All Comments on 'Girdled Ch. 02'

by goodsonformom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Tiger11162Tiger11162almost 6 years ago
Fucking hot!!!

PLEASE keep writing.

So much potential.

Can't Wait.

Tiger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh Please Continue !!!

I have loved every line you have written for us and I love the way you weave us around your fingers wanting more . Please do find the time to write some more on this delicious storyline . I hope Mommy dresses him fully and he gets to spend some more time with Rene ..

Hugs

Kathryn... x

Jenna2641Jenna2641over 5 years ago
Amazing

I love your story. So excitng and arousing. The exploration. The crossdressing. The bi-curiosity. The incest. All woven together. You are doing a wonderful job capturing it all. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story

But please try to start new sentences when different people are speaking.

Yes, I did." She replied. "Did you enjoy it? I mean did it feel good when I sucked you?"

That looks like it is being said by the mother still.

Yes, I did." She replied.

"Did you enjoy it? I mean did it feel good when I sucked you?" I asked.

Would be easier to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Memories

Brought back some lovely memories I have of time with my Nanna.

sonnypongsonnypongabout 5 years ago
Mmmm wish I was you

I love your story, so hot. I loved trying on my mom's lingerie. I really wish I could have shared it with her or one of my friends like you did. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

stargamestargame6 months ago

I am soooo hard now...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoodsonformom@goodsonformom
A mature open-minded guy who has experienced a lot in life. I love chatting with intelligent people who are creative and open. I'm always happy to chat with my readers about my stories. Please send me a message via the 'Contact' tab. Make sure to include what story you're emai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Girdled Ch. 01 Previous Part
Girdled Series Info