All Comments on 'Fuzz the Cat Ch. 02'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Traveller_1955Traveller_1955over 18 years ago
Different

A very different story than one is used to at Literotica. That being said, it is sweet and charming. I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the further adventures of Fuzz.

He is a brave little warrior.

Traveller

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonover 18 years ago
Another Delight!

Great job, I love how you take us into the body of a kitten. Again, very original, and very well written. I'm really impressed. I can't wait for the next installment.

Bri

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Fuzz meets Tigger in the classics land

Now that Fuzz Growl Maria and who knows who else who might join later (author–wink wink), are developing their little personalities and relationships. I could better understand when I last felt similar warmth.

The mental and physical effort of Fuzz to remain dignified at all cost, or to understand all that is confusing or scary remind me of the most classic of all: A.A. Milne’s: Winnie the Pooh. There too, you find a similar combination of animals and humans. Each animal has its own personality and traits. They interact with each other on much richer level than with humans, but a loving child like Maria (or Christopher Robin) is never too far behind in understanding what’s going on. Fuzz seems to have a combination of traits from some of the main animals in Milne’s book But by all means – Fuzz is his own cat! BTW, I am not claiming any direct influence, merely similarity. Fuzz has some of the gloominess and pessimism of Eeyore ; Piglet’s nervousness; Roo’s curiosity; and the beginning of Winnie’s reasoning ! Growl on the other hand is akin to the exuberant personality, and of course the jumpiness of Tigger. Maria of course has the love and sensitivity not unlike Christopher Robin…

p.s. Any news from publishers yet? No pressure, but not much is left of my nails…

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uover 18 years ago
yet another...

fantastic job!

**HUGS**

~LB~

FirediamondFirediamondover 9 years ago
Loved it!

My cat acted the exact same way when we tried to take him for a walk. So undignified! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

so cute!!!!

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 7 years ago

This pair of short stories is cute, G.A. :)

~Eris

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you have to write more about fuzz

he's ridiculously fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!

What a sweet story! You really managed to get into Fuzz's head. That's exactly what must go through a cat's mind.

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990over 5 years ago
Loved 🐾 your story! 😻

Thank you 😸

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is so sweet

Very refreshing to see something in this vein and to see it so well done thank you for brightening my day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fuzz the Cat Series Info