Going All the Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I resumed sucking his prick, working it all the way into my throat and then pulling off to take a breath.

"Does my mouth feel better than my cunt?" I asked him. He just groaned and let me continue fucking him with my mouth while my husband watched.

JOHN AGAIN:

To say I was amazed at my wife's sluttiness would be the under-statement of the year. I had never seen her like this. She was just devouring Jason's cock. She would rest and then work his cock all the way into her throat. She had deep-throated my cock, but had never been this wanton. The thing that made this all acceptable was Brenda. She was playing with my cock and then licked it like an ice-cream-cone. Jason was trying to dominate my wife, but in reality, she was in control. He wanted what she had.

Brenda moved up to sit on my lap. "Fuck me in the ass." She said. "Jason's going to fuck your wife's asshole. I want you to do me first."

I barely had time to reflect on the idea of my wife getting ass-fucked. Brenda placed her puckered little brown hole over the top of my dick. She slowly lowered herself. She must've lubed her asshole because the head of my dick slipped past her sphincter and popped inside her. She lowered herself by using her weight to push her down onto my cock. Her asshole was tight and she felt really good. I slid into the tightest hole I had ever probed.

We kissed and she began a rocking motion, fucking her ass with my prick. I laid there, letting her do the work, concentrating on the pressure on my cock from her tight little ass. I was deep inside her. It felt really good.

BRENDA AGAIN:

John's cock felt so good in my asshole. I like anal and having a new dick in there was a special feeling. I was rocking and watching Jason and Connie. It felt like John's cock was going to split me apart. It was impaled so far up inside me.

My husband was continuing his conquest of John's wife. It always gets me hot to watch him fuck another woman, particularly when her husband is watching. We've developed sort of a partnership where I take care of the husband which frees him up to plunder the guy's innocent wife. Connie was a marital virgin, never having strayed. Jason was breaking through that, fucking her royally while her husband watched her become a slut. Hopefully they would be okay after we were done, but Jason didn't care. Fucking his friend's wife was his goal. He wanted to turn her into a complete slut and taking her in the ass was all that was left to do to her.

I watched him maneuver Connie to her hands and knees. He squirted some lube in her ass and she eagerly spread her ass-cheeks for him. I watched as my husband pushed his cock into Connie's dark hole. She was letting him sodomize her while her husband was rocking his dick in my asshole. This was going all the way, ass-fucking the other spouse with everyone watching.

JASON:

Seeing Connie's little brown opening got my dick hard enough to drive nails. I lined myself up and slowly pushed in. I know I was the first guy other than her husband to fuck her in the ass. She was eager for it and I wanted to finish the hat-trick of fucking all three of this slut's holes. I know I should talk more respectfully and I regret some of the things I say, but damn, it makes me hot fucking another man's wife. To fuck her in the ass while her old-man watches, tops the list. I held my dick at half-way in, so her husband could see.

I've fucked other men's wives and keep track of my conquests. Connie is the fifth wife of another man who I've fucked. I did my ex-boss's wife and my brother's wife as well as my best friend's little sweetheart. The boss fired me for telling everyone we worked with about it and my best friend is now my ex-best friend.

I worked my big cock deeper into Connie's back door, pushing myself into her. I moved back and forth, pumping her, but I could tell she just liked it when I didn't pump. So, I just pushed my prick farther inside her, filling her up. I was determined to bury my cock all the way in her and come in her ass. My cock was expanding her asshole. I pulled out and looked at her gaping dark hole. She would never be the same. Then, I put more lube on my dick and pushed into her with one sustained stroke, slowly going deeper and deeper while she squealed in delight. She groaned when I was all the way inside her. I held myself there, buried all the way inside Connie's asshole while her husband watched me do it. I smiled to myself over another conquest. I had my dick jammed in her. She couldn't move. She was mine.

I looked over at our two spouses and had a perfect angle to see John's cock in my wife's asshole. Seeing her spread open on his dick was enough to send me over the edge. I shot my cum into Connie's ass. She felt it and I could tell she was coming too.

BACK TO CONNIE:

When Jason unloaded into my ass, I tensed into another orgasm. I relished being fucked like a whore. John and I have only done anal a few times, so letting Jason fuck my back door was a big deal. Once I had broken my marital vows and let Jason fuck me, I wanted to do everything. I sucked his dick while my husband watched and now, I was getting fucked in the ass. Jason had put his cock as far as it would go into all three of my holes. My ass was a little sore when he pulled his dick out. I felt the semen dripping out of my ass, down onto my cunt. My asshole was dilated and was slowly recovering. It felt like his cock was still inside me. I wondered if my asshole would ever be the same.

I had started the evening wondering how far I would let Jason go. I had let him go all the way, for sure. I was enjoying it more than I had imagined. He'd fucked my mouth, my pussy and my ass.

I turned just in time to see Brenda lifting off my husband's cock. I hadn't realized that he was fucking her ass too. As she lifted off him, I saw a glob of semen pour out of her asshole. It was the most pornographic thing I'd ever seen. Brenda's asshole remained gaping open. I saw Jason looking at it and then I saw him move toward her. Jason and Brenda were really into-it. John managed to move out of the way. Jason had gotten hard again. John and I watched him place his dick and take sloppy-seconds in his wife's ass. She was talking dirty to him, calling him a 'cuck' and commenting about how John's dick was bigger than his. It was sort of fascinating.

BRENDA:

When I get really horny, I like getting ass-fucked. John did me while I watched my husband fuck John's wife in her back-door. John's cock was nice and hard and filled my rear-channel, filling me with cock. Having a prick in my ass is more filling and makes me feel decadent.

Then, after both guys had come in the each other's wife's asshole, Jason wanted sloppy seconds in mine. He slid his prick into me and held it there, letting me know that I was his woman. Having taken a Viagra, I knew Jason's prick would be hard all night. I told him he was a cuckold because he liked seeing other men fuck his wife. His cock feels so good in my ass. He slid in and out, moving back and forth, methodically fucking me. It felt wonderful.

JASON:

Seeing a woman's asshole gaping open after a cock has been in it is perhaps the nastiest thing. My dick had pried Connie open and when I pulled out, her asshole remained at the diameter of the cock that had just been rammed into her. I left her like that for her husband. When I saw my wife's asshole gaping open, I just had to put my dick in there too. Seeing my wife get ass-fucked was a real turn-on. My dick slid into her tight channel. I reached around and held my wife's tits while I sawed my cock in and out of her slutty asshole. My brain was under the control of my dick. I wanted to fuck everything, every hole that I could find. I came inside my wife's anus and needed a few minutes to regain my stamina.

JOHN:

I know Jason thinks it's a big deal to have fucked my previously unshared wife, but I don't think he could say much after I fucked his wife's asshole and he dipped his prick into the mess I had left inside her.

When we were having a drink after the sex, he high-fived me. He laughed and said, "I fucked your pretty little wife. I had my cock in all three of her holes."

I laughed back and said, "I did likewise with your woman. She really liked having my dick her ass."

He said, "Glad you liked it. I look forward to putting my cock in your wives tight pussy again."

BRENDA:

So much for the guys and their macho bullshit. Connie and I had a good time getting fucked and being watched by our men. I can't wait to fuck John again. His dick is a little bigger around than Jason's and he sure knows how to use it.

We were all still naked and didn't see any reason to get dressed. I gave Connie a towel and I had one too to keep the cum in our holes from dripping onto the furniture. We had another drink and relaxed for a while.

I got things out to get ready for a sleep-over. We hadn't talked about it but John and Connie had been drinking and were tired, so they willingly accepted our offer to stay the night. Their baby-sitter agreed to stay-over at their house.

I sat next to Connie's husband on the couch. We were both still naked and I enjoyed his hands holding my breasts while I was feeling his cock in my hand.

CONNIE:

After we finished our swap, we were all walking around naked like it was no big thing. Having another man looking at my pussy and my tits and seeing another woman snuzzling up to my naked husband represented a complete change of normality. I had to laugh at how up-tight we had been about seeing each other naked and now we were just talking and drinking like we'd been doing it forever. I was turned on seeing my husband with another woman and having him see me with another man. If he felt a little jealousy, it would work to my advantage. I kept my eye on his dick. It was dangling between his legs and getting hard again over another woman's pussy. And I was okay with it. Amazing!

Brenda and Jason had set up some air beds and futon mats in their rec room and after having a few more drinks and some chili, we all adjourned there for the night. The unspoken plan was for everyone to sleep naked and it would be a free-for-all during the night. Anyone could fuck anyone.

JASON:

I was full of myself, but seeing John cum with my wife was still a fabulous turn-on. I love seeing Brenda come. It's like watching a porno movie but better because the woman getting fucked and losing control is your wife. I really enjoy the feeling of another man's come inside my wife's cunt and inside her ass. Having my prick in my wife's just-fucked asshole was a real turn-on. John's semen was still warm inside her. Decadent, huh. I was resting and hoping for another round with Connie.

CONNIE:

It was really something to act like such a slut. I let myself go and enjoyed every minute that Jason's cock was in one of my holes. Now that we've crossed that threshold, I'm already thinking of other guys I'd like to have fuck me, starting with John's boss and his brother. But I wanted to cuddle next to my husband for the rest of the night. I spooned with him, feeling his cock against my ass.

JOHN:

We all settled down eventually and chose our spots on the beds in their rec room. I went to the bathroom and washed my dick, wanting it to be clean for when I expected to slide it into my wife's pussy. My wife, Connie came over to me and I held her tight. She was naked and had just been with another man. She smelled of sex. I loved her and thought it was amazing to see her being totally sexual, just fucking, with no love involved. I ran my hands over her soft skin, holding her wonderful breasts and feeling her nipples with my fingers. We drifted off to sleep with my semi-hard prick spooned against the soft skin of my wife's ass.

BRENDA:

I watched everyone go to sleep, but I still had an itch and there was one more thing, or I should say one more person that I wanted to do. I wanted to make love to Connie. I enjoyed seeing her prance around naked after our adventures and I had really enjoyed watching her get fucked by my husband. She's a dear friend and I realized that I had a subconscious desire for Connie; her flesh is so smooth and inviting and she has those wonderful breasts. I watched her thighs move and her tight ass wiggle. She was laying with her husband a few feet away. I was lured to her body like a moth to a light.

After a half hour of building up my courage and seeing that Jason was asleep and that John seemed to be asleep also, I crawled over to Connie in the dimly lit room. I knelt in front of her. She was lying on her side. I gently touched her hair and then her bare shoulder, so soft, so delicate. Her eyes opened and looked at me as I continued to caress her body. I moved my hand to her breast which heaved with her breathing. I touched her nipple and held it between my fingers. When I leaned in and kissed her, I tasted her soft sweet lips, so much better than a man's. She moved toward me and kissed me back. Our kiss was tender at first, but became more passionate. I moved my lips down over her collar-bone to the top of her chest and then I gently licked one of her erect little nipples. The fingers of my one hand made circles on the inside of Connie's naked thighs. I kissed her navel and probed it with my tongue. Her taste and smell were intoxicating. I could tell why the men wanted to fuck her. My husband had just fucked her, put his cock in her mouth. Now, I wanted her too.

CONNIE:

I woke with Brenda looking into my eyes and caressing my skin. Her touch was soft and tender and being touched by another woman in this way was erotic and immediately got my juices flowing. I'd had an evening of getting hard pricks slammed into me and Brenda was totally the opposite. When she leaned in to kiss me, I kissed her sweet lips and my hand caressed the side of her torso. Brenda was so soft. She moved down to my breasts and sent a shiver through me when she sucked my nipple into her mouth. I had made love to another woman before. My roommate in college and I got drunk and did it one night. We didn't eat each other, just used our fingers to get each other off. I had wanted to do it again, but she was afraid that she'd become a lesbian.

I softly caressed Brenda's body, touching her back, her shoulders, running my fingers over her chest and then holding her soft breasts in my hands. I pushed her onto her back and put my face into her mounds. I licked one, then the other. My lips moved down her body over her stomach to the top of her pubis. She shaved her pussy. I rubbed my nose over where she had shaved her bush. When I put my tongue on her clitoris, she gasped and put her hands behind my head, holding me there. I licked her cunt, tasting my husband's semen. It really aroused me so I put my mouth all over her sex, tasting her.

BRENDA:

I was pleasantly surprised to realize that Connie was into what we were doing. I had been afraid that she would be spooked by my advances. I wouldn't have tried anything except for the alcohol and our previous encounters that evening. I had never done anything with a woman beyond some friendly caressing, brushing hair and stuff like that. I had wanted to try it, but never had the courage to approach anyone. I have some lesbian friends, but I thought they would be too wild for me.

Now, my friend Connie was nuzzling at the petals of my pussy. When her tongue touched my clitoris, it was like a jolt of electricity. I held her head there and raised my hips to give her access and encouragement. I fell back and spread-eagled myself, giving Connie access to anything she wanted. My friend was eating my pussy, sucking her husband's cum from my pussy. I gushed some of my female potion onto her face. Her tongue played over the delicate flesh of my womanhood and dipped into my vagina, swirling around the rim. She was a natural, so good as a lover. I laid there with my legs spread, letting her have her way.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jason moving, probably to go to the bathroom, I thought.

JOHN:

I had fallen asleep with my lover in my arms. My dick was still hard when I finally dozed off.

It seemed like a dream at first. Someone was licking my cock and then took it into my mouth. I had a hard-on, both in the dream and in real-life when I started to awaken. It was dark and I couldn't see anything. I tried to move, but didn't want to interrupt what was happening. I was on my back with my boner sticking up, still naked, and someone was sucking my dick. In the dim light, my awakening mind still couldn't grasp what was happening. I looked to the side for my wife and saw her across the room with Brenda lying beneath her. My wife had her head in Brenda's crotch.

I finally realized that my friend Jason was sucking my cock. My instinct would've been to push him away, but I was on my back, with Jason sitting astride my legs. Furthermore, what he was doing felt good. I like having my cock sucked, but had never had a man do it before. In the Navy, you would think there would be a chance, but I had avoided or missed it. I watched Jason's head bob up and down on my joint and decided to just lay back and enjoy it. His mouth was warm and the way he sucked my cock was somehow different from what I had experienced with women. He was rougher, more forcefully pushing my dick down his throat.

JASON:

Yeah, it was me. I don't know what inspired me to suck John's dick. Maybe having seen it inside my wife turned-me-on. He had fucked her three holes with the thing and I had been really aroused watching it. I guess I was as excited at seeing his cock in action as I was at seeing my wife's cunt get plundered. That his dick was fatter than mine was also an attraction. Thinking of my wife getting fucked by a big cock was not just about my wife, it was about the cock too. I had awakened to go to the can and on the way back saw John's cock just flopped on his hip. I decided to go for it.

This wasn't my first cock. I'd had a relationship with a guy many years ago. We did some things together that I'd rather not mention. I found I liked women more, but men still have an appeal. I'm bi, I suppose.

John's dick was hard and I savored the soft flesh. I sucked him into my throat and held him there. His dick pulsed in my mouth and I sucked him back into my throat. I cupped his balls with my hand, wanted to make him come.

CONNIE:

I was eating my friend's cunt when I caught sight of the action behind my back. I turned to look and was stunned by what I saw. Jason was sucking my husband's cock. It seemed that everyone wanted to suck my man's prick. He does have a nice-sized cock. I know Brenda enjoyed it. One of my fantasies has been to see my husband with another guy. While I was watching, Brenda turned and watched too. I was conflicted by the choice between watching my husband get sucked off by another guy and making love to Brenda.

Easy choice, one thing at a time. I dove back into Brenda's cunt. I pulled her legs apart and bent her in-half with my shoulders holding her thighs. Her bald cunt was spread open. I could see the pink inside her and the wetness that was covering her delicate parts. He asshole was still leaking my husband's cum. I dove in and ate her cunt like it was the best thing I had ever eaten and it probably was. I put my tongue inside her cum-filled asshole and swirled it around. My fingers found her g-spot while my thumb pushed against her clit from the outside. When I pushed a finger into her asshole, she actually squirted; a gush of clear liquid pulsed out of her. I tasted her nectar and devoured her wonderful cunt. I couldn't get enough. My face was coated with her scent.

BRENDA:

Connie was really doing a job on me. I had started it but she was now in control. She had me immobilized and had my upturned pussy fully at her mercy. She was taking advantage of her opportunity and was giving me the best cunnilingus that I'd ever had. She was fantastic. They say a woman is better at eating pussy than a man because she knows what feels good, Connie sure did. I had speculated that my husband would probably be really good at fellatio since he was a guy.