All Comments on 'Ginger Goes All The Way.'

by WatchesGinger

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
reality check

you do not have nor have you ever had anything resembeling a cock,dickor penial implant the good news you do not have a vagina eather.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Totally disgusting....

Just what this site needs..another wimp cuckold loving author. What hole do these sicko's crawl out of? Gave it 1 star because no zero stars. Incidentally, sicko author, a long sicko tale isn't any better than a short sicko tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don't worry about the trolls - the last one just a bitter useless failed writer who comments negatively on any story with sex in.

When done well these are sexy as hell, and this is super writing. 5*

sirhugssirhugsabout 12 years ago
Loved the build up & detail

would love him to enjoy that waitress though. sauce for the gander and all...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Why do willing cucks enjoy telling the whole world how pathetic they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Same reason as closet cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Six Pages of Cuckold Crap?

Wrong cateory and WAY to long Pitiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
trolls

I laugh at the piece of shit that calls anyone with any self worth trolls. I agreed to each are own but six pages of this crap and then have some idiot call other people trolls pretty sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Heaven

That's one lucky cuckold husband. To have a wife that's willing to go that far is just incredable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
next time just have her lover

come fuck your faggot ass, your one sick fucker. I hope your slut whore gives you AIDs and I meant the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
2012 must be the year of the cuck writers

practically a new one every day-the cuck lovers must be in heaven

sexydad50sexydad50about 12 years ago
Loving wife stories

These stories are somewhat disturbing but the comments are even more so. This is a fantasy written by someone who gets off to it .Written well, certainly not the the best I've read, but good..All these Anonymous commenters, do they think it really happened? Why are they reading this genre story if they do not like them? I wonder why they are reading these.. to WatchesGinger, I hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This story is in the WRONG genre.

This is FETISH not LW.

Post it in the proper category and you won't get so many complaints.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Story and a good read, loved it

This is certainly a story about an adventerous wife and her mate, which is the criteria for being in loving wives. You can post it in fetish and still the trolls will write idiotic comments and score your story low. Good job.

kyron99kyron99about 12 years ago
haha, closet cucks...

...so predictably get their panties in a bunch. they come into a slut-wife fantasy story, read 6 (six!) pages if it, get their rocks off...and then complain. ah the post-coital guilt. Catholics!

I'm not married, have never been married, yet still I'm aroused by the taboo of slut-wife. great fantasy to get off to -- you know, the point of this site. durrr!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it

Excellent first submission. Loved all the dialogue between the husband and wife...makes for a much hotter story than just a narrative. Don't mind the trolls, they'll just find and slag you no matter what category you post in...but this is the correct category. I've always believed they get off on these stories and then feel guilty about it...why else would they read every detail. They probably lost their wives to better men because they have no idea how to look after a woman or maintain a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Wonderful story. Kept me hard throughout. Please, keep on writing. Excellent.

tinkertwotinkertwoabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Very hard to believe this is your first submission. My guess is you got tired of the shit from the porn evangelists and just changed names. Excellent writing about a tough subject. I find the emotional descriptions and narrative far more erotic than slot A into slot B type stories. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I liked it!

Really fun read. Thank you. To be picky, you have a few grammatical issues. You appear to be confuses as to the use of lie vs lay. Also you wrote in to several times when into would be more appropriate. Minor issues based on the overall quality. Could be fun to see where the couple go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a loving slut wife story!

a loving slut wife story! too few of these!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

great story and very realistic. Reminded me of my own first experience of being cuckolded. Like the emotional aspect of your story. It is very difficult for a husband and wife to explore this lifestyle because of the fear of losing your partner and because of the taboo aspect of cuckolding and interacial sex. Hope you share more in the future

WatchesGingerWatchesGingerabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks and thanks

Thanks first for the nice comments. I didn't write it looking for praise but it is always nice to read / hear. Thanks also to the anonymous critics. The more the closet freaks cry outrage, the better the story, I think. Come out of the closet guys, freaky can be fun. And TinkerTwo, you are close. I have one other post years ago but simply can't recover the account. With my new relationship, a new name seemed OK as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Many thanks for a great story, and for all your hard work. This had to be written from past experience. It was too real to be made up. Please add more when you can - the story flows and is easy to follow. Also loved your attitude regarding the critics, with their sick envy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

More pigswill bullshit..a weak pathetic non man and a whore for a wife what a perfect couple...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

still dribble and he's silly to stay. surely, he can be an ex - cuckhold and husband

kreampieguykreampieguyover 11 years ago
Slice of pie

This story read well and held my attention, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and gave it 5 stars. I realize this is a forum for all to comment but I fail to understand those that attack the author for his or her choice material. These comments are just are vicious, mean spirited and unnecessary. If this genre is not your slice of pie don't consume it.

CaribCuckyCaribCuckyover 11 years ago
5 Stars

Thanks for a good Loving Wife & a cuck dealing with the situation he/they created. It's so funny how the tiny dick complainers read 6 (!) pages and then cry about it. Fuck them & keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hey cucky and creampie fucks

quit your fucking whining. give this piece of shit story your 5*'s and shut the fuck up. you cucks think you're the only one allowed an opinion. go fuck yourselves and your whore wives

Paul PinesPaul Pinesover 11 years ago
GREAT story!

Truly great. Thanks for taking the time to build it up; one of the best!

As for those who say it doesn't belong in Loving Wives, you must not have actually read the story. It is VERY clear that Ginger loves her husband deeply - enough to go way outside her comfort zone to do something which excites him, and enough to be scared that she screwed things up when she did.

Unless you believe that a loving wife has to lie back, spread her legs and let her husband fuck her with no emotion and no thrill... then I guess Ginger's not much of a loving wife.

Now going to read your second story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG, This is the HOTTEST Story

I LOVED everything about this story. It took forever to read because I came 3 times, and yes, in Ginger's honor I licked my cum from my hand. I wish my wife would do this to me. Their exploits give me hope that i can encourage her to get past just the fantasy.

1jbm1jbmover 11 years ago
Hot story!

Hot story, well written. I enjoyed the story very much.

I fantasized this was my wife and me.

I would love it.

I had to jack off into my hand and lick it out as he cleaned her hot slutty pussy.

Wish it was me.

A fantastic read

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

For this piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

My god you are on sick fucker!!!

indysubmaleindysubmaleabout 11 years ago
Classic

Loved it. Can't wait to read more of your stories

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 11 years ago
So very well written, and truly beautiful.

I thought this was just a terrific story, and you did such a great job with the writing. Never mind the lay-lie nonsense. You know how to correct that if you want to.

Often you see the comment about a good story, "I couldn't put it down." We'll that's how I felt about this story.

I'm not a cuck, and as far as I know my wife never fucked anybody but me. But that didn't lessen my involvement with these two people. They are, clearly, deeply in love with each other, and that love came through on every page. It was only with love that she indulged Thomas' wishes, and only reluctantly, but finally with love and relief that he began to reveal what would please him. To my eye, he was never a wimp, nor she a slut.

I know it is hard to get ideas for stories, and when you review this you may find yourself on empty. But it would be most enjoyable to see where these two finally end up.

One thing I liked most is that while they really did seem to be developing a cuck type of relationship, there didn't seem to be any of the cruel, mean-spirited dom/sub action that so often characterizes stories of this genre. And if you write more about them, I suggest you resist any urge to add that. The soft "mistress" between them is nice, but I'd hate to see humiliation, of which there was none, except for the bar scene at the end, and that was ok. I actually ended up "liking" them both.

Truly a remarkable and beautiful piece of work.

BTW, I gave you 5 stars! ;-)))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolute garbage !!

An excrement of a diseased mind. "1*"

cuckyboicuckyboiover 10 years ago
Wow!! What else is there to be said?

Please, PLEASE keep writing. You have a definite gift - one which I envy. Thank you so much for a truly erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
An excrement of a diseased mind !!

One of the worst on this site ! 1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sluts and cucks are special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ginger

One of the best of it's genre I have ever read. This is what a loving wife story is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Closet cuckold or was he an open willing cuck.

This pea brain pushed and pushed until she did it, is that the end or did she become a whore to all and sundry now she has claimed her hall pass as a slut.

txskippertxskipperabout 5 years ago
one of the best

I know all the anons will spout off cuck shit etc. One has to have been there to appreciate this tale. That the waitress and bartender knew what was happening only added to his humiliation and the excitement that went with it. Thank You.

RocketMan12RocketMan1223 days ago

Very good Hotwife story. Loving Caring and sharing. Exciting read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous