All Comments on 'God Save The Queen Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AngusMAngusMover 1 year ago

Thank you for your tribute to QE 2nd

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Really great tale.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Beautiful acknowledgement of the Queen .

I hope you dial it back a few decades again . I want to read it all .

(political admonishments withheld)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is definitely different from most of your storiea but also very interesting, It will be good to see a final resting place for the aToyota gang, THANKS

pe1erpe1erover 1 year ago
Sailors not soldiers

Thank you for including your tributes to Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

However, I must draw to your attention that whilst the pall-bearers were soldiers, the servicemen and women who pulled her coffin on a gun carriage at the State Funeral were sailors, not soldiers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for your respect to my Queen. As a school boy I watch her coronation parade from outside St James Palace. Her funeral was very emotional for me. I just thank God for international TV and Internet.

Also Sir I thank you for you wonderful story sequence as WifeWatchman I don't think I have missed a single one.

DawamDawamover 1 year ago

With the strong story element of "truth" in media, it seems strange to perpetuate the inaccuracies of late Queen's demotion to monarch of England and that Canadians are NOT Americans. Historically the Elizabeth who was only Queen of England could be claimed to have planted the seeds of Empire, and her namesake was last Empress, Jamestown was presumably named after her successor who was primarily King of Scotland and increased the union of Greater Britain through his expanded monarchy.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
Canada and Americs

Dawam, I'm not sure what you're whining about. It seems like you're making a very hard effort to pick nits, to find anything you can wrong with my writing so you can single it out and whine about it.

I'll make this point about Canadians not being Americans: Maybe you mean Canada being in North America means Canadians are Americans, but you are in the vast minority in the world. "America" means the United States of America, and "Americans" mean Citizens of the USA. Mexico's official name is the "United States of Mexico" (it's on their coins), emphasizing that "America" is where the United States is.

I dare you, dawam, to tell any Canadians I know (and I personally know dozens) that they are "Americans". They will tear you open a new fourth point of contact. They will rip you to shreds for the unforgivable insult to their honor. And most deservedly so...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
Next story submitted

The first chapter of the next story, 'Reunion Fever', has been submitted.

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES