Going Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?" Harry sounded surprised, it was awfully thoughtful of Tom to do that for them, but then again, he had just gotten to fuck his girl, he did owe him to an extent.

"Yeah, well I was planning on driving down state today anyway." Tom started, now leaning on the door on his way out, juggling his car keys in his hand. "I won't be able to sleep after that, so I'll get a start on it."

"I'm sorry, didn't mean to wake you up so badly." Jessica joked in a sexy tone, wiping the last globs of cum from her hair as she spoke.

Jessica awaited a response, but didn't receive one. She watched the muscular figure of her boyfriends roommates as he made his way out of the door, before giving her a very noticeable, smug smile as he left. The intimate moment between the two was broken by the loud shutting of the door as Tom left the dorm.

A silence filled the now emptier dorm room, though it wasn't awkward. The couple sat there for a moment, staring at each other, absorbing each others thoughts on the aftermath of the incredibly out of control fuck. Harry kept staring down to his girlfriends pussy, watching time and time again as thick cum continued to ooze out of it. After a horny stare and intimate moment between the two, Harry spoke, though a little less light-hearted than before.

"Did you mean what you said?" Harry asked.

"W-what?" Jessica asked. He could have been referring to so many things she had shouted in throes of passion. Her face burned in embarrassment, and at first she thought Harry had started to regret their passionate fantasy.

"What you uh... said to Tom." Harry started, sounding a bit hesitant before continuing. "About letting him fuck you again..."

"Oh god, no!" Jessica lied instantly, before putting her hand onto her boyfriends thigh in comfort. "Baby, it was just something I said, it didn't mean anything. I just saw how much you were enjoying it all... how much you enjoyed it when I teased... so I sort of pushed it."

Harry smiled at his girlfriend, putting his finger under her chin and lifting her head so she looked up at him, an incredible look of guilt swamping her face as she talked.

"Baby, I promise..." Jessica started again, she was practically on the verge of tears.

"I believe you." Harry smiled back, an air of relaxation filling the room again after the curious questioning. "It was hot... I don't know why... but I just wanted to make sure it was just part of a fantasy... a one time thing"

"Of course, baby." Jessica agreed immediately, despite merely saying it for the sake of saying it. She looked nervously at him for a moment, a cheeky smile breaking from her face as she did. "You found it hot?"

"Y-yeah..." Harry said shyly. "I'm not sure why... but you just seemed so... different... it was hot having you 'tease' me a little."

"Because your friend has an incredible cock, that's why." Jessica smiled back, her hand rubbing his thigh as she teased him a little.

The smile the couple shared with each other curled into something far more seductive. As the loving, 22-year-old blonde invited her boyfriend onto the bed she was still laid against, her heart continued to race at just how close her boyfriend was to realising just how honest her words had been as she was fucked by his friend. Though it had been shouted in the moment of passion, she had truly meant what she had moaned to Tom about being his whore, his slut to fuck at his will. Fortunately, her boyfriend had thought it had been fuel for the fire of their incredible fantasy, and nothing more.

As Harry snuggled up to his very satisfied girlfriend, a plethora of thoughts raced through her mind. Harry had seen this as a one night thing, and while even now as Jess was rested up to him, disappointment began to overcome her, though she wouldn't cheat on her boyfriend, no matter how wonderful the fuck would be... or so she told herself. Her pussy burned on in pleasure, all the while the hot, thick cum inside her continued to swirl in her cunt and belly.

As the loving girlfriend gave out a smile, the exhaustion of such an energetic, powerful fuck began to overcome her. She looked over to her boyfriend who was already on the verge of sleep, before her eyes began to grow heavy, slowly shutting. There the wonderfully satisfied and renew couple lay for a moment, broken promises and hidden urges flowing through them as they drifted off into an unbroken sleep.