiggling her bum deliciously to make sure that my cock nestled nicely between her cheeks.

Mark and Ali cuddled up together, their towels lost as well. We toasted each other, the ice-cold wine going down very well after our hot day. I had my arm around Kay, gently cupping her breast, my fingers resting on her nipple. As we talked and laughed, I rubbed Kay's nipple, tweaking it gently, kissing the side of her neck. She sighed as the tingles of pleasure ran through her, pressing her hot body back to me, feeling my cock harden between us.

Mark and Ali watched as Kay clearly became more excited. Mark pulled Ali to him, kissing her passionately as he reached for her breasts, as she took his cock in her hand and started to stroke him. Kay watched them intently. I put me glass down, and reached my other arm around her. I ran my hand across the soft skin of her belly before tracing along the line of her pussy with my fingertip.

Her juices burst from her and ran down towards her ass as I slipped a finger, and then two, inside her, the palm of my hand rubbing on her pussy mound and clit. She twisted her head around to kiss me, her tongue thrusting into my mouth in time to my fingers in her pussy.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ali pull away from Mark, and crawl across the tent. I felt her hot breath, and then her tongue, on the back of my hand. I pulled my hand away as her mouth, her eager tongue, descended onto Kay's hungry pussy. Kay gasped as Ali's tongue rasped across her sensitive, erect clit, and into the wet depths of her body.

I held her breasts, rubbing both her nipples, pinching them, pulling them, as her body tingled. Mark came up behind Ali, stroking his hard, curved cock. Ali sighed as he rubbed his cock head across her cunt, before pushing into. She cried out as his cock stretched her. Kay cried out as Mark's thrusts pushed Ali harder onto her, as her Ali's tongue drove deeper into her.

I eased myself to one side, away from the box I was leaning against, so that I could lie back. As I lay down, I pulled Kay on top of me so that she was spread eagled across my body, her back to me. I kept hold of her breasts, as she ground her bum down against my cock, my hard length between her cheeks.

Ali licked along Kay's pussy, and down to my balls, Mark's cock still deep inside her, his thrusts forcing her down onto us. She eased my cock out from under Kay, and pressed my hot helmet to her pussy. Kay cried out as she felt the shape of my cock on her, the heat of me penetrating her. Kay arched her back as Ali fed me into her, my cock sliding into her pussy as she pressed down on me.

I gasped as Kay held me inside her, her hot, tight pussy pulsating around me. I cried out again as Ali's tongue went back to work, lapping wetly at my balls, before slipping and sliding across Kay's pussy and onto her clit, along my cock as I slid easily in and out of Kay's luscious body.

The tent was filled once again with our soft moans and groans of pleasure, as Mark fucked Ali, his hands all over her wanton body, as Ali licked and sucked at my cock and Kay's pussy, as I fucked Kay, caressing her breasts and nipples, kissing her neck, her mouth, anywhere I could reach.

We all came together, the tent filled with our cries as our pleasure washed over us, as our bodies tingled, as the tent filled with the smells and tastes of hot sex. We pulled apart as our orgasms subsided, kissing and licking at each other, tasting each other.

We settled back down together, still naked, finding more wine. Later, Mark and I went to fetch some pizza, none of us really wanting to go out to eat. We sat around eating, chatting and laughing, happy to be together, knowing we all wanted more.

Later, Ali cuddled up to me, pressing her soft naked body against mine as Kay stroked my cock. Ali reached for me, sharing me with Kay, their hands on my balls and cock. Mark watched for a few minutes, holding his ever-hardening cock, before coming over to join us. He moved behind Kay, holding her to him, his cock nestled between her cheeks. She rolled over into his arms, reaching up to kiss him, theirs tongues exploring.

Ali slid easily onto top of me, my now hard cock caught between us. She pressed down on me as we kissed, her pubic mound hard onto my rigid cock, her big, soft breasts squashed delightfully between us. I held her hips and lifted her slightly, easing my thick cock into her, plunging deep as she pressed her hips down top meet me.