All Comments on 'Go West, Young Man!'

by billwells1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Hot and sexy

great writing, I really enjoyed this sexy romp and am eager for more please.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow - great read

i'm looking forward to reading more - hopefully a lot more. very sexy. love the intro!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I liked the beginning. Looking forward to the next chapter! Hopefully the mom/sister will participate rather than freak out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Total satisfaction

This is a hot story. It made me explode three times. I know I'll sleep really good tonight. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

You're writing skills are fantastic.

This was such a joy to read and I look forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Wow!! What a story. You did a great job in describing the scene and having the characters enjoy each other. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for your time and imagination.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Huh

Who is I?

Please drop some hints in the opening passages of the story. I cannot work out if male or female, my guess would be male as the nephew had his fingers up the butt.

No wonder sister would be surprised, her son and brother are gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot. Her pussy will be visited by that young studs big cock and filed with his sperm until her belly swell up. She cannot tell his cock no.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbillwells1@billwells1
I write very amateurish fantasy for my own amusement and hopefully for others. I am strictly a two-fingered typist, so stories take hours to complete and sometimes finish due to cramping, resulting in careless editing and sudden stops. I attempt to present views from bo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES