Georgine's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 "Georgie and Mac Meet James and Gina"

About a month later they are at the hot tub in their usual spot. Mac points to a guy walking into their area with a woman. The man is wearing a skimpy bathing suit and the woman is wearing a thong bikini. There are a very attractive African-American couple.

"Look at them. That woman is super-hot and that guy looks like he's packing a python in his suit," Mac says in a soft voice to Georgie.

"Shut up! That's my boss and his wife you dumb shit," she says in a scolding voice.

"Sorry."

"Don't worry, you're right. I didn't know they lived here. He looks a lot different at work. He did pretty well with that piece of ass too," Georgie says, somewhat apologetically.

They run back to the room and have passionate sex. During their rutting, Mac whispers "Wouldn't you like to be fucked by your boss and his big dick?" Mac is thinking about a video he just downloaded where a big titted redhead is DP'ed by two giant black cocks with the redhead's husband watching.

Georgie responds this time, saying "Yes, yes, I want to be fucked by that big black dick." It makes Georgie's mouth water thinking about a big black dick stretching her pussy open.

Their hot talk causes them both to cum violently. The intensity of their orgasms surprises both of them. Mac is further surprised when Georgie doesn't wait for him, but instead pushes him on his back and sits on his face, telling him that he is sucking the cum of her black lover out of her pussy. Mac and Georgie are so worked up they immediately have sex again.

As they are lying exhausted in each other's arms, Mac tells Georgie "You know, your boss and his wife are hot. Why don't you invite them over for dinner sometime?"

"Look Mac, I know what you're thinking. I'm not fucking my boss or her wife, no matter how hot you think it would be," Georgie admonishes Mac.

"No, no, I wasn't suggesting that. Since they live in our complex maybe it would be nice to get to know them. Couldn't hurt."

"Fine, I'll mention it to him."

There were a number of scheduling issues, and a dinner date was finally scheduled a month later.

Promptly at 7:00 p.m. James and Gina Roberts appeared for dinner. James was wearing tight fitting jeans, cowboy boots and a beautifully tailored shirt. James stood about 6'4", with short hair and a muscular build. He's a very handsome man, probably in his late 30's. Gina was about 5'10" inches tall, and with her 4 inch heels on she towered over Georgie. She had an athletic build, shortly cropped hair, with probably 34DD breasts. She was wearing a flowing pastel blue dress that was cut all the way up the side so the top of her left leg and her panties were visible.

The dinner was pretty uneventful. No one broached anything tinged with sexual innuendo, so everyone chalked it up to being a very pleasant social occasion where they got to know one another better. Mac did connect with James over some books we were both reading, and they did discover that they went to the same health club. Georgie connected with Gina since they were both rabid Cubs fans.

Chapter 3 "Mac Connects with James"

At the dinner, Mac could sense a connection between James and Georgie. And he certainly saw James more than once eyeing Georgie's tits through her silk blouse. Likewise with Gina. Mac doesn't know if Gina goes both ways but she was checking out Georgie as much as James was. Despite these positive vibes, Mac wasn't certain he wanted to make his fantasy a reality. There is no pause or rewind button, like there is when watching porn.

But the nagging doubt on whether he could really satisfy Georgie, and his own curiosity about his reaction to watching his wife have sex with others was too haunting a vision to discard.

Mac decides he is going to find out when James works out at the club and just "happen" to be there at the same time. It's killing him to know if there's a connection, and if there is, he can then decide if he wants to encourage Georgie to act on this connection.

The next time Mac is at the club he talks to the person at the front desk and they are helpful in telling him when James usually works out. He's unusually there mid-afternoon before his restaurant opens. Mac waits until 5 p.m. but James doesn't show.

A few weeks pass and Mac takes a half day off and is at the club at 3 p.m. It's empty. Mac is working out with some free weights when James spots him.

"Mac, I thought that was you. I usually don't see anyone at this time. What's up?" he asks.

"I sometimes work a half a day during the week (Mac lies) and it's good to get in a workout when the club's not crowded."

"No shit, it's great to have a run of the place."

Mac "happens" to finish his workout at the same time as James, and sees him in the locker room after a shower. Mac thinks "Shit, his swimming suit don't lie. He's hung like a horse!"

"James, I couldn't help noticing that you were checking Georgie out. It's cool, she is hot."

"Sorry, I didn't want to be obvious about it," James says in an apologetic tone.

"No, no, don't worry about it. Georgie is a tiger, and she's interested in other men and I'm encouraging it," Mac lies, as he's never broached this with Georgie, just fantasized about it.

Mac decides to further embellish by adding, "And Georgie's been telling me that she's being considered for a promotion to assistant manager. I'm sure she's motivated to stay in your good graces. Besides, she likes you as a boss."

"Wow. Well your wife is super-hot. If I can say so, she's got the most amazing tits I've ever seen. And Gina agrees" says James with true admiration in his voice.

Mac is swelling with pride and has completely lost his moral compass. "Let me know if you and Gina are interested in taking this to the next step," Mac offers, not knowing what the fuck he's really saying but is excited nonetheless.

"Yeah I will. You know this isn't our first rodeo. We sort of like to run the show, if you know what I mean, so I'll talk with Gina."

'Yeah, yeah, I know what you mean, just let me know what Gina thinks," Mac says, when he actually has no real idea what James means about "running the show."

"And Gina and I can go both ways," he says as he's leaving.

Mac does know what that means.

It's another week till Mac is able to be at the club mid-afternoon and to "happen" to run into James. He again spots Mac and talks to him while he is working with some weights. There is no one else in the club.

"Mac, I thought about what we talked about last time and I did talk with Gina. There's only one condition, and that is we do it our way. And we do go both ways. You and Georgie do too, right?"

"Oh sure," Mac tells him, when he's never been with a man and has no idea if Georgie's been with a woman.

Mac gives himself an out. "James, I'm really excited about the possibility of hooking up with you and Gina, but I want to talk it through with Georgie before we commit. She might not be on the same page."

"No, no, that's cool. All four of us gotta be enthusiastic about it, otherwise it's no good. No problem if Georgie's not comfortable with it. If she is cool with it, just drop by the restaurant any day we're open around 4:30 and we'll set something up. Georgie usually doesn't arrive till 5:30."

Mac wonders how he's going to broach this with Georgie.

Chapter 4 "Broaching the Topic with Georgie"

Mac and Georgie have just had amazing sex after hot talk about Georgie's black lover. They are lying in bed naked and touching each other enjoying a post-coital glow.

"I ran into James the other day in the club. I've actually run into him a couple of times."

"That's nice."

"Well, he told me he and Gina think you're hot."

"Why are you telling me this?" Georgie's radar is up.

Trying to be casual. "Well (Mac lies) James mentioned to me that if we were interested in hooking up he and Gina would be down with that."

"Does hooking up mean having sex?"

"Yep."

"Not interested."

"Well, you know I've been hinting about this for a year."

"Yeah, but that's just bedroom talk to get us hot."

"But I've really been thinking about it, and I think it might be an amazing experience for both of us."

"Yeah, but I can think of two great reasons it's not a great idea. First, James's my boss. Second, James's my boss."

"Well, you don't have to decide anything right now. At least think about it?"

"OK, if that makes you happy."

Nothing more is said about it for a month.

At this point Mac has pretty much figured that Georgie had discarded the idea and moved on. However, while they were washing the dishes, Georgie says "I'm pushing for a promotion to assistant manager. Hooking up with James and Gina does have some appeal to me. Exactly what did you have in mind?"

Off balance, Mac replies, "Well, James indicated that he and Gina are experienced at this sort of thing. But in his words they like to be in 'control.'"

"Mac, I know you like porn. Do you know what "control" means?"

"I'm not certain, but I think it means they want to dictate what happens and we have to obey.," Mac actually hasn't seen a lot of B&D and doesn't really know what "control" means in that context.

"Hmmmmm. I've never relinquished control to someone else. That sounds scary, and maybe a bit exciting," Georgie offers.

"I want to try it. He's your boss. He's not going to do anything we don't want to do, right?" Mac says in a voice tinged with self-doubt.

"That's true. And James is absolutely gorgeous, as is his wife. I've never been with a woman, but she would be a good person to start with," Georgie replies. Now it's her turn to lie. It hadn't occurred to her that Gina might be interested in her, and Georgie resurrects her fond memories of her one year affair with Julie Anderson, another statuesque beauty.

"Well, I've never been with a man, and they are part of my fantasies, although thinking about it and acting on it are two different things." Mac loves the idea of seeing Georgie with another man, or even another woman, but seeing the size of James's cock makes Mac wish he hadn't said this.

"Let's have them over for drinks and see where it goes," says Georgie.

A moment of hesitation . . .

"OK"

Chapter 5 "Drinks with the Boss and his Wife"

James and Gina show up at Mac and Georgie's condo promptly at 11 p.m. that following Saturday after the restaurant shuts down for the night. James is wearing a polo shirt and slacks. Gina is wearing a cream colored silk blouse, black pants, and sandals with 3 inch heels. They look cool, casual, and unbelievably sexy.

Mac is wearing my standard short sleeve shirt and slacks. Georgie has decided to follow that saying "In for a penny, in for a pound." She is wearing tight black jeans with a pair of open toe dress sandals with 4 inch heels. She was wearing a black silk sleeveless camisole that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. You could see most of her freckly white 34F's busting out of that top.

They all sat down to enjoy a glass of chardonnay, cheese and crackers. There was quite a bit of small talk with a charged sexual undercurrent. After about a half hour, when Mac is squirming in his seat with anticipation, James simply gets up and walks over to Georgie, has her switch places with him on her chair so he is sitting, and then has her sit facing him on his lap. They kiss deeply.

Mac was waiting for something to be said first. Apparently this couple let's their actions speak for them. Gina walks over to Mac and sits on his lap facing him. They kiss. Gina presses her breasts against Mac's chest, and Mac can feel his heart hammering as he is kissing Gina. Mac focuses on the pleasant crush of her breasts against his chest and feels his erection now poking against Gina's leg. Mac glances over at James and Georgie. They are still kissing. Mac now has no doubts that he wants to see his wife have sex with James. It's a bonus if he can bed Gina.

This goes on for at least five minutes. Mac hasn't moved to touch Gina and it looks like James is sticking to just kissing Georgie.

Just as abruptly, James gets up and thanks Mac and Georgie for the "wonderful evening." The couples say their pleasantries and James and Gina go out the door.

"That was interesting. I have a raging boner after kissing Gina. How was James?" Mac says somewhat breathlessly.

"Fantastic. I'm ready to fuck babe."

"I wonder why they got up and left."

"Either they saw enough and didn't want to move forward, or just wanted to move slowly. I don't know. I've never done this before."

"Well, it was hot. I liked it," Mac says with genuine enthusiasm.

The next day, Georgie comes home from work and tells Mac "I spoke to James at work. Just flat out asked him what was up. He said that they did want to take it slow. They felt we were both really sexy and that if we're willing to let them take control again the next time they're up for it."

"Great, set it up!"

Chapter 6 "The Boss and His Wife Take Control"

James and Gina knock on the door. They arrive promptly at 9:00 p.m.

James is wearing a tight black t-shirt, black pants and black tennis shoes. Gina is wearing a black knit shirt bodysuit that is cut to her belly button, black jeans and 4" black stiletto heels. Gina is carrying a small duffel bag. Mac is thinking that they are wearing their "business" suits for what is about to come.

Gina shuts the door behind her.

"Strip, now!" barks James.

Mac is in a state of shock. He can see that Georgie has already stripped down to her underwear. Mac doesn't have time to process this turn of events. James looks like he means business. Mac complies and strips to his underwear.

"All of it!!"

Georgie slowly removes her bra and panties. Mac is highly embarrassed. Everyone is looking at Mac. Mac thinks that James and Gina have lasers instead of eyes. He strips off my underwear. Mac cock is shriveled and trying to hide in his ball sac.

"Kneel." Mac and Georgie immediately comply.

"I don't want to hear a word from either you now. Just nod your head. Did you agree to do whatever Gina and I tell you? We are in control, right?"

They both nod yes.

James and Gina strip off their clothes. Gina then puts on black lace suspenders, black hose and her stiletto heels. James's 8 inch flaccid penis hangs in front of him. Gina is a vision of both pure sex and power. Mac is in awe of both of them.

Gina then gets on her knees and starts sucking James's cock. Mac is kneeling next to Georgie. James and Gina are sideways to Mac and Georgie, so they are getting a perfect view of Gina as she goes back and forth on James's cock. James gets hard and his cock looks like it's at least 10 inches, and the width of an energy drink can. It's now glistening with Gina's spit.

Georgie is watching with unusual calm. Mac can't believe she isn't freaking out. Without thinking, his right hand reaches to my raging boner. He starts stroking. This is better than any porn he's ever watched.

James pushes Gina away and walks toward Mac and gets on his knees so his face is right in Mac's face. "Did I tell you that you could touch yourself??" James asks in a menacing voice.

Mac slinks down on my knees, " . . . . . . .no." Mac is thinking "Oh fuck, I've never seen in the movies where you've actually pissed off your wife's black lover. What am I in for?"

"That's no Master."

"No Master."

James walks back in front of Gina, "Go back to sucking my dick, slut. And you have my permission to finger yourself."

Gina drops her hand to her wet pussy and is stroking herself. She manages to push down most of James's cock into her mouth. Mac is shocked at how brutally direct James was with Gina, including calling his wife a "slut."

James takes both of his hands, puts them behind Gina's head and drives her head forward until she has James in her throat. He is all the way in. She is gagging and drool is lewdly hanging from her lip and dripping on her tits. James lets up to allow Gina breathe, and then drives her back down his cock.

James then pushes Gina off his cock so she can catch her breath. Between gasps, Gina says "May I cum Master?" Gina has been fingering herself the whole time she has been sucking her husband's cock, and is now obviously very close.

"No slut, now get back to work." She complies.

James then looks at Georgie and me. Georgie has been watching, almost impassively, this whole time. Strange. "You whores can play with yourself, but don't cum without my permission," James tells us.

I go back to playing with myself, and I can see that Georgie has starting rubbing her soaking pussy.

James is getting close. He pulls his cock out of Gina's mouth and aims his cock at the tits of his kneeling wife. He sprays his cum mostly on her tits, but some hits her chin and belly, and drips down into her manicured pubic patch.

Mac is thinking "This is so fucking hot I want to cum . . . bad." He can hear Georgie panting.

Gina walks over to us and stands in front of the two of us. She is standing there, silent, with cum dripping off her face and her tits, and collecting both on her pubic patch and on the wood floor. Gina is submissive to James, but it is clear she wants obedience from Mac and Georgie.

"All right whores, lick it up," commands James.

Mac is thinking "Shit, really? I've tasted my own cum, and often, but never really thought about eating someone else's. This is really hot but also disgusting. I'm so horny my dick is practically bouncing off my stomach. My dick votes yes."

Georgie doesn't hesitate. She starts with Gina's face and tits, licking up all of James's cum and swallowing it. She is fingering herself while she does this.

Mac thinks "What the fuck." He gets on his knees and start licking Gina's pussy. It's her pussy juice and James's cum in a mixed drink. It's delicious, and as intoxicating as alcohol. It's better than eating Georgie's creampie. Mac is ready to cum and he's not even touching himself. He feels a supercharged sense of arousal. Mac asks "May I cum, Master?"

"Fuck no, clean up my bitch, and the floor too."

Mac licks James' cum off the floor and then resumes licking Gina's pussy. Her legs are starting to shake. She wants to cum but clearly has second thoughts about asking James for permission. Mac is lapping away at Gina's pussy and enjoying his submissive posture.

"You can cum, slut."

Gina fingers herself to an orgasm. She throws her head back and lets out a full throated roar.

James pulls Gina away by the hair and says to Mac and Georgie "You will address my slut wife Gina as Mistress. Is that understood?"

"Yes Master," we reply. I'm along for this thrill or horror ride.

"Assume the position." Georgie get on her hands and knees with her ass in the air. Mac wonders how Georgie knows what to do, but he complies.

James and Gina dig through their goody bag. Gina goes over to Georgie. Mac anticipates some hot girl on girl action. But that means James is probably going to pair up with him.

James stands next to Mac, watching Gina fondling Georgie's hanging tits. It's clear Gina enjoys her time with women. Gina then takes a vibrator that was in the goody bag and slowly traverses Georgie's body, starting with her neck and working her way all around Georgie's gently swaying tits. It is a highly erotic contrast to see Gina's perfect black shiny skin contrasted against Georgie's pale white freckled skin. Georgie is trying to suppress her groans but is unsuccessful in that effort. Mac is deeply aroused by seeing another woman making love to Georgie. Mac has been fantasizing about this moment for years, and he's astounded to see it happening before his eyes, and more graphically and more beautifully than he could have imagined.

Gina then takes the vibrator and lightly massages Georgie's asshole, and then her clit. Georgie is now shaking and unabashedly moaning.