All Comments on 'Getting Laurie'

by TQM

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sounds like abuse!

I hope this is just a story, because if not your are abusing this woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Realistic Story

I hope you write more soon, good luck and forget any negative comments.

don87654don87654about 20 years ago
Another one?

I don't see this as an abuse case, like another person did. Laurie got something she wanted and you did, too. Now that you are fucking her regularly, are the two of you going to make another baby?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Blackmail Ruined the Story

Introduction of blackmail into the story ruined the plot and made the rest of the story redundant.

The ChauffeurThe Chauffeurabout 20 years ago
He's no dominant !!

This guy is no dominant, he's a rapist plain and simple. He can rationalize all he wants, but facts are facts. If I was Lauries husband and ever found out about what he did, I'd rip his head off and shit down his neck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Story

It's a story for crying out loud. Use your imagination people. Grant you, I didn't care much for the black mail in the story, but found the story as a whole, very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wrong category.& vile

This is rape. Period. Any other conclusion is a rationalization and a bad one at that. The fact that TQM saw fit to state that her eyes said "No" to the extra pictures indicated that on some leave he knew this was true. By purposely placing it in this category the story no longer can be excused as just a story. By doing so, TQM equated coercion with a coitus.

Also, the ending, where it is revealed that the rapist is taking more pictures, shows why blackmail stories are inherently stupid. By agreeing to his terms, all she is doing is giving him more to use against her. The rapist is too full of himself to just be contented to fuck her. At some point, the husband will find out.

BTW, when he said that he'd kill myself see her nude, her response should have been, "Whatever. Just try not to make a mess."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a nonny mouse

A truly ebtertaining story. The blackmail made the story MORE believable. What did she think would happen? He didn't force her to buy the short skirt or the slut clothes. Sje might have been leading him from her apparent position of weakness.

The ChauffeurThe Chauffeurabout 20 years ago
Thanks For Clearing That Up, Anonymous!!

According to "Great Story" by Anonymous in USA, this is a "story". Geez, I thought I was reading a scientific text book. Thanks for clearing that up for me.(for all you people with no imaginations, this was an example of SARCASM). Why is it somehow more valid to praise a story than to criticize it. If you didn't like it you must be so dimwitted and bereft of imagination that you didn't even realize it was just a story. Well, in the words of the guy who cleans the stables...BULLSHIT !!! I didn't like the story because I found the main character to be extremely detestable and I think this story should have been put in the Nonconsent/Reluctance category. Then I would have known to skip it altogether. To me,if I find the main character so unsavory but said I still liked the story...that would be like saying...Sure, Jeffrey Dahmer killed and ate people, but he threw nice dinner parties.

bj200057bj200057about 20 years ago
disgusting story

filthy plot. put it under BDSM u asshole

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Weak Story

Guy forces himself on a woman and eventually she loves it. PLEASE!!! Could you be anymore unoriginal? This is like a thousand other stories on this site, and I have read better versions of this storyline than this sorry attempt at an erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wrong category

You have gained a lot of attention with your first posting. Most of the comments seem to come from readers who were expecting something more consensual. It would have been better posted under Reluctance/NonConsent.

Given all that, the story was okay and I believe you should continue to write and make submissions to the site [just watch the category].

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Crapola

Sorry, but this is just plain crap! This heretofore faithful wife is going to fuck some jerk so her family can go on vacation?! What a bullshit premise! This tripe is full of loose ends. Go back to the drawing board, TQM. Next time try to inject a little credibility into your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Um...hello

People, read this carefully:

You all are after the author for putting the story under the wrong category. Maybe they didn't know any better. Literotica goes through the submissions FIRST and if they don't think the story fits in the category, THEY WILL MOVE IT. Obviously they thought it was ok where the author was submitting it for. If you didn't like the way the story was going, fine, DONT FINISH READING IT. The attacks and unfairness of some of the comments I've read are unbelievable. Why don't you all form some kind of maturity because seeing fit to share your childish complaints.

TQMTQMabout 20 years agoAuthor
Summary of Current Comments

I am somewhat suprised by the number of comments. But I take it as indicative that I managed to strike a chord, whether good or bad.

First off, a number of you complained that the story was put in the wrong category.

I find this puzzling.

The idea is apparently that there is only one category possible per story. Yet judging by the story categories, I don't see why any should be mutually exclusive. When a white married woman has an affair with a black man, does it count as "interracial" or "loving wives"?

I was well aware "nonconsent/reluctance" was open to me to choose. I deliberately chose otherwise.

The purpose of the story wasn't to condone rape. It wasn't to suggest that somehow the story was based on actual truth either.

Simply put, there are many different forms of coercion. Some are mild - like pressure tactics teens put on each other - "all are friends are doing it, so should we" - this is a coercive way to convince a partner to have sex. It is not rape.

It is not rape because the partner still has the ability to choose.

But the ability to choose isn't necessarily black and white. For instance, the more alcohol consumed the less freedom to make choice. That is why getting a girl drunk and then having sex with her is counted as rape in most jurisdictions.

At some point coercive action limits the ability to choose enought to constitue rape. But not all coercive action is sufficient.

In my story when the main character takes Laurie to lunch - if he had said, "go to bed with me now or I won't drive you home" - that would have been coercive action, but would not have constituted rape. She had the choice to say, "fine, I'll take a cab (or bus, or walk, or call a friend, etc.) It wouldn't be a nice thing to do, but it wouldn't be rape.

So is the case of my story rape? I expected a split in views on this and got that.

The main character does in effect steal her clothing and threaten to leave her there unless she consents.

Mitigating this is, of course:

a) she agreed to have lunches with him behind her husband's back and be paid for this.

b) she agreed to dress sexy for him - and much sexier than she had usually dressed.

c) she agreed to have pictures taken of her in a hotel room by the main character - sex pictures in which she would be partially clad - and again all behind her husband's back.

But also consider her enjoyment of the act, and her willingness to go as far before the threat as she did. Was she really interested just in the trip? Or was the fact that the main character was so focused on sex (and allegedly her husband may not have been) something that also interested her.

I didn't want to make the main character some super stud with a 12 inch penis. I deliberately wanted the reader to be genuinely conflicted about the main character's actions. He was on the one hand supremely horny. But on the other hand he took his actions further than he should.

So in summary, a) since the story dealt with a married woman who had sex and enjoyed it, I don't see how it can be wrong to put in the "loving wives" section. b) I think it is unclear if rape has taken place - but it wouldn't bother me if it is viewed that way - the split in opinion is what I hoped for.

As to the main character having to be likeable in order for the story to be good - well that is just too funny.

Regards all,

TQM

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Doesn't belong in any catagory!

This is a bullshit story. It is not even good fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Story sucked

Lame.....your other stories were better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
UUUmmmm

this isn't so much a "loving wives" story as it is non compliance. I think it should be moved to the correct subject matter

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I read the comments first so I didn't read the story.

Based on the comments about blackmail, rape, BSDM, all of which I hate, I rated it 1*.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
and if someone did this to his wife

he would try to kill them....fucked up story

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Insidious , Despicable but Compelling Story

If I were to meet the author - I wouldn't know whether to start a fight with him or ask for his autograph. Maybe both ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A predator and silly cow story

I like a good 'burn the bitch' story as much as the next guy. This isn't one of those, but in so many of the LW stories that I have read there is some assole guy that doesn't give a shit about the harm he does to families.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story about a despicable man.

It's a great one pager. Could have been writer by Harvey Weinstein! Certainly the narrator is a creep. It's good writing when you feel emotion about the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I honestly hope this story ends

with your total humiliation and her divorce and absence of custody of her kids.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Gosh

That TQM guy must be one a them collage perfessers. He almost made me feel bad for not liking this story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What you did

Was rape

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous