Getting Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Frank looked at me and sort of spat the word 'slut,'" April said. "Then he got in his car and drove off, leaving me here."

"April was a little upset by that," Kate said. "We went out of our way to try to make her feel better."

"What Kate means," April said, "is that I stayed here the rest of that weekend. The three of us had every kind of sex together we could think of."

"We've had a recreational sexual relationship ever since," Jeremy said. "That seemed somewhat unfair to April. I love her and, as you know, she's a wonderful sexual partner; but my primary commitment is to Kate."

"We've been looking for a partner for April," Kate said. "Someone who will commit to her but whom Jeremy and I like and who will share our lifestyle. Peter, you impressed me from our first consultation. You seemed intelligent, polite, and you seemed comfortable being exposed to Terry and me. Jeremy and I asked April to do your PT in the hope that something would spark between you two. We were thrilled when April told us she was attracted to you."

Kate stopped talking. There was a long silence. Finally, I said, "this has been interesting to listen to, and I do not think less of you April. What I've heard makes me admire you more than I did when we got here. I'm curious though. I sense there is something you three have in mind going forward."

"Very perceptive Peter," Jeremy said.

"Peter," Kate asked, "are you willing to make a commitment to April? I don't mean get on your knee and propose, but are you willing to be her partner for the long term?"

I looked at April. This was very unexpected and abrupt, and not the way I thought relationships developed. On the other hand, I'd never met a woman remotely comparable to April Webb and doubted that such a woman existed. Answering Kate's question was easy. "April is an extraordinary person," I said, "and the most physically beautiful woman I've ever seen. I absolutely make that commitment to her if she makes the same commitment to me."

"I do Peter," April said.

"That's not all Peter," Kate said. "April told you about her exhibitionist experience."

"I want to show off more," April said.

"We want to help her and join in her in that. We want you to join in too,'" Kate said. "Of course, part of that will be, at least, intercourse and oral sex."

"Among all four of us?" I asked.

"Yes, for health reasons, we want to keep the sexual contact just between the four of us," Kate replied. "I assume you're straight and I know Jeremy is, so we don't expect any guy-on-guy, although that would be hot to see, but we do want you and April; you, me, and April; Jeremy and April; Jeremy, April, and me; and me and April. We'd like to do all of that among ourselves and in situations where others are watching us, both friends and strangers. Will you join us?"

It probably would have scared me a day earlier, but what Kate described sounded exciting. My practical side, however, kicked in. "I work for the county prosecutor," I said. "What you're describing sounds great, but it will probably cost me my job."

"We thought about that," Jeremy said. "We'll hire you as general counsel for the businesses we own, that's our practice, the physical therapy practice, and the company which owns our building. We probably can't pay you quite as much as you are making, but I think we can get some of our doctor friends to send you some work you can charge them for. The job is yours for as long as you and April are together."

"Understand," Kate said in a more formal tone, "we'll be paying you for your work, nothing else. We're doing this so that you have the freedom to join April and us doing things that your current employer would fire you for. And we need our own lawyer."

"Please Peter," April said.

Again, it was an easy decision. "Thank you and I accept."

April got up from her chair, bent over me, and kissed me on the lips.

"Peter, stand up," Kate said. I stood. "April, please make Peter erect," Kate directed. April giggled, stepped in front of me, and been fondling my balls. Damn her fingers felt good! As I started getting hard, April switched to running her fingers up and down the underside of my shaft and dickhead. That did the trick. My dick was pointing almost straight up very quickly. "Give Peter some of that lotion on the table," Kate directed. April picked up the bottle, turned my righthand palm up, and poured some lotion into my hand. "Peter," Kate said, "please step into the center here." I took a few steps until I was roughly centered between the chairs we'd been sitting in. "Please masturbate for us," Kate said.

I looked at April. She was smiling. "Please?" she said. Ok, I thought, I wrapped my hand around my dick and began stroking myself. I'd always thought of jerking off as something you did privately. Having April, Kate, and Jeremy watch as I stroked my dick was a completely new experience. I discovered that I was enjoyed jerking off for an audience.

I think the eroticism of the situation stimulated me because I felt myself nearing orgasm much sooner than normal. Kate must have sensed I was about to come. She quickly got up from her chair, walked over, and knelt in front of me. "Shoot on my face," she said.

Kate's beautiful face looking up expectantly at the head of my dick was all it took. I shot into her hair and all over her face. As I finished, I glanced, somewhat fearfully, at Jeremy. "Well done Peter," he said. He seemed genuinely happy that I had just sprayed my semen on his wife's face.

April came over and knelt beside Kate. "Let me clean you up," she said. She put a hand around my shaft, leaned forward, and ran her tongue over my head. I was so stimulated and sensitive that April's tongue felt almost electric. I made another small spurt onto April's tongue. April pulled her tongue into her mouth and swallowed while Kate beamed.

Kate stood up, walked to a cabinet, took out a towel, and began wiping off her face and hair. "I guess that will pass for an initiation ceremony," she said.

"I think Peter will fit in nicely with us," Jeremy said.

April stood up, close enough that our bodies were touching. She kissed me on the lips and then softly said, "thank you."