Gail Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gail, we can text, but until you're out of school it can't be anything more than daddy/daughter stuff, no pictures like you mentioned. Texts can be tracked, including pictures. Anything we share as lovers needs to be verbal and probably at home."

I wanted to go for a burger for supper, it was decided 5 guys was the place to eat. While there we ran into a young man who'd recently been hired at dad's office. Dad and I tried to eat our meal, but this guy wouldn't move on, in fact he sat at our table when his food was ready.

"So, is this your daughter Ed? She's hot, you need to keep her locked up. Unless you'd like me to look after her?"

Dad was pissed. "First, I don't care how pretty the girl is, you don't call her hot without knowing her. Second, your intruding on our meal is rude. Third, it would be a cold day in hell before I'd let you spend thirty seconds with my daughter. Fourth, be in my office by 7:30." (He left dad's office with a written reprimand, he was let go months later for incompetence)

Dad took my hand and walked toward the car, holding my hand all the way, opening my door and helping me scoot in. Once inside he asked if I was okay. I was fine and thanked him for protecting me. I asked if we could stop at the mall, there was a dress on sale I'd been watching for a month. In the mall we walked hand in hand, it was enough for me, even if I couldn't hug and kiss him in public.

As we walked past Victoria Secret I stopped and pointed at a matching panty/bra set with a garter and stockings "Daddy, would you like to see me in that? They're yellow, your favorite color, I would wear it for you, you could help me put them on before you go to work."

"Baby girl, if I were to help you dress in that I wouldn't get to work, and you wouldn't get to school. It might look out of place for me to go in with you and buy lingerie. If you want the set, get it, I would love to see you wearing that sexy stuff. I'll wait right here on the bench. Use your credit card, I'll pay it off when the statement arrives."

I bounced out of the store, hooked my arm through his, gave him the bags to carry and paraded through the mall with a huge smile on my face ... I'm with my man, my daddy, soon to be my lover. Even if he doesn't know it yet.

In the car dad asked why a simple pantie/bra set would take two bags. I explained I'd gotten one or two other items I thought he'd like. It was dark as we left the mall, about half way out of the lot I told daddy to stop. We were in a dark area with no cameras as I leaned over seeking a kiss. We kissed passionately, swapping tongues, kissing for a long time. I was smiling as I pulled away, "I've needed that since you picked me up at school. Take me home, I want some alone time with you."

At the house dad helped me move my clothes and toiletry items into the closet and bathroom. He then helped me move all my underwear and lingerie before he checked mail, emails, etc. I had gone into the bedroom to change for the night and was sitting on the bed when dad walked in. Instantly I was in his arms kissing him, rubbing against him, moving his hand to my ass.

"Kitten, I thought we were going to contemplate this, take some time to think about it."

"I have daddy, there is no one I want other than you, and I'm ready to prove it. Case closed."

He squeezed my soft firm ass cheek. He slid my night shirt up to find I had no panties, softly rubbing my ass he drew me into his groin. He lifted me up as he kissed me, carried me to the bed and set me down.

I watched him undress, hanging his suit, putting his dress shirt in the dry cleaning basket. As he took off his underwear he told me to remove my shirt. He told me all five feet six inches of me was perfect. From my long brown hair to my breasts which so proudly stood out from my chest, my flat tummy, the soon to be hairy bush, attached to long slender legs.

Dad was anxious. He wondered if we were moving too fast, should he have let me move into his room. He told me he loved and desired me, but he was having to learn to see past the daughter and acknowledge I was indeed a woman.

I was mesmerized by her father's cock, I had seen peckers before, but nothing as big as his. To me it was huge, I wondered how something like that could fit in a vagina. It obviously had though, after all, I was born, and that cock provided the seed. Dad laid me down, lying next to me.

"Kitten, we can still stop and go on as though this hasn't happened, as difficult as that might be."

"No daddy, what I want is you. I want to be yours daddy."

Dad kissed me a few more times, moving to my tits, kissing them, sucking the nipples. I whimpered and squiggled around, trying to get more of my B size tits in his mouth. I thought my tits were small, what I didn't know at that point is they were the perfect size for my body. He kissed my mound, then the upper part of my legs, spreading them he moved in between. Daddy said I had soft, puffy pussy lips, beckoning him to kiss them.

I started to close my legs, "no honey, leave them open, daddy won't hurt you."

"Is this what they call eating pussy?"

"Yes, it is kitten, now relax and let me make you feel good all over."

He kissed my inner thighs and all along what would be my panty line before putting his lips on top of my vulva. Slowly he let his tongue slip out and lick the labia, I squirmed and moved my hips around. His tongue gently penetrated my outer labia, immediately contacting with the inner, as he licked up and down, my legs automatically flopped wide open. I found an overwhelming urge to talk.

"Mmmm, daddy. This feels so good, it tingles all the way to my toes. My pussy feels so good, don't stop."

Little did I know he had no intention of stopping. Finding the opening to my vagina he began probing it with his tongue, I bucked up slamming my pussy into his face. Moaning, groaning, making sharp sounds between my breaths. This was such a new experience, my hips were rolling up and down, I was running my hands through his hair, lifting my upper body to look at him lick my pussy.

He pulled his tongue from my vagina and slid it straight up to my clit. It hit me like a bolt of lightning as my hips rose off the bed.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, oh daddy, eat me. Eat my pussy."

He softly licked my love bud, circling it, probing hard at times, sucking ever so lightly, smothering the entire clit and hood with his mouth while licking my clit. It wasn't long before my orgasm was near. My breaths were ragged, I was emitting long low moans and uh's between gasps. Then my body began to stiffen, my legs clamped around his head, my hips rose off the bed bucking uncontrollably as my stomach spasmed and quivered. I let out a short but loud scream, then flopped to the bed. His face was covered with my juices, daddy lay between my legs kissing my pussy and inner thighs.

"No more daddy, no more, please, it tickles too much."

Dad moved up next to me, our faces in front of each other. I kissed him, then licked his chin and across his cheeks.

"Is that my juice? Is that from my pussy? It isn't half bad is it?"

"It's your juice kitten, and it's delicious. You have a sweet smelling and tasting pussy. I'll

enjoy burying my face between your legs."

"Time for me to suck you daddy. I want a picture of my first time. Can we do that daddy?"

Dad set up the camera on a tripod, aimed it where he thought we'd be and waited."

I sat on the bed as I lifted my daddy's cock, it wasn't very heavy, but gosh it was thick. Putting it in my mouth I tried to cram it in like I'd seen on porno movies, only to back off spitting and coughing.

"Take it slow kitten, put a little in your mouth with each stroke. You won't get it in all the way, suck what's comfortable for you, there will be plenty of time to deal with depth later."

I did as father said, slowly working a little more into my mouth with each stroke.

"Put your lips out like you're pouting, that will help you cover more of my cock. Put your tongue underneath, that will make me blow my load sooner."

I had developed a rhythm and was so proud of myself for taking at least 4" into my mouth, it was time for a picture. Dad stood where he had aimed the camera and had me get on my knees. He hit the remote button for the timer, with nearly a whole mouthful of cock the camera flashed, memorializing the first time I'd sucked my daddy's cock.

My tits high and proud, my hair pulled back in a ponytail so every detail of his cock in my mouth was visible. He took a second picture, a closeup with just my face and about a third of his lower body. I was trying to smile in that picture, but with my mouth full of cock, it was hard to do.

I continued to suck dad on my knees, bobbing my head in a pleasurable rhythm, I could feel his cock begin to thicken.

"Kitten, I'm going to cum soon, if you can't swallow, just open your mouth and let it fall out. If you want to swallow pull your lips back to the head and tighten them as you swallow."

Dad was rocking his hips, he had his hands on my head, slowly moving in and out without gagging me. As he began to cum he let go of my head. I did just as daddy had told me when the first spurt hit my mouth. It surprised me, and I opened my mouth, the next spurts hit me directly in the face, about the fourth squirt I locked my lips around his cock and swallowed the rest of his load.

I had cum dripping off my chin, in my eye, some in my hair and lines of cum across my face. Daddy wanted to apologize, I would hear none of it. I didn't mind the facial, that was when dad took my second favorite picture, I was smiling big as I licked the cum from my lips when the camera clicked. Dad carried me into the bathroom setting me on the counter. He used a warm washcloth to wipe my face and chest clean, then he had me lean back so he could clean my pussy and thighs. He carried me to bed and lay with me.

"You've marked my mouth and my face daddy, they belong to you. As soon as you fill my pussy with cum that will forever be yours as well."

"Gail, are you using any type of birth control?"

"I started as soon as I turned 18. I've planned this for a long time, I started the pill to be ready when you wanted to pop my cherry. Are you going to fuck me now daddy?"

"Where do you learn such language, is that how kids your age talk?" I nodded yes. "Well kitten, in our bedroom or the privacy of our home I don't have an issue with it if it's in context, but outside our home we can't talk like that. Honey I own the biggest graphics company in 6 counties, talk like that would hurt business, and ultimately hurt us. You and I enjoy a lucrative lifestyle, I want that to continue. I want to be able to buy you sexy lingerie and take you to dinner, all of that is because of the business."

I shook my head in agreement, I knew I would have to maintain a certain image, but that's what wives do, and it would all be worth it for my daddy.

"Kitten, maybe we should wait with making love."

"Daddy I want your cock right now, I can't wait any longer to be your wife."

"Baby, tomorrow is a school day, the first time will make you sore and maybe bruised. You don't want to

be walking around school tomorrow looking like you were screwed the night before. Tomorrow is Friday, we'll make love tomorrow night, so you have the weekend to recover."

I wanted to be fucked, I wanted my daddy's cock buried in my little twat. I wanted to feel him fill me up with cum and then watch as it dribbled out of me. I knew he was right though and agreed to wait until tomorrow night.

Looking at the casket I remembered that night, and the weeks that followed. The joy we'd found in each other's arms, the gentle love making lessons taught by my daddy, the lingerie, the teasing, the weekend we rented a cabin in the mountains with no one around. We had fucked all weekend, dad saying he thought I was going to kill him with my sweet pussy.

Reminiscing again I thought about the morning after daddy had eaten me for the first time. The day I was to be fucked and made his wife forever.

As daddy woke up I was slurping on his cock, I had just started, he wasn't fully hard yet. I scooted up, laying in his arms.

"Daddy, will I cum like last night every time you eat me? Will I cum that hard with your cock inside me?"

"Climaxes like the one last night don't happen every time, they're usually a little more subdued, however, they can be intense as well. Each one is different, last night yours was very strong I imagine because it was your first by someone else."

"I've played with myself a few times, but it was nothing like last night."

"Time to get up kitten, wanna shower together? No messing around though, we're already behind schedule."

Those words may just as well have been thrown into the trash can. He fingered me to a climax holding me against the wall, I gave him my first, hand job, shooting cum all over myself, giggling all the while. Daddy wondered if his little kitten might be developing into a cum slut, if so he wasn't sad about it. As we dried each other I asked if dad would pick out my underwear for the day. He looked at me somewhat bewildered.

"Daddy, do you remember when you used to dress me as a little girl, mom was too frickin lazy to get out of bed, but you were always up with me."

I guess dad felt this was going to take a while because he quickly texted his personal secretary letting her know he'd be late.

"I only remember a little, will you tell me about it daddy?"

"If you had wet during the night I would bath you, dry you and tell you to go get clean panties. You'd stand with your back to me, leaning against my chest and holding my arms. I would hold your panties open, you'd put one leg in then the other, I'd hike them up, you would lift one leg then the other to adjust them. I'd rub the front, ask if you were comfy, you'd nod, I'd pat your little puss and send you to get whatever clothes you wanted to wear that day. You almost always chose dresses."

"I remembered the part where you patted on top of my pussy, I always liked that. It was as nice as a pat on my bottom when you were pleased with me."

Dad picked out my panties and a bra, laying them on the bed. A peach colored set, lacy and see through except for a small solid patch on the front of the panties. I stood looking at him.

"Well, aren't you going to put them on me?" I could see his dick thicken through his pants and I knew it was going to be a battle for him not to fuck me silly before we left the house.

I leaned against his chest and lifted a leg into the panties daddy was holding, then the other. As he slid them up my slender legs I thought about how little material there was to these panties. When he was done he reached for the bra.

"Uhn, uh, you didn't adjust them or pat me."

"Baby, this is cruel, I'm in over my head and about to drown in lust for my daughter."

With my arms reaching back around his neck, he slid his fingers into each leg opening, making sure the elastic wasn't twisted or rolled, he then ran his right hand down my flat tummy and across my mons, cupping it with his hand, letting a finger slide across my clit. He again ran his hand down the front, smoothing the material, then patted my pussy twice and kissed my neck.

Whispering in my ear he asked, "Will that do, or are they still not comfy."

I told him another half hour of that might be enough. He slapped my ass and told me to hand him the bra. Once the bra was on and fastened I told him he needed to adjust my breasts in the cups. After 5 minutes of caressing, squeezing and titillating my breasts, I moved his hands, pulled the bra down over my breasts, and adjusted them myself.

"Daddy, why did you stop putting my panties on in the morning? I think I was about six when you did."

"I loved dressing you each day, it bonded us so closely. There was never anything sexual about it, it was just our daily routine. Then one Saturday you were taking a bath, asking me to wash you. I soaped a washcloth as usual and started scrubbing you. When it came time to wash what we used to call your buttercup, I handed you the cloth, but you handed it right back, asking me to wash you."

"I was reluctant at first, then decided I was being foolish, this is my little girl. As I was washing your vagina area you pushed into my hand when I swept across your mound. It startled me, and though you didn't look at me, I could see a faint smile. It scared me, we finished your bath, you dried yourself and came back to me with your panties. We did our normal routine. You spun around, gave me a quick little girl kiss on the lips and told me you loved me as you went to dress for the day."

"That was the day I knew you owned my heart, it was also the day I knew I needed to stop our morning ritual and me scrubbing you in the bath tub, or things would quickly get out of hand. I remember you crying, asking if you'd done something wrong when I wouldn't put your panties on. I explained as best I could that you were becoming a big girl and needed to dress yourself from there on."

"I remember that day dad, I felt like you didn't love me as much as before. I can remember later that I would straddle your leg, just above the knee facing you as I talked. I would grind my pussy into your leg because it felt good."

"I think a lot of little girls do that, but then get over it. Dress honey, I'll run you to school."

Dad was there right at 6, he was confronted by the English teacher who made no bones about being interested in him. I saw it and my fangs instantly came out as I walked toward them.

"Daddy, I'm ready if you are." With that he bid the teacher goodnight, put his arm around my shoulders and walked me out the door. Dad is tall at six feet, usually towering over most, I felt safe and secure in his arms. As we pulled out of the parking lot I asked why he had brought his old '41 Plymouth, it was cool, but he seldom drove it. It had belonged to his dad.

As we were headed away from town he said, "so you could do this", as he scooted me over next to him. The old bench seat made it possible to be right next to daddy without a console in the way. I snuggled in, he put his hand on my far thigh pulling me closer to his leg. I lifted his right hand while I lifted my dress with my left, placing his hand directly on my mons. My panties were stretched tight, he could feel my swollen vulva when he dipped a finger over the gusset. They were pulled so tight he could feel my slit through the panties.

"Where are we going daddy?" I whispered in a sultry voice, "I'm so horny I'm ready to cum in my panties."

As he moved his hand inside my panties and against my vulva he said, "Then cum baby, cum on my fingers." Plunging a single finger inside it didn't take two minutes and my body was shaking, I was gasping and finally squeezed my legs so tight he had to remove his hand.

"Oh my, that was intense. My panties are soaked daddy."

"Well little one, maybe you should keep an extra pair in your purse from now on. Never know when we might take the '41."

We pulled up to a mom and pop pizza place I'd heard of but had never been to. It was a place dad had frequented as a high schooler. The parents had long since retired with the son taking over. Dad asked for a booth toward the back, requesting the one in the corner. Sitting next to him I held his hand under the table. He pointed to something on the back of the seat, carved into the wood were Ed & Carol, with a heart around it.

"Is that you dad? No way, who was Carol?"

"The girl I thought I was in love with in my junior year. The mom and dad didn't mind kids carving stuff like this. They had to stop it altogether because kids now are so vulgar. I would carve our initials if they still allowed it."

I hugged his arm harder when he said that. I moved his hand to my lap but left my dress down. Dad softly caressed my thigh, I loved the warmth of his hand as it rubbed up and down. I wondered how I could ever love anyone or anything more than my daddy.