All Comments on 'Further Negotiations'

by jeb22

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 9 years ago
She is such a controlling bitch!

If you are into strict female domination and I am this story is perfect! Janet is not afraid to control men with her sexual favors! I'm excited to see just what she'll make him do for her! Great read if you enjoy stroking while getting into the story.

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969over 2 years ago

That was Really Great Not only it was Hot but Loved how you wrote your Character to feel more Realistic in Terms of his Reactions. Also Loved how this doesn't feel like a Smut Story. A Wonderful Short Read Can't stop reading it. And that leads me to my little Grip about this story and that is that I feel it should be a little longer but not too like 200 pages or anything, may be just extended by maybe three or four more paragraphs should be perfect. Just to tell how else the Step Mom would Dominate The Step Son and how they would feel and act when Dad is around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjeb22@jeb22
I appreciate everyone's feedback from the stories and hope you enjoy them. It is hard for me to write patiently at times and I know sometimes there are errors in grammar or spelling as I tend to rush through some parts. The moments I get caught up in the most tend to come ou...