Giving Mom Facials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know simply wanting something doesn't entitle me to have it, but there's more to it than that. I love you, Mom. I really do. And I wanna share so much more with you than just this. I know that may never happen, so this would only feel more like a...consolation prize—if that makes sense. It may not make me feel completely happy...but I think it'll at least take me a little closer." He sighed. "That's the truth, Mom. All cards on the table."

The dark-haired mother stared at her boy. His head hung low. She had no clue his feelings were this strong. How could she?

Tucking away her breasts, Darleen rose and sat beside him on the bed. She placed a hand on his back and rubbed as she said, "Andy, baby, how long have you been feeling this way?"

"I don't know." He gave a small shrug. "A few weeks now, I think."

After a moment's hesitation, she then said, "Believe it or not, honey, I think it's sweet—a little strange, but sweet." Darleen wasn't sure how to handle this situation. "I hope you know that I truly love you, too—more than you'll ever know—but...I'm still married to your father, hon."

"I know, Mom," he said, his head still low.

It appeared to Darleen he'd given up his fight.

She rubbed his back. Then her gaze dropped to his drooping erection, which had lost its posture during their chat. Even in its current state, it still looked menacing.

Darleen chomped her lower lip as she contemplated. Would it be so bad if she gave this to him? A part of her wanted to, and it wasn't out of pity. But the bottom line was it would be cheating, which is something she'd never done. Although, she knew she'd technically already crossed that line. Twice—and the second time was with a little more intent.

Nearly a minute clocked as she stroked her son's back and absent-mindedly stared at his cock, while she deliberated and endured internal struggle. One side did seem to talk louder than the other, though. In the end, Darleen decided she'd find a way to forgive herself.

She reached across her lap with her free hand and took a firm hold of Andy's penis, jerking it in small motions.

He turned his head and looked her in the eye. "Mom...what are—"

"Shh, shh, shh. Just...trust me. Okay." With a slight nod, she leaned in and gave him a soft peck on the lips. Then her eyes lowered as she focused on gently stroking his shaft.

Even though Andy had lost all hope, slowly but surely, his erection stretched to life in her grasp. Darleen revelled in the feel of it. It was a first for her and Andy's cock. She normally only got to handle it at full strength, or there about. Her manipulations continued and around the one minute mark, his appendage tensed back into an immovable object.

After slipping out only her left fleshy tit, Darleen's spandex-clad little bubble butt lifted off the bed. She knelt before her son. Gently stroking his length with one hand, she looked into his light blue eyes—a mirror image of her own. Andy was astonished at how she looked both adorable and erotic. After this brief moment of eye contact, Darleen focused on his intimidating erection.

She took a deep breath.

She could do this.

Darleen leaned in, parted her mouth and took his cockhead between her rosy lips.

Andy was startled. After their chat, he never believed this would happen. He thought of pinching himself, but instead closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment. How could it be that the first girl to take him inside her mouth was his beautiful mother. And the young man wouldn't have it any other way. Rare were moments in his life he felt joy on this level.

Darleen stretched her jaws as wide as she could in an attempt to accommodate his girth. She had loads of experience in oral gratification—she'd been with her husband for many years—but not much with other men. In fact, Andy was only the fourth she had any sexual interaction with, and only the third she'd taken into her mouth.

Darleen didn't go out much during her awkward middle and high school days. With her teeth in braces and her overactive pimple breakouts, she never felt good enough to approach any of the "cool kids." So she spent most of her time being invisible, reading books and hanging out with her best friend, Bernice, who she didn't talk to as much as she'd prefer, anymore, but that's another story.

Darleen did eventually lose her virginity to a sweet boy turned boyfriend before her senior year, which is when she gained a lot more attention from her peers. People noticed she was a natural beauty. The guy's cock she sucked in her next short relationship was somewhat bigger than Oscar's, but it too wasn't in Andy's league. So trying to get it down her gullet proved to be troublesome.

She forged ahead, though, and inched him farther and farther into her mouth, loosening her jaw as her son groaned and rasped her name. Darleen felt her insides tingle and pussy saturate at the sound. It's been said she enjoyed providing pleasure. It made her feel powerful. She knew she'd have to spend some alone time with the blue toy inside her nightstand after she and Andy wrapped things up.

His sounds of delight motivated her to keep going. She stuffed more and more of him into her mouth. Then feeling him well down her throat, Darleen carefully breathed through her nose. She had no idea she was capable of this.

"Ohh, wow," Andy exhaled. "This's amazing." His head titled back.

Darleen couldn't get his entire sausage past her lips, two inches or so had been left out, but most of him had been taken and she was pleased with her attempt. She felt her eyes water. The young mother pulled back and caught her breath with Andy's cockhead inside her mouth. Then she plunged back down and began the slow bob of her head, gulping half of his shaft each time.

Andy placed a hand above the tie of her ponytail as he groaned and watched the rise and fall of her head. He felt the urge to lift his hips and meet her downward bobs—face fucking being one of his most recent fantasies; not necessarily with Darleen, but he'd given it thought.

In the end, Andy restrained himself, feeling it would be cruel. But perhaps one day she'd allow it, and having her sweet round lips around his cock was more than enough for him at the moment. He closed his eyes and soaked it all in.

Darleen's head picked up to a medium pace. Then she slowed back down and pushed forward as she tried again to get as much of him inside her mouth as possible. It was a painstaking procedure, and she managed to get a little farther this time, but not much.

After catching her breath, she gave it another try.

Still no dice.

Darleen had not a clue how much her attempts blew her son's mind. He didn't know how much longer he could hold on. His toes curled.

She returned to her halfway-mark bobs, starting at a neutral speed, but quickly accelerated.

One of the internet videos Andy watched not too long ago, had alluded to the belief older women would show you the world in the sack. He thought Darleen made a strong argument for the conception, not that he had any younger women experience to compare her with. In fact, he'd only gotten to second base with his ex, but doubted any girl in his school would be as good.

Well, maybe the cheerleading, Stacey Bell. He'd heard some wild rumours about "the school slut"—not a tag he invented.

Andy didn't need any references to know Darleen was amazing. She seemed to swallow his cock with ease.

The raven-haired MILF's quick bobbing went on, which caused a wet gulping sound to emerge and her boy's balls to boil. He could take the torture of prolonging his orgasm no longer. "Oh fuck, Mom," he cussed without thinking, "I'm about to cum. Where's the cup?" He reached for it as Darleen slurped him out.

"Don't worry about it." She shook her head and used a hand to stroke his member.

"Huh, uh, what?" He tried to hold back his orgasm, but his first gob launched out without authority, landing above her left eye, dripping down. Andy noticed Darleen's pearly whites in her mischievous smile. "Ohh." He realised his stupidity and stood.

He brushed her hand aside, took over the hold of his erection and stroked away. Seconds later, bliss kicked in, his shaft throbbed in his grip, accompanied by loud grunts, as an unreal torrent of thick white cum spewed from his opening.

Andy's first few shots took Darleen by surprise, hitting her with such force they stung a little. Then came the endless drenching of her face, covering almost the entirety of it and a little of her hair. One streak somehow reached the back of her neck.

It was one messy scene. And when it ended, some of the spunk on Darleen's face ran down her chin, onto her exposed left tit and down her camisole.

Taking in his mom's image brought to Andy's mind the faked facial videos he'd first viewed online. It wasn't as bad, but the thought came up. And if one were to walk into the room right now, he or she would probably wonder where the rest of the members of this bukkake party were.

"Jeez," Darleen said, then wiped her mouth as she tasted spunk creeping in. "Andy, where did that come from?" She spat and then attended to her eyes.

"Sorry, Mom. I forgot that tends to happen when I stimulate myself for too long—which kinda happened."

"It's all right." She smiled, wiping her eyes with her forefingers. "I did ask for it. Just got caught a little off guard." Darleen laughed.

*

The next night, after diner, Andy sat and read at his desk, again. Final exams were on the way and the young man wanted to be prepared, but couldn't be called scared or even nervous. Andy may not have inherited all his parents' striking physical features, but had been compensated a brilliant mind—along with something else. Wink, wink.

Andy had even been thought of, by both his mom and dad, to be smarter than them combined. Which said a lot, given his father was college educated and that his mother had an even sharper mind he, and would've also graduated had she hung about.

One couldn't blame the parents for thinking highly of their son. They'd heard nothing but compliments about him from his teachers throughout school. The boy held a 4.0 GPA from his previous year, and had breezed through his SATs and ACTs.

In fact, everyone that knew Andy revered him as somewhat of a genius. He may not have been destined to become the next Einstein or Newton or Hawking, but they all had high expectations of him and were sure any higher learning institution would be happy to have him aboard.

Andy had done his fair share of thinking on which college he'd join in the fall. The only thing he knew for sure was he wanted to go somewhere with a strong science program, as physics was his passion. Believe it or not, this millennial wasn't influenced by the sitcom "The Big Bang Theory." Andy believed the show lost its charm after its first few seasons, and was glad it'd soon be over—his mom and dad were still fans at the time, though. Andy simply loved the idea of working with numbers and equations.

At the recommendation of his teachers, he'd applied to a few Ivy League institutions, but was still undecided. Although, Harvard did appear to be the most tempting prospect if he were to gain acceptance, despite the long commute to/from home. Which had never been much of a concern until recently.

Andy knew he'd miss both his parents, but felt guilty in knowing he'd miss his latest interactions with his mom more than anything—other than her.

The scene which took place in her bedroom the day before remained on his mind and pulled him out of his focus every so often. If he didn't have to save up for Darleen, he would've taken care of the problem with thoughts of her captivating eyes and inviting bosom; the poignant sound of her voice; the sweet smell of her mysterious scent; her delicate touch and the soft feel of her full round lips.

Andy was smitten and grieved in advance the day he'd have to move on and find another—probably in college, he believed. However, he wasn't done with Darleen just yet. The young man still had one last goal he felt he had to achieve before he could move on.

But oh boy, what he wouldn't do to be in his dad's shoes. He sighed and flipped a page.

Soon came a knock on his door and once Andy answered, he turned around to see his old man coming in, closing the door behind him. Think of the devil. It wasn't unusual for Oscar to check in on his son, but Andy hadn't expected his visit.

"Hey, Son. You studying?"

"Yep." He swivelled his chair.

"That's my boy." Oscar smiled.

"Ah, what's going on, Dad?"

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to talk to you for a minute."

Andy wondered what about. It wasn't as if he and his father ever had a lot to discuss. He knew his dad loved and cared for him and was proud of his academic achievements, but that's where he felt Oscar's interest in him ended.

From an early age, Oscar had tried to connect with Andy, but only in trying to get him more involved in sports. He'd taken him to numerous ballgames to watch the Lakers, Chargers and Angels. He'd played catch with him out back—or at least attempted to. He'd even signed his son up to join him at the gym, but interested in physical activities, Andy was not. Well, that's if you discount larping.

No, Andy preferred games of the mind—like chess and scrabble—partaking in spelling bees and debates, or reading about Spider-Man, Batman, Thor and so on, than hitting, kicking or throwing a ball of any kind.

However, in an attempt to please his dad, he'd given baseball a try in elementary school, feeling it was one of the less physically demanding sports. But after the mishap of getting beaned by a ball machine, causing a giant bruise on the side of his ribcage, he decided to hang up his glove and gave up on sports, all together. Andy felt the profession was dangerous.

Oscar was disappointed, of course, but he understood that not all were born with the ability to perform spectacular physical feats. He even felt bad about all those he picked on who were in the same shoes as his son during school.

"Talk about what?" Andy said.

His dad gave him a straight face as he folded his arms. "About what you've been doing with your mother for the last few weeks."

Andy's heart soared into his throat. "Ah, w-w-what...do you mean, Dad?"

"It's okay, Andy." Oscar smiled, calming his boy. "I know you've been helping her out with her beauty treatments lately, and I just wanted to come by and thank you for what you've been doing."

Andy stared, suspicious. "Really?...You're not mad?"

"No." Oscar chuckled with a shake of the head. "I'm not. I'm sure she's told you that I haven't really been able to...help her out in that area anymore. And I just wanted to stop by and thank you for taking over. I'd much rather have you doing it than anyone else, and I'm not sure how many others would agree to help their moms out like that.

"So, yeah, I'm proud of you, Son." He nodded, stepped forward and gave Andy a light slap on the back. "Good man."

"Ah, no problem, Dad," he said, feeling confused.

"Okay, yeah, I've said all I wanted to say, and I've got work in the morning. So I'm gonna call it a night and let you get back to reading."

"All right, Dad. Talk to you in the morning."

Once Oscar closed the door, Andy sat and mulled over the conversation they'd just had. He found it a little odd how easily his dad dealt with being in the know. He thought it was awfully mature of him, but also wondered how much he actually knew.

Why he knew anything at all came to mind next, and there seemed to be two possible explanations: either, his mom had informed him or he'd somehow figured it out on his own. Andy preferred the former theory, as it seemed the more likely. He knew there was no point in any further speculation. He'd soon have a definitive answer. He shook his head and returned to his book.

*

The next afternoon, the young man was back in his parents' bedroom, sitting on their large bed. It was Friday and Andy and Darleen wanted to fit in another session to avoid a four day wait until their next opportunity.

Even with Oscar knowing about their arrangement, they felt it wouldn't be wise to do anything with him lurking about. Plus, Andy still didn't know the degree of his dad's enlightenment. With the usual morning bustle, school and Darleen's workout routine, he hadn't gotten enough time alone with his mom to find out.

She soon entered the bedroom, and Andy took a moment to soak in her stunning form and sexy apparel. With her raven hair tied under a cap, she wore trainers, biker shorts that covered a third of her shapely thighs and a loose cut shirt that left her smooth stomach to be seen.

Darleen had returned from her weekly run around the neighbourhood with plump Mrs Bernstein from next door. Mrs Bernstein had convinced Darleen to run with her on the road every Friday, since the month before. Andy didn't know how his former babysitter's mom expected to trim down with her one day a week routine.

"Honey, what're you doing in here?" Darleen said as she walked in.

"I-I'm here for your...treatment. Whoa, Mom, you look good."

She smiled. "Thank you, baby." Darleen bent her knees and raised a foot to pull off her first shoe. "But you wanna do that right now? I mean, don't you want me to at least take a shower first?"

"Ah, no." His head shook. "Not necessary. You smell pretty good to me, and you don't look all that sweaty."

"Yeah, Regina does slow me down." She dropped her second shoe and sock. "I guess I can always shower later." Darleen grasped her shirt and pulled it up.

Andy was taken aback by her nonchalance. Was she stripping in front of him?

He was disappointed to discover she wore a white training bra underneath.

With her cap and top on the floor, and in her shorts and training bra, Andy thought his mom looked like an MMA fighter—a smoking hot one, at that. All she needed were the gloves. He would've been more than happy to go a few "rounds" with her.

He snapped out of his reverie, shaking his head. "Oh yeah, Mom...did you tell Dad about what we've been doing?"

She crossed her arms and stood with her feet a stretch apart. "I did." Darleen nodded.

"Ummm, ookaaay." He thought. "A couple follow up questions, starting with: why?"

She remained silent with her head down. Then she made eye contact. "I just felt bad about what we did the other day, Andy...and I needed a way to feel better about it—if we're going to continue. I didn't tell him about absolutely everything, but I felt I had to give him something. So I let him know you've just been helping me out with my beauty regimen for the last few weeks."

"Ohh." Andy processed this. "A little heads-up would've been nice, but okay. I get it." He mulled. "But that's all you told him, right? That I've just been providing you with cupfuls?"

Darleen nodded.

"Okay, that answers my other question. So...yeah, where do we go from here?"

"Nowhere." She shook her head. "We just keep on doing what we've been doing...and I'll manage to deal. Promise. No more surprises."

Andy stared her in the eye. He felt concern. "Are you sure, Mom? I'm mean...you don't seem all that happy. Is all of this really worth it?"

Darleen gave his question serious thought. "To be honest—no. I don't think so." Her head shook. "But we've come this far." She half-smiled. "And there's really no point in turning back." She pulled her training bra over her head, tossed it next to the rest of her gear and slowly lowered to her knees.

Her bare tits and submissive demeanour coming into play knocked Andy off his stride. He wanted to go a little deeper into their conversation, but lost his train of thought as he felt the rise of his cock. Her current state was impossible to disregard.

1...34567...10