All Comments on 'Gof Pro Surprise'

by tustin92614

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The sex is that way......

....cause Jimmy's little jimmy really really itches a lot, all the time now. But don't worry, it'll taper off soon when it really really hurts him to pee.-pistolpackinpete

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
A dripping cunted whore of a wife and a supposedly

friend...make that a sexual predator and a cheating whore slut skanky drippy, itchy, slobber cunted drooling whore of a wife and the so called friend and a dumb ass stupid dufus of a husband...and you call this writing...I call it two fingered jacking off

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not My Thing

The excuse that being a little cuck makes the sex better is a joke. Decent writing for a stroke story, I just don't find cucks erotic, but thats just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A husband cucked.

I would guess against his will. DOUBLE ZERO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a true slut

You know your a slut when you screw somebody friend for no reason, then brag about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a true slut

You know your a slut when you screw somebody friend for no reason, then brag about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SUrprise surprise surprise

Nice golf story. Good writing. No way she had just those two measly servings of the pro even if the married sex improved. Do tell us what happened when old habits returned and she then returned to the pro. I'm betting he took advantage and took her for his selfish pleasures as he realized she was a slave for his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Horny!!! Great Story

Wife loved it. Thanks! She came like a train when I whispered the story to her.

The commentators seem to carry burdens, no fun, no wife so boring. Anyone with pistol in his handle has to have a small dick that doesn't work too well :-)

tustin92614tustin92614over 14 years agoAuthor
WOW - - a couple people that did not rate this a 0

Its nice to see at least a couple people read the story the way it was intended!! It definitely is not a work of literary art, but was just a fun fantasy that a particular person wanted to read. She set out some basic things she wanted to have happen, and away I went. So, this is complete fantasy, and for those that enjoy reading in this catagory, hopefully it draws a tingle or two. I do find it interesting that the VAST majority of those that have commented, (and the BULK of the email I got) are from those that despise the "cheating wife" theme. I'm just not getting why all these people waste there time reading, rating, and ranting (pretty clever, huh) a story that they know, a priori, that they will hate. Huh.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
pistol this

Long time readers to this site already know that pistolpackinpete had to take drugs to get rid of that clap

his cheating wife gave him. So, Pete, we don't need reminding. For the dufus that thought is was a two findered jackoff story. . . duh! we know about your shortcomings and 3 fingers wouldn't fit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The trouble is tustin,

Not may people, even on a sex fantasy like 'sluts' and certainly NOT married 'sluts'. It's a fact of life that MOST men want a respectable wife in the public eye and a 'SLUT' in bed with them. Trouble is it is a fine line to walk for such women. and your story, fact or fiction, it doesn't matter just reinforces this thinking. But you must have known not to swim with the sharks?

juanwildonejuanwildoneover 14 years ago
sometimes above par is good!

Great story by a fellow resident of the OC....It was straight and to the point, ie, hot and delightfully nasty sex....I wanna be a golf pro too....

I say (to tustin and all other authors and/or enjoyers of loving wives stories) just ignore the drolltrolls, many still haven't gotten over being ripped off having spent all their money believing the bs of male enhancement commercials.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It would take me less than an hour

to pour a gallon of gas on her and set her on fire. She has absolutely no value in life. But then I can take pleasure in remembering that this abolutely worthless peice of gutter trash DOESN'T EXIST! the piece of excrement is tustin92614... so, please pour gas on yourself and light a match you worthless loser!

ps7468ps7468over 14 years ago
Loved It

Absolutely loved this story. I do not know what is wrong with the people who do not. The writing was very good and I could imagine it happening to me as I got excited reading it

justdoit4ujustdoit4uover 14 years ago
Good story. Continue

Not a fan of a cheating wife, but I decided to overlook that and enjoy the playfulness of their encounter that turned into lust and passion. Nice story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the problem

with your story is the same most have. the dumb stutter from the wife I love my husband. it's so shitty and used and simply not true. the attitude of openly flirt and I don't mean a little joke or being nice, no the sexual flirt is already dead wrong. so when someone says it just happend it's the bigger lie than the cheating itself. so don't give me that bullshit of little dick husband and it just happened and I love my husband and then you have a good story. the sad truth is both cheating partners are as greedy for sex as the bankers were for the money. now most banks collapsed or almost and so will fail all these marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what a pig

Too bad is wife is a cheater. Nicely written story but feel bad for unknowing Jim. Thanks for writing and sharing.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold is blind and dumb.

And that is not a bad thing. lol I know I will be reading the other chapters, but sooner or later the hot sexy slut wife has to come clean to the cuckold. Get him to agree and even partcipate with her and her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
THE TITLE!

No doubt somewhere in the comments there will be one like mine. You Simply Can't Fuck UP the TITLE of your GODDAMNED STORY!!!!

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

The next time the threesome got together, Jim crushed Bill's skull I with a nine iron.

" That's for last time ", he said to his cheating wife. "And this is for what would have been this time", he said, as he shoved the club end of the nine iron all the way down her throat.

" Fore " he yelled as he left the pro shack.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertustin92614@tustin92614
Married guy, white, early 60's. I had a "sharing" fantasy for many years, and it finally happened in early June 2022. She upgraded her stud tennis coach/partner (38) to full time BF status. He's also a good friend of mine, and recently out of a bad marriage. We just have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES