All Comments on 'Get a Room Pt. 02'

by rodav

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rodavrodavover 3 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry for some typos, specially missing punctuation marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Another good story but I would suggest that you get an editor to go over your story as there are a few things that are confusing and spelling mistakes ( ie come when it should be cum ) yes we all make spelling mistakes now and then but for a story having an editor will help

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great idea. Keep going 5*

A few comments.

Your grammar and spelling indicates to me that English might not be your first language. You would benefit from an editor.

I’m no specialist, but the flow of the tale is a bit rough. Plan with an outline rather than just letting it flow. Again, an editor would help.

It’s always tough to mix in descriptions with the narrative. One option is to have an opening section to list or introduce the characters.

Overall, you probably have as much talent as your trolls. As others said about your first story, try to ignore truly negative comments, and incorporate helpful ones.

I hope that mine are helpful. Please keep writing.

AlexGuntherAlexGuntherover 3 years ago

WOW!!! This is a great story. Lookin forward to the next chapter?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Lost me on this one - what's the point of the story? Confusing as hell relationships with none of the dynamics...

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

I still like your story, but didn't like so much dialog and very little action. Again I'll reserve a full comment with one exception. GET A SPELL-CHECKER and/or an editor. There are woefully too many typos!!!

rodavrodavover 3 years agoAuthor

Typos aside, I hope you still have fun reading it, specially for those who are into panty sniffings or those who like the smell of pussy, in which I am a big fan of it. I made the short description of the this story as "Banters and Teasings...", that's why there's little action in it. And as for me, that is as exciting as the actual sex itself.

I did apologize at the very start as I noticed it myself the typos I made. My tablet is not working well. So I have to resort to my cell phone to write the story. Though I reviewed it, but with small letters I must have not noticed those typos.

As for getting an editor. It's a challenge to post the edited version of the story when it comes back to me as an email. With the small gadget I'm using, it won't respond to "copy" so I can't paste it. Unless I have to rewrite the whole edited story again, and that would be a big task.

I would still be posting, if not all, but mostly incest stories. For the most part, I would always like to start at least if not already about haftway into incest. I don't want to bore readers on how it all started, in which I'm not really good at that. I'm more into exciting scenarios, with funny banters and panty or pussy sniffings.

If you don't pay much attention to typos, I'm pretty sure you'll like the next chapter. It might be a bit short though, but I'm quite certain there's a part of the story that's unusual and funny that you haven't heard or read it before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

O. K. Here goes. Your tale is fun to read but your word usage is not good.

One does not sit in a table but either around a table or at a table.

That’s just one example.

You are in desperate need of a good proofreader or an editor.

If you’re willing to learn you could become a good writer.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrodav@rodav
I’m a guy who loves reading incest stories. Also panty sniffing stories that leads to incest, If not all, The stories I’ll be writing will at least already be haft way into incest. With at least some panty sniffing or pussy smelling in it. As much as possible I don’t like ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Get a Room Previous Part
Get a Room Series Info