Ginger Goes All The Way.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before I put my head to her shoulder, her scent drifted up to me from her open thighs. Familiar...her scent after we'd had sex...but like the kiss earlier tonight...like the taste of whiskey and soda...something else...something different.

My cock began to swell in my pants. I rested my head on her shoulder, and I detected the faint scent of man's cologne, but not something I wore. I cursed myself...what the fuck was wrong with me? I tried to turn so that my arousal wouldn't be obvious, it clearly wasn't the moment to reveal my sickness. But her shin pressed against me there, and I knew she felt it. We seemed to freeze against each other.

She whispered..."Baby...are you excited?"

I was ashamed, I pressed my face to her shoulder, said nothing. She pulled away. I looked at her, embarrassed.

"Sorry...bad timing, I know...I really can't help it..."

She just looked at me.

"It's just...I can smell it...I can smell you...and I can smell him on you..."

She looked embarrassed now, but she asked, "And that excites you?"

I nodded, sure that she'd change her mind now, that it was too much and she'd decide that somewhere else, anywhere else was better than here with me.

"Look at me..." she said, and I did.

Her next question still rings in my ears when I think back to that night.

"Do you want to see?"

I just stared at her...she cocked her head slightly to the side...her eyes asking wordlessly "Do you?"

I nodded.

She let her knee fall open a bit, placed her hand on the inside of her thigh, about halfway up. Slowly, her fingers trailed higher, her wrist pushing her skirt up as she did. I saw her black panties, disappearing in a neat triangle between her legs. Her fingertips brushed over them, then the nail of her middle finger caught the edge. She tugged it back across her body, so slowly, exposing her pink flesh. She glistened in the dim light. As the material pulled away, another string of clear fluid caught between the fabric and her slit, then broke away. Irregular white lines stained the inside of the black fabric where some of it had dried.

"Ohhh..." I managed. "Ohhh god...Ginger..."

"Do you want to go to bed, Thomas?"

I nodded.

She let her panties fall closed.

"Should I go clean up, Thomas?"

"No...please..."

Was I being selfish? I looked at her.

"Unless...if you want to..."

She smiled easily, said,

"What I want...is for my loving husband to take me to bed...I have a story to tell him..."

I picked her up, holding her beneath her back and knees. She laughed, kicked her feet, wrapped her arms around my neck. Not as young as I used to be, the stairs were a bit awkward but I managed, and finally lay her gently on to our bed.

"Do you want me in something a little sexier?" she asked.

I only shook my head. I'd thought so much about this moment, having her second, and I knew that I wanted her only as her, wearing nothing at all, so I could enjoy her completely with no distractions.

"I just want you...you and nothing else right now Ginger..." standing beside the bed gazing down at her.

I touched her leg, let my hand slide down it, over her feet, up the other leg. Pulling her gently, I found her skirt zipper and released it slowly, then tugged it easily over her hips and off. She lay back, only her blouse and panties left. I began to unbutton her blouse from the bottom, exposing her stomach first. Kneeling next to the bed, I kissed and licked at her belly button as I worked the next button free. Glancing at her skin as the blouse fell open, I saw the thin trail of his cum from the alley that had rolled down between her breasts and dried on her skin. She was watching me, knew that I saw it, and let her fingernail drift along it as I worked at the rest of the buttons. Her blouse finally fell away from her breasts.

Moving next to her, I asked,

"Did he suck on your nipples, Ginger?"

"Yes baby," she answered..."while he was fucking me...is that OK?"

I could only moan as I greedily took the breast closest to me in to my mouth. I had to stop, gain some control, or it would be over before I started. Pulling myself away, I lifted her and removed her blouse. I stood again, looking her over. So beautiful.

She was self-conscious, blushing, but asked, "Is this how you want me, Thomas?"

"Mmmmmm..." I replied, then to my knees again to tug her black panties off.

I slipped them off slowly, over her ankles, lay them on the bed, then again traced my hand up her legs, this time all the way up, between her breasts, around her neck, finally caressing her face.

"Lay with me while I tell you?" she asked.

I stripped, then lay beside her.

She took a deep breath, said, "I saw him in the hall, didn't know if he'd really be there, but he was standing between the men's and lady's doors. He said hi. I was so nervous, I just said "C'mon" and pushed him toward the back door, knowing I'd chicken out if I stopped to think what I was doing. We went through the door and that damn bell went off and I thought that'd be the end of that, but the bell stopped when the door shut."

"Standing out there, it was awkward...but you know...you know I've done like this before...after my divorce. So he started to talk, I think to introduce himself, but I put a finger on his lips and told him I hadn't come out here for his name, then pushed him back on the wall while I started at his belt. I went to my knees, my heart was in my throat, it was lighter back there than I expected. I pulled him out..."

She paused, looked at me.

"I pulled his cock out baby..."

I moaned, drawn to her. I kissed her neck, searched out the spot where his cum had dropped from her hair, kissed and sucked at the spot. She put her hand on my head,

"Mmmm hmmm...right there...and then I took him in my mouth. I heard him say something about a girl who knows what she wants. He groped for my breasts...for my tits...so I undid some buttons and unclasped my bra while I sucked him. He squeezed them hard, pinched my nipples. My knees were apart, I was grinding them to make sure I tore my hose, and it felt like a line direct from my nipples to my pussy baby...I thought I could feel my juices dripping in to my panties, I was so hot. I worked his cock with my hand, I wanted his cum in my mouth."

I groaned, moved to her face, kissed her lips. She sucked my tongue in to her mouth, then pushed me away.

I kissed her neck, but she said, "Look at me Thomas..." and I did.

"I could feel him getting ready already, he groaned above me, so I jerked him hard with my hand. That's when it caught me off guard, his cum sprayed across my face..."

She traced a nail along her cheek. I kissed and licked it, following her finger.

"Mmmmm...that's it baby..." she said, then "I pulled his cock back between my lips, and the second spurt filled my mouth..."

Her finger tip was on her bottom lip.

"It overflowed around his shaft, dripped down my chin..." and she traced a line.

Again I followed with my tongue. I tasted it between her breasts for the first time...my cock was throbbing...her voice a husky whisper as I licked and sucked the dried cum off her skin.

"Yesssssss Thomas...oh yes babyyyy...that's it...then it was over...he leaned back panting, I cleaned his cream off my face and fingers. He tugged at my bra, so I pulled it off and tucked it in his open pants. I stood, started to walk away...and he asked me to come to his room, said the number. I just turned, told him maybe if he was lucky, and left him there. I felt so powerful then, baby, like I could do anything. Then I came back to see you."

I was still licking and sucking on her skin. She whispered, "C'mere..." and I did.

"You like to kiss me after I've sucked cock Thomas?"

I kissed her in reply, pushing my tongue hungrily in to her mouth. She pushed me back again.

"Can you still taste him in my mouth?"

I couldn't, I shook my head.

"Mmmm..but you did in the bar, didn't you?"

I nodded.

She looked at me.

"If I sucked a cock...sucked a guy off...and kept it in my mouth, then found you and kissed you...would you let me push it in to your mouth, Thomas?"

My heart trip-hammered.

"God...yea Ginger...god yessss".

She smiled.

"Good answer baby...good..." and we kissed again for a few minutes, my hands roaming over her.

I started to push my fingers between her legs. She squeezed them tight, trapping my hand, like a teen-aged virgin in a backseat.

"Not yet baby...there's more to tell. But first, I need an answer from my cuckold."

She pushed me away, roughly on to my back. Leaning over me, she swung a thigh over my body, brushing against my cock.

She looked at me intently and said, "No lies between us, Thomas?"

"Never." I whispered back.

Her eyes hardened a bit, I'm not sure in seriousness or in play, but a lump swelled in my throat.

She said "Then explain to me how it is my cuckold husband knows how to get a girl back in to the bathroom hall of a bar..."

Her voice was intense, ringing as it did during the few inevitable fights we'd had as a couple. I was relieved at the question though, mainly because my answer was from a time before we were together.

"Ginger..." I started..."That was a long time ago...I was still in New Jersey...out with a bunch of friends from work and we were counting points for flirting with girls, points for smiles, eye contact, like that. Me and a guy were tied, but I was scoring big with a married woman sitting with her husband across from us. So I bet I could get her back to the bathroom hall, and if I did then this guy paid my part of the tab. So I did that move, I just thought of it right then, but it worked. So..you know...free beer for the night."

She eyed me warily.

"Did she take you out the back?"

I laughed a little. She squeezed my cock suddenly, sharply, and said "Do I look amused?"

She did not.

"No...no..nothing like that. She came back, I was surprised, so I said "Hey", we exchanged names and I got her number. That was it."

She just looked at me.

"I swear."

I felt like I was in the school principal's office.

She said "But you've done it since."

It wasn't a question. But I hadn't. I said so.

"No...no...I haven't.", a little indignantly.

I guess that did it. Her eyes relaxed. She said,

"OK...that's OK then Thomas." and kissed me again.

I still wasn't sure where it'd come from. Looking back, I'm pretty sure it was another head-game she was playing as my cuckold mistress. It worked.

My cock had softened a bit during the exchange. She gripped it, looked at it, and said

"Awww..did Mistress scare you, baby?"

I thought "Mistress"? She'd never said that. I liked it, felt blood rush, re-inflating it.

She sighed, smiled at me as she felt it too.

"That's better..." she said, then "Maybe tasting another man in your wife's pussy will help bring you all the way back?"

I groaned, nodded.

She lay back, pulled my arm, bringing me to her, said "You want to hear the rest?"

I nodded. Started to kiss on her body, at her neck, working my way lower.

"I left the bar...I thought about going across the lobby to get another drink, but I could feel eyes on me. I'd forgotten about my stockings, but remembered them then. People were staring at me. I felt like the slut I must have looked like, almost turned and came back to you, but then thought "Fuck them..." and headed for the elevators. I got to his room, felt stupid all of a sudden, but knocked. The eyehole darkened, then the door pulled open fast, banged against the lock. I laughed as he fumbled it open and I walked in. He'd been brushing his teeth, was wearing PJ pants and no shirt, told me he was pleasantly surprised. We stood there awkwardly, so I just kissed him."

I moaned in to her skin at this as I worked my way down over her body. She parted her thighs and continued, but held my head before my lips could reach her pussy.

"I was right next to the bed, so I pulled him to me and sat back. He laughed nervously as I tugged his pants down. He was about half hard, I ran my tongue along his shaft, then asked what was so funny? He shook his head as I looked up at him, sucking his head between my lips, and he told me he'd never done anything like this before. I undid the rest of my blouse, leaned back on the bed, hiking up my skirt, and said what...never fucked a white girl? I felt dirty saying it, and it surprised him, I could tell. I still had hold of his cock and I pulled him to me."

"He said yea..that too...but that he never cheated on his wife before. I looked at him, told him me either...and he laughed and shook his head. Kind of pissed me off, like he thought I was a regular at this, but I was too far gone and wanted it too bad by then, so I reached down and pushed my panties down, then pulled him on top of me. He asked if he shouldn't get something. I was like...fucking guy thinks I'm a whore or something, so I told him to if he wanted to. But if he got up I was just going to get up and leave. I pulled on his cock."

"He grunted "Fuck it..."

"I said "I wish you would already..."

"And he pushed it inside me."

I groaned again, tried to push my face to her lips. She held me fast.

I asked, "Was he big, baby?"

She answered "Mmm...I was wondering if you'd ask...but he wasn't...maybe a little longer than you...not as thick I think..."

I moaned again...I said, "Please...please Ginger."

And tried again to move lower. She squeezed my arm.

"Not yet baby..." and then continued. "I thought he'd be good...last a while since I'd sucked him off. I looked down, watched his black cock sliding in to me..."

Dammit she was killing me...

"God...god Ginger..." I murmured.

She went on..."He was going so slow though...I tried to make him go harder...starting pumping my hips up to him. He leaned down, put his weight on me...started sucking my tits...and he tensed up. He stopped pumping, laying there on me, I knew he was fighting it off...so I thought I'd move him along. I whispered..."You like my little white pussy? Huh? C'mon...fuck that white pussy...fuck it..." and I pumped my hips up. He groaned in to my tits and came, just pumped it in to me. He collapsed on me, but I was already thinking of you by then, so I pushed him up, slid out, and sat up."

"My panties were around my ankle, and as I bent to get them I could see his cum in me, a drop of it was at the bottom of my slit...and some had drizzled out over my ass...probably when I pushed him out. I shuddered, thinking of you putting your tongue in to it...I pulled my panties on, stood up, and buttoned my blouse. He asked me to stay. I was still a little pissed, a little disappointed, so I told him I liked a man with a little more stamina and walked out. I could feel his cum leaking out of me as I walked down the hall..."

I was beside myself with lust. It didn't sound like a great fuck..not like I'd imagined it would go...but still...she had another man's cum inside her, and I was crazy with want for her.

She relaxed her grip on me then.

"You wanna taste, Thomas? Is that what you've been waiting for?"

I pushed between her legs, but her nails bit the flesh of my arm again.

"STOP" she said.

I froze.

"Thomas...get my panties..."

I was so close I could smell her, but I pulled myself away. They lie by her feet in a tangle. I picked them up. She beckoned with a finger. I crawled up next to her.

"I want to see you smell them, Thomas..."

I put them to my nose, smelled her sex there, pungent, strong. She stroked my cock.

I shook my head...

"No...don't...I can't hold it back Ginger..."

She smiled wickedly.

"Taste them baby...give them a lick..."

I obeyed.

They were only slightly damp, most of it had dried.

"How is it, Thomas...do you taste me?"

I nodded, struggled not to whimper, but don't think I managed.

"And you taste him too, don't you?"

I didn't reply, feeling self-conscious with her eyes drilling in to me.

She pulled herself close to me, purred to me, "It's OK to like it Thomas...you do...don't you?"

And I nodded again.

"Suck them Thomas...suck them clean...do it for me..." she told me.

I pulled the fabric in to my mouth and sucked, wetting them with my spit, tasting the flood of their combined juices in my mouth. She moaned now as she watched, stroked my face with her fingernails.

"You are such a dirty cuck, Thomas...such a bad boy...my bad boy..."

I continued to suck on them until she put her hand on mine and tugged them away.

"Kiss me, Thomas..." and we kissed, her sucking on my tongue gently, murmuring "mmmmmm" as she did.

She lay back then, stroked my hair. "Ready for your treat now baby?"

I nodded.

"Say it."

So I said I was ready for my treat.

She shook her head, stroked my face.

I tried again...said I wanted to taste her. She shook her head.

Perplexed, I tried again. "I want to taste him...taste him in you."

She smiled...shook her head.

I pleaded.

She pulled me to her again...whispered in my ear..."Tell me you want to clean my dirty little pussy..."

I said it...said it over and over to her, and she pushed my head down, finally releasing me. I pushed her thighs over my shoulders, dove my tongue in to her. She was wet, slippery, but his cream had long since broken down. I lapped at her anyway, still tasted something other than her. I could feel her watching, and wet my tongue with her, pulled back, licked the length of her slit.

She was talking dirty above me again, telling me to lap it up, to eat that black cum from her slutty dirty cunt, her words driving me crazy.

She came hard when I sucked her clit, said "Ohhh Thomas...you dirty little fucking cuck!" pushing my face hard against her.

Her juice flowed in to my mouth. I captured some of it, crawled up her body. She shuddered slightly beneath me, asked if I had something for her, and I nodded. She opened her mouth, and I kissed her, let the fluid run in to her mouth. She moaned, swallowed, sucked my tongue.

Breathlessly, she told me to fuck her. I hesitated. She gripped me, pushed me against her slit.

"Fuck me Thomas." she demanded.

I replied "Baby...baby...I won't last..."

She pulled me in to her, said it again..."Fuck me...fuck me now..."

I sunk to the hilt in her. Wet, slick..hotter inside than I remembered ever feeling her. She started again, filth from her pretty mouth...about her slutty, black cock filled pussy...my sloppy seconds like I'd always wanted...too many words to recall, my head swam in them as I slid in and out. I tensed..she looked at me...told me to fill her up...

She'd said that our first time. I think that's her thing, what she says to guys, not like I'm the only one she's said it to. She told me I filled her up so good, in that soft drawl, the first time I'd entered her. Later, when she felt me ready to cum, she told me to fill her up, and it turned me on so much I couldn't explain it. I told her how it turned me on when we talked later. Like I said, I don't think I'm the only guy to hear it from her, but when she says it, it drives me crazy for her.

And so I did again. I don't think I've ever cum so much or so hard. My cock had been hard almost the whole day, so many false starts. I could feel her clenching her pussy against me with each spasm, seemingly milking it from me. It seemed to last for minutes and I called out with each spurt. My arms were shaking when I finished, I was covered in sweat. She wiped a drop from my cheek, smiling up at me. I fell to her, tried to push up to take my weight off her, but she pulled me tight.

She whispered "Did you like that baby?" I nodded in to her shoulder, said "God yes...more than you'll ever know..."