Gentle On My Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers

"Fuck Jack; that's gone even deeper. Sorry I've never used this language before but it seems so appropriate in the circumstances." I grinned and kissed her deeply. She was trying out her internal locators as we kissed and started humming happily. I tried naming the 1953 winning cup final team in my head but her pressures and rippling along my cock were obliterating all other thought.

"Sarah, I got to . ."

I rolled her onto her back and started elemental thrusting, she lifted her bottom and my hips went slap, slap, slap as I drove deep, deeper and finally deepest into her body to release my sperm. Her new-found powers pulled at my cock, milking it, sucking out every drop. She held me there, both gasping for breath.

"Jack, that was awesome, fucking awesome. I felt your release, I came as well, wasn't that brilliant!" She was like a little girl but so adorable. She started to move but I stopped her.

"Don't pull it out, just roll sideways and I can stay with you for a while. We can spoon, would you like that?"

"Anything lover, it's all so new for me. I want to try everything, experience everything."

As we lay there I could feel my cock shrinking but I managed to hold it just inside Sarah's flowing pussy. I whispered in her ear "Do you realise you've had my cock inside you for over an hour?"

"I want to keep it forever, would you mind?"

"It's all yours to do with as you wish my love!"

She eased her bottom back, trying to get more inside. It seemed unlikely to me so I left her to it and caressed her breast and her scar alternately.

"Jack, can we do this again?"

"I'd love to but it might take quite a while to get my strength back." I breathed in her ear.

"No, I mean on another day. Like when we are both fresh and ready."

"That sounds good to me. Will I see you in the park tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes, but why not stay the night and we can go together?"

"That sounds very tempting, Sarah. Are you sure you want an old man snoring in your bed? By the way, I have no clothes so maybe I should sneak off in the dark!"

"Snoring I could get used to, I might even do some of my own after this eventful day. In the meantime I'm going to shower, what about you Mister writer?" She ignored my garment-less plight.

The shower was over the bath so there was plenty of splashing space for two. Sarah looked even more fragile in the shower, her hair plastered down and her thin body dripping wet. Still she was sexy, sponge in hand she washed my groin and was delighted to find a tiny spark of interest when she toyed with my flagging penis.

"Jack, if I can get you hard will you make love again?"

"Absolutely, my precious. Have you ever done it twice in the same day?"

"I was lucky if I got it twice in the same week, but then as I didn't particularly enjoy it perhaps lucky isn't the right word."

As Sarah fondled my cock I played with her breast and ran a hand down to her bottom. With a soapy finger I circled her anus. She bent slightly; I'm not sure whether to give me access or to get a better view of my engorging prick. The result was that my finger slid inside. I held it steady while she moved against me. Her fingers were trying to revive my old dick back to life, without much success but to my great pleasure.

She gave up, "Sorry Jack, he seems well spent today, but he'd better be good and ready tomorrow!"

"Thanks for trying Sarah; I greatly enjoyed your tender ministrations. Is that the longest you've held a cock?"

"I guess so, I would have kept going but the hot water is running out and I don't think a cold shower would improve my chances of getting him up again, do you?" She grinned, turned off the shower and we climbed out of the bathtub.

"Jack, there's some clothes of George's in the wardrobe if you want to stay over and use them to face the world in the morning." She peered out from her bath-towel inquisitively.

"I'd love to stay," I said, rubbing myself dry. "Any chance of a sandwich -- I'm starving!"

"Can't have you wasting away lover, come in the kitchen and let's see what there is." Sarah wrapped a towel around herself so I did the same.

In the kitchen she bustled around and soon there were cold beef sandwiches and tomatoes on a tray with two steaming mugs of coffee. Sarah left the kitchen saying, "Bring the tray please Jack."

I followed with the tray and we settled in her cosy lounge. She closed the curtains and lit some candles, then turned out most of the lights. Turning to face me she dropped her towel. "You too, follow your hostess's example, please!"

She folded her towel next to a low table and sat cross-legged on the floor, looking up for me to follow suit. I did the same, but sat on my feet, my knees almost touching Sarah's folded feet.

We ate the sandwiches slowly, watching each other quietly. Her eyes seemed a deeper blue, I wondered if orgasms did that or maybe it was the candle light! Her body was glowing and she looked beautiful.

"What are you thinking about Jack?" she enquired and she munched her second sandwich.

I smiled. "Well actually I wondered if your orgasms made your eyes a deeper blue!"

Sara smiled. "I think my orgasms were amazing. So many brilliant sensations exploding all over my body. Arousal was everywhere, right from my toes to the tips of my fingers. I even felt my 'other' nipple was on fire as much as this one." She caressed the hard flesh and closed her eyes.

"I'm so grateful Jack. You were wonderful, even for an old man" she laughed. "You know I don't mean that. You were just fabulous and I can't wait to do it again." She looked down at her pussy, "Do you think I should cut my pubic hair?"

"I think it's all a personal choice Sarah. If you shave it off, you'll need to shave regularly or it will get uncomfortable. I prefer your pussy just as it is, it's you, it's yours and I feel privileged to share it."

She reached over and stroked my cheek. "You're such a kind man Jack. But what about when you put your mouth down there, don't you mind the hair?"

"No, I really don't, after all what's a pussy with no fur? My preference is to keep it. What about mine, do you think I should trim it back?"

Sarah looked down at my ginger jungle. "Maybe a little trim here and there but nothing drastic. Can I do it in the morning? Would you mind?" Her eyes were bright and shiny, how could I refuse?

"OK, it's a date."

"Jack, I'm so sorry, I'm assuming a lot. Is there anyone else who might notice? I mean . . I'm being rather possessive aren't I?"

"No problem, Sarah. No one else has seen or touched that patch for ages. If you are doing me the favour of fondling my parts you should at least have the honour of making them more acceptable to your fingers, mouth and pussy."

"Thank you Jack." Sarah moved and sat straddled across my lap. She kissed me, we both tasted of coffee!

"Jack, I don't want to worry you but I think your old man just poked my bum!"

"You see what effect you have on me. Two beef sandwiches with mustard while sitting eye to eye with your pussy and he gets interested all over again! What is this world coming to!"

"Can I have him please Jack? Will he fuck me again, please Jack?"

"Since you ask so nicely and since you have the most adorable cunt in the world I think you stand a good chance of your wish coming true." I said as I lifted her onto the settee so that I could get my mouth onto her delicious pussy.

Her feet were on my back as I kissed all around. Sarah moaned "Jack -- lick me, fuck me, fill me." I started to obey her first command. I ran my tongue around her anus and she gasped. I probed gently and found my tongue penetrating. I gently 'fucked' her with my stiff tongue and she writhed and wriggled. Then I drew my tongue along the full length of her vagina stopping with my lips around her clitoris. She gasped and trembled.

"Yes Jack, please Jack, suck it Jack, fuck it Jack!"

I concentrated on her clit bringing her to a squealing climax. As she subsided from the high I lifted her and turned her around so that she was facing the settee with her upper body resting on the seat.

I licked her anus again, just as a tease and slid two fingers into her juicy cunt to caress her g-spot. After arousing her to another peak I withdrew my fingers and transferred the juice on then to my now fully erect cock. I kissed my way up her back until my penis brushed her bottom then I leaned back and pressed gently between her pussy lips where she almost sucked me deep inside.

Sarah sighed deeply. "Perfect Jack, please just hold still a minute and let me play with him. I like that a lot"

While Sarah exercised her new-found muscles I caressed her back in a slow delicate circular massage. After a while, as she started a rhythmic gripping and releasing. I softly stroked one hand from the back of her neck to her anus. As one hand reached and touched that hole the other hand started at her neck so she would have felt a continuous slow caress. She synchronised her gripping with my strokes then suddenly she broke out in goose bumps and her whole body vibrated. As she shuddered through a new climax her anus relaxed against my touching finger and it slipped in to be gripped tight in a possessive hug.

As she finished quivering she murmured "Bloody hell Jack, that was the very best and your cock is still hard. You haven't come yet. Just wait a minute you lovely man."

I held still, my finger still trapped. Suddenly it was released and Sarah backed towards me dropping into my lap with my dick still lodged deep inside her. I reached around and caressed her breast. She turned her head so we could kiss, then she broke off and whispered. "Ok Jack, that was truly amazing. I thought all my other orgasms were fabulous but you just hit a mighty jackpot with that one. Thank you, thank you, and thank you."

With one hand holding her breast and the other wrapped around her waist I nuzzled little kisses into the back of her neck.

"Jack, Jack, Jack!" She screamed. "Fucking beautiful Jack, I'm coming again." Sarah quivered again and bounced a vigorous jig on my cock before subsiding back against me, her body sweating.

It was several minutes before Sarah revived; I just held her and kissed her gently.

As she came back to life she again gripped my cock with her pussy. "Jack, you're still hard what a magnificent stud you are!" She licked her lips and I realised she needed a drink.

"Shall I get you some water?" I asked.

"Only if I can keep your penis in my pussy!" she replied.

"OK, listen. If I lean back you can turn round on my little spindle." She laughed and we managed the manoeuvre. I leaned forward and we kissed, her lips were very dry. "Now I'm going to ease myself upright, you will have to wrap your legs around me and hang on tight." She nodded and her legs gripped around my waist. I got up to my knees and she held on smiling softly as my cock jiggled inside her hot pussy. I raised one leg and then eased up the other until I was upright. Sarah giggled but held on ferociously, her arms clinging tightly around my neck.

We made it easily to the kitchen with Sarah stuck limpet-like to me. I found two glasses and filled both. Perching Sarah's bottom on the table I offered her a glass, she drained it! I gave her the other and she sipped it gratefully. "Yes, I needed that Jack. Thanks a lot, but what about you?"

"Hang on baby, time for a refill!" I said as I swung back to the sink to fill the empty glass. I drained that just as Sarah had and re-filled it. "Maybe we should finish this off upstairs so we can sleep comfortably afterwards." I suggested.

"Good thinking, but same rules stud -- I keep this damned dick deep in my dark crevice until it unloads, OK?"

I nodded and set off jerkily up the narrow stairs. By the time I reached the bed the motion of my movement had brought Sarah across the crests of several little orgasms. We just made it to the bed before her grip gave out.

"Now! Fuck me now! Please drive that sperm deep into my aching cunt Jack. Now fuck me quickly."

I wasn't sure that I had either energy or the sperm she craved! But I was willing to give it a try. I pulled her legs up to my chest and started driving deliberately slowly.

"Fuck me harder Jack, please nail me rigid you old bastard!"

Such unladylike language almost had me laughing rather than exalting my passion but I steadily increased the pace allowing my hips to slap hard against her buttocks on each inward drive. Soon she was wailing and pressing her extended legs hard against my shoulders but I pressed on with determination. Each inward drive resulted in a loud slap as my hips flattened her skinny buttocks. Soon I felt the age-old tingle of cum being loaded into the firing mechanism. Then, as I increased the pace even more, Sarah screamed and writhed but I couldn't stop. One last mighty thrust and I thought my balls would crumble as my sperm churned through them and lashed along my aching dick deep into her spasming cunt.

I kept my cock lodged inside her and fell forward just holding myself from crashing down onto her sweating body. I could feel her gripping and draining my dwindling cock as she seemed to be milking it for every drop of sperm. Eventually there was nothing left to give and my little sagging soldier slipped off duty with an unceremonious plop.

We lay panting for several minutes. Gradually we calmed and Sarah rolled me off, she leaned over and sucked our combined juices from my dead cock. "Thank you little Jack," she murmured as she kissed the tip then stood, pulling me upright.

"Let's get into this comfy bed. I really need to sleep, OK?" she whispered.

"Just need to visit the little boy's room first. I'll check the candles downstairs too."

By the time I returned she was almost asleep. She mumbled "Sing to me Jack. Sing that song you were humming in the park please."

'Blimey' I thought, 'This woman drains me dry then wants a song!'

Nevertheless I smiled nicely, sorted out my sleepy head and started "Gently on My Mind" as slow and low as I could get it. Sarah sighed, relaxed and murmured "Thank you Jack, I like that." I continued, struggling to remember the words but with a few la-la's and a bit of ad-libbing kept going long enough to lull her to sleep!

I turned out the light, kissed her naked shoulder and joined her in dreamland.

Continued in Chapter Two . .

wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers