Gof Pro Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill picks up the wet balls, and wipes them off onto his shorts as he walks to the tee. "Wow, what happened to your balls?" Jim asks. "How'd they get so wet and dirty."

"I just washed them, and I dropped them in the grass," he said with his voice shaking. Bill had a two very bad tee shots.

After the tee shots, we get back in the cart and got driving again. I look desperately at Bill, and without saying anything out loud, mouthed the word "Blowjob" to him. I must have gotten his attention, as I felt his penis move below me. "Jim, I think we should go do some video work back at the club house. We need to really look at how your hands are rolling over," Bill says. I just look back at him and smile.

We drive to the video center, and Jim goes to set up on the range. There's a camera and monitor outside, and the pro sits in a little shack, where all the expensive taping and analysis equipment is. Jim goes into the shack, and I follow him in. There's a stool where Bill sits to operate the equipment, and he sees and can talk to Jim through an open window. We are probably less than 10 yards from Jim.

I can see Jim setting up his balls and tees, and Jim is standing next to the equipment, setting things up. I walk over to him, and unzip his shorts, letting them fall to the ground. I don't take his briefs off, since I don't want him to get splinters from the wooden stool. Instead, I just pull the front down, and put the waistband under his balls. As I release his dick, I give out a loud gasp. It has to be over 8 inches long, very straight, and is glistening with clear precum. I firmly grab the base of his dick, but can just barely get my hand around him. I look up to him, but he is still messing with one of the video machines. I look back to his member, and I lower my mouth towards him. Just as my lips are surrounding his head, he yells out to Jim "OK, start .... oh fuck....hitting".

I rise up, stopping my first stroke, and look out the window to Jim. "You OK?" Jim yells, as he looks at us.

"Yeah, everything's good. Just getting my equipment warmed up. We're ready to start hitting for real now," Bill responds.

With that I lower back down, and pull his dick as far as I can into my mouth. With each stroke, he lets out a little moan, and his hips start moving in my time. After a few minutes, I could taste that he was getting close to cumming. I look up to him, and his eyes are hot with passion. "Cum in my mouth," I softly say.

He mutters an impassioned "oh yeah," and puts one hand behind my head. He pulls me hard into him, and I respond by giving longer, faster, and more intense strokes. I suck even harder, and the taste of cum builds in my mouth.

"That's all the balls," Jim yelled. I quickly pulled off Bill, and saw several big drops of thick white cum flow from his tip. He must have been within only a stroke or two of cumming. I licked him clean, and helped Bill squish his massive dick back into his pants. Bill left the shack to go out and work with Jim, a huge look of desperation and disappointment on his face.

I stayed in the shack and gently stroked my clit, enjoying the taste of Bill's cum still lingering in my mouth. Although I would have loved to finish his blowjob, this might work out better for me in the end!!

After about 15 minutes, they finish and Bill comes back to lock up. I'm on the chair, leaning back, and letting my finger dance across my fully exposed pussy. "You got 10 minutes to figure out how to fuck me now, or I'm just going to go into the bathroom and cum all by myself, and you'll miss the opportunity to know what this pussy feels like," I said.

"Don't you dare cum without me. I'll figure something out," he stammers.

Just then, Jim rounds the corner. I get my legs closed, but I was in a pretty awkward position. "Hey Bill, you look really flushed. You feeling OK?" Jim asks.

"Yeah, I suddenly feel nauseated and feverish. How about if I get Jeff to come out and finish up the lesson? If that's OK with you, then I'll extend the lesson for a full 30 minutes more," Bill said. I could see the glimmer in Bill's eye as he realized that his dick was going to score big today. That same look of conquest that all men get when they know they've won. And the ache grew in my pussy, too.

"That's OK with me too," I said. "I'll just head into the club house and have a beer while you finish up"

Bill calls the other pro, Jeff, who comes out and continues the lesson. I walk with Bill back to his office, and as he closes the door I pull my shirt off and drop my skirt, leaving me naked. In the same way, Bill strips, and pulls me tight against him. He turns me around, pushes my head to his desk, and puts his legs between mine. He uses his feet to widely spread my legs, and I feel his dick press against my pussy. "This is going to be very fast. You got me so close with that blowjob that I'm going to be cumming in you very soon," he said. With one stroke, he drives his dick deep into me, taking my breath away. The feeling of fullness overwhelms me, and I clamp my pussy onto him with all my strength. "Oh my god. Your pussy is so slippery and so tight," he moans.

He pounds me hard, and in only about a minute he lets out a desperate "I'm cumming". I feel his dick pulsating as it releases its loads into me. Although I didn't orgasm, my pussy spasams with excitement, helping milk the last sensation from him. After about a dozen or so spurts, he becomes still and silent. Despite how hard he just came, he immediately lifts me off the desk, and pushes me into his chair. "Your turn," is all he says. He drops to his knees while spreading mine, and takes my clit into his mouth. His fingers pulse in and out me, and his tongue lashes every side of my clit. His cum has made my whole area slippery and wet, and the sensations are incredible. Within just a couple minutes I feel the swell of tension burst in wild release. With each spasm I feel more of his load being driven out of me, and soon the fog of satisfaction returns.

We put our clothes back on, and give each other a quick hug. Just as we end our embrace, there's a knock at the door. Bill opens the door. It's Jim. The smell of sex is strong in the air, and the chair is soaked with our juices, with some of his cum still dripping to the floor. Jim has a strange look on his face, but just says "Just looking for you guys. I finished a little early." I left with Jim and went home.

Since that time, Jim and I have not talked about that day, so I don't know for sure if he figured out what Bill and I were doing. But, for whatever reason, the sex with Jim is now as good as it was in that first year.

12