All Comments on 'Going Green'

by sleeplessgurl

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
VirginiawildVirginiawildabout 13 years ago
Really romantic

Such a nice story development.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
So Sweet

I really enjoyed reading this story. It was romantic and on topic for the theme. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WELL WRITTEN - VERY SMOOTH

I really enjoyed the story very much and I gave you 4 stars just so you will give us another segment for the 5th star. I do hope to hear how her parents handled her having a boy friend and hopefully soon to be husband. Please give us more and thank you.

durabluedurablueabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Very well written love story that embraced the concept of this contest. Best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

Great build up; well-written! Has to be one of the best stories that I have read on the site!

petitmortpetitmortabout 13 years ago
Top notch

The perfect Earth Day story -- it's well written, with three dimensional characters, and it's about something important. Truly, for buildup, romance, and rip-roaring sex, this is as good as it gets on Literotica. You have my vote!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
another gem from you

This is another very fine story from you. Your character development is awesome, and it makes the characters very real. That may be why your work is so good -- you allow the reader to experience the events and to really imagine that the story was heppening to them.

OBOFGOBOFGabout 13 years ago
this is great

I like it, I like it, I like it........

akwildmanakwildmanabout 13 years ago
GREAT!

WOW! I loved it! The characters, the plot, the build up and then the finish! Hope to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh Gurl;

Oh Gurl;

You sure can write!

Sorry all i can vote is 5 stars....there aren't more.

JazCullenJazCullenabout 13 years ago
Excellent!

Wow! I totally adored this story! It was romantic and hot and the characters and relationship were well developed within the tale.

I really enjoyed your writing style and the way you made the characters so likable and real. You are a wonderfully talented author and I wish you the best of luck in the contest because this is a worthy competitor!

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

this was a fine and refreshing read!

good luck with the competition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Good

It was great, my only dissapointment was when he suggested a cab. After all the green talk, he should have known that wouldn't be appropriate with Rika.

AmbidentrousAmbidentrousabout 13 years ago
Very nice

Liked your characters, the setup, everything. Your hottest by far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Read

Thank god its not just hungry man and woman who leap on each other at the first chance.

Great read, good buildup. Very genuine story with vulnerabilities, shyness, jealousy, insecurities - all human qualities in the characters. Very credible and I agree that it deserves more than 5 stars. Keep it up.

ShyChiWriterShyChiWriterabout 13 years ago
Love this Story!

I realized I hadn't left a comment on this lovely tale. I love how you tied into the theme of the contest, but also told a coherent, patient story of a relationship developing. I liked both of these characters and the way we got to know them. Congrats!

LostInTalesLostInTalesalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful read!

Great story...a very refreshing change to have a well thought out and developed build-up of the characters and their relationship - which is what makes a good story!

PaaskonijnPaaskonijnalmost 13 years ago
Great except for one thing

I really liked your story, well put together and well paced. Grammar and spelling near perfect, which is not unimportant either. There is, however, one thing that comes back a few times in here that really bothers me: the focus on the eyes and especially the idea that one consciously controls the expression in one's eyes.

I fully agree that the eyes are expressive (and perhaps a "window to the soul"), but you seem to treat the eyes as pretty much the only part of the face that can express emotion. I don't think I want to know how often the eyes were mentioned in this story.

However, it is with sentences like "he tried to inject a look of understanding into his eyes" that you really ruin the mood for me. I am sorry, but this sentence is to me almost a prime example of a writer trying to show romantic sensitivity and failing in a bit of a ridiculous fashion. It's nothing short of humorous how bad that sentence is.

As I said before, I really enjoyed this story and I think that you have written it very well indeed. I look forward to reading your other stories and hope that you continue to keep writing. My only request to you is that you focus less on the eyes of your characters and realise the whole face, as well as body language can show emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Regardless of what the others say, I want you to know that this was an awesome story. I loved how you spent so much time building the relationship before they had sex. A lot of writers just jump to the sex parts, not that there is anything wrong with that, it is just nice to have some backstory with a good foundation.

HansTrimbleHansTrimblealmost 13 years ago
Perfect Balance

All of the elements of this story: the description of the characters, the establishment of the plot, the reasoned purpose of every scene, and the urges pushing forward while timidity draws back, were so perfectly parceled out that the scene in the bar was inevitable. Then the business in her condo that finally wound up in the bedroom was beautifully crafted, the physical act of showing him around betraying her final conflict between eagerness and anxiety.

I believe if I were to sum up this story in one word it would be 'impeccable' for your attention to detail.

I consider you one of the most gifted, skillful writers whose works I have read on this site.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
I'm Late

to this story. For some reason I thought it was alot longer and wanted to give it the time it deserved. Well I just finished it. You have again amazed me with how descriptive you are. Whether it was talking about being green or the way the relationship revealed itself.

You are an expert in the one thing every good story needs, and that is description. I don't know anyone doing it better! Can't wait to see what you do next.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
One of the finest stories

I have ever read on Literotica. Superb in every way.

cbsummerscbsummersabout 12 years ago
Oooooooh! very nice!

A remarkably well written love story! Totally realistic and wonderfully sexy. Thanks for the great read!

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
Late in, but you sang to me.

I guess the above says it all.

I wish I had found this during your contest time.

A beautiful job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just found.

I just found this story and I loved it. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love

I LOVE this story. Please do an epilogue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing Story

Beautifully written. Great story build-up.

It's not just about lust and sex but other aspects were also beautifully narrated what makes the story amazingg!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This guy totally didn’t deserve this girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous