Gentle On My Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers

"Thank you, that has certainly helped." She looked thoughtful and quickly glanced behind our seat. There was nothing but a huge evergreen tree which spread almost around the sides of the seat. She looked up and down the path then stood. She pressed my knees together. I thought she probably wanted to sit on my lap again but she then, facing me, placed her legs either side of mine, holding my knees tight together.

She looked into my face with a subtle smile. "You were very rude about my tights yesterday, remember?" I nodded, wondering what was coming. She opened the bottom button of her coat then slowly worked her way up, keeping her eyes confidently on mine. The coat was still closed when the last button was undone. I saw a brief flicker of hesitation in her face and signs of nervousness in her fingers. She quickly looked up and down the path then opened her coat to reveal that she was wearing stockings -- and nothing else!

I gasped, she was virtually naked and very beautiful. She quickly looked up and down the path then swept the coat back and repeated her hands on hips pose. I was stunned!

"Beautiful, breathtakingly, exquisitely, perfectly gorgeous," I said shaking my head with disbelief.

"Except for my . ." she started, holding a hand to her chest.

"Shhh. Except for nothing!" I interrupted. "Believe me your body is perfect. Everything is exquisite. I could adore your body for hours, I feel so privileged that you trusted me to be the first to see you naked. I will never forget this moment." I was still soaking in the unexpected sight before me.

Glancing up the path she spotted a dog-walker approaching in the distance. She casually folded the coat across her lovely body without doing up any buttons and calmly moved to sit close alongside me.

I put an arm around her shoulders. "How do you feel now?" I asked.

"Excited, liberated and so grateful to you for creating the opportunity!"

"You sat there, gorgeously naked under your coat listening to me babble on . . you really are amazing!"

She looked up at me, her eyes sparkling "Thank you. No-one has ever called me amazing before. No-one has told me I was those other lovely things you said before either."

"I meant every word. I can't wait to see you again, maybe somewhere less public."

She dug an elbow in my ribs. "You might have a heart attack, you dirty old man!" she said grinning happily.

"I'm a very proud and privileged dirty old man, I can tell you. Proud of you for what you have achieved in exactly 24 hours and privileged to have been of assistance."

She hugged closer and lifted the flap of her coat an inch. "Can you remember which is the lucky side?" she giggled.

"Beautiful lady, I can promise you that both are lucky sides and I adore them equally." My hand slid inside and deliberately found her scar. She appeared alarmed but I held her firm and said "This side is just as gorgeous. It is still you, still perfect." I caressed along the scar and over the vacant area of her chest. "You must have been so brave to go through with losing such an important part of yourself."

She murmured "It was necessary at the time. You are the first non-medical person to see or touch it. Are you sure . ."

I cut her off with a kiss. As I did so my hand slid across to her breast, the nipple was rock hard -- just like my cock. I caressed her breast and tweaked the nipple then returned and stroked the scar side kissing her harder as I did. My hand moved from one side to the other and I could feel her excitement mounting. I broke off the kiss and listened to her hard breathing.

"Oh, God," she panted. "I never knew just touching and kissing could be so wonderful. Please don't stop." She pulled my head to hers and thrust an inexperienced tongue between my lips. The kissing and caressing continued as her excitement mounted. Suddenly she broke off the kiss and buried her head in my shoulder. "Oh God, Oh God I think you've done it. I think I climaxed and, oh God, I'm wetting myself."

Looking around I could see that no-one was near so I pulled her round the seat and into the den formed by the huge fir tree. "Are you OK?" She nodded weakly.

I got her to lean back against the tree and parted her legs. She watched transfixed as I knelt before her and nuzzled her thighs apart. I placed my mouth gently over her pubic mound. She tried to speak but nothing came out. I eased my face down and my tongue found her pussy lips, already wet and aroused. Teasing her labia open brought whimpers from her and when my tongue explored her inner crack she almost choked. I quickly searched out her clitoris and woke it with a gentle smear of my tongue. She was quivering now, hardly able to stand. She leaned forward and put her hands on my back as I fanned her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her quivering increased and she stifled a scream. I drew her clit gently between my lips and waited while she bucked and throbbed her way through her first real shuddering orgasm.

Her juices were really flowing now. I supported her weight on her thighs and got my mouth under her cunt and lapped up her nectar. She continued to jerk every time my tongue collected more juice. As the flow slowed she calmed but was raggedly breathless. I stood and held her, my arms inside her coat around her naked body. I just held her whispering how beautiful and sensuous she was into her ear. Eventually she took a couple of deep breaths and tried to put her full weight on her feet but I still held her in my arms.

"That was amazing. Unbelievable that only 24 hours ago I told you I had never had an orgasm and you have sent me into oblivion to find that unbelievably mind-blowing one. It was so amazing and it's still washing through me. What a gorgeous experience. I hope it never stops! Thank you stranger. Thank you."

She kissed me, our tongues dancing and teasing. She pulled away licking her lips. "That's me; I mean that's my . er . pussy juice isn't it." I nodded and she came back for more. "I could get addicted to this. I can't believe I am almost naked in a public park tasting my own sex juices from a man I hardly know." I nodded again and she pulled in for another kiss, my hands stroked her silky back and came to rest on her tight little buttocks. I really wanted to go further but I reckoned she had probably experienced enough high octane pleasure for her first time. I pulled my hands around to the front and placed them on her chest softly caressing both areas. Leaning down I kissed her scar, she brought her hands behind my head. I moved over and took her nipple between my lips and flicked it with my tongue she pulled my head tight against her tiny breast. After a few minutes we both relaxed. I leaned back and looked into her eyes.

"I guess that was a bit of a surprise for you!" I said and she laughed, nodding. I continued "I think we should get you safely home. Can I see you to your car?" She nodded again and slowly started doing up her coat.

"I really enjoyed showing myself naked to you. I was so excited just standing while you looked at me. Thank you for being so kind and understanding." She almost had tears in her eyes as she spoke.

When she was ready I peered through the tree. It all seemed clear so we stepped out and started strolling slowly towards the exit. She stopped. "Only yesterday I accosted you on this spot and laid my problems on you. Thank you for sympathetic ear and . . er . . everything."

When we reached the car she unlocked it and I opened the door for her. As she hitched her coat and swung her legs in I caught a glimpse of her damp pussy, she saw me looking. "Like the view Mister?" she teased.

"Definitely," I responded. "Can I sit with you for a few minutes? There's something I want to share with you." Her eyebrows shot up. Before she could say anything I continued "No, no more touching today, but if I could sit in for a few moments?" She responded by leaning over to unlock the passenger door.

I settled into the seat and closed the door. "I realise that this has been a day of most unusual and unexpected events." I looked up and she nodded, smiling. "I want to share something with you that I have never shared with anyone before. No, that's not quite true, I actually share it with the world but no-one I actually know is aware of this -- that's better." She nodded, intrigued. "I am a writer." I paused, she nodded again looking interested. "I write erotic stories and post them on the internet." She looked stunned. I waited then whispered "Sorry, was that too much of a surprise?"

She nodded, then shook her head. "I don't know. I've never met a writer of anything before. I'm just trying to get my brain round it. So what, you make up sexy tales or something?"

"Well not quite," I paused. "Most of my stories are based on what has happened to me or those near me. I am much more interested in drawing the characters and understanding why they do things rather than getting them to perform various antics on every page."

"So will today be in a story?"

"It could be, but only if it develops into something with more depth. Do you understand?"

"I think so," she held the steering wheel tightly. "Can I read some of your work?"

I pulled the piece of paper I had prepared with the URL of my "Well I Never!" story. "I decided last night that I might do this if you appeared interested. Here, try this one. It's basically true and I only feature at the end, then you'll know my name, email address and quite a bit about me!"

She slipped the note into her pocket. "Now mister, my bum is soaking wet! I need to get home to wash this coat and shower before I go online to sample your sordid tale of goings on. I'll try to email you later, OK?"

I leaned over and pecked her cheek. She grabbed me "Not so fast Mister writer! I get more than a peck now that we've been orgasmically introduced and she planted her lips on mine with an urgency I hadn't expected. After a minute she let go and started the engine. I climbed out and watched her drive slowly away.

At home I changed into my gardening clothes and went out to do my second favourite thing!

A couple of hours of weeding and compost turning and I was ready for my shower. As I rubbed my hair dry I switched on the PC and waited for the email program to load. Nothing from my new friend. I returned to the bathroom to tidy up and brush my hair into some sort of order. With a pot of tea and a few biscuits beside me I returned to the computer, still nothing from her. Ah well, it's a long story to read in one go I thought.

Later I cooked a simple supper of steamed salmon and fresh pasta with vegetables straight from the garden. As I cleared away I heard the faraway ding of an incoming email. This time there was a message from a new address -- I hoped she had written. Yes, it was Sarah -- now 'she' had a name. The message had just one line -- 'Tell me your phone number or else'!

I replied with the number. Within seconds the phone was ringing, I picked it and whispered "Hello".

"You bastard; you're not really a writer you're a bloody magician!" I opened my mouth to respond but she continued unabated. "That story had me flooding my pussy again with more orgasms and brought tears to my eyes at the dénouement. How dare you do that to me?" Again my mouth flapped open to reply but too late. "How dare you do that to me without being here to kiss me better? Come here now, immediately if not sooner, do you hear me?"

"Er, yes with pleasure but I don't have your address yet . ."

"Check your email Mister and don't wear any clothes. It's my turn to see what you've got!" The line was disconnected.

Returning the phone to its cradle I shook my head. This reaction wasn't quite what I expected but what the hell, let's go for it! I stripped off and pulled on a long raincoat that hadn't been worn in ages. Sarah's address was less than a mile away. Should I walk, ride my bike or take the car? The bike option seemed best and I had an interesting ten minutes riding bareback through the village.

The door was ajar as I arrived. I pushed it open calling "Sarah".

A voice floated down from upstairs demanding "Shut the bloody door and come up here now."

Obedient as ever, I closed the door and slipped the catch. There were pegs with coats alongside the door so I hung up the raincoat and slipped off my shoes then headed for the stairs completely in the buff. The strange situation had got to me and my half erect cock slapped from side to side as I climbed the stairs. Watching where my bare feet were going as there was not much light I was unaware that Sarah was at the top of the stairs, also naked, watching my careful approach.

She gave me as big a hug as a skinny girl can; then, holding my now-firm penis, she drew me to her bedroom. "Lay down Jack, you've done looking at me it's my turn to look at you now." She leaned over me and kissed my lips once I was comfortable, her breast just touching my chest. She kissed her way around my face murmuring as she progressed, her breast deliberately stroking its way as she moved. When she reached my ear she slipped a tongue inside then blew on the wet skin, giggling like a schoolgirl. I laughed and reached for her but she slapped my hand away. "No touching Mister, you will only distract me!"

Her detailed examination went down my chest her nails scratching around my nipples. She caressed her way across my belly and around my hip, by-passing my groin, to my feet. She knelt between my feet and stroked with one hand inside leg all the way up to my balls. She paused as she adjusted her position to snuggle between my knees. Her fingers lightly held my balls as she weighed one against the other as though she was trying to judge a biggest vegetable! By now my cock was completely rigid; she transferred her attention to it lightly running her delicate fingers along its length. Then she teased the rim and wrapped one hand gently around it, isolating the purple head. I watched as she explored, measured, caressed up and down my length. Sarah was in a world of her own as she took her time to ensure that she knew every millimetre of my erection. She moved her mouth close and gently blew across the tip. "Jack, I like your name by the way. Jack I want to take him in my mouth but I am desperate to have you inside my pussy, should I wait till another time?"

I nodded, not entirely capable of coherent speech at that moment. She crawled up my body and lay on top. She raised herself on her elbows and looked down at me. "I loved your story Jack. Is Harry really your son?"

I stroked her hair. "Yes, he is. I'm sorry if it made you cry but it really is a happy story, a very happy love story. I wrote more chapters but haven't submitted them yet as there was so little interest in it so far. Maybe it's OK as it is."

"Jack, one of the things I really liked was the proper use of words." She noticed my quizzical eyebrow-raised response. "Like before I read your story I would have said 'are you ready to do it now' instead of what I really mean -- 'Please fuck my throbbing cunt'."

I laughed and rolled her over. "I didn't realise I was writing an instruction manual!" I knelt between her legs and with my hands beneath her bottom raised her pussy up to mouth level with her legs over my shoulders. I could watch her reaction and she could see my face buried into her precious centre. She gasped as I wriggled my face into the warm joining of her legs. Within a minute she was groaning and thrusting up at me. I let her bottom down onto the bed and slid a finger into her vagina. She cried "Yes Jack, yes Jack."

She screamed when I found her sensitive G-spot. I started a rhythmic caressing with the tip of my finger whilst my tongue flashed around the rest of her delicious pussy. As she settled into the rhythm I revealed her clitoris and gently blew on it. She shuddered and thrust her hips into my face. "More Jack, just there please."

How could a gent refuse such a demand? Her clitoris seemed larger than it had earlier and it was just as sensitive. Within seconds Sarah was writhing, thrusting, squealing and slamming her legs around my head. Soon she could take no more and I gently let her relax into a post-orgasmic haze.

As she drifted back from her orgasm I shuffle my knees further between her thighs and gently dipped the tip of my aching prick into her juices. I slowly drew the head up and down, up and down.

Sarah perked up "Enough with the 'take aim' routine, Jack. Surely you know where that's got to go by now!"

I laughed and pulled two pillows and propped her head up. "I want you to watch this Sarah. You should see my cock disappear into your sweet body. See it, feel it, hear it, smell it and maybe taste it! Are you ready?" She was straining but had a good view as I held the tip against her pulsing hole and eased slowly in. I watched her face as I slowly entered her cunt; that was almost as much pleasure as feeling my cock slide onto her for the first time. She was a perfect fit, tight but slippery, it felt wonderful. When I was fully embedded I murmured "Did you like that Sarah?"

"Yes Jack, it was the most wonderful sight and feeling since this afternoon when you devoured my innocent pussy!" As we both laughed fresh feelings rippled through us both. "Oh Jack, just stay there I want to try to explore your penis with my pussy, OK?"

I held as still as possible while she tried out various internal muscles, gradually finding the ones to touch my hard flesh. She did this silently with great concentration; her eyes were tight closed as she felt around for some useful part of her body to tease my penis. In due course she became exhausted and her concentration lapsed. Her eyes opened. "Jack, that was amazing, I didn't know I could do that. Could you feel me exploring your big cock?"

My knees were aching so I shifted my position making my penis press harder against her inner walls. "Yes, I could feel you. I was very impressed. I'm just going to rock and roll, you'll like this I think." Holding myself deep inside her I pressed my pubic bone to hers then relaxed. Each time I shifted the angle a couple of degrees so I touched new parts without bringing myself to climax. Sarah on the other hand was moving to a peak, her chest flushed pink and she pressed her hips hard against me then she quivered violently and subsided. I could feel juices flowing from her onto my balls. I reached down and spread her moisture onto her clitoris. Bang another instant peak for Sarah. As the moisture was running down her crack I eased her body up with my cock and felt around for her anus. The juices were dribbling passed it so I collected some and softly wiped my finger around the area. Sara's eyes flew open.

"Jack, that's my . ."

"Yes?" I queried.

"You know, you filthy bastard. You've got your finger up my arse!"

I slid it out, collected more juice then slid in again.

"Jack. That's not funny, that's . .oh God . . that's nice!"

I repeated the juicing and probing, she continued moaning.

"Jack you've got your cock in my cunt and your finger up my arse, what's next?"

"We could try it the other way round if you like." I suggested.

"Not bloody likely Mister I want your hot spunk deep in my pussy and don't you forget it!"

"Yes, ma'am. At your majesty's service."

"But not yet please Jack. This is sheer bliss and I don't want it to end yet, please Jack." As she pleaded she again flexed her newly discovered vaginal muscles around my cock.

"God, Sarah if you carry on with that internal cock-sucking I won't last long!"

"OK. Can I try that 'sitting in your lap' position?"

I leaned forward, "Put your arms round my neck and hang on." Then I slowly lifted her until we were face to face; actually mouth to mouth as she immediately saw the benefit of this position! She adjusted her knees and pressed her bottom harder into my groin.

wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers