All Comments on 'Gina's Weakness Ch. 05'

by BACarter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Gina's Weakness is my pleasure

Erotic fiction is not reality TV. The premise of this story is a loving, but vulnerable marriage, which is fully appropriate to the category "Loving Wives." That a woman/wife could be entranced by happening upon a striking scene of bisexual domination is more than credible as a fantasy. I continue to find the couple's mutual fascination with submission to glamorous and powerful members of the same sex very exciting and look forward to as many installments as he or she will generously produce.

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyabout 7 years ago
The plot thickens .......

It's building nicely for the Grand Finale ........

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
No

What intimacies happen between husband and wife should stay intimate, otherwise, they have no intimacies. The story is hot, that I will gladly give. Friends, oh let me hear a definition that fits Cindy, who couldn't wait to tell their other friends. Yes the new definition of BFF. This chapter, if nothing else shows what can go wrong in a relationship, when you go outside of the marriage.

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Well Done

An unexpected, but enjoyable interlude in this series. Love to see Good Girls in action, especially in public.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous