Gail Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the ride home, I was the aggressor. Unzipping his jeans, pulling his dick out, playing with it, stroking it.

"Kitten don't continue playing with your toy or it will spit all over and I don't want a mess in the car, or all over me."

"There won't be a mess daddy, I promise."

As I worked his cock I spit into my palm to help lubricate, something I'd seen on a porn flick at Carries, and kept on stroking. His dick started to swell, as his body began to twitch I put the head of his cock in my mouth and sucked. He had so much cum I was gulping as I swallowed. I kept my word, there was no mess.

Daddy said, "My little girl loves to suck cock and swallow. At this pace you'll keep my balls drained all the time."

Pulling the '41 into the garage I waited for the door to close and then started kissing. I was all over him, rubbing my body against his, moaning and putting his hands on my tits.

"Kitten, what's this about? We can do this in our bedroom."

"Daddy, did you make out in this car as a boy?" He nodded yes. "I want you to make out with me just like you did the other girls. I want you to feel me up and whatever else you did in this front seat."

He moved me to the passenger side and moved in like he did over 20 years ago. Kissing, rubbing his hands over my tits through my dress, trying to push my dress up as I played along trying to keep it down. Finally getting the dress unzipped I squealed, "Ed, you naughty boy, what do you think you're doing? I'm not that kind of girl."

"You mean you weren't that kind of girl. Stop being a prick teaser and take that dress off. Do it Carol."

I slipped the dress off, "Ed, you can't take my panties off. I'll let you take off my bra, but no more."

Dad roughly shoved my bra up over my tits, sucking them, pulling them deep into his mouth, paying lots of attention to my nipples. I was moaning, at times whimpering, other times almost purring like a kitten. My back was arched, I was pushing as much tit into his mouth as possible.

Daddy started lowering himself to my crotch. "No Ed, you can't take my panties off."

"You aren't Carol, you're my kitten. Now spread your legs you little slut."

I was brimming with excitement my daddy had called me his little slut. I would do anything he told me. He moved my panties to the side and licked the labia, I was dripping wet, thick and sticky, my panties were coated. He lapped the goo, groaning softly as he did, licking around but not touching my clit. He licked from bottom to top, from asshole to clit as I pushed into his mouth. My body quivered a little and I settled back down in the seat.

He pulled away, put my panties back in place, put my titties inside my bra and smiled at me as I tried to compose myself.

"There you are kitten, farther than I ever went with any other girl in the front seat, you own this seat baby girl. Another night we'll fuck in the back seat, so you can own that as well."

Daddy carried me to our bedroom, undressed me, filled the tub with hot water, adding that silly bathing lotion I liked so much. When it was ready he carried me to the tub and placed me in the lovely smelling hot water. While I lounged in the tub he went through the mail and emails. Nothing of any importance.

Returning to the bedroom he found me getting out of the tub. He helped me dry, lay me on the bed and asked where my body lotion was. He then lotioned my body, front and back, I was floating in heaven. My dad, my lover, was putting lotion on my naked body, it can't get better than this, can it?

When he finished he kissed me softly, telling me no panties tonight, and to wait with my night shirt. As we lay on the covers he told me what he wanted.

"Tonight, we will consummate our relationship kitten, there will be no turning back after that. But right now, I'm going to teach you something I thoroughly enjoy. Your mother loved it before she decided I was no longer good enough. I want you to crawl alongside my body, putting your knees past my shoulders, placing your pussy above my mouth. When your pussy is in place I want you to spread your knees enough to lower your cunt on top of my mouth."

As I got into position I was nearly cumming with excitement, I'd heard of sitting on a guy's face, but it never made sense, until now. Daddy gently squeezed my breasts, rolling the nipples, lightly pulling them, then letting them snap back. I was giggling with anticipation as I began lowering my virgin pussy onto daddy's mouth. He took his time, teasing, sucking my love bud, tonguing my un-fucked vagina, until I was begging him to let me cum.

"Please daddy, please, I need to cum."

He attacked my love bud with a vengeance, circling, gently sucking, pressing my hot spot making me moan loudly, then paying attention to the one spot I was the most responsive. My hips had been moving slightly, but now they were bucking, grinding, my pussy pushed into his face as I rode out my orgasm.

"Daddy, will you give me a few minutes to get ready, this is our special night."

Ten minutes later I stood in a white see through baby doll top, no bra, almost non-existent white bikini panties, white stockings and white garter belt.

"Your virgin awaits you daddy. Make love to me, own my pussy."

As he sat on the bed I stood in front of him unbuttoning the top, opening it but not taking it off.

I cupped my breasts, offering them to him, he opened his mouth like a little bird, I put a nipple inside his lips. He sucked one, then switched to the other side. I was holding his head to my chest.

"Oh yes daddy, suck my nipples, make me your woman. This feels so good."

As the top fell to my feet he slid his thumbs into the elastic of my very skimpy panties, sliding them over my hips. Daddy was disappointed that I had shaved until I explaining I didn't want a scraggly looking pussy for my "first fuck" picture. I promised I would let it grow out after tonight. My panties dropped to my ankles, I lifted my feet stepping out of them.

Daddy lay me down with my stockings and garter belt. He told me he had always wanted mom to dress sexy like I was, but she never would.

"Gail, do you mind if I make love to you in your stockings and garter? It's been one of my fantasies since high school."

"Anything you want lover. I'm your baby slut, use me however you want."

Dad had positioned himself above me, his daughter, his cock was rock hard. The head was at the entrance to my vagina as he leaned forward to kiss me. He told me he loved me and asked if I was ready.

In my smokiest voice I cooed I was more than ready.

"Baby, when I start to put my dick in it's going to feel like a lot of pressure, you're very wet so I won't have a problem once I'm inside. As you feel the pressure, push back against me until you feel the head pop in. Then we'll stop and give you time to adjust. The stop signal will be two pats on my thigh or arm. When I get to your cherry I'll stop and talk you through it."

As the head of his cock pushed against my labia he studied my face looking for discomfort or fear. I started pushing against his cock, suddenly the head popped in and I was slapping his arm. I was holding my breath, eyes closed, hands gripping his arms. My eyes opened, my grip loosened, and my body relaxed. I looked into daddy's eyes, whispering "I Love You ... more." An inch then stop, another inch then stop. I could feel him against my hymen.

He was sliding his cock back and forth a little bit, letting my vagina adjust to his width.

"Kitten, it's time to break your cherry. It will hurt, I won't lie, but it will only hurt like that once. Before we're done making love, it will feel good. Promise."

"I'm ready daddy, I knew it was going to hurt, but this what I want. If I have to go through a little pain to be your wife and lover, then take my cherry."

He positioned himself tight to my hymen, telling me he was going to break it in one motion, so it would be done quickly and rammed his cock through it. I yelped, my body stiffened as tears ran down my cheeks. I could tell it bothered daddy to cause me harm, I was his baby girl. As I began to relax again he pushed in until I tapped, he waited until I nodded then pushed again, I felt his balls touch my ass.

"Daddy is it all the way in?"

"Yes kitten, it's in."

My cunt was gripping his cock so tight I had no doubt every sensory nerve of his dick was being stimulated by my cunt. I knew I was in control for the moment, he had told me to set the pace, I was using my pussy muscles to pull him in further. I put my hands on his hips, pushing back a bit, then pulled him back in. After four or five strokes he was pulling out about 3 inches. I moved my hands and daddy took over, gently sawing in and out, telling me he loved me, that I was doing such a good job and making him feel so good.

He went slowly, gently, after a few minutes my hips began to rise and meet his. Followed by my legs wrapping around his hips, pulling him in, my heels digging into his butt cheeks. I was breathing hard, my head back, eyes closed, soft moans, and sharp little yelping sounds occasionally. My little arms were around daddy's neck as I pulled up into him with each stroke.

"Harder daddy, a little harder."

He straightened up letting my hands fall to his hairy chest, he began to go faster and a bit harder, not enough to hurt me, but enough to stimulate. I was responding with equal fervor, slamming into his pelvis with my own, grunting and groaning.

"Oh, I can feel it coming, fuck me hard, nail my ass to the bed."

He did as I wished, fucking me with abandon, driving into me with everything he had. I could feel his balls tighten while he waited for me, as I began to scream my body was shaking. I could feel his cum rising through his cock, seeking release, his dick was swelling inside me.

"I can feel it daddy." I yelled. "I can feel your sperm splashing in my pussy, mmm, fuck me daddy, own my pussy."

His body arched, pushing as tight against my little twat as possible, not letting a single drop leak out. He groaned deep and long, having not cum in a woman in over five years, it was a wonderful feeling.

He pulled out of me slowly, not wanting to hurt me. He lay next to me trying to catch his breath.

"Daddy, how long before you can go again? I want it from behind, and I want a picture of your cock sliding into my pussy from behind."

"About a half hour honey, and it's called doggy when you do it from behind."

We drifted off to sleep, waking up to each other's rustling. Daddy cupped my still very wet pussy.

"Are you okay kitten?"

"Just a little sore, that's why I want it doggy next, I might not be able to tomorrow."

He got the camera set up with the remote switch.

"Okay kitten, suck me a little to get me rock hard again." I gobbled his cock, sucking hard, cheeks caved in, using my tongue like he had taught me. He pulled his cock out, telling me hand and knees.

My little ass was in the air, I had extended my arms so my chest was off the bed. He slipped his cock into my hot tunnel, bottoming out on the first stroke. He stroked me a half dozen times to make sure I was comfortable. I was starting to push back a little.

"Okay, I'm going to take some pictures, turn your head back toward me and smile."

He took three shots, each with his cock about half way in and me smiling. Then he set to fucking me from behind. He was stroking it full length, I was moaning, "more, more", and he was doing all he could to accommodate. Suddenly my tummy started convulsing, I was bending forward at the waist and pushing back as my hips pumped.

Dad had stopped and was waiting. I let out a huge breath, "what the hell was that, I feel like a truck ran over me."

He started stroking again, I was enthusiastically pushing back as hard as he was thrusting. I could tell he was about to cum, I arched my back, pointed my pussy right at his cock and yelled, "Fill my pussy daddy, give me that cum."

As he was cumming I had another small orgasm. His was nowhere as strong as the first, but it had only been an hour since my pussy had milked every ounce from his balls. We took a quick shower, just enough to wash away the sweat and cum. In the bedroom daddy slipped my shirt over my head, removed my garter and stockings, got a pair of cotton panties and slipped them on. Sleep came upon us instantly.

Daddy was up first, having made coffee and some muffins. I followed my nose to the kitchen, walking like I had a stick up my ass. I pushed away dad's paper and snuggled into his lap.

I spoke just above a whisper, "My pussy is sore, I think it's bruised, I can hardly walk."

"It will get better as the day goes on, as you move around it will feel better. Not enough to screw again, but well enough to not walk as you are."

My little snatch was red and swollen, as the day went on I was walking with more ease. We talked about the night, about how it must be our secret and ours alone. I brought up moving away so we could live married and have babies.

"You're really serious about this aren't you Gail? What would we do about my business and the house? Where would we move to?"

"Can't we sell both? You've had people wanting to buy your business for years, and our house is in a nice part of town. It would sell quickly."

Dad was deep in thought before he spoke, "I'll put out some feelers, but we must be very discreet. Where would we get a marriage certificate? I don't want to leave the states either, so you my tender kitten need to put on your thinking cap. It needs to be somewhere with a climate similar to Indiana, I'm not a fan of real cold, or hot and humid."

The week went quickly, I was healed enough that I was ready for more cock by Tuesday night. Daddy took a lot of time prepping me with foreplay, then he made slow sensual love to me. I loved it, having a massive orgasm after all the teasing.

Friday we were back at it, me on my tummy with my back arched as much as possible, pushing my ass and pussy up for deep penetration. He pounded my pussy like he hadn't fucked in years. I squealed and enjoyed every thrust, both of us going over the edge together. Falling into exhausted sleep for the night.

The father/daughter dance was Saturday. We behaved ourselves on and off the dance floor. We held hands a lot, I held onto his arm when we weren't holding hands. A comment was made about us being inseparable. Dad responded, "wasn't this a father/daughter dance, why wouldn't we be with each other?" I began my period that night, tummy hurting, hey held me most of the night.

Our sexual activity was kept to a minimum that week. Dad didn't mind, it gave him an opportunity to recuperate. He was back in the saddle, but it had been awhile since he rode every day, so to speak. I kept telling him I had a surprise for him when my period was done. We'd been out for supper Saturday, danced at a little place down the street from the restaurant and headed home.

At home I wanted dad to give me a half hour and then come to the bedroom, where he would find his surprise. He should shower in the spare bedroom and be naked when he came to get his surprise. Having no idea what was going on dad complied with my wishes. He timed the shower to be finished at the 30 minute mark, dried off and sauntered down the hall.

The room was dimly lit, scented candles providing the only light. I was on my hands and knees in the middle of the bed. As he approached I turned my ass toward him, he sucked in his breath, damn near swallowing his tongue in astonishment. In my ass was a butt plug with a tail attached. When he touched my hip, I shuddered.

"Daddy, this is the last hole to claim me as yours completely. Once you buttfuck me and dump a load of cum inside, I'll belong to you entirely, you'll own every hole I have for fucking. I've made sure I'm all clean inside, I've spread lube on the outside and inside of my butt hole, you just need to lube, take the plug out and put your cock in me."

"Gail, I've always wanted to try anal, but never had. Here you are, my eighteen year old daughter, with a butt plug in her ass inviting me to fuck her."

I had the camera set up, I wanted a picture with the plug in my ass. When it flashed I was smiling back at the camera with my most sultry, "come fuck me" look. Taking my fourth favorite picture.

Daddy climbed onto the bed. Placing his hands on my hips looking at me questioningly.

Ever so softly I spoke, "Do it daddy, I've researched it, I'm ready, make me your ass whore."

He lubed his cock liberally, moved up close and gently removed the plug. My rectum remained open long enough for him to push the head in. A gasp from me stopped him. I looked back and nodded, it took several tries, but he finally bottomed out, his balls hitting my clit.

I moaned, "Oh so full, I love your cock inside me. My body was made for you to fuck daddy, do my ass."

As tight as my ass was I knew dad wouldn't last very long. He was pounding my ass and I was pushing back into him. As hard as he tried to hold back he was the first to cum, grunting like a wild animal, saying over and over again, oh fuck, oh fuck.

His cumming caused me to do so as well. It wasn't as intense as my vaginal orgasms, but I figured with time and practice that would change. We climbed into the shower, letting the hot water beat down upon us. Neither of us said much beyond I Love You before we were under the covers, tucked in tight to the other.

"Daddy, did you like it?"

"Loved it baby, what possessed you to do that? I would have been happy without it."

"I read awhile back how a man owns his woman when he's taken her virginity in every way. That he feels she's completely his and no other can have her. Even if that thought never crosses his mind, subconsciously it's still there. I wanted you to own me, I wanted you in my ass. I used a set of different size plugs working up to the biggest, you can order anything on line. My butt is tingling, it wasn't unpleasant for me, I couldn't do it all the time, but I want to do it more if you do."

"You've fulfilled another dream of mine. I always wanted to do anal, but never did until tonight, with me precious little girl."

Sunday over breakfast dad brought up a subject we'd been avoiding.

"You need to start getting used to calling me Ed, or anything other than dad, or daddy. At least in public. If we're truly going to move away and live as husband and wife, you can't be calling me dad."

"Can I still call you daddy in the bedroom? It turns me on to call you daddy when we're having sex."

"Sure, but you can't let it slip outside the bedroom."

As we lay in bed that night I told him about a place we could move and how to get a marriage certificate. Juneau, Alaska, dad protested saying he wasn't going anywhere colder than Indiana. I explained that Juneau was below the mainland of Alaska along the Canadian west coast, the winters being comparable to Indiana's. There were four seasons and summer temps were decent without the humidity.

Dad thought we should take a trip there and check it out, spring break was only a few weeks away. Then he asked about a marriage certificate, that was not going to be as simple. I told him one of my closest male friends at school was a super nerd, always doing something with computers and electronics. Always hacking into somebody's system. He had confided in me a year ago that he could duplicate any state document presently being printed by the Indiana Commerce Division.

What my friend had told me beyond that blew me away. He had made a birth certificate and marriage certificate for his older brother and sister who were living as husband and wife. On top of that, my nerd friend was the byproduct of an aunt and his dad.

"I've talked with him a little, not revealing anything, but since I know his secrets, he can probably keep ours until we head out of state." Dad was skeptical, but said he'd defer to my judgment.