Georgine's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina leans over and says directly in Georgie's ear for all to hear, "Beg for it whore."

"More please. I beg of you," Georgie pleads.

Gina slaps Georgie's face with the vibrator. "It's Mistress, and tell me how much of a whore you are."

Georgie recovers from the slap. "Please Mistress. I am an unworthy whore. Please fuck my ass with that dildo and allow me to cum."

Gina shoves the vibrator all the way into Georgie's mouth, making Georgie gag and also coating the vibrator with sheen of Georgie's saliva.

Gina slowly works the lubricated vibrator deep into Georgie's asshole, massaging Georgie's clit while she is pumping it in and out. Georgie starts whimpering and asking again if she can cum. That request is ignored.

Gina then moves the vibrator into Georgie's cunt, with Gina moving behind her to lick Georgie's asshole. Georgie begs incessantly for permission to cum. That request is granted by James and Georgie cums violently. Georgie bucks Gina off her ass, and rolls sideways on the floor hyperventilating.

After Georgie recovers, Gina then pulls Georgie into a standing position and they share a deep and passionate kiss. Without thinking about it, Mac has been masturbating while watching Gina and Georgie making love and has cum on the floor.

James is not pleased.

"Sissy boy, you came without my permission. You are going to be punished for that transgression."

First, James tells Mac to lick his cum off the floor. Mac gets on his hands and knees and swabs the floor with his tongue. "Look whores at this sissy licking up the cum that came from his puny dick," says James in a mocking tone.

James then dips his cock in the puddle of the cum and makes Mac lick it off the tip of his cock. "This sissy is going to be sucking this cock before long."

Gina laughs. Georgie looks ashamed at seeing her husband humiliated by these demeaning acts.

James puts a blindfold over Mac's eyes. He then handcuffs Mac with his hands behind his back. Mac's head is now pressed against the floor. Mac's naked bottom is sticking up in the air. Mac feels utterly helpless. He's repelled by his enjoyment of his predicament.

"Count!" James commands.

THWACK!! A wooden paddle connects. James is a big guy and has a good swing. Mac has never felt such a sharp stinging sensation. It lights his entire ass on fire.

"One," cries Mac.

How many more are to come he wonders?? Before he can think more about it . . .

TWHACK!!

THWACK!!

. . . . . .

"Nineteen." Mac is sobbing uncontrollably now. James has hit Mac's ass, balls and the inside of his thighs. This is absolutely the most pain that Mac has ever experienced. Mac has been so focused on his pain he's lost track of what's going on with Georgie. With the blindfold, his world has narrowed to the swish of the paddle and his excruciating pain. His blindfold is a soggy mess from his tears. He vows he will do anything to make it stop.

His cock is also so hard it hurts. Mac wonders "Why does the pain cause him to seek pleasure? Why is my dick betraying me?"

THWACK!!

"Twenty."

There is a long pause. Mac is feeling extreme pain, but an almost equally painful need for relief. The need is like a great thirst. Mac extends out his hand, like a man who has crawled through the desert and is begging for water.

James ignores Mac. Instead, he turns to Gina.

"Eat his ass and suck his dick whore."

Mac feels Gina pull him by the cuffs backwards so he's now in a kneeling position with his head upright. She then pulls his cuffs higher so he's forced into a standing position. Mac's ass is on fire, and now his shoulders and neck feel a sharp pain. A few moments later Gina is on her knees, sticking her tongue in his ass. She reaches around Mac's body and uses a free hand to jack him off. He want to crumple to my knees but uses every remaining ounce of energy to stay standing. He's never had this much pleasure and pain at the same time.

She licks the area between his asshole and his balls and then cradles each of his balls in her mouth, all while continuing to stroke his cock. He now has a raging erection again.

"Please Master, may I cum?"

"No."

Gina abandons Mac's asshole and crawls in front of his and attacks his cock with her mouth. She puts both hands on his ass and pulls him towards her, easily swallowing the entire length of his cock with one push.

"Please Master, may I cum?" Mac can't hold back any longer.

"No. And if you cum without permission, I will administer another 20 strokes, and this time I won't go easy on you."

Gina goes faster, up and down Mac's cock.

"Please Master, I'll do anything. Please let me cum!!"

"Are you are going to suck my cock like a good sissy whore?"

"Yes, yes, I'm a sissy whore and I beg to suck Master's magnificent cock. Please Master may I cum??"

"You may."

Mac cums and it is glorious. Mac hears nothing but the roar of the ocean in his ears. Gina receives jets of pulsing cum in her mouth and then clamps down on the base of his cock and pulls back to that she has every drop in her mouth. Mac has never had such a sweet release.

"Open!"

Mac opens his mouth. Gina kisses Mac, and Mac can feel his hot cum and Gina's saliva flowing into his mouth. Another cocktail. Mac swallows.

Georgie has been quiet throughout this. Mac guesses that she is watching.

Mac gets pushed to his knees. His mouth is pulled open by strong hands. An erect cock slides slowly in his mouth.

He's sucking a throbbing cock. He's savoring the smooth texture of James' cock and its heavy musky smell. James' cock hits the back of Mac's throat, causing him to gag.

He thrusts again and again and Mac is gagging, and can feel saliva dripping off his chin. Mac desperately wants to get away.

Instead, Mac can feel James' strong hands at the back of his head, gripping it tightly. James tries to jam his cock into Mac's throat. Mac tries to accommodate James' length, but barely gets in another inch before gagging uncontrollably. James releases Mac's head and Mac rolls over on his side, hands still handcuffed behind him, gasping for air. Mac feels like he is drowning in his own spit

"Sissy's going to have to work on that," says James.

Before Mac can catch his breath, he's pulled up on his knees with his ass in the air. A ball gag is inserted in his mouth. He can feel a foot on his neck to keep his head pinned to the floor. It's Gina's foot. He can feel Gina's 4 inch heel digging into the side of his neck. He hears someone spit, and then has a cold wet sensation of saliva running down his back and onto his anus. Mac dreads what's coming next.

He feels a cock jammed up against his asshole. There's no give. Mac feels pressure but no pain.

He feels two more tries, then his asshole yields. The cock slides in. He don't know how far but it feels really full in his ass. And it hurts. The cock is unrelenting. He feels it slide in and then all the way out. This motion is repeated countless times. Mac loses track of time. He doesn't know whether he's been fucked two minutes or half an hour. It's a blur of pleasure and pain.

It then starts to feel good. His ass has a warm glow that reaches his cock. His cock starts twitching once again. He moans into his ball gag and struggles against his handcuffs. He can feel an urgent need arising.

"Look, the sissy has the cock up his ass and he's starting to moan." It's James's voice. Mac knows from the direction of James' voice that James is standing in front of him. Mac then thinks, if Gina's foot is on my neck then . . .

The fucking stops.

Mac's blindfold is removed. He looks back. Georgie is kneeling, wearing a harness with a 8 inch dildo attached!!

It is covered with her spit.

Georgie is addressed by her Master, "That worked good slut."

"Your idea about having me and my slut wife visit your hot tub and telling your cocksucking sissy husband that we live in your condo complex was pure genius. The sissy took the bait, hook, line and sinker!"

He then bends over and kisses Georgie on the cheek.

Georgie looks up into her Master's eyes with gratitude.

"Now get him ready for my dick."

Mac screams through his ball gag.