Giving Mum a Hand Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn next," said Mum as if auctioning me off, "And thank you darling for letting me finish him off this time."

The two ladies leaned together and kissed, briefly at first. Then they pulled apart for a few moments and I could see the gleam of love in their eyes right before they met again but this time in a full-on lip-locking session with Mum's body squirming under me as they made out. I felt Sam's hand sliding between us as she reached to stroke Mum's clit and felt the moment as she found her sensitive morsel of flesh.

In seconds Mum was responding to Sam's kisses and touches with her body moving against me as did her vagina around me, most certainly not moving away from me but now stroking and caressing my somewhat depleted cock again. Her actions around my instrument were sufficient to stir him once again and almost before I knew it I was as hard as a nail and thrusting my renewed erection in and out of her hole.

"Ohhh god, don't, ohhh don't," she hissed as our movements increased, "You'll make me cum again!"

"Yesss, do it!" urged Sam again and Mum's body answered for her as it's movements beneath and around me increased in intensity until we really were fucking again.

This round wasn't to last as long though because Mum was already primed and ready and with the onslaught of my cock and Sam's fingers she had no defence.

"Ohhh Chris, lovely, lovely!" she cried as her vagina began to tighten and to squeeze my cock in ever-mounting waves of passion, "Ohh, ohhh, ohhhhh - can't stop - cumming again!"

And suddenly she was out of control with her hands beating the bed, her heels pressing hard against the back of my thighs and her pussy convulsing and throbbing as she climaxed powerfully.

"Oh sis, keep cumming!" said Sam, "Don't stop - have a good one - a really good one!"

I could feel Sam's fingers alternately quivering over Mum's clit and delving down to slip into her vagina alongside my pumping penis, exchanging her position every few moments until Mum's orgasm died to just a few spasms then she withdrew her hand and smiled at me.

"I bet you enjoyed that, didn't you?" she asked as her hand now settled at her own groin.

"Mmmm," I agreed with a smile, "Brilliant!"

"Good," she added, "So now that your mother's full and exhausted you can come and do the same for me, can't you!"

"Phew - I'll try," I acceded, feeling completely shattered, "Don't know how much I've got left thought."

I felt Mum's hand gently rubbing my back and I looked at her face, to see her smiling happily.

"Yes, go on darling," she said encouragingly, "It's not fair that I have you all and you know we want to share you - anyway I've got all I want for now so go and make her happy too!"

I felt her pussy pressing me as if to push me out and I understood that it was entirely the right thing to do. It felt incredible to be having hot sex with my mother but while Sam may have had a good orgasm she hadn't been filled and certainly wasn't exhausted yet and at the thought of enjoying another hot empty pussy I felt my cock jerk suddenly. Immediately I felt Mum's hole sucking at me again and I knew that she'd just love me to give her another round of loving but I managed to avoid sliding back deeper into her and slowly began to pull my cock out of her hole instead.

"You like the idea of fucking Sam, don't you?" said Mum as she quickly pulled a towel down between us, "Ahhh, caught it - didn't want to let the bed get too wet."

"Of course I do," I agreed, "She's as sexy and as exciting as you are."

"What a diplomat!" said Sam, "Now come over here and let's indulge in some strategic manoeuvres!"

My cock slid from Mum's hole and sprang up, slapping against my belly as I straightened and I felt the weight of Sam's eyes on my penis. He bounced again and I glanced down at my cock, seeing him smothered in glistening juices and remnants of spunk. There was even a strand of cum that now connected my cock to my belly from when he'd slapped against my body. I reached for the towel that Mum had clamped over her pussy but Sam stopped me.

"No Chris, I want you like that!" she said, "I want to feel my sister's juices in me - I want to know that we're sharing you completely."

My shoulders bounced as I laughed quietly then lifted my legs over the girls' legs until I was back and poised over my aunt once again.

"Hello again, lover boy!" she breathed in a husky voice, "I hope you've got plenty of that lovely spunk left for me and plenty of energy too!"

"I'll have a go," I said as I gazed up and down my aunt's superb body, "So you want me to fuck you again, do you?"

"What do you think! Stop teasing - of course I do!" she said as she pulled her lips apart for me, "Look - I'm almost dripping - just put him in and make it soon!"

Suddenly galvanised into action I smiled at Sam and slid one hand over her pussy, feeling the way her hips jerked to my touch and feeling how amazingly wet she was - she was obviously very needy. I lowered myself over her, bending down first of all to kiss her hard sweet nipples then aiming my cock at her hole. Our sexual parts touched and another shockwave shook her before I pressed my penis into her, allowing her eager vagina to engulf me.

"Ohhhh, that's what I wanted!" breathed Sam happily, "Nice and slow to start, let me just feel all that lovely hard meat sliding inside me!"

Her vaginal walls were just as tight and sexy as my mother's vagina had been and I could even feel how her muscular hole seemed to suck at my cock on each outward stroke, then seemed to ripple to allow my penis to slide back in just as Mum's vagina did. For a few minutes we slowly and gently fucked but much as it was simply perfect I could feel myself losing my rigidity - I needed a few minutes in which to recharge my energy.

I held myself still after I'd slid my cock as far into her as I could and looked up at her face, a face that showed her concern for me.

"What's up lover?" she asked, "Am I too much for you?"

"No, no, it's not that," I said, "I just need a break - just a little break. It's there and you feel wonderful but I just want to lie down for a few minutes."

"Ahhh, to top up your balls!" she said, "Of course darling; I can hardly expect you to cum twice so quickly, can I?"

"Well I usually can but I'm just exhausted what with everything this morning," I admitted, "Not a big problem but just let me take five, let me get my breath back."

Without her approval I slid slowly from her and rolled over into the space that the girls made for me between then, finding that my cock had immediately lost it's rigidity.

"I'm not used to all this excitement," I said as I held up my depleted tool, "I'm not complaining but it's knackering!"

I let my eyes close as I rested and relaxed and enjoyed knowing that I had my two favourite ladies beside me - I could feel the warm weight of their tits as they pressed against my arms and it felt very comforting - and with that thought I must have quickly dozed off.

After what might have been five minutes or a whole hour for all I knew I woke to the sensation of someone's mouth around my cock, which was solidly stiff again. I let my eyes slowly open and discovered that it was Mum whose mouth was around me, her sexy lips sliding up and down my length steadily.

I felt her tongue stroke the underside of my knob and felt my hips jerk to her touch - then felt her pull away and blow a kiss down at me.

"Hi Chris!" said Sam brightly, "Enjoyed your break?"

I shook my head to clear the cobwebs then smiled back at her.

"Yep, thanks, just what I needed," I said, "Feel much more energetic now."

"I think he's all ready for you sis!" said Mum as she licked her lips seductively, "Hard as a rock!"

"I thought for a moment that you were going to suck him off!" said Sam as she reached out to test my rigidity, "My turn again now!"

I felt so much more alive now, invigorated and refreshed and the quick break had done me good, allowing my body enough time to absorb the toxins in my system that had built up from my muscular action. I took hold of my erection, noting now that my cock was nice and clean, then waggled it towards Sam.

"Do you want me to come back over there?" I asked and Sam nodded furiously.

"Been waiting patiently!" she said, "And your Mum's been playing with me so I'll probably cum as soon as you put him inside!"

"Sounds good," I said as I rose, climbed over the legs again and settled myself between her legs again.

Her smooth pussy looked hot and wet and much as before although this time there was even more lubrication visible. Her fingers and Mum's too, had spread her liquid offerings all up and over her clit and even her thighs were glistening with her juices.

"Mum HAS been busy, hasn't she!" I said as I felt my cock straining to get back to work, "Hope you're not too wet!"

Can't help it if I am - it's your fault really!" she said, "Perhaps it would be sensible if you did something to get rid of some of it."

"Mmmmm!" I agreed, "Let's see - where to start..."

Her fingers pointed straight at her hole, pulling her wet lips apart for me.

"Right there darling!" she said eagerly, "Oh fuck - anywhere!"

Her hips were already lifting towards me as I headed downwards, bending until I could press my lips against one of her sweet little nipples. Her generous breast pushed up at me and I engulfed her nipple and a mouthful of breast while reaching up with my hand to hold her other breast.

"Ahhhh, lovely!" she hissed, "Yeah, like that! That's nice! Ohhh Chris, yesss!"

I sucked and chewed her nipple, then moved to the other one and repeated my actions, actions that made her hips lift upwards until her pussy pressed against my cock.

"Ohhh Chris, do it, fuck me!" she panted, "Come on darling - put it in me!"

I had the entire length of her body to enjoy first though but I released her nipple and worked my mouth down her body, letting my tongue tickle her every inch of the way until eventually I felt the extra-slippery smoothness of her pubic mound against my chin. A couple more inches to go and now that I was close the scent of her already heated pussy was filling my nose and stiffening my cock even more. I'd soon be at her clit, preparing her for my assault on her vagina itself.

"Get in there!" hissed Sam as she wriggled around while I absorbed her scent, "Please Chris, please - I want him inside me!"

I moved a few more inches and settled my mouth over her clit, immediately discovering that it was more pronounced than Mum's and awash with her juices. It tasted delicious and felt incredibly stiff and eager and my touch was answered by Sam's hands suddenly holding my head in place.

"Yesss!" she breathed, her hips pressing her clit into my mouth, "Suck it - lick it - make me cum!"

I let my tongue slide over it as I explored it's shape then began flicking my tongue up and down it's sides, feeling the way my touch was affecting my aunt's body.

"Keep going!" she hissed as I paused for breath, "Bit more and I'll cum - I can feel it already."

Sliding my hand up between her legs I found her pussy and let my fingers explore her slippery wet lips, then pushed one finger slowly into her hole. I felt her body convulse around my finger and felt her hips jerking powerfully up at me.

"Ohhhh!" she gasped, "Oh Chris - my god - oh fuck - make me cum, ahhh, you're making me cum!"

Suddenly I was riding a bucking bronco as her orgasm peaked, Sam's hips driving themselves at me, her hands grasping my shoulders hard, her juices flooding out everywhere.

"Can't stop!" she cried as she continued to spasm, "Ahhh, cumming again - ahhh - and again!"

I clung on, managing to retain both my finger in her vagina and my lips around her clit while she climaxed strongly, until finally her hands pushed me away and I withdrew my finger and lifted my lips from her body. She lay there below me, her thighs wide spread, her breasts rising and falling quickly as she panted and her pussy awash with her lubrications. Sweat glistened on her body and her face but despite her depleted condition she still smiled hugely.

"Oh my god," she breathed, "I'd almost forgotten how good that could feel."

She paused as a strong shudder made her whole body quiver then smiled again but it was Mum who spoke this time.

"I think you enjoyed that, didn't you?" she asked of her sister, "You're even wetter than you were before - do you want the towel?"

"No, no, not yet," panted Sam, "I don't think he's finished yet!"

My penis still stood before me as I knelt poised above my aunt's pussy and I glanced from face to face.

"Do you want some more then?" I asked provocatively and Sam smiled hugely, then raised her knees and opened her pussy even wider.

"What do you think!" she said, "Whenever you're ready!"

"Insatiable beast!" said Mum with a chuckle, "You're as bad as me!"

After my short break I felt entirely rejuvenated and ready to start all over again and without further ado I lowered my cock until it pressed into the entrance to Sam's vagina.

She nodded vigorously at me so I simply continued to press in, immediately feeling the heat of her pussy around me.

"Fuuuuuuck!" she breathed as she absorbed my length, "Oh yesss - lots of that please!"

It was only a matter of moments before we were slamming our bodies together, my rigid cock slipping in and out of her hole as easily as the proverbial well-oiled piston while Sam's body rose to meet my thrusts.

She pulled me down and raised her lips towards me and we met and kissed sloppily and hungrily. She tasted delicious, a wonderful combination of all of our juices that had me driving my cock into her even harder.

"Oh fuck, fuck, lovely!" she panted as our mouths parted briefly, "Don't stop, don't stop!"

A moment later and her mouth was attached to mine again, her tongue flickering around wildly as her arousal rose and rose and then, not minutes afterwards her hips were suddenly undulating, her body began squirming and her breathing became gasps.

"Oh Chris, yesss! Already!" she cried as her body trembled powerfully as another orgasm struck home, "Oh my god - oh god - cummmming! I'm cummming!"

I held my penis deep inside her as she climaxed, letting her use my stiffness as a dildo to enhance her orgasm and then I felt a hand slide between us and realised that it was Mum giving Sam some of what Sam had given her, some additional attention to her clit and it didn't help Sam one bit!

"Ahhhh - cummming again!" she screamed, "Oh Shirl - no, no, no more!"

Mum slid her fingers away and moved them to Sam's nipple while I began to slide in and out of Sam's hole slowly and smoothly to let her come down gently and Sam turned her head and smiled at her sister.

"Oh you're wicked!" she exclaimed happily, "I was coming along nicely and then suddenly you sent me off into orbit just when I though I was on my way down."

Her hand reached up to hold her sister's onto her breast, then they rolled together and kissed deeply and lovingly. I felt her body respond as her vagina clamped down on my cock so I started to move in and out again.

"Ohhh Chris, slow down!" Sam panted, "Let me calm down a bit first."

That wasn't a problem because it just felt so nice to have my cock buried inside her sexy tight wet pussy and on top of that Mum had pulled my hand down to her own pussy where my fingers were now tracing the outline of her clit while the two ladies were still kissing and caressing each other contentedly.

A minute or so later and Sam's body tightened and she broke their kissing to smile up at me.

"Oh gosh, wow!" she said, "That was wonderful but now for the big finale, eh?"

"Yeah sure!" I agreed as I reluctantly disengaged from my mother's pussy, "Tell me when you're ready."

"I am right now," she said as her body began to move under me again, "And make sure that you fill me right up with your cum!"

I chuckled happily as I picked up the pace again and immediately Sam too started to move in time with my thrusts. Her vagina was simply awash with her lubrications but she somehow retained a tight grip on my cock as it slid steadily in and out of her with sudden spasms of her muscles adding to the excitement. After a few more minutes I could feel the sweat breaking out on my back and my brow and I wiped my brow quickly and shook my head.

"Getting hot?" asked Sam, her body still in motion and I nodded.

"So am I," she added, "I think I'm getting close again too."

"Ok, I'll try to cum soon then," I assured her as I began to move even faster, "Don't think it'll be long anyway."

"Ahhh, ahhh, better not be long!" gasped Sam, "I'm nearly there again."

"I know, I can feel you," I answered quickly as I felt my own body tightening, "I'll be there in a minute or two as well."

"Yes, yes, yesss, you'd better!" cried Sam urgently, "I need you - I need to feel you cumming - ahh cumming - oh god - I'm cummmming!"

Her body was a tight mess of hardened muscles, so much so that her vagina felt like a steel ring around my cock but she was so slippery that I could still slide in and out but with each stroke I could feel not only Sam's orgasm arriving but mine too.

"Yeah, yeah, here it cums!" I grunted as I slammed into her, "Nearly there!"

"Hurry up - I'm cumming - I can't stop!" yelled Sam as she squirmed and writhed on my penis, "Ohhhh, my god!"

"Uhhhh!" I grunted as I felt my penis swell and erupt convulsively, "Oooh fuck - uhhhh!"

I don't know how many shots of cum I fired into her because we were both jerking around and spasming non-stop until finally our orgasms allowed us to relax and to gently unwind. I managed to hold myself above her hot twitching body and felt the way her vagina was now just caressing and sucking gently at my penis as I held it deep inside her.

"Phew!" I sighed as I began to breathe deeply, "That was a good one!"

"Damn well was, wasn't it!" added Mum from beside us, "God sis, I felt so jealous of you just then!"

Sam was too exhausted to reply but merely turned her head and blew a kiss to her sister.

"You've already had yours," I said, knowing my limitations, "I'll have lots more for you Mum, later tonight perhaps."

"Oh alright," said Mum with a sound of mock sadness in her voice, "Suppose that'll have to do."

She paused as if to consider her next actions, then smiled and turned on her side towards her sister and me.

"Come on off you get, my turn!" she said as she gently pushed me.

Sam was suddenly alert and I felt her vagina squeeze me firmly as if to hold me in place.

"What are you up to, sis?" she asked as I slid slowly from my perch and rolled aside.

"This!" said Mum as she climbed into place between Sam's thighs, "If I can't have Chris right now then I want to taste him!"

A moment later and her head was buried at her sister's pussy and the happy sounds of slurping and groaning filled the air around them.

"Oh sis!" groaned Sam, "That's amazing - that's ahhhhh - that's oh wow!"

"You're just greedy!" I said with a laugh, "The pair of you!"

Mum lifted her head and looked at me with strands and bubbles of cum adorning her mouth and chin.

"Huh!" she puffed, "The pair of us - so what'll it be like when Sharon joins in!"

"Is Sharon coming over then?" Sam asked, her eyes flitting from Mum to me and back, "Can I be here when she comes?"

Mum laughed happily and found her sister's hand with hers.

"I've no idea if she's coming over but I don't see why not," she said, "But that's not now - this is now!"

She dropped her head again and as the two women began to squirm and writhe deliciously together I left them to it and popped into the bathroom to have a quick shower.

Five or so minutes later I returned only to find that they were now in a classic 69 situation with Sam's delectable arse now squirming happily above Mum as Mum licked her out while the pair of them uttered happy and excited sounds. They'd obviously rolled over and were totally absorbed in each other and as the noises of loving, contented sex continued to fill the air I watched for a while and I felt my cock rising into solid hardness again. I could so easily have climbed onto the bed and sunk my cock into Sam's exposed pussy from behind then I decided I'd rather to leave them to it. I had other things to do - not least to phone my sister.