Gargi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Theek ahe. Dya ek waata."

"OK. Give me a portion." Gargi responded after hesitating briefly.

"Ek watyane kaay honar? Kamit kami don waate tar lagtilach pahunyansathi!"

"One portion won't be enough. You will need at least two for your guests!" The fisherwoman pressed home her advantage.

"Theek ahe!"

"OK!" Gargi surrendered.

"Pori, tu ghaeet distes. Khup kaam asel na? Mi tula kolambi solun ani masali saaf karun dete. Zali ki parat bell karte."

"You seem to be in a real rush, girl! Must be having a lot of work to do. Let me peel the prawns and clean the fish for you. I'll ring the bell as soon as I am done."

Gargi accepted the offer gratefully. As she turned to fetch containers for the cleaned fish, the fisherwoman caught a glimpse of the bra strap peeping out and smiled slyly...

All this while, I was waiting impatiently in the passage, slowly stroking my hard cock. The moment Gargi shut the door, I pulled her roughly into the passage and stood her facing the mirror.

"Arre, thamb! Hey kaay kartoys? Ti yewdhyat parat yeil!"

"Wait! What are you doing? She'll be back in a moment!"

"Shh...!"

I ignored her protests as I stood behind her and pulled her pallu off. I unhooked her blouse and slid it and the bra off her arms. I slowly fondled and kneaded her beautiful breasts as we both looked on in the mirror. She soon slumped against me and turned her head to offer her half open lips for me to kiss. Her fragrant, hot breath washed over my face and her low moans rang in my ears as I continued to play with her nipples and sucked her lips, occasionally darting my tongue into her half open mouth. I dry humped against her sari clad ass as I caressed her bare abdomen. At that moment, both of us were impatient to consummate our affair...

"Ding dong! Ding dong!" The bell chimed again.

"Alye, alye!"

"Coming, coming!" Gargi shouted hoarsely. She quickly wrapped her pallu around her shoulders to cover her naked upper body and rushed to the door. There was no time to put on her bra or blouse. Her hands were trembling as she accepted the cleaned fish.

"Thamba maushi. Paise gheun yete!"

"Wait aunty. I'll get the money!"

As she turned, the fisherwoman couldn't fail to notice that now Gargi wasn't wearing anything under her pallu. Gargi rushed to the bedroom and hurriedly rifled through the wardrobe to locate her handbag. I didn't help matters by standing right behind her as she tried to open the handbag and the several pouches and compartments inside it to locate the cash. So clumsy were her fingers because of her arousal and impatience that the handbag slipped out of her hands and the contents scattered all over the floor.

"Asu dey. Asu dey!"

"Let it be! Let it be!" I stepped in before she could react to the mishap. I pulled out my wallet and thrust a wad of currency notes in her hand.

"Pori, majhyakade suttey nahit!"

"Girl, I don't have change!" The fisherwoman said, counting the cash.

"Assu dya mawshi. Pudhchya athawdyat parat kara!"

"No problem aunty. Please return the change next week!"

"Theek ahe. Karyakram vyawasthit hou de han!"

"OK. Have a good program!"

"Kasla karyakram?"

"What program?"

"Aggo pori! Jewnacha!"

"Oh girl! The lunch program!" The fisherwoman winked wickedly. Gargi almost slammed the door in her face.

As Gargi turned, she saw me taking my Tee shirt off. I quickly got rid of my vest and jeans, leaving only my shorts in place. She stared as she took in my appearance - broad, hairy chest, muscular arms, flat stomach and a big bulge in my shorts. She panted in anticipation of what was about to happen. As she bent to reach under her sari to slide her panties off, her pallu fell off to uncover her magnificent bosom. She slowly advanced towards me, as if in a hypnotic trance. She pressed her hands on my shoulders and sank to the floor, pulling me down with her. I kicked aside the coffee table and she lay down on her back on the hard linoleum floor. She quickly placed a cushion under her ass, hitched up her sari and spread her thighs apart to make place for me. I pulled off my shorts and she stared at my hard, throbbing, drooling cock as I knelt between her thighs. As I leaned forward, I felt her fingers guide my cock into her vaginal slit. A few tentative thrusts and little movements of her hips later, I felt her hot, wet, slippery pussy envelope my bulbous cockhead. What a magnificent feeling it was! I slowly thrust my hips and felt my cock spread her pussy walls aside to make its way in. She was so tight that I had to apply some real pressure to make headway.

"Unhh! Wait!" She winced as she felt a stab of pain when I was a few inches inside her. I stopped thrusting, pulled back a bit and paused. She shifted her hips to better align her vagina with my cock.

"Hnh!" She twitched her hips to signal me to continue.

"Aahhh..." She exhaled in ecstasy as I pressed home my attack and my cock slowly sank deep in her tight cunt.

"Mmmhhh..." She moaned as I pulled all the way back and again thrust all the way in, burying my thick cock into her until our pelvises mashed together.

"Bas! Ata jorat zav mala!"

"Now, fuck me hard!" She whispered, her pussy muscles tightening around the base of my cock. Her demand, made in explicit, profane Marathi electrified me into action. We were locked into a sexual frenzy as I unleashed a series of hard deep thrusts, pummelling her hot, wet, soft but tight cunt with my cock. Her clit was rubbed hard by my thrusting pelvis. I had to press my hand on her mouth to muffle her screams as I kept fucking her.

"Nnnnhhh..." In no time she climaxed, making a long keening sound. Her cunt gripped my cock hard and shivers of pleasure ran through her body. I kept fucking her for maybe another minute until I too climaxed, pumping thick strings of my semen deep inside her pussy and then collapsed on top of her.

After a while I felt my softening cock slip out of her pussy. I lifted my body off and looked at her. Her hands were placed above her head and she was staring at the ceiling. Beads of sweat were rolling off her face and body and tears of pleasure welled out of her eyes. She had a relaxed, utterly satiated expression on face.

I lay on my side, facing her. I dabbed sweat off her face and wiped away her tears. She licked and nibbled my fingers as I caressed her face and ran them over her lips. She lay still as I caressed her belly, fondled her beautiful, plump breasts and pinched her dark brown nipples. As my hand moved further south, she held my wrist and stopped me.

"Shewti tu mala patawlesach!"

"Finally you seduced me!" She whispered, still staring at the ceiling. It was a statement, not an accusation. Exactly who had seduced whom could have been debated. I let it go...

Contd...

12