Getting Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was starting to think that my fantasies about April were going to be realized when I heard a noise at the door. We broke our kiss and turned our heads towards the door. Dr. Saunders was standing in the doorframe wearing a long terrycloth robe. Next to her, also in a robe, stood a tall, slender man with short blond hair.

"Hi Kate. Hi Jeremy," April said. "I'm glad you could make it."

"Uh," Dr. Saunders said as she walked to the clothes hooks. "After this week, a good soak is exactly what I need." She casually took off her robe and hung it up. Dr. Saunders had a smooth back that descended to a small, tight ass. Much of her height was in her legs, which were smooth, slender, and elegant. She turned to face us revealing small breasts, a flat stomach, and a small brown landing strip between her legs.

The man with Dr. Saunders had undressed too. He was thin but had well-defined muscles. When he faced us, I couldn't help noticing that he had a slender dick that seemed abnormally long. Dr. Saunders said, "Peter, I don't believe you've met my husband and partner Jeremy."

"Kate and Jeremy practice together. They own the physical therapy clinic and this building," April informed me.

It seemed like the proper thing to do, so I got out of the spa and, dripping, walked to where the Doctors Saunders were standing. Handshakes had become socially acceptable again, so I extended my hand and shook Jeremy Saunders'.

As we stood nude on the floor surrounding the spa, Kate Saunders said, "My recollection was correct. Peter, you are an attractive man in the nude." My ego got another boost.

That comment, I thought, gave me the opportunity to look at Dr. Saunders' nude body openly, which I did. While she did not, in my opinion, have the same compelling appeal April had, Dr. Saunders was a beautiful woman whose beauty was enhanced by removing her clothes. "I don't know a lot of doctors," I replied, "but I have to believe that you are one of the most beautiful."

"THE most beautiful," Jeremy Saunders interjected with a smile.

I got back in the spa next to April. Kate and Jeremy Saunders sat across the spa from us. The spa was small enough that our feet were touching, which made the experience seem more intimate. I soon noticed that Kate and Jeremy each seemed to have a hand in their spouse's lap. April noticed that too. Under the water, she took my right hand and placed it on her vulva. She then moved her left hand between my thighs and cupped my balls. That was very nice. April spread her thighs a little and I began running my index finger along her outer lips.

I had just started to finger April's clit when a chime sounded. "That's the food," Jeremy said.

"April, could you and Peter run up and get it?" Kate asked. "Don't rush, I'm sure they know we're probably somewhere in the bowels of the building."

"Sure," April said, letting go of my balls and getting out of the spa. She grabbed a towel from a stack on a stool and started toweling off. "Come on Peter!"

I got out of the spa and started to towel off. After a minute, April said, "that's good" and took my hand. She started out the door with nothing on, pulling me behind her.

As we went out the door, Kate Saunders said, "put it in the break room. We'll be there in a moment."

Nude, April and I went upstairs and through the reception area. The front door was clear glass. I could see a man and a woman standing outside holding aluminum trays covered with foil. April unlocked the door and opened it. "Hey Joy, Dominick," she said, "how are you?"

"Good," the woman said as she handed me a tray.

"April, you're looking beautiful as always," the man said as he stacked his tray on top of the one the woman had handed me.

"Thanks Dom," April said. "This is my friend Peter. Hopefully, you'll being seeing him here a lot."

"Just a minute," Joy said. "I need to get the plates, utensils, salad, and wine." She walked to a van parked in the fire lane in front of the building and took two large bags from the back. She came back and handed the bags to April.

"We're good?" April asked.

"Dr. Saunders' credit is fine with us," Dominick replied.

I followed April back through the reception area and downstairs. It was getting darker inside, forcing me to concentrate on where April walked. Of course, that meant I was also seeing her bare ass. April's ass was painfully beautiful and alluring.

April led me into another room where we set out the food and two bottles of Italian red wine. A few moments later, Kate and Jeremy walked in. Neither had bothered to put their robes back on. Jeremy opened a drawer, pulled out a corkscrew, and said, "it's after 5:00. I think it's time for wine."

The food was surprisingly good. As we ate, Jeremy said, "one nice thing about being the owner is you can have dinner in the nude if you want to."

"Peter," Kate Saunders asked, "what do you think about dining in the nude?"

"I suspect it may depend upon with whom you re dining," I replied. Looking at April, I added, "in this company, I like it a lot." April smiled at me.

We ate, drank, and talked. Rather than sit at the tables, I noted that Kate, Jeremy, and April all sat in chairs where they were fully exposed. As they sat, it seemed they were making a conscious effort to keep their legs spread. After a few minutes sitting at a table, I became self-conscious so I moved my chair where they could see all of me.

We finished eating and sat in a rough circle, facing each other, as we had another glass of wine. "April," Kate Saunders asked, "what do you think of Peter's penis?"

"Well," April said, "I haven't felt it, yet, but the shape and thickness look very appealing."

"Do you care that he is circumcised?" Kate asked.

"I like that," April said. "I like that his head is exposed."

"Peter," Kate asked, "are you bothered or excited that we are looking at and talking about your penis?"

To my surprise, I was feeling quite pleased that two very lovely women were looking at my dick and discussing it. I was even more pleased that April seemed to like it. "Well, this may sound weird," I said, "but I'm enjoying it."

"It doesn't sound weird to us," Jeremy said.

Kate Saunders stood up. "Jeremy," she said, "we have a drive to the farm. We'd better get going."

"Do you want to dress first?" Jeremy asked.

"No," his wife answered. "April, Peter, I'm glad we had this opportunity. We'd like to talk with both of you further. Could you come out to the farm tomorrow, let's say between 11:00 and noon?" A look passed between Kate and April that made me think something had been pre-arranged.

I hesitated a moment, mainly because I knew saying yes would get me into something and I didn't know what. April reached out, took my hand, and said "please Peter!"

April looked so wonderful, and the idea that she wanted me to go anywhere with her was so flattering, that I immediately said, "Sure. I'd love to."

"Thank you," Kate Saunders said. "You will be glad that you did. April, we need to get going. Would you and Peter clean up? Take that unopened bottle home with you."

Cleaning up consisted of putting the trays, plates, cups, and utensils in a garbage bag and taking the bag out to the dumpster behind the building. April and I did that together nude. April was careful to make sure the building door was unlocked. It felt surprisingly good to be standing outside, naked, in the heart of the city.

When we finished cleaning up, April said, "Kate and Jeremy's farm is about an hour's drive. If we're going out there tomorrow morning, it might make more sense for you to stay over at my place tonight."

April's meaning was clear. I didn't hesitate. "That sounds like a smart idea," I said.

April lived only a few blocks from Dr. Saunders' facility. As soon as I was inside her apartment, April said, "I really like you better with nothing on."

"That's easily accommodated," I replied. I undressed in her living room. April was in the shirt and yoga pants she wore at work. "I like you better naked too," I said.

April smiled, cocked a hip, and said, "well, then, take these clothes off me."

I stepped to her and took the hem of her shirt in my hands. As I pulled it up, April raised her arms. Once I had her shirt off, I bent and kissed each of her nipples.

I squatted down, put a hand on each of her hips, and rolled her yoga pants down her body. When I got them to her ankles, April raised her feet one at a time so I could get the pants completely off. Before I stood back up, I leaned forward and kissed her neatly trimmed red triangle.

When I stood straight, April squatted down so that my dick was right in front of her face. She looked at me for a moment, then kissed my dickhead. Looking up at my face, April said, "I think this is so attractive. We should take pictures and put them on billboards."

I bent forward slightly, put my hands under April's shoulders, and raised her up until she was standing. As I put a hand between her legs, I said, "I can't reach you when you're down there." I started fingering her.

"Oh," April said, "you want to play in there? It's nothing special."

"I think it's very special," I replied.

"Well," April said, "I think you have something special you can put in there." She wrapped a hand around my dick and led me to her bedroom.

In her bedroom, April and I fondled, kissed, and licked. I was already hard. When April decided she was ready, she had me sit on the bed. She sat on the bed facing me, put her legs over mine, and slid forward until I slid inside her. I had never fucked in a sitting position before. It was good in terms of being able to look at April, kiss her, and suck her nipples. I didn't, however, have the leverage to move my dick inside her with any force. Understand, being in that position with April Webb was good. I was trying to think how to make it better.

After a few minutes, April slid away from me and said, "let's try this." She lay on her back, spread her legs apart, and pulled them up to her chest. I got on my knees above her, lowered myself a little, and pushed into her. I was used to fucking more or less horizontally. In this position, I was more moving up and down inside April. It felt good, in part, because April's cunt seemed tighter around me.

On my third or fourth thrust down, April squealed "there! Right there!" I kept pushing my dick against that same spot and she began pushing her hips up to meet me. There was a look of sheer joy on April's face. Either she was a great actress, or I was doing something right. That gave me the confidence to do it more assertively. "This . . . is . . . getting . . . really . . . good," April gasped between deep breaths. I agreed. It was getting very good.

April Webb was not the first woman I'd had intercourse with. As you may find out through this story, she also wasn't the last. April felt different, and better, than any other woman I've experienced. I slowed my pace to make our sex last longer. "No!" April exclaimed. "More! Faster! Make me come right now!"

I did as I was told. I plunged down into April as far, hard, and fast as I could. I hoped it was stimulating April because I was close to coming. April's hips started bucking with enough force that she was lifting me up slightly. Her legs closed tightly around my neck. She took several very sharp breaths. I came as she emitted a long moan.

It was all I could do not to simply collapse on top of April. I did lean down and kiss her before I pulled out. "That was good," she said, "but, if we practice a lot, I'll bet we can make it better." That was practice I was looking forward to.

I lay beside April. Once we'd both caught our breath, she asked, "Peter, did you ever fantasize about me while I was giving you treatment?" I didn't want to be dishonest with her, so I admitted that I had. "Did you jerk off thinking about me?" Again, I nodded affirmatively. "What were your fantasies?"

"Basically, I fantasized about what we just did," I replied.

"Was the real thing as good as your fantasies?" April asked.

"Much better," I answered.

"Good answer," April said smiling. "You know," she added, "I fantasized about you too."

"Really?" I asked in genuine disbelief.

"Yeah," April said, "I fantasized that you and I were walking downtown. It was summer around lunch time and everyone was out. We were walking along completely nude and everyone was looking at us. You had a beach towel. We went to the square. You spread out the towel. We got on it and fucked. Everyone watched us while they ate their lunches. It was so hot!"

"That's a hell of a fantasy," I said.

"It would be great to actually do," April replied. Oddly, I found myself agreeing with her.

The next morning, we stopped briefly at my apartment downtown so I could change out of the suit I had worn on Friday. More appropriately dressed in a polo shirt and jeans, I sat on the passenger side of April's car as we drove east from the city for about an hour. April had insisted on driving.

The Saunders' "farmhouse" was a relatively new mansion which sat on a small hill about a quarter mile off the road. The house and grounds immediately around it were screened from the road by a solid wall of evergreens. "They call it a farm," April said, "but they don't grow anything and the only animals they keep are a couple of cats."

"Do you come out here often?" I asked.

"Pretty often," April replied. "It's a lovely place and I've become very close to Kate and Jeremy." I must have reacted to that because April added, "we'll explain it to you."

We came up the hill, curved behind the trees, and parked in front of a three-car garage. "I'm sure Kate and Jeremy are out by the pool," April said. That made sense because it was a warm day. I followed April along a concrete walk that led behind the house.

The pool was quite large. Off to one side was a built-in grill. On another part of the deck was a spa. Close to the door to the house, there appeared to be a wet bar. At first, I didn't see anyone. Then, I became aware of Kate Saunders climbing up the ladder out of the pool. The water had pushed her hair back away from her lovely face. Her appearance was made more striking by the fact, not entirely surprising, that she was nude.

As she picked up a towel, Kate called "Jeremy, April and Peter are here."

Jeremy Saunders walked out from the house. He was also nude. "It's good to see you again," he said.

"Take your clothes off and get comfortable," Kate said as she set her towel down. I turned to see that April had already taken off her shirt and was unbuttoning her shorts.

"When in Rome..." I thought. I kicked off my shoes and began removing my own clothes.

When April and I were both undressed, she came next to me and put her arm around my lower back. "April," Kate asked, "how did that fat penis feel?"

"Wonderful," April replied.

"Peter, how was April's tight vagina?" Kate asked. I had noticed that she never used slang terms for genitalia.

"April is the most exquisite woman I've ever been with," I replied. That earned me a kiss.

"Sit down," Kate said, "and we'll explain why we asked you here." We followed Kate to a small circle of patio chairs. April and I sat next to each other. Kate and Jeremy sat facing us. I noticed that, like the night before, April, Kate, and Jeremy seemed to make a point of keeping their legs spread apart. When we were seated, Kate said, "April, would you like to start?"

"Peter, I hope you won't think less of me after I tell you this," April said. She took a breath. "When I was in high school, I did gymnastics. I assume you know those leotards female gymnasts wear in competition. They are tight. Your legs are bare, and the leotards are cut high on the hips, emphasizing your mound and ass. They aren't indecent, but you are show a lot. It turned me on knowing that people were seeing so much of my body when I competed. That got me thinking it would be fun to do a competition with nothing on."

April took another deep breath and resumed her story. "I knew my senior year would be my last year of competitive gymnastics. I wasn't good enough to make a college team and I had to go to college. I started talking to the other girls on the team, saying 'wouldn't it be fun if we could go to a meet and do all our routines naked.' A couple of the girls called me sick and started avoiding me. However, one of my teammates, Sherry Combs, came to me after a practice and said she had been thinking the same thing. The more we talked about it, the more we felt it was something we simply had to do."

Jeremy interrupted, saying "I'm being a bad host. May I get you something to drink? Beer? Wine? Lemonade? Ice water?" April and I asked for ice water. Kate asked her husband to get her a glass of wine.

When Jeremy had brought the drinks, April continued. "We couldn't go naked in a real competition. We figured out how to get into the gym at night without breaking anything. We decided we'd go in on a Saturday night and do our routines on all the apparatus nude. Of course, it wouldn't be any fun if no one saw us, so we got a bunch of our friends, girls and guys, to come watch. Peter, doing those routines naked, being completely exposed to my friends, was almost as arousing as what we did last night. Watching Sherry was pretty hot too."

April took a sip of water. "You probably already guessed, one of our friends told one of their friends what we'd done. Their friend told her parents who called the school. We tried to deny it. We didn't know there were security cameras in the gym that were on at night. It wasn't high quality video, but it was clear enough to see that Sherry and I were naked, and our friends were watching us. Everyone got in trouble, but Sherry and I were suspended. I had to take a summer school class to graduate in time to start college that fall."

April took another breath. "I behaved myself in college, but I couldn't forget the thrill I got that night. After I graduated, I went to work for Kate and Jeremy. Maybe you two should pick up the story from there."

"Well," Kate Saunders said, "I was raised a nudist. I always prefer to be naked. I started dating Jeremy when we were in college and I corrupted him."

"I didn't take much," Jeremy interjected. "If I had to strip off to see her naked, that was a small price to pay."

"I won't bore you with our professional histories," Kate said. "Suffice to say that Jeremy and I married and started our practice about ten years ago. When we started looking for an in-house physical therapist five years ago, April applied. She had good grades and references and we were kind of bowled over by her personality."

"And her physical beauty," Jeremy added.

"I understand that," I commented.

"Anyway" Kate resumed, "we liked April enough that we wanted to be social friends with her. Most of our social activities, at least the ones we enjoy, we do nude. I started talking to April at the office about skinny dipping. She seemed enthusiastic."

"I was thrilled to learn that both of my bosses skinny dipped," April said.

"We invited her and her boyfriend out here one Saturday," Kate said. "That was, what, four years ago?" April and Jeremy nodded. I was more focused on the "boyfriend." As beautiful as she was, I suspected that April had a boyfriend.

"I came out here with Frank," April said. "That was who I was dating at the time."

"Jeremy and I were naked when they got here just like we were when you arrived today," Kate said.

"And I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough," April added with a laugh.

"The problem was Frank," Jeremy said.

"Frank just stood there looking at the three of us naked," April said. "That was cool. I like people looking at me when I'm naked, but I was expecting Frank to strip off too."

"Frank didn't undress," Kate said. "In fact, he only said one word."