Getting Spoiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole giggled.

"You like that, Old Man?" She said triumphantly, even though she could feel the soreness.

Vic didn't reply, he was still at a loss for words. He just reached over and gave her a pat on the head. Nicole smiled to herself and grunted a little as she felt him roll out of her, his cum rush from her too.

"You can say it, my ass is the fucking bomb." She bragged, sighing just a little at the feeling of not having his dick inside her.

Vic just looked at her with disbelieving eyes

"Jesus, shut up, will you?"

Chapter 6: Rock the World

"Holy hell, I feel like I won't be able to sit down for a year's worth of Sunday's." Nicole groaned as she stood up quickly, still feeling the effect of her previous night's fucking. She was standing in the empty first class lounge at the airport as the two waited for his flight to board and, in a foolish effort to confirm what she'd felt on the drive, had tried to sit beside her Grandfather on the plush leather couch. Vic looked at her as she did, rubbing her butt cheek subtly with a grimace on her face and chuckled. She looked nothing like she had in the Hotel restaurant on Friday. She was wearing a little more make-up but it suited her, darker eyes and little more colour to her cheeks. The school girl uniform was replaced by tight, hip hugging jeans and a long sleeve white blouse underneath a green and blue argyle sweater-vest clinging tightly to her every curve. Her flats replaced with black pumps. All things she'd bought over the weekend. Vic had to admit, she knew how to dress. Conservative but fucking sexy all the same. If he hadn't spent the entire last night and most of the morning fucking her, he'd probably be tempted to give it another go.

"Yeah, well, we'll save that one for special occasions." Vic said, taking a sip of his whiskey.

"You really have to go?" Nicole looked at him, doing her best to give him a sexy pout and, Vic conceded, her big, innocent green eyes and light pink lips combined with the expression made for a pretty effective one. But he still nodded.

"Yeah, got shit to do on the coast and then back to the Islands for a bit."

"But you'll visit lots, right?" She asked hopefully, flipping a stray strand of hair out of her eyes.

"Yeah, forgot how much I missed this city." He said, drawing a look from Nicole as if he'd missed the point, he continued unabated "And see you, I guess."

Nicole smiled.

"And I'll probably be calling you too a lot too. Hear how school's going and some more of what pours out of that filthy mouth."

Nicole smiled at that too. Her smile being broken by the announcement over the intercom that the Flight to LAX was now indeed boarding their first class passengers. Vic quickly knocked back his drink and got up.

"One last thing before I go kid." Vic said, reaching into his wallet and pulling out the same credit card she'd done all of her damage with over the weekend, he put it in her hand. She just looked up at him and smiled.

"Jeez, Vic, I think you gave me enough cash to take care of stuff." She smiled, although she made no effort to give it back.

"Nah, that money's for living on. This is for every day shit. Go get furniture for the place, stock the bar for the parties and, shit, you're probably going to have to go buy a fucking industrial strength vibrator, won't you?" He laughed, thinking about the appetite for sex he'd seen come out of the girl.

"Yeah." She said dreamily, staring at the heavy titanium card in her hand.

"Cause you ain't going to let guys in those pants." He said, leaving no doubt there wasn't a question mark at the end of it.

"No sir." She looked back up to him, her Emerald eyes telling him she was serious.

"Because who does your ass belong to?"

"You, Daddy." She said coquettishly as she leaned up to give him a kiss on the cheek before whispering into his ear "Sure I can't suck your cock in the bathroom or something?"

"Nah, should really go. Plane's boarding."

"Just that one last load of my daddy's cum in my mouth would really hit the spot is all. I can be fast..." She whined softly.

"Jesus fuck, use the card to buy a plane ticket any time you nut." He laughed as he pulled himself away from her. She watched him as he left, giving him a happy little wave and a big grin when he turned back. He shook his head and muttered something to himself that Nicole didn't catch as he walked towards his gate.

Nicole waited for a while before making her own way out of the lounge. She thought about the weekend. The whole strange, delightful weekend. Images kept flashing in her mind of the shopping and the ballgame and riding her Grandfather's cock in the jacuzzi and all of it. What did it say about Vic? She'd have said banging his Granddaughter and buying her whatever she wanted was out of character for him but she didn't have the first clue about his character before this weekend and she didn't have all that better a picture of it now. Just that he was the kind of guy who'd take what he wanted, hot little family members included.

Nicole really thought about herself. Any reservations she had about how she looked had completely vanished. Vic, the crowd at the ball-game and even Chris at the lingerie shop had talked about how gorgeous she was. And now she felt it. She knew the power she could have over people. She worried about the presents and the money and all though. She knew what people called girls who had sex for money or gifts. Hell, she'd called herself it while being fucked enough times this weekend. But that was just dirty talk, wasn't it? Nicole shrugged. She didn't care really. She'd liked the presents and liked the sex. So who cared if they were connected or not?

That thought was broken up as she noticed the leering glare of a man as she walked ahead. Older, maybe 35 or so, with a travelling bag over his shoulder. Nicole didn't make eye contact, she just looked down and smiled as he checked her out. She liked the feeling. Liked the idea of his dick getting to half-mast just watching her boobs bounce or her hips sway and knowing that when she got passed him, his eyes would be locked on her ass.

So when she did pass him, Nicole hooked her thumbs in the belt loops of her jeans and tugged down a bit. Not enough to show anything, really. Just enough so that she knew they would ride low enough to let the top of her lacy black thong come into view. Just enough to give him something to really beat off to.

The End

Author's Note: Hope you all enjoyed. If anyone enjoyed and wants to see a sequel, let me know. I may have more to write about these characters.