Giving Mom Facials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy, to his credit, put more effort in to talking with his mom, but her responses reminded him of girls like Brianna Thompson, Mindy Po, Keisha Owens and Jessica McCredie; a handful of the deadly hot girls in his school who showed him little to no interest. But each time Darleen gave him what felt like the cold shoulder, Andy withdrew from her a little more.

He wondered if asking her for a hand job had broken their relationship.

He hoped not.

Even Oscar noticed the off vibe between his wife and son, and asked Darleen if Andy had done anything wrong. She shook her head with a, "No." When he asked about what had caused the change, she told him it was all in his imagination.

Oscar wasn't eager to get to the bottom of that doubt. He knew how hot headed his wife could be and didn't want to agitate her. In fact, he preferred focusing his energy on complications at the office. Oscar knew mother and cub would eventually kiss and make up.

Despite Darleen's mood, Andy placed a cup of his semen on her dresser on the third day after his hand job. She didn't ask for it. He thought she might still want it. He also wasn't up for asking if he could watch or if she could give him a hand—so to speak—in producing his "skin cream." If that's what caused their rift, then why pull at the tear?

He received a "thank you" for his deposit later. But that was the peak of seeing her kind side for those few days.

Andy prayed he'd get his old mom back soon.

*

An hour after a return from school, Andy was in his bedroom, reading at his desk. The young man had been in a glum mood the entire day; of course, over the situation with his mother. He wasn't one hundred percent sure on what to do about it, but felt the need to try and mend what had gone wrong, regardless.

He pasted a sticky note bookmark into his chemistry book. He stood and took a swig of his apple juice. Then he headed to his parents' bedroom, finding their door already open. Andy walked in.

He saw his mother's reflection through the large mirror of her dresser. Focused on her tablet, she lay on her bed, dressed in a white t-shirt and light grey sweatpants. Andy thought she looked at peace, but she probably wouldn't come off that way. He walked farther into the room and greeted her.

Darleen turned her attention to him for a second, then refocused on the device in her hands. "Hi, Andy."

"Whatchu up to?"

Without looking at him, she said, "Oh, nothing." Her finger ran across her screen, accompanied by the sound of a page flipping. "Just reading a Danielle Steel novel."

"Oh." He stood quietly for a moment. He could see she wasn't about to go on. "Ah, Mom...do you mind if we talk for a little while?"

"About what, honey?"

Honey? He hadn't heard that term in a while. Although, Andy thought it would've been nicer had she said it looking at him and not her screen.

"About your...I don't know, disappointment in me?"

Darleen's eyes darted up, looking over her tablet. "Disappointment?" Her face twisted as she put her device down and sat up to face her son. "I'm not disappointed in you." Her head shook.

"Then I don't know what else to call it. Hatred?" His hands and shoulders rose. "You've just been so closed off towards me lately."

Darleen's head slowly slumped. "I know, Son." She looked him in the eye, then, shaking her head, said, "But it's not because I'm disappointed in you, and it's certainly not because I hate you." She sighed. "If I've felt that way about anybody for this last week...it's been me."

Andy considered her words. "What...do you mean by that, Mom?"

Darleen felt it wouldn't be wise to share that information with him. "Uh—It's complicated, Andy. I just haven't been feeling too good about myself."

"Okay." His gaze dropped before resuming eye contact. "If I asked you something right now, do you promise to answer me truthfully?"

She thought. "Well, it really depends on the question."

"Fair enough." Andy nodded. "Um, does the way you've been feeling lately have anything to do with what we did the other day?"

"Honestly"—her eyebrows rose—"yes. I've been feeling really guilty about it all week."

"Well, don't, Mom. I'm the one who asked you to do it, and I'm not disappointed or ashamed of you because you did. If anything, it made me think I literally have one of the best moms in the world. I'm not too sure how many others would indulge their sons' fantasises like that. So—"

"Fantasies?" She smiled.

Andy's nerves piqued, and then his face flushed. "Oops. But...yeah."

"So you have fantasises about me?"

He nearly turned scarlet. "Sometimes," he squeaked.

"Well look at my little Oedipus."

Andy groaned. "Oh, jeez, Mom, please stop embarrassing me." A hand came over his face.

Darleen giggled. "I'm sorry, baby. But just so you know, I'm very flattered."

After a moment, he smiled, hunching his back. "Aah, where was I again?...Oh, yeah, so as you can see, I'm not sad about what you did for me the other day, so you shouldn't be disappointed in yourself."

She gave him a slight smile. "Thanks for that, hon, but—and don't take this the wrong way—but this is really more about how I feel about what I did, than what you think about me for doing it."

Andy considered. "Okay. I hear where you're coming from, but think about it like this: a few weeks ago, I was racked with guilt about my...uh—'naughty' thoughts about you. Not saying you're going through the exact same thing, by the..."

How little you know, sweet boy. Darleen shook her head faintly and continued listening.

"After a little while, that guilt I felt went away. I realised it was really no big deal and that it didn't make me a monster. I'm just cursed with having a beautiful mom." He shrugged. "So my advice is find a way to forgive yourself for helping me out, because...in the end...you'll realise...it's really no big deal." His head shook. "But I think you'll see that in time."

Darleen smiled, tilting her head. "Thank you, honey. Hearing that helps."

"Sure thing, Mom. Oh, and if you got that upset over what we did the other day, you don't have to worry about me asking you to do it anymore."

"Thank you for that, honey."

"Okay...Ah, yeah, it's been a few days since I last gave you a cupful. So, yeah, lemme go and work on that for you."

Before he reached the door, Darleen said, "Andy, honey." He stopped and listened as she moved to sit on the edge of the bed. "I really appreciate you not putting any pressure on me to help you out, anymore, but, even after everything I just said, I do feel the need to tell you that I can soldier on and keep going—if you want me to, that is."

Andy gave this a good think. "Are you sure about that, Mom? 'Cause...I really don't want to go back to us not talking, anymore."

"I am sure." She nodded. "I think I've had enough time to clear my head, and to get over our first incident. And like I've said, I really can't think of a better way to thank you other than saying it. And for some reason, giving you money or raising your allowance would feel even worse."

Andy thought some more. "I'm not going to lie; I really do enjoy it when you're helping out."

"Then it's settled." Darleen nodded. "Come back in ten to twenty minutes with your cup. I'll be ready. And I promise nothing will change after we finish this time."

*

Fifteen or so minutes later, Andy was back outside his parents' door. The young man had his doubts about his mom being able to handle their next session, but as he told her earlier on, he relished her participation in producing his seed. And this tipped his decision in accepting her offer. Plus, for the most part, he believed she could handle it. Andy by no means believed his mother was weak.

After a quick knock on the door, he pushed it open and walked through. He found Darleen sitting on the edge of her bed. With her hair in a ponytail, she wore her tight yoga pants and an equally tight, white camisole. At the centres of her coconut size breasts, Andy noticed two nubs attempting to pierce their way through her top. It appeared she'd chosen to go braless. He felt his cock twitch.

"Decided to change outfits?" He swallowed.

"Uh." She looked down as her hands rose. "Yeah. What I had on before wasn't very flattering. This isn't exactly lingerie, but I think it'll do better in helping you get there. I mean, you did say you fantasise about me." A wicked smile spread across her face.

"You're not gonna let me live that down, are you?"

Darleen chuckled as her head shook. "No." She stood. "Now...let's do this."

Once Andy reached her, his mom took the container from his hand and placed it on the bed. She descended to her knees and reached for his belt buckle. Already, Andy's cock swelled. It amazed him how easily she got him going.

Once his belt and single button were undone, a thought occurred to Darleen. "Hon...where's your lubricant?"

"Ah. Oh yeah, I forgot it in my room. Be back in a jiffy."

"No, no. It's okay. I can improvise. Plus, your pants are almost already off."

"Ookaay." He wondered what she meant by "improvise."

Darleen hooked her slender fingers into his jeans and boxers and pulled down, collapsing them at his feet. His mostly erect cock sprang out, missing her face by an inch. The sight of it sent a spasm through Darleen's body, followed by a pang of shame. She looked up at her son with a smile in an attempt to mask it.

"I think I've already told you what I normally do when I'm helping out." She cupped her hands and dropped two long strings of saliva into them. She rubbed her palms together. She took hold of Andy's cock. Then she ran them up and down his long length. Within seconds, Darleen's heart rate accelerated.

When Andy first headed to his mother's bedroom, the last thing he expected was to have her hands back around his cock. The only goal he had in mind was to repair their relationship. He had no clue the outcome would result in this.

He closed his eyes and moaned as her magical silky hands worked their spell. His erection soon stretched to the max, causing Darleen to feel as if she held an iron bar. "Mom," he whispered, then heard and felt her spit out three rounds of spit to keep her hands flowing. Andy wondered why he hadn't left his lube behind the first time around.

Minutes clocked as the sounds of Darleen's slippery manoeuvring hands, her occasional spitting and her son's moans flooded the room. He delighted in the softness of her palms—mixed with her technique. The way she stroked his entire shaft, not neglecting his glans or testicles, was as incredible as their first time.

Andy felt he could do this for hours.

Soon, he felt Darleen's stroking quicken as her right hand massaged his cockhead with more intent. He sensed she now put her all in to coax an orgasm from him.

Before Andy's plans in bedding his mother came to a standstill, he'd formulated a crude ploy in to getting a huge step closer. He'd planned on implementing it a little sooner, but was unable.

Andy knew he should just be grateful to have Darleen's hands back around his shaft, but it appeared his abandoned hopes in sleeping with her were back on track. He couldn't let the opportunity go a-begging.

His moaning dwindled as he focused and fought off his orgasm. C'mon, you can do this. You've played with yourself much longer than this before. Just don't think about who's doing it. Not wanting to give anything away, Andy allowed himself to moan and groan every now and then as his mom's intense manipulations continued.

Nearly five more patient minutes of spitting and stroking went by before Darleen said, "Wow. Getting your stuff to come out is proving to be much more difficult than the first time." She wiped her forehead with the back of a hand as the other worked on, but slowed down a notch.

"Yeah, sorry about that, Mom. I know." He feigned a sigh. "Some days are just easier to have an orgasm than others." Andy moaned softly as she returned her hand to his shaft.

"I get that." She nodded and kept pumping. "Good thing I'm so used to working out. Otherwise, I'd be exhausted." Darleen chuckled.

"Yeah." He smiled.

"Is there something wrong, though, hon? Or on your mind?"

"No. No, Mom...I think I'm just too used to the feeling of a hand handling my...deal."

Out of fear, Darleen felt her heart rate shift into fourth gear. "What...are you trying to say, Andy?" She removed her hands and placed them on her lap.

"Uh—Nah, never mind." His head shook. "It's a bad idea."

"No, honey. Tell me."

"Ah, well...I just thought it might help...if I could see your...breasts."

Darleen stared.

"I told you it was a bad idea."

Her head shook. Then she said, "No, no, no." She steadied herself. "I can definitely see why you think that'd help. Andy, honey, I'm just worried we might be taking things, too far."

"Any further or worse than what we're already doing?"

She considered. "I guess not—in a way." She gave a small shrug. Plus, they're just boobs...And you know you want to. Darleen cringed with another shake of the head. She looked up. "Umm, so I should just take my cami off...just to help you get there quicker?"

"In theory." He nodded. "Although, I don't think you need to take it completely off. You can just pull or pop them out. You know, to help you feel a little more covered."

"I guess that makes sense." The dark-haired mother looked ashamed, as she knew she'd already decided. She sighed. "Okay, then." Darleen reached into her top, withdrew her left breast and then its partner.

Darleen felt as if she was naked from head to toe. There went his "feeling more covered" theory.

Andy thought it was impossible to get any harder than he was, but watching his mother's beautiful breasts come into view proved him wrong. He'd known all along they carried weight, but had always believed there was more than size in what made breasts appealing—other than the primal or evolutionary disposition that they'd make a woman a great nurturing mother.

Firstly, there was shape. Darleen's had that for sure, rounding out in just the right spot to give them a nice plump and perky appearance. Then there were the two separate skin tones, and her chest did not look starved of sunlight. Darleen had a creamy complexion and it provided a nice contrast with the darkish tone of her areoles and nipples.

Andy wondered if she found time to sunbathe while he was in school. Spring time was quickly approaching, and she'd been known to do so during summers.

Her nipples were Andy's preferred size, to boot: not too large and yet were something an infant would drool over on sight.

The young man knew, from all the mom-son porn he'd watched, it was perfectly natural for a woman's breasts to head southward after a certain amount of time. His mom's had followed trend. However, and contrary to widespread belief, he didn't find it unappealing, at all. And this didn't only apply to Darleen.

Andy couldn't understand it, but something about an older woman with some sag to her chest turned him on greatly. Maybe not the great grandma, "I'll whip y'all up some cookies" kind of sag, but to an extent, and he preferred it over boob jobs, which more often than not just looked botched.

This was no judgement by Andy on women who opted to get them, which was an all too familiar sight in California. He understood not all girls grew into a large bust, and about other complications that caused their necessity.

Andy had wondered, though, if he was the only one who felt this way about older women with some sag. Perhaps.

Finally, like most guys, he preferred women with a heavy chest set. Darleen didn't disappoint in that area, but that was no surprise. It was easy to tell even with her top completely on.

Andy found it strange how his mother seemed to check all the correct boxes of his ideal woman. Perhaps Freud did have some valid points.

"Whoa. Mom...thanks." He smiled. But this was only phase one in his ultimate plan for this session.

Darleen nodded with a half-smile and wrapped her hands back around his cock. She let out a few more rounds of spit as she got back to stroking, with her exposed tits framed between her smooth toned arms.

As Andy returned to quietly moaning and saying her name, Darleen wondered how their arrangement had deteriorated to this point. What started out as an innocent request had somehow turned obscene, because now here she was, on her knees with her tits out like some cheap bimbo, as she used her hands to gratify her boy. Impressive as he is.

The young mother wasn't sure what was more frightening: the fact all this was true or that she enjoyed it.

Minutes continued to flow as Darleen worked on and on. No matter how hard she tried, there was no sign of Andy's orgasm. The sweet burn she'd become accustomed to during her workouts had come and gone, and at this point, fatigue settled in. The only silver lining was the longer she kept at it, the less guilty she felt about taking part. Still, she needed a break and soon.

"Andy, honey, what's wrong? I thought you said having my tits out would help," she said as her hands kept moving. Darleen didn't normally use foul language in front of her kid, but she thought a little dirty talk might motivate him.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Mom. I definitely thought a visual aid would do the trick. That's why pornography is so popular, isn't it?" He watched her work on, feeing bad about his ruse. "You getting tired?"

"A little." She nodded.

"It's okay, you can stop. I'm starting to get a little raw, which I think is adding to the problem." This was true.

"Oh." She released his shaft, placing her hands on her lap. "What should we do, then? Stop or go and get your lube?"

"No, I'll be okay"—he grimaced—"I can keep going. Umm, lube does sound like a good idea, but..." Andy let his sentence hang.

"But what?"

"Uuuh..."

Darleen waited. "Andy, talk to me."

"Uuh, it's just that...I don't think you're gonna like it."

She considered his warning, but had to know what lay on his mind. "It's okay." She nodded. "You can tell me."

"You sure?"

She gave him a deadly serious stare—verging on a glare.

"All right, okay. I was just thinking...you know, it might be best if you...uh, use your...mouth."

Darleen's eyes lit up as her arched eyebrows rose. "Oh." She thought for only a second. "Andy, honey...I seriously think that's a bad idea."

"Okay, but hear me out: you're feeling tired right now, and you wouldn't really need to use your arms to do it. And I know it would definitely push me over the edge."

It felt like he was grasping at straws, to Darleen. "It's still a bad idea."

He thought. "Is it, though?"

"Yes, it is." She nodded.

"Okay, it's a little extreme, I'll give you that. But the way I see it, it's not much further away from a hand job."

"Andy." She stared. "It's. Incest."

"Uh, maybe, but if anything, it's softcore incest."

"Incest is incest."

"Okay, um, does you handling my penis also count?"

"Yes."

"Well, then we've already crossed that line."

"Andy," she whispered, placing a hand over her face.

"It's not a big deal, though, Mom."

Darleen thought for a long while. She couldn't seriously be considering this, could she? She looked him in the eye. "You know, Andy, you also seem to be forgetting that I'm a married woman. Helping you out to get semen for my skin seemed like one thing, but now it feels like we're opening up a whole new can of worms."

As Andy also mulled, he moved to the bed and sat down. "I honestly do feel bad about that, Mom. I really do. But I don't think you quite understand what's been going on with me lately. Yes, I've already admitted that I fantasise about you, but it honestly feels more like an obsession or infatuation than just a little crush. So I don't think you know how badly I want this.