Girdled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oooooooooh, G! Fuck Mommy's ass and pussy! Fuck me hard you sexy boy, Mommy's sexy boy!"

I plunged my thumb deeper into her anus, My other fingers searched for her clit, while I tried to keep finger fucking her. Mom was pushing back into me, moaning and telling me to fucker her holes harder.

"G, your driving Mommy crazy, I want your cock in me, I need your cock in Mommy's cunt right now."

I was in shock, I always wanted to fuck my Mommy, I wanted her to teach me how to fuck, I was a virgin. I wanted her to take my boy cock and put it in her pussy and show me how to fuck her. I needed to be one with my Mommy.

"Mmmmmmmm, G, have you ever been with a girl? Let my help you." I heard the urgency burning in her pussy.

"Not really, Mom."

Mom stood up and looked at me. Water was running down her cheat, over her hard nipples, She looked wanton and hungry, her chest and face was flushed. I'd never seen my mother like this. It was arousing to see her this way.

Mom turned around and bent over again, her hands and arms outstretched, braced against the shower wall. She looked back at me.

"I want that hard cock in me, please, fuck me hard."

I stepped closer trying to find her pussy. My cock was like an unguided missile, loaded and ready with no direction.

"Let me help you G, Take a breath and press into me, I'll guide you."

I pushed forward and felt her finger tips press the tip of my cock into her wet fuck hole.

"That's it, your almost in, push forward and up a little, then thrust in and out. Oooooooooh, Ooooooooooh, yes, now fuck me, fuck me hard, I don't care if you cum fast, just fuck me hard!"

12