Fun, Sun, Sea & Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard loud slurping noises from next me, telling me that Kay had gone down on Mark, that she was sucking on his cock. I kissed Ali, our tongues and lips everywhere, her hips pushing down harder and harder as she fought to meet and match my ever-deeper thrusts into the depths of her body.

I sensed Mark moving, and then saw him kneel behind Ali. I stopped thrusting in amazement as I felt his cock touch mine, as Ali froze. He pushed a little gingerly against Ali, his cock on top of mine. As he pressed harder, Ali cried out as her pussy opened up for him, as his cock slid inside her alongside mine.

As we gradually built up a rhythm, Kay moved to kneel at my head. I reached up to slip a finger inside her, to rub her clit, just as Ali reached for her breasts, sucking on her rock hard nipples.

The tent was quiet apart from our soft moans, some of them muffled by our bodies. Ali rocked her body, Kay's nipples clamped in her mouth as Mark and I fucked her. After many minutes, Mark pulled his cock out of Ali, her pussy immediately wrapping itself around me. And then I felt Mark again, this time pushing into her bum. Ali almost screamed as he entered her ass, and then began to moan loudly as we fucked her two holes, our cocks so very nearly touching.

I plunged my fingers into Kay, finger fucking her as she rubbed her clit so rapidly her fingers became a blur, Ali sucking on her breasts, on her nipples.

This time our cries must have echoed around the whole campsite as we came. Our orgasms built slowly in each of us, in all of us, before exploding. My balls felt on fire as I came, my cum pouring into Ali's pussy, where I could feel Mark throbbing alongside me. Kay's body was flushed red, her hands entwined in Ali's hair, holding her on her breasts, my hand wrapped around her pussy mound, my fingers inside her as her pussy twitched around me.

Ali's hot, damp body was slumped against me, her heavy breasts on my chest, her mouth still on Kay's body. Mark was partially collapsed on top of us, pressing Ali to me, his cock still embedded in her ass.

It seemed ages before we separated, but eventually we did, before falling into an exhausted sleep.

And that's how it was for the next week or so. We all slept together. Often Kay and I would make love in the night, before waking up to make love again, with Ali and Mark watching or joining in. We spent our days on the beach, having fun and sneaking off – sometimes I went with Ali, but usually with my gorgeous Kay.

Our return to the campsite was the signal for hours of more fun, with all of us joining in together. Sometimes we ate out, but often we didn't, preferring to sit around naked and eat something we had rustled up in the caravanette before starting again with a long, passionate, wanton sex session.

As our time together drew to a close, I planned a surprise for the others. As I had stayed with them, I hadn't spent anything on hotels. I made a few phone calls, and made the arrangements. The next day, I told the others to get ready, but wouldn't tell them what was going on.

Despite Ali's pleadings, and Kay's promises to do amazing things to my body, they still didn't know what was going to happen as we parked up the caravanette and waited by the side of the road, with just an overnight bag at our feet.

Their faces were real pictures when the stretch limo pulled up. The girls screamed and dived into the back, Mark jumping in after them with a huge grin on his face. I climbed in as the chauffeur shut the door behind us. Inside was all luxury and white leather. I poured some champagne and toasted them.

"Friendship," I called out, raising my glass.

"And wonderful sex," responded Kay, a wicked grin on her face.

She put her glass down, and climbed onto my lap. Her tongue devoured my mouth, our lips clamped together, my cock rising. We broke apart eventually, breathless.

"How can we ever thank you?" Kay wondered out loud, that grin back again.

She dropped to her knees, and pulled my shorts down a bit, easing my hard cock out. As her hot mouth descended on me, Ali joined her.

"I need to say thank you as well," she murmured, her tongue raking up and down my shaft and balls as Kay sucked and licked my helmet.

I lay back, my cock and balls throbbing, watching as Mark raised his glass and silently toasted me. I shut my eyes and sat back, my hands resting on the girl's heads. The limo was full of wet slurping noises as Kay and Ali worked on me, waves of pleasure rushing up from my groin. Those noises were soon joined by my moans of pleasure. I pushed my hips up gently, fucking first Ali's mouth and then Kay's as they took turns to suck and kiss my cock, to lick and suck my balls.

My cum exploded into Kay's mouth, a few spurts hitting the back of her throat. She pulled away as Ali took her place, as Ali sucked my cum from me as she held my balls and rubbed her finger along my bum. Mark applauded, watching everything.

As my cock subsided, the girls kissed passionately, my cum smeared across their lips. As Ali went back to Mark, Kay kissed the tip of my cock and put me away, before climbing back onto my lap, that grin back on her face again.

We all sat back and enjoyed the rest of our trip. We arrived at our destination, a smart hotel along the coast, about half an hour later. I booked us all in, and led the way up to our room. It was sumptuous – two big double beds, luxurious bathroom, spa bath, balcony, champagne on ice – everything we could want.

With loud "whoops" the girls threw themselves on the beds, bouncing up and down. While they, bounced, Mark and I pushed the two beds together. The girls looked amazing – so young, so carefree – and so utterly sexy.

As they bounced, Ali's top gradually came undone, her big breasts freeing themselves. With a laugh, she flopped back on the bed, her breasts thrust upwards. Kay stopped, staring down at Ali. Mark and I watched in silence as she moved across to kneel beside Ali.

She reached down and caressed her breasts, rubbing Ali's soft nipples until they became hard. And then she bent down to suck her nipples into her mouth, one at a time, before pushing Ali's two gorgeous mounds of flesh together to suck both nipples into her mouth at the same time.

As Ali sighed at the attention she was getting, she reached up and tugged at Kay's top, pulling it quickly over her head, freeing her pert, tanned breasts. Mark and I watched as they pulled each other's clothes off, their hands and lips and tongues everywhere.

When they were naked, Ali laid back, her hands above her head, stretched out, showing her body off to all of us. Kay knelt by her side, and moved to kiss her nipples once again. As she bent over Ali, her bum came up, totally exposed to Mark and I, her juicy pussy peeking out from between her soft thighs.

With a moan, I started to pull my clothes off. Mark followed suit, and soon we were naked, each stroking our erect cocks. I moved across to the bed, lying beside Kay, licking and sucking at her breasts, her nipples, her body. I glanced up and looked at Mark. He was still stroking his cock, but was now staring at Kay, staring at her ass and her hot, wet pussy, his eyes glazed over, a look of total lust in them. I licked and nibbled at Kay's ear, whispering to her.

"Mark wants you, wants to be inside your body," I told her.

She froze, turning to look at me, and then at Mark. She groaned softly.

"I want you both," she sighed, "I want you all, like Ali had you all last week."

We all heard her soft words, and stopped, all looking at her.

"I want you," she repeated, looking from Mark to Ali to me, and back to Mark.

Mark quickly threw himself on the bed, reaching for Kay. She slid across the bed and climbed on top of him, kissing him passionately. I watched as she reached down and held his cock, rubbing it against her pussy for the first time. And then I watched as she held the head against her pussy lips, pushing down on to him as his cock slipped easily inside her, splitting her pussy in two as he entered her.

I pulled Ali to me, my tongue forcing it's way into her mouth, our lips tight together. I fucked her mouth with my tongue as I held her to me, my eyes never leaving the sight of Mark's cock ploughing in and out of Kay's hot body, her pussy slips clinging to him. Ali eased me towards them, holding my cock.

As I knelt close behind them Ali rested my cock against Kay. Mark held still as I reached down and slid a finger into Kay, running it along his cock. My cock followed, stretching Kay as I moved into her. We all groaned with pleasure as I entered her. The feelings were amazing as I started to move in and out of her with Mark.

Ali scrambled round to kneel over Mark's head, lowering her soaking pussy onto his mouth as she pulled Kay's head to the swell of her breasts. We fucked each other for long minutes, the intensity of our pleasure growing with every second. Kay's moans became louder as Mark and I fucked her as fast and as deep as we dare. I rubbed her ass, slipping a finger into her to take her over the edge. We all held her as she came, her pleasure rubbing off on us.

I pulled out of her quickly, and pushed my wet helmet against her ass. I pushed hard against her puckered hole, pushing into her until my balls rested against her. She screamed out, burying her face in Ali's breasts. I reached under her and rubbed her clit as we fucked her, as Ali held her breasts and nipples, as she fed Kay her breasts, as Mark sucked and licked on Ali, as two cocks drove into Kay.

This time we all came, our cum shooting into Kay, and then into the air as Mark and I pulled out of her. My cum shot over her beautiful ass, over her back, as Mark's shot between them, dripping onto him from her breasts and her belly. Ali sobbed as she came, Mark sucking deeply on her pussy, Kay on her breasts. I crawled around Kay, taking Ali's other nipple into my mouth, savouring the taste of her.

We fell into a heap on the bed, our lust satisfied for now. We drank some more champagne, before Ali led Kay off to the bathroom for a shower to wash the cum from her body. I lay back on the bed, my hands behind my head, and shut my eyes, listening to the girls giggling and laughing in the shower together.

I must have dozed off, as the next thing I remember was waking up to the marvellously wet sensation of having my nipples sucked. I reached down and felt the girls each side of me. They were still naked, their bodies pressed to me, their breasts against my naked body. I ran my hands over their bodies as they kissed and sucked my nipples, each of them running a hand over my belly, my cock, my balls. I shut my eyes again, and soaked up the pleasure they were giving me.

A hot mouth descended on my cock, licking me before sucking me roughly. My body tingled all over as they worked on me. My eyes shot open as I realised that both my nipples were still being sucked. I looked down. Mark was looking up at me, his head bobbing up and down as he sucked on my cock, Kay's hands around my balls. We all froze for a second, the three of them watching me. After only a moments hesitation I laid back and relaxed. Mark sucked me hard, his hand replacing Kay's.

Ali and Kay were now leaning over me, kissing each other, their hands sliding sensually over each other's bodies. I wanted more, and eased them apart so that they could move. My cock popped out of Mark's mouth as I manoeuvred myself on the bed so that I could get to his thick, hard cock.

I laid on my side opposite him, my head by his legs. He wriggled up, and sucked my cock back into his hungry mouth. Behind me, Ali was on top of Kay in a "69", her heavy breasts stroking along Kay's body, across her pert nipples, as they kissed and sucked and licked at each other's wanton, wet pussies.

Mark's cock was inches from my face. It seemed thicker, bigger, harder up close. It suddenly dawned on me how the girls must see us. Tentatively I licked the tip of Mark's cock, tasting his salty pre cum. He stopped sucking me, but held my cock in his mouth, wanting more, expecting more.

I took his helmet into my mouth, swirling my tongue around and sucking on him. He thrust himself forward, driving his cock deep into my mouth. I sucked on him deeply, hungrily, as he drew me deeper into him, sucking wildly.

The room was filled with wet, sucking noises, licking noises, and with our soft moans and sighs. I could feel my balls tightening, a tingly, hot sensation building in my body. But I didn't cum in Mark's mouth – at least not then – as Kay was pulling me away from him, urgently, wantonly.

As I rolled onto my back, she sat on top of me, pushing down hard to drive my wet cock into her body. She cried out instantly as she buried me deep inside her. Ali straddled me, lowering her pussy onto my face as she reached forward to take Kay in her arms, their hands on their breasts and nipples, their mouths locked together, their tongues exploring. I sucked on Ali as I thrust into Kay, savouring the sweet taste of her.

Mark joined us, the girls easing apart so that he could slide his cock between their hot mouths. They sucked and licked and shared him. I felt Kay rubbing Ali's clit, her hand next to my mouth. I felt Ali returning the favour as she reached down to rub Kay's clit in a fast circular motion, a finger sometimes slipping into her pussy alongside my cock.

The room was filled again with the sounds and smells of sex. We screamed and cried out our pleasure, not caring who heard us. We all came, our juices pouring wetly from our bodies before we collapsed again onto the bed.

As we recovered, I took Kay through to the bathroom, where we relaxed together in a luxurious spa bath before rejoining the others. We made love long into the night, pausing only when we had some food brought up by room service. In fact, we stayed in the room together all the next day, and night, leaving only when it was time to be picked up again, our adventure together over.

The journey in the limo back to the caravanette was very quiet. Kay and the others were due to drop me off at the railway station that morning before heading off to catch their ferry. We got out of the limo and into the van in silence. At the station, they escorted me onto the platform. Mark held out his hand to me, before we hugged. I kissed and held Ali, before turning to Kay, the others leaving us alone.

I pulled Kay to me, her body firm and sexy and hot against me. I kissed her, softly at first, but then more urgently. We broke apart, neither of us quite sure what would happen next. I gave her my e-mail address. She hesitated before taking it, before reaching into her bag and pulling out a piece of paper with her details written on it, ready for me. I kissed her again, and then walked away. The dull ache in the pit of my stomach told me that I was missing her already.

"I'll e-mail you," she shouted after me, before running back to join the others.

But I didn't hear anything the next week, or for the three or four after that. The dull ache never went away. Eventually I e-mailed her. Her reply came back almost immediately – she was on her way!