All Comments on 'Generation of Tarts Ch. 01'

by Steviestud

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 12 years ago
As has ususally been said of first entries . . .

you are off to a great start. You have left a number of possible avenues to proceed with your story-line and have me, for one, now awaiting your next chapter. As I'm sure I am not the only reader now under your spell, do not keep us waiting long for the next chapter, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good job

Nice story. Older women can be of so much help to young guys. It can be awobdeful experience.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
Good stuff

Keep it coming.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
The problem with boys is that their minds don't work fast enough

He should have caught his Grand before she was able to get up the steps. Now he has it a lot harder to explain to Grand that he wants to fuck her and use her body.

One thing may be a plus to him though, that he has leverage on his Grand now, and he can get his Grand to be submissive to him, and he can control the way the sex will go now. But he has to do it before she gets her shit together, and starts to tell his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Literate and Enticing

Please keep up your writing and explore this genre to its fullest. The saggy woman is full of possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lucky Grandson

I wish I was as lucky as you as you have just done my fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Edit

new: unused, opposite to old / knew: had knowledge of, past tense of know

crutch: an implement to lean on when injured / crotch: where the legs meet

"she dropped one of her hands onto his crutch" conjures up a different image than intended, which breaks the flow of reading. Otherwise good.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 10 years ago
Reality.

Went out the window in this one. 1*.

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
Great for first story

The sex scene was well written and, for me, the lead up was not over long. Look forward to reading the other stories in the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous