Going Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica closed her eyes for a moment, relishing the feel of the unbelievably good dick now sliding in and out of her for all it was worth. She had never been fucked by a dick like this before. Her pussy tingled with excitement as all 10 thick inches of Tom's cock pounded in and out of her, fucking her for all she was worth. Her tits bounced around violently in her bra, her whole slender body moving as she was fucked hard into the bed. She was so fucking full! She couldn't believe just how good Tom's dick felt!

Harry's head was practically spinning at that point. He watched, mesmerised as his knock-out blonde girlfriend was continuously pounded time after time after time into the bed he slept on. His hand flew up and down his cock as he watched his loving girlfriend lift her ass over and over to fuck herself hard against his roommates dick. He had never seen her like this before, and any sane man would have tried to stop the incredible fuck if they had seen their girlfriend enjoying it that much, but foolishly, Harry did not. He was warped by horniness that he could do nothing but stare, enjoying the insanely hot fuck that was taking place in front of him. All the while telling himself that it was just a one time thing, that Jessica was only enjoying the fuck this much because she had been teased by him, but that couldn't have been further from the truth.

Little did Harry know just how much his stunning girlfriend was enjoying his friends huge cock. So little did he know of the mistake he made by letting Tom get anywhere near his girl. Though none of that mattered now, this was just an amazing fuck session.

"Damn Harry." Tom growled, using the silence as a chance to spur Jess on even further. "Your bitch is fucking loving my cock."

"OOOOOH FUCK!" Jessica screamed in pleasure. Hearing him taunt Harry set her on edge, even if she had thought he was just going along with the fantasy.

Though he was hardly playing along with the fantasy. He was taunting Harry, he was fucking his girl right in front of him, and he was going to make her tell him just how much better than him he was. As he continued to pound every inch of his incredible 10-inch cock into the horny, blonde girlfriend, he was making her closer and closer to doing that.

"Does your... uhhh fuck... boyfriend fuck you like this?" Tom groaned back at her. Damn this bitch was an incredible fuck, he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer if she kept going on the way she was.

"Ohhhhhh fuck... no..." Jessica moaned instantly in response, her eyes were clenched shut as she lay against the bed, relishing every incredible inch of Tom's dick as he drove it into her.

"Am I fucking you better than him?" Tom asked very clearly and dominantly.

"Yes! Ohhh fuck, yes!" Jessica moaned through a soft squeal, this wasn't because she didn't want her boyfriend to hear her, but it was all she could manage as she was being fucked so ruthlessly.

"Tell him." Tom replied again in the same strong tone.

Jessica opened her eyes, her vision was blurred for a moment from having them shut so tightly. Her whole world shook as her ass bounced up and down, her whole body shaking as her boyfriends roommate continued to drill every thick inch of his huge dick deep inside her. Her warm, wet pussy flared as she came closer and closer to cumming. She was so... so fucking close now. She turned her head and her eyes fixed on her boyfriend. He stared back, his hand pumping against his cock harder and faster than before. He was loving watching her get fucked, and Tom's dominance turned Jessica on even more. A cruel, sultry smile broke from Jessica's mouth as she stared at her boyfriend. Jessica Adam's was letting go...

"B-baby... ohhh fuck... Y-your friend is... oohhhhh... fucking me so good. Ahhhhh, fuck! YES!" Jessica began to breathe heavily, her orgasm creeping nearer and nearer. She saw Harry watch on, his pace quickening as she talked, tempting Jessica to say ever hotter and crueler things to her loving boyfriend. "Your roommates dick is... uhhhh... so fucking amazing! He's fucking your girl so good... OHHHHH, GOOOOD! HE'S FUCKING YOUR GIRL, BABY! OH SHIT, WATCH YOUR FRIEND FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

"Is... he good?" Harry blurted out through a strained face. He couldn't believe he was pushing his girlfriend to say more. He had just heard his girlfriend tell him how good his friend was fucking her and he wanted her to keep going! He may not have been so willing if he had known just how honest his gorgeous girlfriends words were, but to him, this was all part of the incredibly hot fantasy.

Jessica smiled back. Even her boyfriend was tempting her now. She knew he was no longer playing along to her fantasy, that this was far beyond that. All the reluctance and doubt in her boyfriends mind had been pushed aside for the time being, tempting the slutty girlfriend to tease him even further.

"YES! Oh baby, I've never... uhhh, shit! YES! FUCK ME TOM!" Jessica shouted in passion, her large tits rocking back and forth as her entire body shook with pleasure, all the while the incredibly dick pounding in her, working so relentlessly to make her cum. "I've never been... uhhh... fucked this good before! He's f-... ohhh fuck... he's so much bigger than you! His dick is... uuuurgh... sooo much better than yours... fuck... YES... Ohhhh shit! BABY HE'S FUCKING ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU."

Tom felt his balls begin to tighten, he knew he was close. But he still had so much more work to do. He had made this stunning blonde admit that he was fucking her better than her boyfriend right to his face, but he had every intention on getting back inside this dirty bitch, and he wanted her boyfriend to know that.

Jessica's mind raced as her orgasm was getting closer and closer. The incredible build up of hot pleasure was about to go off inside her like a wildfire any... moment... now. She opened her eyes, staring absently as Tom's dick continued to stuff her pussy full, fucking her so ruthlessly to the point of cumming. After a moment, she looked up as Tom began to lean a little further in. His chest was now pressed against Jessica's heavy, bouncing tits, holding them firm as their faces were inches away. She saw the look on his face, he was close, he was going to cum. The thought alone could have made her cum then and there. She no doubt was about to have her pussy filled by another mans cum, right in front of her boyfriend, a man she had never even let fuck her without a rubber before.

As Tom leaned in, Harry suddenly stopped stroking. He realised what was about to happen. His stomach felt like it was going to flip, yet his cock exploded with pleasure at the thought of it. He couldn't let his roommate cum inside Jess... he wasn't protected, and his girlfriend wasn't on the pill. The same sickeningly arousing sensation of jealous and horniness flooded the boyfriend.

"T-Tom, remember to pull out." Harry pleaded as he continued to watch the now incredibly intimate fuck. But his words were interrupted by Tom, who spoke very clearly over him.

"Do you want me to fuck you... uhhh... again?" Tom groaned, now on the verge of cumming.

Harry looked on in shock as his loving girlfriend nodded, her eyes clenched in fixation of her ever building orgasm. His cock twitched with excitement, though an overwhelming sensation of regret came over the loving boyfriend. His girlfriend of almost 2 years was being fucked mercilessly by his friend, and he had just made her admit that she wanted to get fucked by him again. But all the loving boyfriend could do was watch on, his hand creeping back to his cock and stroking as they all came closer to incredible orgasms.

"I said, do you want me to fuck you again?" Tom growled more dominantly, he wanted her to say it.

Jessica couldn't believe this was about to happen. She was pinned down on her back, her slender, delicate legs flailing around the strong, muscular physique of her boyfriends roommate, all the while her boyfriend watched. She couldn't help but feel so horny, so slutty and dirty for loving this so much, but nothing was going to stop her from cumming. Cumming... cumming around her boyfriends roommates dick... to have him fill her with his cum... all while her boyfriend watched... Jessica's pussy shot ablaze as she was mere moments away from the incredible orgasm she had been working toward.

"Y-yes! Oh fuck, yes!" Jessica moaned, opening her eyes and staring at Tom as she spoke, her words shaky and filled with sluttiness as she screamed. "I never want you to stop fucking me... ohhh fuck! I want you to fuck me again and again... please... fuck me whenever you want! Uhhhh! I'm your little slut to fuck... OOOOOOOH, YES... your little whore to fuck whenever you want! Ooooh... don't stop... oooooooh, fuck... fucking me! OH GOD! OHHH SHIT! TOM YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME... OHHH FUCK... CUUUUUUUUUM!"

Jessica felt her entire world spin. She clenched her legs tight around Tom's waist, squeezing him as she felt her pussy erupt in pleasure. Her whole body trembled amid the forceful rocking of their sensational fuck as the most intensely powerful orgasm Jessica had ever had exploded inside of her. She felt Tom's fabulous dick continue to pound into her, sliding faster and faster than before inside her, pushing her orgasm to new lengths. Her legs began to quiver, her head rolled back, her mind spun through the incredible fantasy of having her boyfriend watch her cum against another mans dick. But all she could do at that moment was clench hard against the blankets in her hands, holding on for dear life as her boyfriends roommate fucked her further into her bone-chilling orgasm.

"OOOOOH FUCK, YES!" Jessica screamed, her whole body shaking. "I'M CUMMING, OH FUUUUUUCK! FUCK ME, FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOOOOOOOOOD!"

As Jessica was pounded, her orgasm growing and growing, lasting longer and feeling tenfold more powerful than any other she had ever felt, her loving boyfriend sat watching in disbelief a few feet away. His hand pumped hard against his dick, unable to hold back from his own orgasm for much longer. He watched and listened, mesmorised as his girlfriend screamed in ways he had never heard her before, her whole body rocking in ecstasy as she screamed about how she was his roommates slut, his personal whore to fuck whenever she wanted. As per the entire night, Harry took little notice of this, convincing himself she merely said it in woes of passion.

But just as Jessica's loving boyfriend of almost 2 years was about to stroke himself to orgasm, he witnessed something far more dirty than anything he had seen that night.

Tom's face strained, his mouth opened in a loud groan as he fucked harder and faster into the loudly screaming girlfriend, who was still writhing in uncontrollable pleasure beneath him. He was able to hold on any longer, and began to feel an incredible tingling sensation in his balls as they tightened. His entire cock began to throb and the head of his amazing 10 inch dick grew.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Tom growled.

"Ohhh fuck!" Jessica shouted as her orgasm peaked. Tom was about to cum inside her. She was about to be filled by the load of another man while her boyfriend watched. Her orgasm shot up at the thought.

And with that, Jessica clenched her gorgeous legs around her boyfriends roommate as his incredible dick began to cum inside her unprotected pussy. With every thrust he made, squirt after squirt of hot, thick, heavy cum spewed from his massive cock, shooting hard and deep within her cunt. She felt her orgasm spring back into life at the feeling alone, as load after load of his potent seed began to coat her entire pussy, filling her up with his hot, sticky cum.

Harry watched on in shock. He couldn't believe he had let this happened, he should have made Tom pull out. But all the while, he continued to pump his cock, so aroused by the view in front of him that it caused his own orgasm to spur. He stroked hard, watching his girlfriend moan in pleasure, an incredible shocked look of lust covering her face as Tom's thick cock continued to spew his potent cum into her pussy. Harry saw Tom's balls rise and fall, pulsing as it pumped incredibly heavy squirts of his hot, sticky cum inside his girlfriend, filling her up like only he should have.

Jessica looked up at Harry, his face now writhing with ecstasy as he stroked himself through his incredibly guilty, yet powerful orgasm. The feel of Tom's powerful thrusts and hot cum filling her pussy while she stared into the eyes of her boyfriend was too much. She moaned loudly at him, growling in appreciation as Tom dumped more and more of his thick cum, filling her in ways she had never thought possible. Damn, this guy was a cumming machine! She didn't want this to end, she wanted him to keep cumming inside her forever, and uncontrollably she spurred him on with incredibly hot words.

"BABY, OH FUCK... BABY YOUR FRIEND IS CUMMING INSIDE ME! HE'S CUMMING INSIDE YOUR GIRL!" Jessica moaned, feeling her pussy being filled by the incredibly large dick. She watched as her words set Harry over the edge and he began to cum, a few white squirts shooting from his dick onto the floor. She gave out a cheeky smile and teased them both a little more, relishing this incredible cum for all it was worth. "Ooooh baby, his cum is filling your girlfriend up... he's cumming so much more than you can... ohhh fuck! More... OH FUCK, FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM! YES!"

Harry looked on as his girlfriend taunted him, causing his balls to stir and cum to erupt harder than before from him. He watched, hands still flailing as his orgasm slowly died down, as thick globs of white, oozing cum spewed from his girlfriends pussy, despite still being full of Tom's dick. He had completely filled her with his cum, and all the while he had just sat back and watch. But this was nothing compared to what was going to happen next...

The loving boyfriend stared, stuck in ecstasy as his roommate pulled his 10-inch cock straight from Jess' pussy. At first he had thought he had finished cumming, after all, it seemed like forever since he started filling her, but he was so, so wrong. Harry watched with a gasp as Tom moved up on his knees, his cock still shooting thick cum that landed over Jess' belly and tits, before straddling just in front of her face.

What happened next was nothing like the loving boyfriend had ever seen before. He stared into his girlfriends eyes as she bit her lips, staring directly back at him as Tom began to stroke his cock above her face. It was then he noticed just how hard Tom had been cumming inside her, as he stroked his cock, more of his incredibly thick, heavy, hot cum erupted from his dick, landing all over his girlfriends face. Harry watched as Jessica instinctively opened her mouth as huge, heavy, hot globs of Tom's potent white seed began to cover her face. Cum began to cover her cheeks, her chin, strings of his white, hot load being plastered all over her face. String after heavy string of the hot seed shot straight into her mouth, coating her tongue in his pearly white load.

"Fuuuuck!" Tom groaned at last, still stroking his incredibly large cock as a few globs of his cum landed into Jess' hair, before he pressed the tip of his dick to her lips, watching the loving girlfriend sucking back instinctively, before shooting the last few loads deeper into her throat.

"Mmmmmmmppphhhh." Jessica gave a winding moan in unison with her orgasm as it at last died down, her lips still wrapped tightly around the head of Tom's cock.

The pairs orgasms had felt like they had gone on for a lifetime. Their bodies trembled, quivering uncontrollably from the aftershock of the incredibly powerful, ruthless and erotic fuck session. Tom lifted himself up after a short moment, before doing so looking down one last time to admire the view of the unbelievably sexy, horny girlfriend. Her face was completely plastered in his thick, pearly cum, globs of it pressed stickily to her face as she looked back up at him... this bitch was too good to not fuck again.

As Tom got up from the bed he walked past Harry, giving him a friendly slap on the back as he did so. The loving boyfriend edged forward to the bed a little slightly as Tom began to put some clothes on. Harry stared down at his loving girlfriend, her eyes now shut, savouring the incredible satisfaction that consumed her body. He watched her lay there, an incredible, lustful smile beaming from her face uncontrollably, barely visible under the creamy, hot, white cum that had covered her face. His eyes wondered down, following the trail of cum that had landed all over her, a few globs resting on her bra and stomach. Harry's heart skipped when he saw his girlfriends pussy, now visible as her legs still laid spread, her cunt stuffed with his roommates cum, he could even see the hot, sticky seed seep from her as she laid there, she was absolutely filled.

After a moment, Jessica opened her eyes. Her dirty-blonde hair covering part of her face as she turned her head and smiled to her boyfriend. The seductive salt in the wound came as the loving girlfriend opened her mouth, showing her cum covered tongue to Harry. She saw in reaction as his cock twitched at the sight, despite having already cum twice, before she gave a cruel smile and swallowed loudly.

Harry watched Jessica's throat gulp as his best friends thick, hot cum slid down his girlfriends throat. He had not known why he had enjoyed this so much, why he had been so willing to watch his girlfriend be fucked so roughly by his roommate, his best friend, before he filled her tight pussy up with his hot cum, plastering her face and mouth at the same time. Then again, he had never, ever seen his girlfriend so turned on in her life, and no doubt that had been the reason he had been so willing to watch her get fucked. This was a one time thing, an incredible, unbelievable fuck the three of them shared, sparking a wonderful fetish his girlfriend had always had, and more.

"Have fun?" Harry broke the silence, still perving over the sight of his utterly changed girlfriend.

Jessica didn't respond straight away. The realisation of what had happened was starting to sink in, and while she didn't regret a single pleasurable second of it, she couldn't tell what would be going through her boyfriends head right now. He had just watched her get fucked by his friend! He had just stood there and witnessed him cum inside her and over her face! Jesus, just thinking about it sent a jolt of pleasure to her now stuffed pussy. She had thought he was okay with it, after all, he had practically emptied his balls touching himself as she was fucked. After these thoughts, she responded:

"Yeah..." The cum covered girlfriend said breathlessly before nervously asking in return. "Did you?"

Much like his girlfriend, Harry thought for a moment. What sane man would be okay with watching his girlfriend getting fucked so roughly, to hear her say the things she said to him in her incredible waves of passion and pleasure? There was a slight feeling of jealousy, he wouldn't lie. But every cruel word, every dirty sight, every guilty thought were outweighed by each incredibly horny look from his girlfriend, by every dirty, teasing word she spoke, by every amazing, cock tingling moan she gave. Tonight had not been expected, but all three were unbelievably happy that it had.

"Pass me a towel, would you?" Jessica smiled, now sitting up as the still hot cum began to slide down her face.

As Jessica took a towel from her loving boyfriend to clean the heavy mask of cum off her face, the man who had covered her with it was now dressed and looked like he was ready to go. He turned to the couple before leaving.

"I'll let you guys chill here tonight." Tom smiled as he made his way to the door.