Girl on Fire: Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buried to his hilt, he held her tightly and simply kissed her on the shoulder as they both recovered from their explosive orgasms. Jennifer re arranged herself and pulled herself off of his dick and lay on top of him, sliding back down onto his cock she mewed lightly with pleasure as he held her tightly.

"Will you always let me sleep in your arms Dom?" She asked after a few seconds of silence between the two of them.

"As long as I draw breath my arms will be yours." Dom promised sweetly. Kissing her on the forehead, he tightened his hug a little bit more making the young actress squeal with pleasure.

"I love you Dom. I love you so much..." Jennifer said into his chest, not wanting to look up at him. If he didn't see her eyes he wouldn't see the tears she was crying.

When something wet hit his chest, Dom first thought it was errant saliva from her mouth but it was too high for it to be her spit. He took her chin in his hand and lifted her head up to look at him. His face softened and using his thumbs his wiped away the tears and tilted his left to the right.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to go soon. I won't see you for nearly six months." She said, her bottom lip wobbled and soon she was crying into his chest. Dom's heart broke but he kept it together for her, he held her tightly.

"You'll see me again Jennifer. I can't live that long without seeing my girlfriend."

"Am I your girlfriend?" She asked, smiling up at him again.

"Yeah, yeah you are."

Jennifer smiled and pushed herself deeper into Dom's chest. Her tears slowed to a standstill as he held her.

"Will you come and see me?"

"Sure. If I can get the time off and you'll have me..." Dom said, unable to resist teasing her just a little.

"Absolutely. There's no way I can't show my boyfriend off to all the girls on set!"

The alarm clock in his room went off, indicating it was nine o'clock in the morning. That wasn't Dom's normal waking up time but it was normal for him on a day off.

"Do you want to sleep in?" Dom asked, looking down at her. She would've responded but she was already fast asleep in his arms. He smiled and nodded his head, grabbing the duvet he threw it over the both of them and they caught some more sleep together.