All Comments on 'Ginger and Chris Ch. 01'

by WatchesGinger

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why ?

exactly what did the author feel that they accomplished with this story (that sadly appears to be continuing for more chapters) ? Nor surprising is the fact that a woman wrote this story because the dominant characters (at least sexually) are not one but two women. So it appears that this story is born out of the writer's own fantasies and the man is only there to be humiliated. Guess by now you know I will skip the rest of this outpouring of one person's desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another WACC story

Man hater and thinks with her cunt hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What was the point other than to admit you are a WACC Faggot! How could anyone get off eating another mans cum out of their wife is beyond me! That is some sick fucking shit and you are definitely a sick weak pussy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beatiful story. Don't worry about the turds trying to infect LW with their bacterial negativity.

Rather, enjoy their sterile, boring rants. It must be tough facing Christmas without a woman. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That was Depressing

Nothing erotic about it. Hubby would be better served to jump off a cliff. He gets involved in this cuckold fetish then whines about it.Thomas should head for the hills .Ginger is no longer his wife. Just another slut. Sad realyy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gay Male

Just another gay male fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So you like to fantasize about eating other men's cum???

Wouldn't that make you gay? Not that there is anything wrong with that; but it would be better served in gay male than LW.

If you're not gay, then why get off on eating cum? Plus, if you love your wife, why enjoy her fucking other men? What does she reserve for you that she doesn't give other men? The intimacy between a married couple is what separates them from friends with benefits or familial bonds. It is, in essence, the two of you against the world, but by sharing herself with others and cheapening the intimacy that binds the two of you, the bond is broken. As evident by your decision to have the wife begin to replace the love and intimacy of her husband with Chris, a boyfriend.

History shows us that you can't have more than one master neither do multiple partners enjoy the same security and partnership that a monogamous couple do.

So, all you have managed to do is reduce sex to a series of orgasms and love is nothing more than who gives the best. Pretty pathetic. What's worse? You completely manged to negate any STD's or emotional consequences of a non-monogamous relationship, which if you had any experience at all would show you that isn't the case. Tragically stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree 100% with Last Commenter

I am not as eloquent as the last commenter but could not agree more with his view of this story. What hve you reduced the marriage to? Why be married at all? This truly was a very sad story. Fantasy or realty

guitarman100guitarman100over 11 years ago
The End Is Already Written

I expect he thinks he will get to fuck his wife's friend but I have my doubts. She will probably just make him sit there and watch while they go at it. This is another totally mystifying story that makes no sense and can only end with them divorcing. He is afraid to lose her but what the hell does he think he is losing. She doesn't love him. The old cliche about not meaning or wanting to hurt him is just so much cow pucky. It is hurting him and what she is really saying is that she is too selfish to put his feelings on the same level as hers. That isn't love.

She wants him to stick around because he either pays or helps pay the bills. He gives her emotional support and apparently just about anything else she wants. A marriage is supposed to be a partnership and not a one way dictatorship by a user. It is never believable to me that the guys in this type of story just roll over and play dead. Even a damaged, insecure ego wants it's needs met. For crap's sake she even admits that when she gives him sex she is thinking of the other guy. How can this be enjoyable for him?

Now that he has let her change the rules on him once it won't stop there. There are no more rules, just what she wants when she wants it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5!

More stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just another wimp cuck....

If he had any balls, which he doesn't, he'd tell wifey if she wanted new rules he had some of his own to add. He gets other women, who and when ever and as often as he wants, for as long as he wants. "She said up front she wasn't trying to be mean or to hurt me,..." does it really matter if she was wasn't try to be mean or hurtvif she did and it basically doesn't matter to her? She's selfish. Her desires matter more than his feelings. "I don't ever want to hurt you, but he did things to me that I still can't quite believe." yeah that makes a guy feel oh so special. I love you but he's better... "We both knew then that she'd won. In the end, Ginger always gets her way with me." pussy whipped is the term... She won, he lost. How long before he's sucking Chris cock fluffing him for her?

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Cuckolding is not my cup of tea but 6* for the telling

You have a good, fluid style and a good take on the emotions involved.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 11 years ago
Really Enjoyed!

I loved the description of the husbands conflicting emotions. The first time I was cuckolded I was in a trance seeing my wife of three years have more orgasms in 3 hours than she had in our three years togther. I knew I had to let her have real men after that and always worried that if this one will be the one who takes her away. 16 years later I we are still happily together and I worry no more.

Can't wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Well Told

Sexy and hot story. Thank you . Ignore the trolls. They exist to wallow in misery.

Look forward to reading more. 5 Stars !

jayewatcherjayewatcherover 10 years ago
Well done

A great series (I am working on the second part and have read most of your other segments). You capture the emotional and psychological sweet agony of a loving couple as they move down this road, spiced up with enough detailed sex to keep things really interesting. Every cuckold wannabee dreams that they can do it and keep their loving relationship. Some even manage to, apparently. My hat is off to those that do, but not all of us are so lucky.

A technical observation as one writer to another: The story is fascinating, but kind of choppy in the way it plays out - kind of an homage to Tarantino. You had a vision of what you were trying to do - or maybe created the pieces separately - so this is not a criticism, but I think I would have laid it out more sequentially. Then again, as I come into a new vignette and it takes me back to previous events I feel like I am returning to a familiar place. Whatever, I'll be looking for more from you.

cuckyboicuckyboiover 10 years ago
Continued Excellence!!

The way this story was written, I felt as if I was living it. Thank you so much! I hope you will continue writing these stories.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Intense

This is really intense. You've written beautifully, revealing all the pain and angst of such a relationship. I have to admit to being shocked that Thomas caved in to her manipulation, but far from the ball being in his court- you mentioned that in a divorce he'd be holding all the cards- in this marriage Ginger is pulling the strings. Thomas is merely a marionette. Clearly her lust for Chris trumps her love for Thomas and her claim to never want to hurt him rings hollow. I think that's quite sad for both of them. A couple of good fucks aren't the equal of a loving marriage.

It's an exciting story, and I'm eager to read the second part!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
You read

In the randoms , you read a story by Slirpuff, or HDK. Then you come across a piece is shit author like this and you really see the contrast. It ain't pretty.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

I know the idiots are still with us, as this author proves with his story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous