All Comments on 'Fun With My Daughter-In-Law'

by krishnakant

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I liked it.

It was nice and could be very hot if you had this edited. I know by experience how hard it is to find an editor, there seems to be a lot of them listed but only a few active ones. Good for you for posting it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
4 legs?

You wrote she stood on her four legs and you fucked her from the back. The woman in the story has 4 legs? Interesting... someone needs to proof read your material before being submitted./a471

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Naughty Indian story

This story was quite arousing to me - just what I was looking for. The part about the father- in- law not talking to his son's wife, and keeping a safe distance from her is realistic. His later behaviour , and her behaviour are totally unrealistic. But the contrast between the two is what makes the story taboo and sexy.

aennialaaennialaalmost 6 years ago
You need to correct your phrases ans sentences...

You need an editor real bad. As for the story, it's not bad.. At least you can write the stories.... I cant...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh Yuk !

How can I tell that English is not your first language?

Gave up....totally....as soon as she jumped on him for a "sexy massage"!

Prior to that, the mood and believability was close to perfect, but it broke all customs in the blink of an eye.

Just SO unbelievable, couldn't read another sentence and had to move on..

ā˜¹ļøšŸ™šŸ™ā˜¹ļø

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous