Gaming the System

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Jan, she's right. Maybe..." I thought about how to be fair. "Alice, you and I can kiss, maybe? Then, Jan could... try licking your boobs, or ..." I took a risk. "...farther down?"

Alice and I kissed, then, and I feld Jan move down my body, kissing all the way, until she got her hand and mouth around my cock. I could move slightly to better embrace Alice, but that forced Jan to work harder to keep the angle right.

Really, that was awkward for her I could see in glances, and she detached from me to turn and make the easier move and kiss Alice's abdomen.

I helped things by pushing Alice's legs apart, opening her up so Jan could look down and possibly get in farther. My glance showed me Alices's landing strip and cleft. Oh-so-temping! Her cleft!!! My eyes were thrilling.

I didn't know, but I could hope!

I turned my head up back and Alice and I resumed kissing.

From below, I heard Jan, nervous, say, "I've... never done this before...?"

Breaking a now passionate kiss with Alice, I whispered, "Try it. I did it to you last night. Tastes great."

There was a pause, and Alice and I kept kissing, before Alice inhaled and moaned, and I knew why.

Looking down, I saw Jan was nose-deep in licking up Alice's slit, her eyebrows showing a look of concentration.

My grasp of Alice's boobs let me lightly brush over her nipples as we kissed, and I just let the time pass and Alice's breathing got heavier and heavier.

Finally, she broke and said, "Oh-my-god-Jan, that's fucking beyond, I ... but... I have to get... Kevin..."

Jan made some Mmm-mmm sounds and broke away, pushing up. "Kevin, she's all yours." She giggled and added, "Plug that hole."

We all giggled somewhat, but I got serious as I moved to lay atop Alice, her legs opening to let me in. My cock, I could feel, was grazing her thigh, and then her other thigh, and then, across her sex...

Alice looked me in the eyes and said, "Kevin. I want this. Now. I mean, Now... Please?"

She did want it, I could tell, so I lined up and reached down between us and found the right spot, pushing a little bit, and found the right point.. And... pushed...

I met some resistance, and I wasn't sure if I was positioned right, so I shifted; Alice nodded and pulled me, "Hard in, Kevin? Hard in, at once?"

Doing exactly that, I pushed in, and found I went past a spot and got a startled half-scream out of Alice.

And, I'd been an idiot. This was Alice's first time.

I paused. "Are... you okay?"

She was breathing hard, forcing herself to calm down. "I'm ... just... gimme a minute. Stay still."

"You got it."

I stayed still. The pressure on my cock was significant, gripped tighter than when I masturbated, it was soft and hot and wet and sooo much better than my hand. Jan had been that way, too, and the previous times with Julie, but this was a different level of tight.

We stayed that way for a full minute, maybe two. Jan came to lie down between the wall and us on the bed, just slightly away, but her hand on my back.

I looked over and pushed up slightly, "Jan? Can you kiss Alice, for me, now? I'd love to see you two... sharing?"

Jan looked at Alice and bent forwards. Alice, still breathing, was distracted by this and managed to grab Jan's shoulder to squeeze in an appreciative grasp. They moaned a yummy sound together, but it seemed to me it was an emotional sharing, not the physical one.

Having trouble with the angle, I shifted, and my cock's movement in Alice made her start-inhale, and moan a different way, like a whimper.

Jan pulled back, Alice's hips thrust against me enough to show she wanted movement again. I did, sliding down and up again slowly, gradually, feeling every little bit of sensation. We kissed, and still I moved, pushing up into her, retreating out, and going again.

I haven't worried too much in my life if my cock was the right size or not, and I didn't know how it compared in general, but maybe being on the slightly larger-than-normal range meant I had hurt Alice more than someone else might have.

My worry over this seemed misplaced, though. She pulled me to her, staring into my eyes as I thrust, sliding my length into her. Testing the range of it, I pulled almost all the way out until the head was just on her lips, and then back in, in one movement - she liked that! Her breathing and moans told me she was loving this, so I just focused on myself and closed my eyes, delighting in the motion, the overwhelming sensations.

Jan's hand had started out rubbing my back, then moved down to stroke my butt cheeks, but then she withdrew it and I saw she was leaning back, playing with her clit, her legs open. I couldn't see her sex, the angle was wrong, but her boobs were big and nearby and I idly wanted to nestle in them.

Still, there was the stroking my cock into Alice's beautiful pussy, and that took all my concentration, until, finally, I had to speed up, and speed up, and slam into her harder, and then, oh-YEAH Fuuuuuuk frrrrrrrrnnnnngggg fuckk CUM spurting SLam deep FUUCK oh god Alice YESSsszzzz fuuck spurtttttt, clench YEAH hrnnnn ohyeah....

Alice's moans were matching mine, and her pulling me tight with her wrapped legs as well as her arms, hugging me...

I was in a Good Place.

Relaxing and breathing hard, I shifted and rolled off to the open side, leaving Alice open-legged and gasping. I'd rolled too soon, but I'd been holding myself up in an awkward way because Alice still had her head on a pillow.

My head was spinning.

Alice said, "Jan. He's leaking. Lick that tasty stuff up."

Jan nodded and maneuvered over us, her breasts dangling down and scraping over my leg as she went. Her head bent down and she kissed her way in to suck up on my slightly deflated penis, making all sorts of yummy sounds.

A dirty idea came to my head just then. I said, "That feels fabulous... You should do that for Alice now. You'll get some cum from her. I just ... put some in."

Jan looked up at me with questioning eyes, but then shrugged and moved over, diving in directly to lick up Alice's slit, and suck on her, and lick more.

Alice reached a 'no-too-much' level and asked her to back off, so we lay side by side for quite a few minutes, just reflecting.

As I lay there, I wondered why she called my cum as 'tasty stuff'. It took my orgasm-soaked brain a moment to remember I'd referred in the instructions to sex being, 'free, open, tasty, happy, and full of orgasms.'.

My cock went down, I saw, though not all the way. I realized I might have to pee, so I rolled back, kissed Alice's boob (gently, not quite on the nipple), then kissed her lips, and Jan's, and got up.

Unblocking the door, I opened it, went over, and used the bathroom, turning on the shower in the process.

A few minutes later, as I finished my typical fast-clean, both of them came in. Again, my eyes met their gorgeous NAKED forms, and I tried to imagine how lucky I was to get in on this amazing beauty that had sat in front of me (sadly clothed) for 4 years.

They were a study in contrasts. Jan's D-cups boobs sitting high and slightly upturned but still with some significant mass, versus Alice's B cups that were much more normal sized (compared with random pics on image-sharing sites, or of clothed-girls in classes.

Even as they brushed their teeth, I watched their boobs move and commented about getting the best view around, which they kind of shrugged at but I could tell they appreciated the compliment.

Jan handed me a still-in-wrapper toothbrush, but didn't have two, so Alice elected to clean mine off really well and use that second. I wondered; I could guess that some people might be really freaked about that but she didn't seem to care.

Jan was first in the shower; her just-past shoulder length hair cascaded down her back (visible through the not-obscured shower door) and it almost looked like she was showing off with her hands up behind her head moving her hair around, but she didn't give off the 'look at me' vibe, it was just That Beautiful and Ordinary at the same time.

I wanted to watch some more, but it was steamy and if I stayed there I'd get sweaty and probably want more sex, so I went in and got dressed. When I came back, Alice ceremoniously put the toothbrush we'd used into a well-populated coffee mug on the bathroom counter.

They apparently had the same thing going that my mother did - a coffee cup to hold all the miscellany that might be needed. I was informed that the contents were open if I needed them - the "nice tweezers", the normal tweezers, nail clippers, scissors, and some kind of comb that was almost but not quite a brush.

I had to laugh. Nice tweezers. Apparently those are a thing.

Looking at the almost-brush, it occurred to me that, like my mom, she had odd hair things. This had to be a facet of girl-life that I hadn't experienced with Julie at all.

Of course, my hair was long enough to have a part but not so long it really needed more than about 4 strokes of a hairbrush.

I sat on the bed while they came back in and dressed, quickly. It was just after 7, and I had an 8 am class to be at, so we couldn't dawdle.

High school classes started at 8:04, so it was about the same for both of us, but I had slightly longer to ride across town to the college.

Waffles gave me a good feeling and intermittent kisses from one or the other of them made it nicer, too.

Alice wanted to know when I could come over to stay the night at her house, but since it was Thursday, I said it'd be better if it was friday night since we wouldn't have to get up in the morning so fast that way.

She liked that. She wasn't sure she could set it up with her parents, though.

After some idle chit-chat, we headed out. I was headed to the college, opposite the direction of the high school, and we knew there would be neighbors around, so I kissed each of them before we went out the door.

They surprised me by kissing each other, too, which I nodded at and said, "Excellent. Very sexy."

They laughed some, but something about the way they did it seemed like they were inventing a new habit, like that was how it was 'going to be' from then on.

== ==

At the end of the block, instead of turning to campus, I kept straight and headed home to pick up my book bag and drop off my gym bag, and I definitely needed my WidgetCo gear.

My 8 am class was English Literature, and I didn't want to miss it.

Of course I got to campus in plenty of time, but sitting through my morning classes, I couldn't help but think about maybe I could snag myself another, more college-aged, girlfriend. This might not be Strictly Necessary, since I had two majorly hot ones already, but I was seriously horny sitting there - even after just having been serviced by Alice and Jan.

The best option to find a girlfriend was probably my college chorale class. This was a large-scale chorus of maybe 60 that had quite a few beauties in it.

We'd all gotten to know each other since the director had us divide by section, but then get into small groups for blending practice. This involved standing shoulder-to-shoulder, really nose to nose, with the other 3 parts. I was a bass, so I'd have a tenor, alto, and soprano with me, and we'd get used to singing in a way that forced us to utterly balance our volume, timing, etc.

I'd done high school chorus before and liked it a lot. College chorale was mostly the same, though the girls were older and we did slightly harder pieces.

I say girls because there were very few men, and half the tenor section was made up of alto's that had to sing the part up an octave since they couldn't get down that far.

During these practices, I'd usually say hello to people I'd sort-of made friends with, and the director lady allowed time for that. She seemed nice, like my high school director, and called everyone in the chorus by name so we all figured out who each other was, too.

Standing there that morning, I considered my options.

I had some likely candidates. Maybe with my 'control-panel' access I didn't have to limit myself to the previously reasonable and could actually look at the most athletic, the most beautiful, and even the most interesting girls. None were bimbos, of course, I wasn't into that.

Brains are cool.

Ying was an exchange student from Korea - Tong Du Chon, specifically. She didn't have the largest breasts or the most athletic classically beautiful body, but she had the most active eyes, the best voice, the most caring attitude, and she just Appealed to me in a fundamental way.

Tina was a tall dark-haired girl who had made references to show she was into science and tech, and her eyes also told me she would be doing Big Things. Plus, she was pre-Med, and had (according to her), 'good grades'.

I sat not that far away from them, it was a medium-sized room, but looking over the group, I decided that if I was going to pick another two, those two would be it.

The question was, would they know who I was?

They'd have to. Mrs. Adams called on me by name sometimes since I'd had chorus before and could sight read easily, more certainly than most of the other guys.

After class, as everyone was leaving, I worked up the nerve and walked up to Tina. "Hey?"

"Kevin."

She did know my name!

"Yeah. Uh, I'm having a small party tomorrow night, I was wondering if I could have your number so I could invite you?"

She regarded me evenly. "I have a boyfriend."

"Okay, bring him. Gonna hang out and watch the space launch, then maybe play this brain game thing - Settlers of Catalan." This was an Utter Improv move on my part, but I figured I could cancel later if I couldn't find her on the WidgetCo system.

She told me her number and I texted her a "Hello, party details later, saturday night, Kevin."

We parted and I walked over by Ying and made the same offer. She was busy, and said we could trade numbers 'tomorrow' she had to run.

I was okay with that.

Sitting in the rest of my classes, I gave some consideration to what I wanted to do with my newfound power. I could even modify my own WidgetCo curriculum, maybe?

The press releases said they could make us 'more efficient learners'. I wondered what that meant, as I considered if I could help Alice and Jan, and maybe Ying and Tina, be that, too.

It would have to wait, I had another class after chorale.

Later, walking into band, I saw Jan and Alice getting out their flutes and chatting in heads-close proximity. They looked up and smiled at me, and I wondered what it was that I'd missed out on the discussion for.

After class, I kissed Alice in the hallway (no one cared) and got a nice warm sendoff to my gym classes. Mmmm...

Getting home that night, I dropped my book bag in my room, hung up my workout clothes on the hook in the bathroom (sweat really stinks if it doesn't air-dry fast).

Two unfrozen burritos, a bowl of 3-bean salad, and an online video from my favorite science nerd later, I headed upstairs to do some serious looking-around.

First, I turned on a VPN and started digging for the name of the company that made the WidgetCo software. Then, finding their board of directors and CEO, then their sales director, who I figured would be the most like the quarterback jock type, from the movies about sales guys.

Making notes and screen prints to trap the info, I hooked up my WidgetCo unit and navigated through to the backdoor control room, and started digging.

It took me most of the evening.

In movies, it always shows the data popping up so fast, like it's easy. It's never easy!

The sales guy had the more distinctive last name and lived 2 towns over from their corporate headquarters. That generated some network-maps of who-knew-who, and soon I had the names and WidgetCo profiles on most of the TRIPS corporate executive team.

Looking via their kids (many of whom knew each other), I found most of them were in high school or college. The difference between their profile and mine was, Brad, the sales guy's oldest kid, wasn't just taking a normal course load in college. He was taking 26 courses At The Same Freakin' Time! That's something like 75 credit hours. He hid it by going to multiple universities, and testing out of courses, but still, it was immense.

Some of his courses weren't normal-sounding, and looked like they were codes for sub-classes of other things. That got me curious - why would the sales VP put his kid in classes with such oddball names?

Those classes took just a little digging to find (navigating their interface). They were from an area of the WidgetCo Expanded Subcategory Curriculum, and the names were listed under 'Practicum and Experiential Learning"

The course material had huge sets of tiny videos, showing how to solve problems step-by-step. It wasn't memorization of an idea, it was just a dump of all the info, at once.

I could learn any course, FAST.

This Brad kid, he was a college freshman and had already taken 210 courses, starting his freshman year in high school, it looked like. He was possibly one of the most educated people on Earth, I realized, and it was all just being dumped into him.

I wanted that.

I could have anything I wanted, money and a great job, for instance, if I had that many courses. I could be a doctor, a lawyer, a programmer or chemist, almost anything. The sky was the limit.

Going back to my own profile, I found I could add courses from this expanded practicum list really easily.

The list, though, was huge. I didn't know what to add, so I just went down the courses list and ended up in the (alphabetized) section, stopping my scrolling around the end of the F's with Fusion. I figured I could add more later, but there were a ton that started with FF: (subject here), and most (all?) of those had practicum parts.

The 'Fizmod' checkbox popped up a box that let me select, 'intel', 'edet', 'fecd', 'zook'.

These courses had to be fun. I was kind of slap-happy tired by then anyway by that hour, and checkboxes the lot of them. Brad had at least one Fizmod course, I remembered, so I was just getting what he had.

What the hell, why not.

Since a WidgetCo option was overnight use (I paid 10% extra for it), that meant I could go to sleep and let it give me get a good night's dozing in while still feeding my brain.

The part I might not have mentioned was that normally, people had to pay for WidgetCo courses, and use of them was rationed by the school district. Most of the basic courses were free, but as you got more esoteric, the prices went way up.

I knew I was functionally stealing maybe a million bucks worth of training. Not that it cost the WidgetCo people anything to give it to me, it was just lost revenue to them, but with the pre-med courses I'd gotten on my list, I could probably even have a super-easy time getting to be a medical doctor, for a huge income in a couple of years.

Not a bad backdoor to find using game tech!

I had to sleep, oh-my-god, i was tired.

Still, I had one more thing to do, since my horny level was nearly pegged and I didn't want to jerk off before getting a better source of companionship lined up: Ying and Tina.

Doing a copy-paste from the text I gave Jan and Alice (including the exercise regularly, eat healthy, happy plural marriage stuff), I added to all of them the phrase, "Keep Kevin happy."

That seemed good, so I logged out, made pee, brushed teeth, put the soft-fuzzy sleeping wrap to make the WidgetCo VR comfy, and went to sleep.

== ==

The next few days weren't normal. It was Friday, but I woke up super-late, missed college classes, was so out of it I barely had energy to text Jan that I was feeling under the weather and we were off for a day or two until I felt better.

My mom stopped in after she got home from work to find me still in bed asleep. She woke me, got me to take a shower (I was stinky) and wolf down some canned soup and frozen veggies.