Getting Spoiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole nodded, she'd talked dirty before.

"C'mon, fuck me, fuck my big tits. Fuck my big teenage tits." She said, doing her best to sound like girls she'd seen in pornos.

"Filthy fucking mouth on you." Vic laughed

"Yeah, c'mon, fuck me, squirt your cum all over my knockers, Vic." She entreated, continuing to bob and grip her tits tightly around him. He, apparently, had something ever so slightly different in mind.

"Call me Daddy, you big titted whore." He said, adding his own hands to the outside of her large tits, squeezing them tighter around him.

Nicole didn't hesitate for a second

"Fuck my tits daddy. Fuck them with that big fucking cock. Don't you want to see me with cum all over my face, all over my tits?"

He just groaned, Nicole continued finding her verbal and physical rhythm.

"I want it Daddy. I want my daddy's cum all over my tits and face and dripping into my mouth. You've got such big balls daddy I bet you're just going to blow a gallon of it all over my body and I want every little drop."

Vic was now thrusting up, beating the meaty head of his cock against her chin.

"I want it so bad, Daddy, I'll let you fuck me anywhere if you give it to me. If you just give your whore the cumbath she needs." The request was genuine now. She wanted to please. Wanted to perform just right.

They both picked up speed. Vic just grumbling obscenities, Nicole in a frenzy taking to this act with as much intensity as she had anything that had come before it.

"I'm begging you daddy, I need it, I need that cum. Need it all over me. Please cum on me. Please daddy?"

Whether it was that last little bit of pleading or the pressure on his cock or the sight of it all Vic didn't know but at that moment he gave Nicole the very thing she was asking for. His cock burst forth, not in ropes but in a spray. On her hair and her breasts and her face. Her sunglasses kept any from her eyes but her neck and her jersey and her legs all got hit with it. There wasn't a huge amount this time but it felt like it got every where.

"Oh thank you daddy, thank you." She said as she kept pumping, hoping to get every last drop out. His blast stopped fairly quickly though, until just a dribble was leaking out. A dribble that Nicole dragged her index finger along before scooping it into her mouth. She didn't love the taste. It was salty and gooey and cold but it was all part of the performance. Vic settled down after a bit, relaxing in his seat, feeling really drained for the first time. Nicole just sat on the floor, covered in cum, feeling very satisfied with herself. Vic composed himself and reached for a nearby towel, wiping his dick on it before throwing it at his granddaughter. She caught it and began wiping herself off too.

"Fucking mouth on you." He said, as if even he was surprised.

"What'd you say?" She asked smartly "Like an old neighbourhood girl?"

"They had some fucking standards at least."

"Kids today," She shrugged "What're you going to do?"

"Buy 'em some shiny fucking rocks, I suppose." He said as he felt the car jerk to a stop.

Chapter 5: This is Where I get Off

They'd spent a good hour or two in the jewelery store. Nicole had picked out a new watch, ruby and diamond earings, an emerald tennis bracelet and with a knowing smile to the salesgirl, a string of pearls. That joke had earned her a slap on the backside when the salesgirl had turned her back. They'd left with another fresh batch of shopping bags though, and soon found themselves in another of Vic's old eating places, an Italian sandwich shop. Nicole had gotten the eggplant parmesan, Vic the Italian Beef. Which had brought another crude joke from Nicole.

"Mmmm, maybe you're right about the Vegetarianism Vic." She said, idly picking at the last half of her own sandwich she couldn't finish "Certainly wouldn't mind having a nice big chunk of meat in me right now."

Vic looked at her for a second. He knew that, despite the corniness of the joke, she meant it. If he'd wanted to, he could have dragged her into a bathroom stall and fucked her sideways. And if the folk in here didn't like it? He could buy the joint. But he was still a little spent from the limo ride and, besides, he had something planned for later. So he just shook his head and took another bite. He was enjoying the change he'd seen in her. From shy and demure to flirty and filthy all the while still looking like a fresh faced angel so long as you weren't looking at the giant cans or the ass you could bounce a quarter off of.

And so a few minutes later they were back on the road, headed north, to an address that Vic gave the driver and that Nicole didn't recognize. It was a fairly long trip and Nicole had made sure that she'd gotten a popsicle to suck on when they stopped for gas. When she walked back to the car with it in her mouth, purple juice running down her lips, Vic swore he could hear the hard-on every guy she passed got. When she finally got back in the car he took another long look at her, feeling his own dick twinge to life a bit.

"I think I've created a fucking Frankenstein."

"Frankenstein was the crazy scientist, Vic. Not the monster."

"What's the difference?"

Nicole just shrugged her shoulders and went back to sucking. They completed the drive in a half an hour stopping in front of what looked like a small apartment building in a fairly ritzy suburb.

"What's here?" Nicole asked, genuinely confused.

"Friend of mine lives here." Vic said, heading towards the door. He opened the mailbox and retrieved a key. He opened the outer door and walked with her up the stairs, behind her so he could keep his eyes on that snare drum ass in those little jean shorts, to the apartment that had the brass #5 on the door. He placed it in the lock and, before turning it, gave Nicole a little look. "Hope you're ready Kid."

Nicole just shrugged her shoulders. She was willing to meet Vic's friend. Willing to do just about anything. So when Vic opened the door to a completely empty apartment, she was just confused at first. But as she stepped inside, as she saw that the bags from all of their shopping trips had been brought here ahead of them. The idea was clear.

"Get out." Nicole blurted out. It was gorgeous. With high ceilings and hardwood floors and a balcony and everything. Vic just chuckled as she ran from the newly installed stainless steel kitchen to the bathroom with the jacuzzi he'd ordered special.

"Get the fuck out!" She yelled again while looking at her new condo "But I already got my dorm assignment"

"Ahhh, you don't want to live like that." He said dismissively "All crammed together, two to a room like rats. I lived in a room with my three brothers until I was 16 and it's a miracle I didn't kill the three of them. Besides, this is only 15 minutes from your campus and...."

But Nicole barely heard him. She'd found her walk-in closet.

"Holy jesus," She exclaimed when she saw the size of it "How hard do I want to fuck you right now?"

"Yeah, that's coming." He nodded nonchalantly as he reached into his pocket for an envelope. "But this isn't even the big present. I've got that in my hand."

"If you're just talking about your dick again..." Nicole said as she walked back into the room, stopping her train of thought as she saw the envelope. "What's that."

"Find out." He shrugged. She locked her bright green eyes on his as she snatched the envelope from him. Inside was a letter from some bank. Talking about a trust fund. And changes to a trust fund. And her name. And a number. A number that made her eyes practically bulge from her head.

"That's a lot of zeros." Was all that she managed to get out. "And it's mine?"

"Been yours for a while, set that aside for you when you were born." He shrugged "Just changed it so that it's yours now instead of when you're 25."

"That is just too...I'm a multi-millionaire." She said proudly and with a little disbelief, unable to wipe the grin off of her face.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah but you didn't earn it or nothing." He pointed out "So don't get a swelled head just yet."

"Yeah, I know..." Nicole said with a sigh, her expression dropping a little.

"But don't worry." Vic said, his pants now tented noticeably and looking hard at Nicole. "You're about to fucking earn it."

With that, Vic grabbed her by the hand and pulled her over his shoulder. She yelped in delight as she was carried throughout the house, her house, to her bedroom. Vic had thought ahead enough to have a mattress delivered and it was on the floor, still covered in it's plastic and he threw her down on it, he removed his jacket as she peeled her shirt over her head and undid the clasp on her bra. They both seemed in a race to undress themselves, a race that Nicole won handily.

"C'mon Daddy, give me what I need." She cooed seductively. Hank nodded as he ditched his boxers, letting his cock spring free. He had mounted her and was inside her in no time at all. Fucking her.

"You cum hard when I fuck you like this, huh?." He said, his hands tightly gripping her ass as he drilled his cock in and out of her. Nicole was moaning, squeezing her own tits and nodding.

"I cum like a fucking freight train." She said, already feeling one coming on. She'd been so horny all day and her corny lines had really been clumsy attempts to get him to fuck her. Now that she was getting it, she couldn't have possibly been any more ready. She moaned at his entry, at the way his big cock just made her feel so small and yet so adult. About how every time the thick middle part forced her even wider it felt like it was scraping against her clit. And how when he really slammed it felt like her body was coming apart at the seams. Her dark hair still artfully framing a face that was lost in ecstasy at the feeling of being fucked like she really needed and, also, just being used. It didn't take long at all for her to cum like the aforementioned freight train, screaming and shaking and moaning and gushing all around him. When Vic began feeling her contract and shiver around him, unlike their previous fucks where he'd continued mercilessly for the sake of his own orgasm, he slowed himself before coming to a complete stop inside her. Nicole would have been surprised, even shocked, if she was thinking clearly but she was still on the high from her orgasm and purring appreciatively like a Kitten. When he began pulling back, Nicole thought it was to start pounding in again but, no, he took himself from her completely, making Nicole pout as she looked up into his hard eyes.

"We done?" She whined

"Nah, not by a longshot." Vic, said, his hand slapping her ass "Get on your stomach."

The teenager did as directed, rolling over and arching her back by propping herself up onto her elbows. She heard various ministrations behind her but didn't turn to see what they were. On her stomach like this she had a great view of her balcony and the view below. The suburb she was in must have been built in a wooded area and so the view was breathtaking, just trees and clear air. Nicole forgot what she was doing momentarily in her post-orgasm glow, her mind off whatever Vic had in store for her. She was only snapped back to the immediate goings on in the room when she felt the tips of Vic's hard, calloused fingers smearing a dollop of what felt like lube around her asshole.

"Um, what...."

"You ever been fucked back here, kid?" He asked. The question clearly just one of curiousity, permission being assumed.

"No." Nicole said cautiously as she looked backwards. Vics thick, imposing cock looked just as coated with the Lube that she was having smeared around her back passage. Nicole had thought about anal sex before. Seen it in a porn or two. She had always been of two minds on the subject. There was the grounded in reality, thinking it would probably be too messy and painful for her to ever do it. Then there was the part that just thought about the meaning of it. The taboo. How there was one way of having sex that was standard and expected and another type that was dark and forbidden, that only the baddest of girls had willingly. That part always secretly thrilled her.

"Well, won't be able to say that again after today." Vic laughed as he slipped a finger inside her. Nicole grunted. Even this intrusion felt beyond her capacity. She tried to relax, tried to adjust, tried to take deep breaths. She felt herself relax a little, get used to the thrusting digit inside her. It still felt wrong, still felt alien, but she soon adapted, soon began taking some mental pleasure in that whole dark and forbidden thing. That she was now that kind of a girl. The more she relaxed, the more she got used to it, the more sexually charged she felt. She was even kind of enjoying the sensation when he pulled out of her.Nicole grunted again at his exit but soon felt the golf-ball sized head of his cock replacing it, pressing up against her. She turned back to look at it, craning her neck as best she could. Indeed, Vic was spreading her legs, his cockhead pressed right against her asshole.

"No wait....." Nicole said quickly. That finger had been one thing but it had felt massive and a little uncomfortable. His horse cock? It'd probably split her right in two. Nicole was by no means sure she was going to enjoy this. But, still, after all he'd done for her? The car, the shopping, the house, the money....She was going to say no to him? That didn't feel right either.

"No, huh?" Vic asked

"No, I just mean, you know, go slow." Nicole assented, turning back so that she was again looking at the view outside the window.

"Shut up." He admonished, pressing forward, struggling a bit to get inside but eventually feeling her ring give way to the pressure of his slick cock. He moaned at her tightness, Nicole just grunted like an animal. She'd thought it would feel like she was being split in two. Now, she realized, that had been a moment of wild eyed optimism. It felt like someone had shoved the head of a baseball bat in her ass. She tried to relax, tried to focus on the view and the house but the feeling was just too much. She couldn't think of anything except the massive cock that was working it's way into what had been her virgin ass. Vic may have reacted harshly to her request but he did seem to be complying. Just easing himself deeper and deeper. Not out of any particular concern for Nicole, just because she was so tight that there really was no other way for him to do it.

"I"m a bad girl." Nicole babbled, trying to tap into the part of her brain that found the idea thrilling. But all she could feel was the way her ass was being stuffed. How it felt like her spine was being pushed upwards to make room for more and more of her grandfather's dick. Every time he pressed deeper Nicole grunted and thought, hoped, that he'd gone in as far as he could but, no, he pressed in further. Him having a seemingly endless cock and her body a seemingly endless capacity to take it. She felt like she could feel every little bump and ridge on his cock. Became intimately familiar with each bit. Even, in a further attempt to draw her mind elsewhere, naming some of the more prominent features of his dick in her head. The flare of the head, the thickness in the middle.

And slowly, she did feel herself relax. Did feel herself grow slightly more comfortable with the ridiculous intrusion. And when the large, hard looking Grandfather began sawing his gigantic cock in and out of his 18 year old Granddaughter's soft, rounded, smooth ass she was as prepared for it as she was going to be. Which wasn't much, but it would have to do.

"Ungh.....jesus fuck....Ungh" She grunted and groaned as Vic plunged his dick deep into her. A slow, steady pace. Tried shifting, raising herself up to him, trying to find a position that would somehow make the intrusion of his enormous cock more comfortable. She succeeded a little on her hands and knees. She just tried to focus on the view.

"Fuck me, you are tight." He groaned, picking up the speed a little. Nicole groaned again, she felt like she could feel his dick poking against her brain. She screamed into the pillow as he picked up the intensity. Nicole's brain was barely working now, the massive log seemingly battering all of her thoughts from her. But she something did come to mind. The dirty talk. From the car. It'd gotten him off. Nicole wanted this to be over with and so she thought she'd give that a try here.

"Please yes. Fuck my ass Daddy. Fuck....ungh....your bad, bad girl's ass." She said, trying to sound convincing. It mush have worked.

"Jesus, never heard a slut actually ask for it before." Vic grunted himself as he began thrusting himself in her in hard, stabbing jabs.

"Yes...unghh...do it. I need my ass fucked so bad." She managed to grunt out again, her hands digging into the plastic covering the mattress so hard she could feel it rip like paper. Vic complied, his stabs becoming quicker, harder. And a strange thing happened. The more she talked like that, the more relaxed she felt, the more she was beginning to at least appreciate it, the more she could feel her own heat, her own excitement. Propping herself on one arm now, she moved her free hand between her thighs, reaching right down to her clit and finding it as stiff and pronounced as ever, drawing a little bit of her own wetness onto her fingers, she began masturbating.

"God yes daddy, I want it. Fuck me. Pound me like the ungh....dirty little slut I am." She got out, more at ease now, feeling a nice modicum of pleasure with her pain and discomfort. She focused on herself. She'd masturbated like this(well, not with the cock in her ass) a thousand times before. She knew how to get herself off. She would focus on that. Not on that hard, heavy pounding of the huge cock inside her, the way it was stuffing her past a point she felt possible. Just her clit. Neat little clockwise circles with the tips of her fingers.

"Yes" She groaned, this time in pleasure "Do it harder, please Daddy. Fill me up, cum deep inside. I want to feel your cum splatter all the way inside me."

"Fucking mouth on you." Vic said again, but it was clear he was losing composure. He really was stunned. He'd banged girls up the ask before but they always made it clear they were doing so out of gratitude or duty or acceptance. Nicole really seemed into it. Spurring him on. His voice was harsher, his thrusts less even but quicker. Nicole knew he was close and that drove her. She felt like she was somehow winning. Like she'd figured a way to make the whole thing work.

"Just do it. Blow a load deep in your..ungh granddaughter's ass." She kept it up, feeling herself getting closer as well "You own it. My whole fucking body."

He spanked her, something Nicole figured was his way of trying to make her enjoy it less She squealed in delight instead.

"Yes! Spank me too. I'm so fucking bad. Such a whore. Ungh...don't care, I love getting fucked in the ass by your big cock." She didn't know how she was getting out whole sentences but she was making the effort. Vic kept it up, lost in the tight warmth and the dirty talking and just the sight of his little knockout of a Granddaughter, taking so much cock up her ass and still working herself off. He began to lose it, he felt it, his balls tighten up and his cock expand and the feeling like his jizz was an exploding oil well.

"Jesus Fuck!" He roared as he came. And as Nicole felt that first big spurt of cum spray inside her, making her the winner in her mind, so did she, squealing and screaming and groaning into the pillow. No words, it was like all of the discomfort and pleasure and naughtiness just hit her at once. No words, just raw guttural noises. She felt like she would pass out. But it was Vic who collapsed on top of her, breathing hard and grunting even as he was still buried inside her, the last of his cum dribbling out. Nicole came down from her own orgasm, still feeling so electric. In her brain and her pussy and clit and mouth and ass. Like every nerve ending was raw and exposed. Vic kept saying "Holy shit" over and over again, clearly spent.