Gaming the System

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled on pants and got dressed; she stayed silent. Outside, we heard Jan's mom telling Jan what to do next in the kitchen.

When I was put together and packed up, Alice walked in closer to me, faced the same direction, towards the mirror. She said, "I can't reach you this way."

I turned towards her, my arms down and sort-of half opened, and she walked into them. We hugged... then she tilted her head up and we kissed. Her lips were so soft, and giving, and open, I just dropped myself into the moment and let it happen.

We pulled away, and I said, "Well. Thank you."

"No, sir. Thank you."

"Sir?"

"Just... seems right."

"Ah." I considered our situation, glancing at the door. "I think, better let me go out first, in case Jan's mom is anywhere nearby." She wasn't, but I didn't know what to do next.

We exited the bathroom, I dropped my bag just inside Jan's room, and we went downstairs.

Jan's mom, Denise, it turned out, gave me a smile when I came in and I felt welcomed.

We sat and ate dinner, a giant pre-prepared lasagne plate, but with vegetable sides, a salad, garlic bread - it was pretty yummy.

Denise tried to keep me in the conversation, asking what classes I was taking, etc., and was surprised (as most people are) that I was both in high school and going to college, but then she heard why it all fit together and got it. She said she certainly understood wanting to play sports and hang out with friends.

Alice and Jan both didn't know what I was up to, very much - I didn't hide it, but I didn't make a big deal out of it either.

After dinner, we (Jan, Alice, and I) went up to Jan's room. As soon as the door was shut, Alice told Jan, "So, we kissed, in the bathroom. I got to see him naked, more than you, so I think I'm ahead of you. Not quite fair yet."

Jan nodded, "Got it. Keep things even, so that means, Kevin? You - want to -?" She leaned back on her bed and opened her arms to me.

"Uh... Sure!"

As I got on the bed, Alice recited our previous conversation about who should start, and Jan broke the kiss long enough to say, "Is that right?"

I agreed, of course.

She asked, quietly, "So, what speed is the right speed? For you?"

Grinning back at her, I said in a mock radio announcer's voice, "Pedal to the Metal, Baby!"

She laughed and said, "Good. A girl needs to know where she stands."

We kissed some more, though I didn't have any pressing priorities. Mostly I was happy to be in the situation at all.

Alice called, "Switch," and Jan broke it off and said, "We each get 5 minutes, we agreed."

I said, "Oh." I didn't care, they were both gorgeous, and great kissers.

When I looked up, Alice had put the desk chair in front of the door to lock it, and had taken off her shirt and shoes, leaving her in a bra and jeans. Jan got up, pulled her t-shirt off, shucked her shoes while we watched.

Alice was not going to be outdone. She unzipped her jeans and pushed them down, revealing a pair of teal-colored cotton panties with a bow on the front, amazing muscular legs, and a washboard stomach, though right in the front of her panties, her mons was pretty big and it made her underwear kind of bulge outward a little before curving down with a little fold/cleft.

My eyes drank this in!

Jan faced her, and this obviously was a competition. Jan unzipped her skirt at the side of her hip, dropped the skirt to the ground, put her hand on her hip, and waited.

Alice, in a bra and panties, and Jan likewise, stared at each other.

They glanced at me, then back at each other, and Alice pulled down a bra-strap, then so did Jan, and they both got their arms out, twisted the bra's around and unhooked them in front.

Wow!!!

Jan's chest was way bigger than Alice's, maybe a D to Alice's B, but I wasn't necessarily into huge boobs, I liked both pretty much equally well and they both had epic beauty regardless of cup size.

They'd done the move at the same time, so they turned to me and came over. Jan said, "You seem to be overdressed."

Off came my shirt, shoes, socks, pants... and then pushed me gently backwards to the queen-sized bed, covered in a nice embroidered quilt that I suspected was seriously old.

Getting me on my back in the center, they lay on each side; it was tight but we all fit. I got their boobs over my upper arms on both sides, and they alternated propping themselves up and kissing me.

I made good yummy-sound noises so they'd know I liked it, and got some back, too. After Jan was done kissing me the second time, she started letting her hands roam across my body, caressing me, and of course I returned the favor as best I could.

Then switching to kiss Jan again, Alice started moving down my body, and I could feel she was pulling down my underwear.

Well Then!! I wasn't going to object!

Jan looked down and saw what was going on, just as Alice pulled my cock up (very hard already) and started kissing the tip.

She said, "You got a good one there, Alice."

"Mmmmm."

I hadn't gotten that many blowjobs before (in absolute numbers), so this was not-quite-new, but I did like getting kissed while getting one. It was distracting, but I liked it, of course.

Jan asked, "How can I make this better?"

I was already in heaven, but I guessed, "Uh... maybe, like, 69? Uh... if..."

Her nod was fast and her movements faster. She sat back on the bed, shucked out of her underwear, and moved around. Alice saw what she was doing and had heard me say that, so she shifted around, too, to give us room.

This was one of the first times I'd seen a pussy close up, and it did not disappoint! Pouty lips, full of themselves, trimmed hair around them, and I got to pull her down onto my face as she tried to get her legs positioned right.

She faced my feet, and I think she was self conscious about doing it, so I described how beautiful she was and sexy and then how good she tasted (not a lie!). Her jerking around as I first licked her told me she was new at this, and I felt great that I could give her something new and beautiful.

All the while, I'm getting a great bobbing on my cock and loving every little feeling coming from there.

The act of licking a pussy is very different, I notice, from licking almost anything else. It's different from kissing, because it's not a mouth. The lips aren't controlled, they're a body-part, yet it's a super-intense part of them. It's soft and supple and wet and interesting with lots of interesting subcomponents that deserve individual attention.

Licking up the center, wide enough to get both lips at once, was one kind of feeling to give her, that she relaxed into as a pleasant background thing, I think. But, when I got to the top I started again at the bottom and that bottom (being in 69 position) had the clit. Her reaction to that was almost inhaling, stiffening for a moment and relaxing into the rest of it.

More than that, I didn't figure out. I was too busy leaning my head back and feeling the sucking on my cock, full on and deeply pulling, a hand around the base and moving, and up, and rocking and WOW, FUCckkkkkkkittt I'mmmmmmm commmmmingggg.....

I did, crying out somewhat ungraciously into Jan's pussy lips. It had to have been muffled. I didn't know if it was. I hoped so, in retrospect afterwards, but not knowing for sure.

My moans were involuntary and the whimpers that went with them.

Just a few moments later, even as she was still sucking my cock head and I was writhing in joy, there was a sharp, "KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK" on the door.

Egads.

"What's going on in there?"

Jan said, calm as the day is long, "Yeah, he's all right. Kevin stubbed his toe... Alice is kissing him, it's all good."

Alice was kissing me - my cock, that is. I was holding back my noises, but managed to say out loud, "Damn that hurts. I'm... okay though. Sorry."

Denise seemed satisfied, and said as she was obviously walking away, "Ah, okay. Sorry to hear that! Hope it feels better."

Alice wasn't making things any easier. She kept sucking on me, pulling cum out of my cock and squeezing up to get more out.

Jan moved on the bed, lifting her leg up and letting me see what Alice was doing.

Coming off my cock with an almost-audible (but not really) 'pop', she stood up and obviously had some of my cum in her mouth, but was looking at Jan.

Jan and she met eyes, and Jan shrugged an 'okay', then bent forwards. Their lips met, and I could see it wasn't so much of a kiss as a sharing of my cum between their mouths.

I heard the slightest moan just about the same time I heard Denise again, walking down the hallway.

They lay down on either side of me, but that was short-lived - Jan got up, moved the covers aside, and got me tucked in. It was only 8 pm or so, but we were going to relax for a while, I figured.

Alice got up, turned out the room lights, and came back to bed, crawling in beside me with cool soft skin against mine in a delightfully way that set my skin on high-amazing alert.

Settling in, we relaxed, and I felt a deep sleep coming on. I don't know why - it just did. Sometimes when I masturbated I felt floaty, it was kind of like that.

Some time later, I heard a soft knock on the door and came awake. Staying silent, I felt Jan, in front of me, get up and make a cool spot, and tiptoe to the door. "Yeah?"

The clock near me said midnight.

"Kevin's bike is still by the front. Is he still here?"

"Kevin caught a ride with a friend of his, like, 9 o'clock, I think. He said he'd come back for his bike later. Didn't you hear him leave?"

"Missed it."

"Alice is sleeping over. We're hanging out. She likes him - she wants to talk about it."

"Got it..." After a pause, Denise said, "Good night."

"Night."

Jan tiptoed back to bed, and I welcomed her. She came into my arms and hugged me front-up, boobs pressing into my arm and chest, pushing me back onto Alice, behind me. She explained, "She'll never know."

I whispered, ultra-quiet, "In the morning?"

"She leaves by 7, has to. Late night for her, up now. We can get up then. I'm usually not up until 7, I don't have a first-period class."

"I do, out at the college. I can bike from here, should be fine. That reminds me, need my phone..." When she handed it to me, I texted mom and said, "Staying over, don't worry, I'm fine, we can chat tomorrow..."

Some part of me wondered if she was going to respond quickly or was already asleep. No fast response meant she was asleep - a good sign for no complicated voice conversations. I gave a mental 'yay!' for small victories and turned on do-not-disturb mode.

Jan waited for this (i'd narrated what was happening), but as I finished she got a slightly pleading voice and said, "I've been feeling ... your ... penis... against my butt. It... I'm really, really horny right now."

She kissed me, but it wasn't the kind of kiss that was just a random kiss. She wanted a lot more than that, and even as clueless as I was, I got that much.

Alice said, "Get on top. You can hear better, in case your mom comes."

"I know who I want to come, and it's me. And, Kevin."

We giggled against each other, and she pushed me back then slid over me so my (rather hard) cock was between us, against her abdomen. She kept kissing me, and I kissed back, and grabbed her butt cheeks since they were within reach.

There was a soft-moaning response to that, even more when I pulled the cheeks apart and got my fingers down there to rub up and down along her slit.

She broke the kiss, pushed up slightly and reached between us, then shifted, grabbed my penis, and moved it around.

Not a moment later, I was ensheathed with the most beautiful, tight, warm, wet sliding feeling! Oh-my-God, there's nothing like pushing together to get a hard cock in a hot pussy. Wow!

Alice, next to us, said, "Oh my god you're doing it."

Jan said, "Uh huh.... He's ... in me."

Looking over at Alice briefly, her face inches from mine, I said, "Reach over her leg, down her butt... you can feel me..."

Alice's hand, I could tell, went along my arm, and I moved my hand out of the way to let her stroke Jan's side, then butt, then around and underneath - and Wow she touched my cock, even while I was inside Jan! That's a new feeling, I thought.

The giggle from Alice told me she thought it was funny and interesting even without words, but she only left it there for a few moments.

Jan went up and down on me, her breathing hard but quiet, and she whispered, "I'm ... not going to come from this. But that's okay. Just... push into me... Push, Kev. Push that cock into me! Fuuuuck yeah...."

I did, grabbing her butt cheeks with both hands and pushing my cock up to meet her hip thrusts, and even her breathing sped up and (at the bottom/deep part) I could feel something grind and press like when you feel a tendon under your skin. The base of my cock was hard up against her clit, I figured out, and that was doing her all the good.

She gasped, and shuddered, and inside, I felt her hold on me start to pulse super-hard, pulling on me as I moved. Of course, that small additional stimulation pushed me over the edge, and I came, silent-held-breath almost-grunting into her shoulder.

The thing is, she just kept coming, and kept moving, and I just kept spurting and spurting into her. I felt like I had unbounded cum to spurt up and deep into her.

I even imagined where it was going, up so far and filling her hole. I'd looked at enough online anatomy to know what the inside of the vagina was like, and how the cervix worked and had a little hole in it like the end of my penis.

I pictured it, then, the cum, flowing out of my penis-end-slit, my urethra, sliding around and touching her cervix, and then All The Little swimmers going tail-waggy crazy swimming up and into the hole, into her uterus, and up, and up...

All that was a flash, between my cum-spurts, and wow, did I want that. I pushed, and buried my cock up there, as deep as I could, holding her hips down with my hands tight and hard. I might have said, "Fuckkkk yeah", and maybe something about 'sperm-swimmers', I can't be sure, I was a little delirious with joy.

About two or three minutes later, Jan pulled off and lay to my side, kissing my face.

She said, five minutes after that, my consciousness fading, "They are swimming, Kevin. They're swimming just like you want them. Up and up. Sleep now. Sleeeeeep."

I did.

Morning in a New Place

Coming slowly awake, I heard knocking on the door and opened my eyes; Jan stirred in front of me, then got out of bed (Naked! Amazing butt!). She padded to the door, the carpet taking her footfalls, trying to be quiet even though I was awake. Alice was behind me and hadn't moved, but I didn't know how deeply she slept.

The room was freakin' silent, I could hear the whole exchange.

Denise (her mom, it was coming back to me as I awoke) said, "Psst! It's 6:15. You're usually up by now."

Jan: "Mom! I'm awake! Quiet, Alice is still sleeping."

Denise: "I'm leaving now. I got a move-on early since you'll need longer in the bathroom."

Jan: "Uh, yeah, that's right, Alice and I will... I'll try to bring Kevin's bike to school so he doesn't have to come back to get it."

There was a pause.

Denise (amused): "Cut the act, Jan. You're three to that bed and it can't be comfy. I heard Kevin snoring when I got up, so I hurried my routine. Have your fun, but remember it's a school day, and Kevin might have college classes, too, if I remember right."

Jan (open mouthed, trying): "Uh..."

Denise: "Like I said, I'm leaving, so you can walk around naked all you want, wild sex, whatever, but remember school comes first. He seems like a great guy, Jan, and I like Alice, too. Just... be careful. Relationships are hard sometimes. I love you."

Jan: "I love you, too, Mom."

Denise's footfalls in the hallway were mostly silent until the stairs creaked. Jan stood there a minute, stunned, and turned to me.

I smiled at her, but she smiled at me but looked confused.

She came back but knelt by the bed, looking at me. I didn't try to hide that I was awake so we looked each other in the eyes. Hers had a kind but confused expression.

Alice's breathing behind me was regular. She hadn't moved, so she'd slept through it.

Jan's head was even with mine as she knelt there, composing her thoughts. She was too close to the bed to see her boobs anymore, but that hardly seemed like the most important thing to look at.

I could tell she was trying to resolve something in her head. "Kevin. I... I'm confused. I don't usually fall so ... quickly for someone? It doesn't make sense to me, that I'm... that we're here. I mean, maybe you can help here? I mean, I like Completely Trust you, you're... an amazing person, and I'm happy we're... you know. But... I don't know if I... love you?"

I thought about it, her instructions had said 'completely love and trust Kevin', so she did. But, that might be an intellectual knowledge and not an emotional connection.

There was probably no way to stimulate emotions like that, so by phrasing it that way, it seemed like a major bonehead move on my part.

Improvising, I said, "I dunno. It just seemed right. I trust you, too, Jan, and... I don't know how I got so lucky, to just know you. I'm glad this happened! Not just because you're, super-smart and beautiful and all that..."

(This was both utterly the truth and helpful for her to know my opinion on)

"... But, you're fun to hang with. Best I can figure, letting you girls lead was the best thing I've ever tried, like, dating-wise."

She laughed, "I really did lead, didn't I?"

Alice, awake then, sat up and said, "I was thinking the same thing."

I turned my head to see her propped up on one arm, head over mine looking at Jan.

"This seems super-sudden? At the same time, it utterly makes sense? I know what you mean, the trust thing, it's like you're suddenly people I've known all my life... Though, Jan, really, I have, and Kevin, only since high school started. But... still, this is sudden."

"I know, right?"

"The thing is, since we talked yesterday, that we should share the time last night, and see how things worked out? That turned out to be.. really cool! I mean, I never would have gotten naked, in front of both of you, but it just made sense, why not. And, sleeping here? In the Same Bed? It's soooo comfy!"

Jan considered this and made up her mind, "Yeah. That's actually... just right. We'll share. Not just to figure out who's gonna be better with him, but... we'll just keep on, sharing him. We're Both his girlfriends. Two girlfriends, Kevin. Lucky you!"

I considered it and smiled, "I suspect... it's going to be more than twice the work, or something. But, maybe if I'm confused about what one of you is doing I can ask the other one."

Alice said, "Oh, no, mister, you're not getting off that easy. Keeping you guys guessing is like half our game. Girls have to have some advantages." She grinned at me, then bent down and kissed my forehead, the easiest place to reach.

Shrugging a little to appreciate her soft warmth against me, I felt her hand rubbing over my chest, her hug from behind pushing her soft bits into my back and side.

Jan saw the movement under the covers, and figured Alice was feeling me up, maybe even jacking me off. "I know what you're doing under there," - and then pulled down the covers.

My cock was up from having been watching Jan's boobs jiggle as she walked to the door, the after-images still in my head. The sensual rubbing from Alice helped.

The covers coming back showed I was up, and while Alice wasn't grabbing me, Jan took advantage of the situation, half-stood, and dove in to kiss my abdomen and then start sucking on my cock..

Alice said, "Awww, I want a turn! You had him last night."