All Comments on 'Ganging Her'

by DontJudgeMe

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
MrsCanyonMrsCanyonalmost 14 years ago
WIFE GANGBANG

ONE OF THE BEST IN A LONG TIME. HUBBY ENJOYS SETTING UP GANGBANGS FOR MYSELF AS WELL.

HOPE TO READ MANY MORE SUCH STORIES AND SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This Is Love?

Well, one can only hope they don't infect too many, lets hope she never has kids.

hawkeye007hawkeye007almost 14 years ago
Shit!

Apparently, some people like shit. I'm not one of them.

MischievousThoughtsMischievousThoughtsalmost 14 years ago

It's a well written story, and if the subject of cheating wives don't suit you, why on earth do you read them?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I love this

people are complaining about negative comments via more negative comments. Didn't read the story , didn't rate it but I just wanted ot say that MrsCanyon's comment was hilarious and I could stop laughing WITH THE AWESOMENESS OF CAPS LOCK , SUCH COMMENTS FUCKING RULE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Whats Funny

Is non of you clowns have a clue about this, a real gangbang is nasty, smelly, messy, degreading, and only a retard would do this to someone they cared even a little about. S.T.Ds would be a guarentee, what is erotic about that. This person hates women and loves to degrade them, so lets see this for what it is, loving wives isn't it, this is ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I knew a Jo who was a fucking awesome gangbanger

Absolutely stunning looker too. I see her with her hubby(she wasn't married at the time)and little kids and she acts like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. Still gorgeous. Never forget her surrounded by about 12 guys with others coming in and out of the room. It went on for about 24 hours. I don't know that everyone came so often because there were a lot of drugs floating about. Apparently she put out very regularly. What a delicious slut.

JackLuisJackLuisalmost 14 years ago
Nicely done Slut.

You made it believable and almost unrepellant. Nice writing.

rpkeyrpkeyalmost 14 years ago
cool story

really like this one always nice for a housewife milf to turn slut

supple_tonguesupple_tonguealmost 14 years ago
Great writing

loved the story, extremely well written and very very horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
to whats funny

I have been in a few Gangbangs and none of them were degrading and my wife has loved everyone she has been in. It's the people you have with you that make it count. I agree the black guy was out of line in this story and I did not enjoy his part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I have judged you.

You are just another piece of SHIT writer.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
I the Jury judge you unfit to write to this here august institusion called Literotica.

Your feebleminded and perverted effort to be read resulted in several law enforcement and insane asylum authorities to seek to detain you. So you better hide !!

If you cannot hide than RUN !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Nice

Simple, I loved it. You captured the sense of adventure and love between the two of them.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I just read the comments.

And rated it 1* without reading it.

issysanissysanover 12 years ago
I liked it

I think this story is great. It's a quick read, hot and you know how to use more than one adjective, which not everyone knows how. This is the first story of yours i have read and will continue to another of your stories! Thanks for a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I judged you.

Your sentence is to have your stories awarded by "1" star forever for producing this shit.

Court dismissed !

candy4blacks1candy4blacks1almost 12 years ago
Loved it !

I have been a lucky slut in the past with my wonderful husband planning a few gangbangs.....i loved each and every one....sometimes it is exciting to be "used" purely as a whore....most men will never know the unbridled lust that a woman experiences when she is the center of attention for a few horny men

Thank you for the

Candy (a real live GB slut!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My judgement? "1*" for this niggers shit.

This mindless arrogant black animal think that he can write?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i wish

i wish this would happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I judged you !!

"1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow ... what an adventure

great story, loved the pacing and development. Keep them cuming ;-P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I judged you worthless nigger !

1 * !!!

ThatGirl13ThatGirl13about 10 years ago
yumm

very sexxxy story

busty_jessica_2busty_jessica_2about 10 years ago
a brilliant piece!

loved it and especially how rtwos o her guys feeling henr then hubby had planned. Just sad the originally planned crew didnt show- up afterwards continui her pleasures. If you ever interested in writinganother sexy gangbang deny withmassive blade cocks that focus on and and deep throaty please drop me a line .. I have many ideas and a kinky mind .

XXX

busty slut Jessica

busty.Jessica.bj@Gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why so wordy

good story but darn so gosh darn wordy. I like story development but this just seems to take so long to say the simple things. I have liked other stories by this author but this was just too tedious. too much effort for too little of a reward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I judged you 1* !

Incompetent drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I judged you 5***** !

Good writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I judged you to be an inept ass !

"1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I still don't get a husband wanting his wife to be fucked by other men and getting his rocks off watching a gang bang then having sloppy seconds afterwards. If I was fucking some ones wife I wouldn't call her a slut or a whore I don't think insults get the best out of the event even though she may be one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Predictable but amusing

I really don’t understand all the fuss that this story has attracted. Sex between consenting adults is nobody else’s business but their own. It doesn’t matter that they’re married, they’re in a committed relationship and love each other.

Sex is just sex it can be enhanced by adding toys, locations or people, love is something entirely different.

I knew a guy who enjoyed sharing his wife his explanation was that he got turned on by sharing her letting them know that she was his (obvs implying that he was hers too), that they would only ever be invited for sex but that she loved him and nobody else. So they were happy and got to live their lives together.

As for the ‘racist’ comment - definitely not my style - still here in the UK if a coloured person uses that terminology about themselves it’s still racist if somebody is offended by the language. Don’t know how that scenario pans out in the US. All that aside it’s not technically racist, there is only the one race of human at present.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How does this GARBAGE

rate so high. The sewer rats came crawling out of their slimy holes for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gangbang my Hotwife next

Very hot. Love to watch my Hotwife get gangbanged by multiple BBCs and used like a slut whore. Fuck her brains out for hours making her cum over and over leaving her mouth, ass and pussy stretched sore and full of cum. Then clean her up with my tongue and reclaim her pussy with my rock hard cock.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

5 stars for the writer. Hot Story. Tho getting a train or aka Gang Bang for your wife is exciting tho having several black buddies come over to visit, or just having a Swinger Party the Results are pretty much the same. A wife Well Fucked. LOL When I was young and married to my first wife the Topless Dancer I found it hard to focus on the woman I was Swinging with because I was really more interested in watching my wife have sex if we were in the same room. Those were Hot Times when I was so young and horny. Good Times. I did learn to Always Treat Your Woman with Respect if you want to keep her. LOL hard lesson to learn when pussy is so Frequent and Easy to Get!

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 2 years ago

Hot story and an interesting twist at the end. I must say, however, I've never understood a guy's preferring to deliver a "facial" rather than stay in a nice, tight, hot, wet hole. However, I get that Casper got off on humiliating a white woman, so the facial makes sense for him.

RocketMan12RocketMan12almost 2 years ago

It’s All verbal porn. It’s not a story. I guess we can imagine something better than seeing it sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story, love how easy she was. It would have been hotter if they had locked her husband out of the room as they ruined his wife. Imagine how hot he would get hearing her begging them to please slow down and them ignoring her and “being forced” makes her cum even harder.

Love the image of her worn out and exhausted on the bed as they get dressed, finally letting her husband in so he can have their leftovers. ED

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDontJudgeMe@DontJudgeMe
Hey. I'm a guy from Denmark, Europe who enjoys reading and writing erotic short stories (perhaps a bit too much...). Feed-back is very appreciated. Ego-stroking feed-back ("Great story!" e.g.) and concrete suggestions ("the last scene was a bit of a turn-o...