Ginger Goes All The Way.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started again. "Then, in the car...you said I could if I wanted...that I could go back in...and I said I didn't want to."

She sniffled a bit...starting to cry.

"But I lied. I did want to...right then...I could still feel where he'd touched me, and I wanted him to do it again...and so I lied to you. I'm sorry baby..so sorry...I just didn't know what to say and didn't know if wanting it would be OK, and..."

"Shhhh..." I hushed her, pulled her tight. "That's nothing to cry over honey...it isn't..I promise." I stroked her hair, said "Listen...it's OK...I'm OK with it...I'm OK with anything like that, as long as you always want to come back to me."

She looked up. "Yea?"

I nodded, then said "I'll only worry if you DON'T tell me things...then I'll think you're wanting out."

She shook her head, kissed me..."Huh uh...you're all I want Thomas."

We lay there, and I thought she'd dozed off when she said, "So I notice that interracial sex seems to be a big theme in cuckolding.", right out of the blue.

"Hmmm..doing some reading, are we?" I asked.

"Mmm...browsing is more like it..pictures too." she said, then giggled, and "Do you like that?"

I chided back, "Do I like you looking at porn? Of course..."

"Noooo..." she said, smacking my chest. "Do you like the interracial stuff?" she asked.

"Mmmm...yea, yea I do."

"Why?" she asked. "Because it's a taboo or something?"

"No..not so much, although that's probably part of it. More the visual aspect...the contrast, dark skin on light. And...I don't know, it's hard to describe, but the women...some of them seem to really WANT it, more so than what I see when it's a white guy with them...those two things turn me on the most about it."

She said "Hm..I hadn't really noticed. Want to go get the laptop?"

I did.

When I came back she'd unbuttoned the shirt all the way and also undone her shorts. One breast was exposed, her nipple hard in the soft warm breeze. She smiled at me. I took off my shirt, then lie back next to her and brought up a browser over the wireless connection. She'd bookmarked a site, the bad girl. There were several picture galleries, all of black men in various acts and positions with white women, but all professionally done and looking staged. We clicked through a few, definitely hot, but not exactly what I liked.

I said "These are good, but some of the amateur stuff is hotter to me."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well...the women seem more excited...I don't know...hard to explain like I said, but they're not staring at the camera with a fake look of shock or ecstasy..they're just IN to it."

"Show me some." she said.

I went to a favorite site that had pics and videos. There was a cuckold video section, but you had to search for cuckold in the pics. I did and brought up an amateur gallery with assorted shots.

"Like this." I said, opening one where a pale middle-aged woman lie back as her lover pushed in to her, her eyes shut, mouth open, red painted finger nails digging in to his dark skin, pulling him deep.

"Mmmm...yea, I see..." she said, slipping her hand down to undo my shorts, then pulling my cock out. She stroked it gently as I found another, a blonde with nearly translucent skin being fucked on what looked like a cheap hotel bedspread. She was staring down at the dark black cock pushing in to her, fingernails digging for purchase in the blanket.

I said "Here...see how you can see her juices on his cock..." His shaft was darker with wetness about two-thirds of the length, a bit of dull white cream marking the depth line he'd reached.

Ginger's grip tightened slightly on me, pace quickening just a little. I slipped my free hand between us..it was awkward, a tight space. She shifted so I could slide my hand inside her shorts. No panties. Nice. I pushed my middle finger just inside her slit...slippery wet already, and she moaned softly, eyes fixed on the screen.

"See? Better, right?" I said, and she nodded.

I told her, "In some of the videos I've watched, the women are practically begging for it...they can't wait to get it inside them, or in their mouths, or just to even touch it. Right in front of their husbands or boyfriends who are filming it...they don't care..they just want that cock..."

Her voice was thick, husky, as she said "Show me."

I clicked back to the videos, found the section...browsing the pages until I saw one I recognized. I clicked on it, and a slim brown-haired woman lie back on another motel bed, daylight visible through a slit in the curtains over the AC unit.

I said "See that? She's fucking him right in the middle of the day."

Her lover stood over her, and she sat up to take him in her hands. He knelt on the bed, pushing her back down, sliding up between her splayed thighs. She moaned, and he put his head at her lips, pushed slightly, then froze. She moaned again, then said please. He smiled, withdrew. She wrapped her ankles around his waist, tried to pull him in.

Ginger, mesmerized, said "Damn..she wants her some of that." in her soft drawl.

Her lover finally pushed in to her, all at once, and she seemed to levitate off the bed for a moment. I clicked back to the video gallery. Ginger stroked me harder, and I pushed my finger all the way inside her.

I said "One more"...then found a favorite.

A red haired woman in what looks like a black leotard that snaps at the crotch, tight on her torso, unsnapped, exposing her tummy and trimmed pussy. She's kneeling on a couch, it looks like she's at home in her living room. Her lover is leaning back on the couch and she's undoing his pants when it starts. Her husband moves to catch different angles. She groans when she tugs his pants off, then louder as she gets his cock out of his shorts and in to her hands. Taking it in her mouth, she moans lustily as she sucks on it.

Ginger says "Oh damn..." and we let it play on screen as we play with each other.

In a bit, the woman pulls his legs out straight, then mounts him, crying out as he penetrates her to the hilt. She starts riding him noisily, her husband moves behind her to capture the black cock as his wife pumps it in and out of her, each upstroke revealing more of her juices as she coats the thick shaft.

Ginger tightens her grip again, shifts, looks up at me..."Is that what you want for me, baby?"

I'm caught flat-footed, I just look at her. She continues.

"Is it? Huh? You want to see a black cock inside me like that?", nodding her head toward the screen but keeping her eyes locked on mine.

I nod..it's all I can manage.

She draws closer still, whispering, inches from my face now, "You want to watch me fuck a black cock, baby?"

I explode in her hand, the first spurt of my cream spraying across her exposed breast, almost reaching her neck. She gazes at me as she continues to pump, she moans softly, "mm...mm...mm" at each warm splash of my cum as she empties me on to her stomach. When I'm drained, she smiles wickedly. The woman is still moaning on the laptop.

Ginger bites her lip, then says "I'll take that as a "Yes"."

My mind is nearly blown but I recover, realize my finger is still in her, so pull it back and push it in with my index finger. She moans again, still staring in my eyes. I start to move my fingers up and down inside her, like beckoning someone to come here. She holds my gaze at first, then her eyes begin to flutter shut as I increase my pace.

She opens her eyes once more...whispers "oh...oh Thomas...Thomasssss..." then leans back.

I kiss her exposed neck and I feel her juices flood inside her. Squeezing her thighs on my hand, she comes down from her orgasm, grips my wrist with her hand, and pulls my hand to her stomach. It is wet with her juice, and she presses it in to the thick pool of my cum, smearing it in small circles over her body. She kisses me, our tongues entwine as she works our hands up over her breasts, coating them in our sticky mixture. I close the laptop, put it on the patio, and we lay back, the warm air drying her bare skin.

Christ...I was going to have to hit the bathroom for a quick one if I didn't stop. I'd barely gotten anything done at work the entire day. The memories just kept coming.

That next Friday, I'd worked late at the office and then gone straight to a regular poker game at a friend's. I called her on the way to the game, and she'd told me her best friend Sarah was coming over for some wine and girl-talk. I asked whether they'd be re-kindling any old flames, to which she responded,

"No, you perv...that's been over a while now."

Like I said, Ginger had gone a little wild after her divorce and met Sarah during some experimentation with girls. It waned as both of them found their way back to men, but Ginger would sometimes give me a hot little recollection from that time, and I hoped to prompt her in to one for this weekend.

"Well, a guy can dream..." I said, to which she teased,

"Well, I don't think we'll drink that much wine, but I'll let you know if we do. Besides, you might like my other surprise better...if you're not out too late."

Ah, a terrible tease. These card games went well past midnight if you were to win.

"What if I win...don't you want me to win?" I asked.

"Mmm..if you win, then it can wait...but even if you lose...you'll win...hahahaha. Sarah's at the door, bye babes...mwaa!" and she was gone.

As it was, I was the first one knocked out. I pulled in to the drive just past 11. There was a light in our bedroom, but it blinked out as I closed the car door. Otherwise, the house was dark, quiet. There was a car on the curb in front, I didn't recognize it, didn't think much of it. Inside the foyer was dim, just light filtering in from streetlamps outside. I saw something on the stairs, stepped toward it, and almost turned my ankle tripping over something on the floor. Looking down, I saw a pair of Ginger's strappy black high heels laying haphazardly in the foyer. The thing on the steps turned out to be a skirt, one of Ginger's, I recognized the print pattern, lying across a few stairs. Hmm. Pretty skirt and heels...sort of sexy for girl talk...unless... I continued up the steps, my pulse quickening. Two-thirds of the way up, a blouse lay on the steps, unbuttoned. Then at the top, in the hall, a black bra. Her panties lay just outside our bedroom door, and a pair of black stockings hung on the doorknob. I opened the door, the bedroom darker than the hall.

I heard her gasp, then, "What the FUCK!? Don't you know how to knock, dammit?!"

I just stood there, dumbfounded. That was the first time she'd spoken so harshly to me, and I hadn't expected it at all.

"Don't you remember what a sock on the door means from college?!?", her tone still biting.

"Ginger?" was all I could manage.

"Listen," she said sharply from the darkness, "we're going to need some rules if we're going to do this."

My heart tripped in my chest. She continued.

"First rule...if I have a friend over, you're going to need permission to come in...you can't just come barging in...got it?"

"Uhh...sure...sure babe. Is someone here?" I asked.

She giggled softly then, waited seconds that seemed like an hour, then turned on the small lamp on her bed stand.

She sat there on the floor, nude, legs to her side, a coy look on her face.

"Oh, that's right...you'll probably want to watch...hmm? Well..still baby...you'll need to knock from now on...I'll let you in...eventually. OK?"

The bathroom door to her right was closed, we usually left it open a little, and I thought about the car out front. She saw me glance at the door, saw my mind working, giggled again.

"Oh...hmmm..don't you wish baby. The car out front was a nice touch though, huh? I thought of it as Sarah was leaving, she just got it and I knew you hadn't seen it, so I told her I thought she shouldn't drive and I drove her home. Made you think..huh? Still, I think you'll like my new friend just the same."

With that, she reached behind her and brought a black dildo in to view. It looked the same as the other one I mentioned before, realistic, thick, veiny...but black, the head slightly lighter than the shaft and balls. She held it in both hands, placed it between her breasts and lowered her head, touching the tip of it with her tongue before looking up at me again. She gazed at me as she brought it to her mouth, covering it with her spit, working it in and out, and she moaned around it softly. She was on her knees next, slid across to the full length mirror hanging on the bathroom door. She wet the suction cup with her spit, then stuck it to the mirror. She turned, on all fours now, backed to it, gripped it with one hand, moaned softly as she pushed back against it. At my angle, I could see it suspended there. She watched me watch it as it disappeared inside her slowly. She moved forward again, and it was darker, darkened by her wetness. I swallowed hard, dryly, moaned myself.

"Come on over, baby...you're gonna want to see this..." she said.

I obliged, I lay prone at her head, slid myself around so that my face was directly under her pussy. She moved her hips back and forth, taking it in to the balls, then out almost to the tip, slowly. It made a squelching sound inside her as she sunk it to its hilt.

She said "Hear that baby? Hear how wet he makes me?" as she picked up her pace.

She started to rub my throbbing cock through my slacks but made no effort to release me. I didn't care, I was hypnotized by the thick black shaft penetrating her tight pink slit. It was as if she'd read my mind.

"You like watching that baby? You like seeing that thick, black cock in your wife's tight little white pussy?"

"Mmmmm" I managed, then lifted my head, trying to lick her clit.

"Oh yea...like that baby...that's it...lick my clit while he fucks me."

She reduced her movement to short thrusts so I could latch on to her clit, but I couldn't keep it between my lips, resorted instead to licking at it as it passed over my mouth. She sped up, still short thrusts, squishing each time the balls hit her ass. Something warm dripped on to my forehead as she pulled away from it and I moaned again. She cried out, gripped my legs through my jeans, her nails digging in to me.

"Baby...oh baby...I'm gonna need you to fuck me hard with it...do it baby...fuck me with it..." she said.

I reached up, pressed her stomach when she was all the way back on it, pried off the suction cup with my other hand, then grasped it's base and pushed her forward and away from the wall. I slid it out slowly, watching it, pulling it all the way until the head was visible. Her juices pooled at her opening and I managed to snake my tongue in there, drawing her bitter taste on to my tongue and evoking a gasp from her. I plunged it back in to her hard and fast and she screamed out, collapsed forward on to her forearms. I began to fuck her relentlessly with it, raising the angle so the head would slide over her g-spot with each thrust, her crying out each time the balls slapped against her. She closed her mouth on the next thrust, stifling her scream, and her legs quivered by my head. She seemed to push against it as I began to pull it back, causing me to pull it out entirely, and she cried out loud when the wave crashed over her. Her pussy gushed with the force of her orgasm, one of the times she's squirted fully, her hot juice splattering onto the mirror. Her legs spasmed, another less forceful gusher splashed on to my head and ran down in to my eyes. I raised my head, the next spurt splashing in to my mouth and across my chin. I clamped my mouth over her, causing her to cry out softly, then sucked on her lips as more of her essence flowed in to my mouth. Her legs gave out and she collapsed on to me, making sounds..."mmm...mmm..mmm..mmm" with each breath. Her soaked pussy lie in front of me, her scent strong in my nose, and I stroked her ass and lower back as she came down from it.

When she'd caught her breath, I extracted myself and stood. She lie there her stomach, looking at me sideways but otherwise limp. I stripped off my shirt, wet with her cum. Undid my pants, kicked off my shoes, then pulled off my pants, shorts, and socks all at once.

Still looking at me, my cock huge and throbbing, she said "Is this how you want me, Thomas? Freshly fucked? You want me now baby?"

I could only grunt in response, dropping to my knees, moving behind her and putting my hand under her stomach to raise her ass.

She kept talking. "It is, huh? You want your sloppy seconds, now, cuck boy? That's what you've wanted all along, isn't it?"

I pushed inside her quickly and she moaned again. She was soaked, I'd never felt her so wet inside.

"Mmm...that's it baby...is it sloppy enough for you now?"

I began to thrust.

"Mm hmm...that's it...yesss...fuck my sloppy cunt..."

The "c" word did it, she barely ever says it. I came hard and fast, too soon...sooner than I'd wanted. I'd intended to fuck her properly, to really go at it, but she'd kept talking, so dirty, and I couldn't hold it back. I collapsed breathless on her back, and we lay there quiet for a few moments, my spent cock deflating inside her.

She stirred beneath me, whispered to me..."Baby..I need some more..."

"Yea?" I said, my mind foggy.

"Fuck me with it again baby...please...make me cum with it again."

I pushed myself up, a wet sucking sound as I slipped out of her. I coaxed her up to her knees, then pulled her standing. Her legs were shaking. I moved her to the bed, sat her on the edge, then retrieved her new friend. I propped myself up against the headboard and pulled her back against me, resting between my legs and on my chest, her head on my right shoulder. Reaching down with the cock in my hand, I pressed it against her. We both watched as it slipped easily inside.

"Mmmm...you see it baby?"

"Mm hmm, I do Ginger...I do..." I said.

Thick white cream encased it as I pulled it slowly back out.

"Oh god...Thomas...I can see your cum on it...so fucking hot...you like that?"

"MMM..." I responded, then quickened the pace.

She lay her head back on me, made small soft sounds as I worked it in and out of her, not too hard, not too fast, fucking her with it the way I'd intended to fuck her, coaxing her toward the edge. After a several long, erotic minutes, she took my free hand in hers, squeezed it as she got closer. Her back arched, her neck was damp with sweat and I lit my tongue on her skin to taste it. Squeezing my hand hard, she called out my name again, once...twice..softly a third time. I slowed the pace gently, slower, softer, until finally slipping it slowly out of her. She sighed, relaxed against me.

I whispered in her ear..."So good to me, Ginger...so good...I love you so much babydoll...you're so good for me..." stroking her face, neck, and shoulders with my fingertips.

I felt her breathing go steady, and she twitched slightly. I lay there, feeling her weight on me, wondering what to do. I usually pressed the question after she indulged me in such games...are you sure you don't want to try it for real? It turns you on...I can tell. Each time she'd shrug it off, it's just a sex game after all. Still, her admission last weekend on the hammock, and now this. What to do? I pondered it, finally decided to let it be, enjoy it, and let it work it's course.

Things had cooled on the cuckold theme a bit after that, or maybe the intensity was just hard to match. I knew she was still reading about it and occasionally checking out pictures and videos on the web from our browser histories, and I sometimes left trails to others that I thought might help coax her toward making it reality. I'd bring it up during sex, she'd talk about it like a pro and drive me crazy, but in the end it was still just a sex game. Hard to complain, those times were awesomely exciting, but I was like the spoiled child who always wanted more.