Going All the Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing my husband sucking John's cock was a bit of shock, but I'm liberally minded and thought it was very erotic to watch. I had teased my husband about sucking a dick a few times, telling him when he suggested I suck his friend's cock that he do it himself. I had a feeling that sometimes he was tempted.

But back to me. Connie was fantastic and I found myself having one of my most powerful orgasms ever. She had her finger in my ass, where her husband's cock had been. My entire body tensed, I felt a warmth in my pelvis and was gasping for air while I coated my friend's face with my juices. The whole atmosphere of the ongoing orgy was mind-blowing.

She finished me and then mounted my face it was my turn to suck her cunt. I was eager to try it. Connie moved her cunt over my face and I soon had my tongue in her cunt hole, tasting the remnants of my husband's load of semen. Eating your husband's cum from another woman's cunt was not something I had ever imagined, but it was terribly arousing. I lapped at my friend's cunt and she was soon humping my face and approaching and orgasm. I tasted her sweet honey, mixed with cum. I hadn't ever been with a woman like this, where I could see every fold and feature of her female anatomy. I wanted to devour every part of her. My tongue and lips moved rapidly from place to place. Connie's cunt was pressed down on my face and she was coming, like I had come all over her pretty face.

JOHN:

I don't like to admit that I came in another man's mouth, but I did. Jason was doing such a good job sucking my dick that despite all the semen I had dispensed into his wife's body, I had more left for him. He locked his mouth on my dick and eagerly sucked my semen into his stomach. His mouth had done a job on my cock. He did more licking than sucking. I needed to remember the techniques to teach my wife or to remember myself if I ever had the urge to suck a cock.

I was coming down and saw that Jason's dick was right there, needing attention. I didn't know what to do. Sucking a dick was not my thing, but I felt some obligation to return the favor.

JASON:

I didn't know what to expect from John after I had gotten him off with my mouth. He surprised me though, when he bent over and grabbed my prick. He pumped it up and down, jacking-me-off. Then he just did it. He put his tongue on my dick. He was tasting a little of his wife that coated my prick just like I had tasted my wife on his cock.

I began to tease him about his wife.

I started with, "Hey John. Can you taste your wife's cunt on my cock?"

It seemed to inspire him to suck harder, so I continued. "My cock was in your wife's mouth too. Every time you kiss her, I want you to remember that my cock there and that I shot a load of my cum into her mouth."

He began to suck me with a little more enthusiasm so I continued. "And your wife's pretty cunt that she'd only given to you; no other cock had been in your wife's cunt until tonight. I did her bareback and put my sperm into her womb. I know you can taste you wife's cunt juices on my prick. Clean me off and suck my dick. Every time you look at her cunt, remember that my cock has been in there and that I made her come."

I pulled his head onto my cock, choking him while telling him how I had fucked his sweet wife. "Think about it John. I put my cock in your wife's cunt, the only man to do that since you married her."

I continued, "And then you saw me putting my cock in your wife's tiny asshole. I've opened her up. Every time you look at her asshole, remember that I made it bigger. She'll never be the same after I ass-fucked her. I was holding her down like a slut, just using her as a hole to fuck and she loved it. She'll be coming back for more. She likes my cock in her ass."

John had my cock all the way down his throat by now and I felt another load of cum welling up inside my balls.

CONNIE:

Seeing Jason suck my husband's cock was one of the most erotic and nasty things I had ever seen. Some of my fantasies involved my husband getting raped in the ass. I've read some really nasty stories. On the other hand, he likes to read stories where the wife is raped or ravaged. They are just fantasies, nothing we would ever do. But now there was my husband, sucking another man's cock after having already come in his buddy's mouth. Wow. Jason was telling him how his cock had been in all three of my holes and how he had taken my marital virginity. Decadent, but terribly arousing.

I was still sitting on Brenda's face and she was sucking on my cunt and doing a very good job of it. I was dripping my cum all over her face and she was lapping it up.

Still, the most erotic thing was seeing my husband with another man. I impulsively said "Jason I want to see you fuck my husband in the ass."

John looked at me questioningly and I said, "Do it for me, baby. You like seeing me get fucked in the ass. I want to see you take a dick up your butt."

BRENDA:

I heard all this and couldn't believe it. I was still munching Connie's cunt. Her labia were red and swollen, her crotch was extremely excited. I thought she would've boiled any cock that went in her when she was so hot. I decided I was going to devour her cunt while she watched her husband get ass-fucked by my man. My face was coated with Connie's and my husband's juices. I rubbed my face over Connie's cunt to cover myself with their scent. The woman was on fire, watching her husband about to get ass-fucked while I ate-her-out.

JOHN:

It wasn't my idea at all, but everyone seemed to be in favor of me taking one up the tail pipe. I, of course, had never done anything like that, but we were into experimenting, trying new things. My wife had put dildoes in my asshole a few times and with enough lubricant, it felt pretty good, fabulous in fact. One time she shoved one of her vibrators so far up my ass that it went past my sphincter and got stuck. Fortunately, I was able to expel it. I remember how hot Connie had gotten over the idea of seeing me get fucked in the ass. She'd make-up stuff about me getting mugged by a gang of guys who then all would fuck me in the ass. She even stuck a black dildo in my ass one time while she came all over my face. I came too, which convinced her that I subconsciously really wanted this to happen.

Well, Jason shoved a tube of KY into my asshole and squeezed the entire thing into my backdoor. Then, I felt the pressure as his dick pushed at the opening.

My wife chimed in, "Remember what you told me about getting ass-fucked, that I should not resist; just let you get it over with? Well, honey, don't fight it, just let him put his cock in your asshole and fuck you."

It felt weird at first, but as he pushed in, it felt better. The decadence of having a prick in my ass made my prick hard as well. Jason's cock slid deeper into me and I surrendered to him sodomizing me.

JASON:

I was horny as could be and needed relief. The idea of taking John's asshole after I had taken his wife in all her holes was appealing to my decadent nature and ego. I would be dominant. I had enjoyed having my dick in John's wife's ass, now I was enjoying fucking his ass too.

I compared him to his wife, "John, your wife's ass is not as tight as yours. Obviously, she has taken many dicks in her ass. You need to get loosened up if you are going to be as much fun as she is."

I asked his wife to "Come over where you can see my dick fucking your husband's asshole."

I shoved into John's tight hole and held my cock there, letting him feel it, letting him feel my mastery over him, all macho-bullshit that I was thinking. Having my dick in a man's hairy ass is not as exciting as doing it to a smooth-assed woman, but it felt good and I enjoyed the dominance aspect. I had fucked his wife's mouth, her cunt, her ass and now I was fucking him in the ass too.

CONNIE:

I had to see it. I stood up from Brenda's face; she wanted to see the guys too. I walked over and saw Jason's cock; I was quite familiar with it. I had sucked and fucked that cock all evening and now it was half-way into my husband's hairy asshole. Damn it was nasty. I asked John how it felt and he just grunted.

I leaned down by his face and said, "You've always wanted to see me get fucked by some other guy. Well, I've had the same fantasy. His big cock is shoved in your asshole. How does it feel to have some big stud fuck your poor little virgin asshole?"

Jason asked, "Am I taking his cherry?" Then he said, "I'll bet you're going to want to do this again. I've got some big studs down at the shop who would like to fuck a rich-boy's ass."

John seemed to be aroused by all the taunting. I said to him, "You have a hard-on. All this nasty talk turns you on." I said. "That cock in your ass has been in all three of my holes. I sucked that dick and it came in my mouth. Then it fucked my pussy and finally it went up my ass and fucked me like a whore."

I don't know what possessed me, but I wanted to be part of what was happening to my husband. I didn't want to kiss him or suck his dick. I was still horny. I bent down in front of him and backed my ass toward him. I spread my cheeks and presented, not my pussy, but my asshole to my husband.

"Put your tongue in my asshole. Lick around where that cock that is in your ass fucked me." I wondered if my asshole had regained its normal size after having been jammed with cock earlier. "Has my asshole puckered back up?"

His tongue was in my hole, swirling around my dark channel and he was eagerly eating my ass. He had his mouth over me and probed with his tongue.

I told him, "See how big my asshole is after Jason fucked me. Your asshole is going to take weeks to recover after he's done with you."

My husband moved his face to my sloppy pussy and licked my pussy lips and my clit. Then he resumed eating my ass, pushing his tongue inside me.

JOHN:

This was unbelievable. Everyone was watching me get sodomized by Jason. Some guys like to be submissives and such so I guess this was a little of that surfacing. I had my own hard dick that was aching until Brenda began to jack-me off. The cock in my ass felt so big. I had a hard time breathing. It felt like it was up in my stomach. I was a bit scared that I would like this too much and take Jason up on his offer to get gang-fucked at his shop. My wife's asshole was in my mouth. I was so horny that I wanted to actually bite into her and eat her tiny hole. It did seem bigger than before. Maybe she was right that Jason was destroying my ass and it would never be the same.

I moved down and was eating my wife's well-used pussy when I felt Jason tense and stop pumping me. His prick was deep inside me. I felt his pubic hair on my ass. He shivered and pushed forward with one last thrust. Then he unleashed a spurt of semen into my previously virgin asshole. He held his cock there for a while. It finally started to soften and it eased out of my asshole. The relief was a welcome respite for my poor little sphincter.

BRENDA:

I was the only one not in the action, so I decided that poor John's cock was sticking out trying to find someone to love. I reached under him and began to jack him off. I fingered myself with the other hand. When Jason came in John's ass, John shot a load of semen onto my hand. I put my hand to my mouth and swallowed his seed. Then I leaned over to Connie and kissed her with a load of her husband's cum in my mouth. She knew what it was and swirled her tongue in my mouth. She was coming as evidenced by her gasping and the flushed look on her face. We swirled our tongues together, sharing her husband's cum and fondling each other's breasts.

CONNIE:

Amazing! We had really gone all the way. Doing about every kind of sex we could imagine. For the first time, someone other than my husband had fucked me. Jason 'did me'. His prick plundered my married cunt and went into my ass, treating me like a cheating slut. I had sucked pussy and had tasted my husband's cum in another woman's mouth and licked it out of her cunt. My husband sucked on my cum-filled asshole and my hot little cunt. What had started with Jason feeling my tits and me wondering how far it was going to go ended up in an orgy. We had gone all the way.

Jason had fucked everyone in the ass. We told him he was the master of us all and he puffed out his chest in false-bravado. His wet dick was dangling in front of him, nasty-looking. We laughed at his bullshit antics.

BRENDA:

We had succeeded beyond our expectations with John and Connie. My husband had fucked her every-which-way and then taunted her husband about having fucked his wife. I'd had John inside all my holes as well and had then unexpected treat of sucking Connie's sweet cunt and having her do mine. My husband had loved seeing me get fucked. As much as he likes fucking other men's wives, he is more turned-on seeing his won wife get plundered.

I'd like to see John and Jason do it again. I'd like to see my husband get fucked up the ass after he has done it to everyone else.

JASON:

Maybe. The idea is kind-of appealing.

JOHN:

Yeah, maybe, I do owe him one. My competitive nature leads me to want to dominate and fuck Jason like he did me. He fucked my wife in all her holes and then he did the same to me. Next time it's my turn.

THE END